My Point of View

Story Info
My first 3some... with the Winchester brothers.
5.2k words
5
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually I have to put a smile on my face for my customers. They're generally decent folks; waitressing is just not my dream job.

This time my smile was genuine and unforced when not one, but two super-hot men walked in and went to a table in my section. My coworker Jamie caught my eye and winked at me from the kitchen. I lifted my eyebrows and smiled a "who knows?" back at him before walking over to our new arrivals.

"Welcome to Murphy's, I'm Lisa, I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"Hi Lisa! I'm Dean, this is Sam and we'll be your customers today. Can you get us some waters maybe?" The one on the right answered with a spunky smile.

"Gladly, I'll be right back," I nodded at them both before walking away. Sam glanced down and Dean had a big goofy grin on his face, so I made a point of swinging my hips as I went to the kitchen. Let Mr. Cocky suck on that for a minute.

I returned with their drinks and took their orders. I got a smile out of Sam and almost melted at the appearance of the most adorable dimples I've ever seen. Dean was flirty, so I had fun returning the advance by leaning down a little more than necessary when putting their plates on the table, giving both of them a good view of my spectacular cleavage. When I stood back up Dean's mouth was open and he was openly staring at my rack.

"AHEM," Sam cleared his throat and glared when Dean glanced at him. He did a small double-take, closed his mouth and looked down at his food.

"Well. This looks good enough to eat. Thank you Lisa," Dean reddened a little and stuck his fork in.

I lifted an eyebrow at him. "You're very welcome," I purred, looking at them both in turn. Again, swinging my hips as I walked away.

Dean met me coming back out of the kitchen later.

"Hey beautiful, are you doing anything tonight?" he asked.

"No, why?" My eyes zoned out on his full lips and perfect teeth before realizing belatedly that he was asking me out. "Did you have something in mind?" I replied, looking towards the kitchen and feigning disinterest.

"Huh. Uhh," he put his hands in his pockets, "We're staying at the hotel down the street and I don't really know what there is to do around here, so how about you decide and whatever it is, it's on me."

It certainly would be, I thought, ALL over you if I have anything to do with it. "OK, sure. What's my limit?" I joked.

"Well, I can't take you to see the Taj Mahal tonight, but no limit, within reason," he replied, chewing on the inside of his lip. His eyes were really green. Really intense. I was pretty sure he wasn't talking about money. I felt my heart speed up. Gawd he is so hot, it's not right. He's gotta have a tail or something, otherwise what the fuck?!

"OK, I'm down." I thought for a second. I really didn't want these strange men to know where I lived, just in case. "How about I meet you in the hotel lobby at 6?"

"Nice. Sounds good, Lisa. If I'm not there yet, just ask the front desk for Dean Waters," he smiled and walked back towards their table.

I've been asked on dates before. You see a lot of people as a server. I've been on a few here and there, but....those eyes!

The really interesting part came when they paid the bill. Sam handed me a credit card with the name "Sam Daltry" on it. I processed it and it went through but something nagged at me. Why would they use fake names? I mean, Daltry and Waters? Rogers Daltry and Waters? Of two of the biggest bands in history? Really? Did they think no one would recognize that?

Of course, I thought, Maybe no tails but guys this hot always have to be criminals. It's always something. Phooey.

I found out why when I returned to clear the table after they'd left though. Sam had left a card with a note on the back. The front had his fake name on it, and credentials for the FBI. On the back he had written a short note: "You're funny and stunning. I'd like to take you out soon if you'd let me," and his phone number. FBI, huh?

Sam and Dean.

Dean and Sam.

FBI...?

It suddenly clicked. These were the Winchester brothers. My great aunt was Bobby Singer's aunt. The family had rumors about hunting ghosts and killing vampires and stuff; I'd never seen any of that myself, but I didn't disbelieve it. No wonder they didn't use their real names. I knew them to be dangerous but honorable men, and since I wasn't anything but human, I knew I'd be safe with either of them. But they both were interested in me. I'd never had anything like this happen before! Suddenly my pelvic floor muscles clenched and I was very aware of the warmth down there.

I spent the rest of my shift wondering what making out with either of them would be like.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the hotel just before 6. Since I was early, I wasn't surprised to not see Dean. I asked at the front desk which room "Dean Waters" was in and headed over. They were on the 1st floor in a corner. As I approached the door I could hear them talking. About me.

