My Point of View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's soft lips kissed and persistently sucked the space just below my glans while his smooth chin rubbed hard on my entrance. The combined sensation was going to make me cum soon, I could tell. I didn't want to risk biting Sam so I knew he'd either have to pull out or orgasm soon.

I pulled my lips back to expose my teeth and heard Sam's, "auuhh," with the change. I softened my tongue and rolled it back and forth around his tip in circles as he thrust harder and faster. I kept my teeth locked in place and tried to concentrate on him as Dean brought me closer and closer, my moaning and Sam's hard breathing the only sounds in my ears. I knew he was ready and I sucked hard for just a few seconds before Sam's dick, hips and abs flexed and I felt hot cum hit the back of my throat. It wasn't the worst I've ever tasted, but I forgot the taste and tried valiantly to swallow quickly so I could breathe. His chest and arms flexed and I heard his gravelly moan as he made his last few thrusts.

Just as he was finishing, Dean pushed two fingers into me and it was my turn to go over the edge. He thrust repeatedly and I had to push Sam back a little to breathe enough as I cried out. I put my face into his thigh, smelling his manliness. My body bucked and squirmed, and Sam leaned over to hold the leg Dean had to let go of. Dean held his place, kept me right where he wanted me, and brought me over wave after wave. My hips undulated despite both men holding me down and I screamed again.

"Jesus! Grab a pillow so no one thinks we're killing her!"

My twitching fingers felt a pillow shoved into them and I put it over my face before my long scream of pleasure ended. I felt tingly warmth through my cheeks, into my stomach, into my vulva, down to my toes, out through my fingers. I could feel my vaginal walls clenching on Dean's fingers, my orgasm mirroring the pulsing. My warmth flowed down his chin and puddled under my butt.

Dean pulled his fingers out and I heard him take his pants the rest of the way off.

"Bag it big boy, I've heard about you," I managed to gasp.

"What?" He said with an impish look on his face, but pulled a condom out of his jeans even as he said it.

He slid it over his thick dick quickly and gave my entrance one last circle with his wet fingers before licking them off, looking me right in the eyes as he did it.

"You taste good," he said, holding his hand out to Sam, "Here, man wanna hit this?"

"Aww fuck off dude what the hell?!" Sam pushed his hand away.

"He can try some later if he wants," I smiled up at Sam.

He smiled back and lifted his eyebrows, amused at my surprise when Dean grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him; now I was fully on the bed. I was starting to go post-orgasm limp and tired until Dean spread my lips and plunged his dick deep into me, causing me to cry out, startled, but pleasantly so.

"Did I hurt you?" He looked into my eyes with concern, starting to pull out again.

"No no no, go! You're fine. I'm fine. I'm great!" I sputtered, grabbing his muscled ass and pulling him back to me.

Sam's hands were on my breasts again, and he kissed along my collarbone, licking the hollow of my neck. Dean started moving, and I let my legs fall open to either side. He had a great ass, muscular but rounded, and I kneaded it as he pumped away into me.

He suddenly grabbed my boots, put them together in front of him and crossed my ankles. He held my high heels with both hands, pulled them apart in opposite directions, and pushed them toward my head. My butt was slightly lifted and now my knees were crossed; he held each ankle by one of his ears. I could feel him getting deeper into me; I was even tighter. He thrust faster and grunted, his sounds were so raw and primal it turned me on and I could feel myself re-lubricating.

Or maybe it was Sam, licking my neck and coming back to kiss me deeply. I could barely believe this was all happening. Sam massaged my nipples, trailed his nails over the fullness of my breasts as they were less responsive after I'd come.

Dean grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my butt to keep me propped up and let go of my heels. He leaned forward, used his upper body to keep my legs crossed and angled himself so his thrusts were deep enough to touch my over-sensitive glans each time.

"Ahh-ee!" I whimpered, tried to push my upper clitoral hood back down over my over-sensitive nub. He grabbed my wrists and held on to them; between him bending me into a pretzel and Sam on my upper half, I couldn't move unless they wanted me to. I was stuck with the pain/pleasure of physical oversensitivity at each push.

Dean's thrusts shook me with his power. I wanted to touch his biceps, his chest, his hair, his lips, his ass again. I struggled against him holding me down and he smirked at me from above. His eyes went darker.

"You'll feel what I want you to feel, beautiful," he said, half smoldering control, half gentle pleasure in the knowledge that I was feeling good. Very. Very. Good.

"OK I won't. I promise," I said, pleading with my eyes. "I just want to touch you."

He let my wrists go and I held Sam's head with one hand and put my other hand on Dean's chest, feeling his heartbeat. Dean's breathing deepened as he sped up and I could feel him climbing, he would come soon.

"Come on, I want you to, feel as good as you made me feel," I panted, looking in his eyes. Light green again, with hazel around the edge of the iris.

His angle changed ever so slightly, I don't even think it was intended, and suddenly I was feeling another orgasm coming. He'd already multipled me before, but this felt different. I moaned and they both looked at me, both of their handsome, sexy faces: Dean's sweaty, jaw clenched; Sam's interested, confident, satiated. Just the sight of those green eyes, looking back and forth between them, something pushed me slowly up to orgasm again, this time an internal feeling. I put the pillow back over my face as I moaned, long and deeply this time. I felt it all along the inside of my vaginal walls, not just at the clit like earlier; a shuddering, powerful feeling.

Dean felt it too. His arms and chest flexed and he growled in his throat as he came. He felt wonderfully thicker for a minute, harder, filled me fully, and relaxed a little as my orgasm faded. I could feel throbbing again inside. I hoped it wouldn't hurt him, but he uncrossed my ankles and let my legs fall loose again, so I guessed I wasn't too tight for him now.

"Wow," Sam said.

"Yeah, you probably could've told us you're a screamer beforehand," Dean said from above me with a lopsided smile. He was just starting to go down.

"Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Depends on what's happening," I replied sleepily.

"Well I guess that's good to know for the future at least," Sam said, getting up to get towels from the bathroom.

"Mmmm," I made an agreeable noise with closed eyes. Then the impact of what he said sank in. "Wait! Future??" I asked. I thought being hunters, they would wham, bam, see you next monster murder ma'am.

"Do you... not want that?" Sam asked, returning from the bathroom. Dean had pulled out and managed to catch the towels Sam threw at him. He gave one to me and moved around to pull the condom off where I couldn't see.

"No I would definitely want....that. I just figured the way your lives are, it's not like you're gonna buy a house and move in the cul de sac down the street any time soon." I patted myself off a bit but I wanted a shower more than anything.

"I'm hungry," Dean declared. He offered a hand to me and helped me stand up. "I love that you kept your boots on. They're sexy as hell," he whispered to me. I took a deep breath and basked in his appreciation momentarily.

"How about you Lisa? Are you hungry?" Sam asked, "We'll get something and come back."

"Sure, if you're offering. I think I've had my protein for the day but I am still hungry," I winked at Sam. He reddened but smiled.

"Maybe we'll just get room service or something then."

"Aww come on Sammy," Dean said as he was putting his pants back on. "We should go back to Murphy's, see if Lisa has any friends."

I threw my wet towel in his face.

12