"...She's not even your type!"

"Ohh, according to you, because anything with a vagina is your type."

Good to know. No glove, no love, Mr. Waters.

I knocked on the door.

"What the crap!? Shit it's 6 already!"

"Did you invite her here?!"

"Sort-of. I was supposed to meet her in the lobby. Dude, move!"

"Don't even act like I made you late! You and your longass showers."

The door popped open to reveal Dean leaning on the jam like Rico Suave.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hey yourself. You guys ok?" I looked around him to try and see Sam.

"Oh yeah, we're cool. No problem." I saw Sam behind him, sitting on a bed, shaking his head. He glanced up and met my eyes.

I suddenly felt bold.

"Sam, I got your note. Thank you for that. And yes, I'd love to go on a date with you sometime!"

Dean turned to glare at him. "Really? Well shit. Not tonight you won't."

"Well, now that's not really up to you, now is it?" I looked at Dean and raised an eyebrow.

He spluttered for a second as I edged past him into the room. He didn't move out of the way, which forced me to brush my butt against his crotch. He smirked as he led me over to the chair by the desk. That's fine Cocky, no problems here.

"So what did you want to do tonight?" Dean looked at me.

"Let's just get to know each other first, shall we? Mr. Winchester."

They both immediately jumped into defense mode, probably thinking I was a monster of some sort.

"Woah! I'm not gonna attack you!"

"How do you know us?" Sam asked. His face worked between suspicion, dismay and exasperation.

"Well your super-incognito personas aren't the greatest disguises in the world, for one. Maybe next time pick name's from a band no one's ever heard of, like Devola or something."

Sam shook his head and rolled his eyes. Dean waved him away, "Shut up, it's a tribute!"

"Two, once I remembered some of the stories my mom has told me about hunters, Bobby Singer, the Winchesters, I figured it out. My Great Aunt Zelda, on my dad's side, is Bobby Singer's Aunt. I think on his mother's side."

"Huh. Small world," Dean said, putting his knife away.

"So have you hunted before?" asked Sam. He tucked his gun back in its "government-issue" holster.

"No, I've never seen anything like what I've been told you guys deal with. I mean, I know there's some serious shit out there, but I'm happy I've never actually seen anything."

"Well good. Try to keep it that way," said Dean. "Maybe we should get out of here," he looked at Sam, "If she knows who we are, there's a good chance she's not the only one around here who does."

"Maybe. I don't know. Do you know anyone else who could out us?" Sam asked me with a raised eyebrow. His eyes were so green. A different green than Dean's sometimes-hazel. But equally as enthralling. I could get lost in them. It felt like he was searching me.

"No, probably not around here at least. I moved here from Maine for college. Then I decided it was a rip-off and quit til I figure out what I want to do with my life."

"OK then. But I still don't want to risk getting her involved in anything. The less anyone knows the better," growled Dean, running his hand over his sculpted face.

"I'll just show you out then," Sam said, jumping up and coming towards me. His broad shoulders made him seem even taller. The thought of his strong arms wrapped around me flashed through my mind.

"Whoa there Speed Racer, I got this. You just relax or whatever." Dean waved his hand at Sam dismissively.

"It's alright, I don't mind." Sam made a pointed look at Dean.

"I was gonna take her out. The least I can do is get her to her car in one piece." Mr. Suave again, he put his hand at the small of my back. Sam squinched up his mouth and the dimples returned with butterflies for my stomach. I wanted to touch them. Run my fingers over his stubble.

"You couldn't even meet her in the lobby on time," Sam rolled his eyes. Dean glared at him, took my arm and turned toward the door. Sam looked incredulous and opened his mouth to say more.

This was getting ridiculous. I've never had two men want me at the same time, much less bicker about it in front of me, MUCH less the Winchester brothers. My vaj was singing to me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Guys, uhh, hey, I'm flattered, but there's no need to argue..... You can both have me."

They stopped for a second; Sam, mid-protest, looked at me and shut his mouth with an audible click and abruptly dropped to sit on a bed. Dean's eyes widened and he quickly stuck his hands in his pockets. His ears turned pink and the red highlights in his hair showed in the light as he looked down.

I've never said anything like that to anyone. Not that I've ever had the opportunity to say it anyway. But had they demanded I choose between them, I don't think I could have. Plus I don't think I'd ever been this horny in my life. I felt my face turning red. Maybe the combination of 2 males' pheromones and my own was making my libido go into overdrive.

I was wearing a leather jacket, tight jeans, boots and a long-sleeved, low-cut shirt. I stood up, took off my jacket and draped it over the chair I'd been sitting in.

They were both watching my every move. But I got a different vibe from each of them: Dean was wary, but intrigued. Sam was hungry, but restrained by social grace and politeness. I decided to address Sam first.

"What did you have in mind when you left me your number?"

"Uhh," Sam cleared his throat and tried again. "Well, I saw an aquarium on the way here I thought might be fun to see. But whatever you'd want to do." He seemed a little embarrassed and looked askance at me.

"And you?" I looked at Dean.

"Well, like I said, I was leaving that up to you since we're not really familiar with the area," he replied with a shrug.

I decided to go for it. "Ah. OK so if it's up to me, then... you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?"

"What? Uhh, no of course I wouldn't mind." Big goofy grin on his face.

Perplexed, disappointed look on Sam's face.

I took a step and looked up at Dean. He looked back at me and put his hand under my chin, stroked my cheek with his thumb, and lifted my lips to his. His lips were so soft and gentle, not what I had expected of Mr. Cocky. He kissed slowly and softly, almost making sure it was OK before continuing. His tongue barely touched my teeth and I opened wider to let him in. I knew Sam was looking away, uncomfortable and angry, probably at both of us. I took Dean's face in my hands to not break our kiss and backed up a few steps, toward Sam where he was sitting on one of the beds.

As Dean caressed and circled my tongue with his, I reached behind me and felt for Sam's hands. I found his face and tugged his hair, ran my fingers across his jawline. My hand trailed down his neck to his shoulder, to pull on his arm until he lifted a hand and let me put it on my waist. He reached up with the other and almost completely encircled my waist with his big hands as he stood up.

Sam slowly reached under my shirt and I sighed as his hands rose to my breasts over my bra. He leaned down and I shivered, feeling his breath on my ear, heard his breathing speed up, just a hint of his voice.

Dean's hands were in my hair so I angled my head away from Sam to give him access to my neck. He kissed and sucked his way up the side of my neck to my earlobe, breathed just one "aaaaahh" into my ear before taking my earlobe in his teeth and biting gently. His hands were greedily grabbing my breasts through my bra so I disconnected from Dean to take my shirt off.

Dean looked amorously at my breasts but a tiny wave of consternation passed over his face as he saw Sam's hands on them. I had to manage the two of them carefully. I pushed Sam's hands down to the top of my jeans and brought Dean back to kiss me. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra, "Ohh yeah, beautiful. Gimme," he growled and went quickly to my left nipple.

As I pulled my bra off and flung it wherever, Sam's hands were everywhere, feeling my back, rubbing down my curves to my crotch. I wanted to taste him too, but, cognizant of their relationship, I groped in my jeans pocket, hoping I still had a dinner mint from work. I found it and popped it in my mouth, feeling his hair flutter against me as he traced the lines of my back with his tongue. I felt him stand back up, gently wrap a hand around the front of my neck, push my hair aside with the other. He leaned down to suck and lick the other side of my neck and nip gently where my ear met my jaw, giving me goosebumps.

Dean's eyes were closed and I relished his long lashes, running my fingers through his beautiful thick hair as he manipulated first one nipple, then the other, with his tongue, then fingers, then back again. He teased and pulled with his teeth, gently at first. I moaned quietly and pressed his face harder into my cleavage. He understood my desire and went harder, flicking my hard nipples with his tongue and nibbling with his teeth. He sucked at one and flicked his nail over the other, making my heart flutter and my vaj wet.

Sam found that out soon enough, as he had been exploring all my curves with his strong hands. I almost hadn't noticed he'd pulled my jeans so low until I felt a bite on my ass. One big hand around my waist while the other on my hip held me still. I gasped and pulled Dean's shirt over his head, ogling his gorgeous chest muscles. His tattoo shined with a prickling of sweat. I went to his left nipple and nipped it playfully. He sucked in breath and told me, "Easy there, doesn't take much for me."

"Shut up man," Sam said from behind me, "I only wanna hear her."

He had been biting and sucking on my ass, probably leaving a hickey or two, and had pulled my thong aside to find my smoothly wet vulva. Just as he said he only wanted to hear me, I moaned loudly as I felt a long finger slide all the way up into me. Dean stepped back and watched my face as I put my hands on his smooth chest to steady myself.

Dean unzipped his jeans and his hard-on was free, thick and ready. Sam's fingers brought rhythmic moans out of me as he shoved in and backed out. I wanted to pleasure Dean but I couldn't concentrate. I closed my eyes as my legs weakened. His face was eager and wondering, watching me react.

"Put her down Sam, before she falls down," he rasped.

The sudden chill of emptiness jarred me as he stopped fingering me and easily lifted me to lay me on the bed. I put a hand to his jaw and traced the masculine line, feeling like a medieval woman being carried to bed by a knight hero. He looked down at me and I wrapped my other arm around his neck, pulling myself up for a kiss.

He was more forceful than Dean; I traced the chiseled lines around his mouth as he bore down on me. His tongue was passionate, pushing and determined. Our lips fit perfectly, like a puzzle piece; every way he moved. I felt my jeans and thong being pulled off over my boots and I pointed my toes to help.

Sam laid me on the bed and they both stood looking at me, still with my boots on and panting for sex.

"I want you both," I said to them, "I don't want to have to choose, you both turn me on." They glanced at each other, communicating silently as brothers but trying not to see or acknowledge that another man was in the room. "I want you both to feel good," I said with an exasperated smile.

Dean's eyes went dark green, "Ladies first," he growled. "Turn around."

As he went to the head of the bed and climbed on, I sat up and started to rotate the other way, but he grabbed the heels of my boots and yanked me around quickly. He pulled his jeans further down but not off. Probably so the zipper wouldn't chaff.

Sam knelt down to grab me under the shoulders, pulled me to the end of the bed so my head was just angled down but not hanging uncomfortably. He pulled his shirt off and I reveled at his body above me. I reached up to touch his furry chest and run my hands down his arms. Holy Greek God. He was so chiseled, he looked like a statue. His muscles awed me. I wanted to bite his trap muscles, his abs, the 'V' only cut men get between their hips. Being upside down though, I couldn't do anything but touch.

He moved a little to one side and bent down to kiss me again, supporting my head with one hand and manipulating a nipple with the other. He was enthusiastic, passionate, biting my lower lip and massaging my breasts, lips firm and thrilling.

Suddenly I cried out as I felt Dean spread my other lips and licked from my slit up to my clit with a soft tongue. The point of his tongue found the entrance to my vaj and pushed insistently inside. I felt his hands under my ass, kneading but holding me in place.

Sam went to a breast and sucked hard on the underside, where it's fullest. Dean was fluttering circles around my glans and Sam's hair was tickling my other breast as he enjoyed leaving a mark on me. As I moaned I felt him smile and looked down to see those dimples again. I pulled him up to kiss him again, run my fingers along his face, feel that masculine stubble, his Adam's apple, back to his glorious chest again.

Dean was sucking the entrance of my vaj and I could feel an orgasm building. He knew how to please a woman. I pulled Sam away from me by his hair and licked my lips, looking him in the eyes.

He got my meaning and unbuttoned his jeans to pull his unfortunately sizable hard-on out. It was longer than Dean's, but thankfully not as thick, or I may have choked.

I worked my hand into his jeans and cupped his balls, guiding him into my mouth. He was tensely hard, and grunted an expulsion of breath as he slid into my mouth. I gently massaged his balls with one hand while controlling the rhythm of his thrusting by grabbing his hip so I wouldn't asphyxiate. It was difficult to concentrate on keeping him at my pace while Dean was down on me. My lips were soft, guarding his manhood from my teeth as I flicked my hardened tongue along his shaft at each instroke.

Dean held my knees apart with his elbows and had his hands on my hips to keep me from bucking. Each flick of his tongue caused my whole body to spasm and he knew it. He teased and controlled me at his leisure, bringing me close and then backing off. I could feel his smile as I moaned and writhed under his control.

Sam's arms were long enough to cradle my head in his hands without getting in my way. He shoved his jeans down to his knees and started thrusting harder. I could taste pre-cum in the back of my throat and I knew he was getting close. His lovemaking was definitely a little rougher than Dean's style. The juxtaposition kept me guessing and excited and I loved it.

12