My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as neither one of us has to wear a tie," she laughed. "I don't have much in the way of formal wear."

Friday night went well -- casual, easy conversation, much laughter. She paid me a compliment that thrilled me in the extreme. "You have wonderful eyes," she said. I took her home, and we kissed pleasantly on her doorstep. She didn't invite me in, but she accepted another date offer. "She might be an old-fashioned girl," I mused. That felt like probably a good thing, at least it allowed for a few more fun evenings before the big rejection.

We spoke on the phone a couple of times a week, and had a couple more Friday night dinner dates. On December 15, we made the local premier of The Last Jedi. We both enjoyed it, and I confessed as I drive her home.

"Tethys, you kind of remind me of Daisy Ridley."

"Really? I wish! She's a lot taller than me, I think. And my complexion is darker."

"Yeah, but the smile is similar. And you have that same kind of lean athleticism. I bet you be killer in a light saber duel!"

Her smile was actually better than Daisy Ridley's, and when she turned it to me I once more felt that flutter in my chest. She continued to fix that smile on me, and after a few minutes I began to wonder if something was up.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, feeling nervous again.

"A lot," she said. "Have I told you I like your eyes?"

This time, when we arrived at her house, she invited me in. "Oh, shit," I thought. "This is going to be the make or break!"

It was a standard size two bedroom apartment, with the master bedroom set up as an art studio. Plastic covered the carpeted floor, I saw a couple of easels, several paintings in various states of completion, and shelves full of color tubes, oil jars, brushes, and all the other tools of the trade. It was bewildering to me, but the paintings were very good. She offered me some tea from the kitchen, and then motioned me to sit on the reclining chair in the living room. She sat across the room on the couch, facing me. The atmosphere was decidedly NOT romantic.

She leaned forward a little bit, the expression on her face pensive. Her head tilted a couple of times, first left, then right, she looked directly at me once more, and sighed.

"Taylor, it's been fun."

Uh oh, I knew it.

"You're a good date. You're nice looking, you're a gentleman, you're respectful, you're patient. You have good taste in food and jokes, you're laid back, you don't seem to be the judgmental type. I like you a lot. And I love your eyes."

But... I was waiting for it.

"You've hinted that you like me. You like that I'm in shape, you like my art, and I remind you of Daisy Ridley, and that's all good. But what do you really think of me?"

"What? Umm, well, yeah, I think you're great. You're beautiful, you're nice, you're funny, I'd like to... I'd really like to get to know you better." Damn, that was awkward.

"Good," she was fidgeting a little now. "The thing is, in some ways you strike me as kind of an old fashioned guy. You believe in a gradual courtship, find the perfect girl, settle down, raise a family, that sort of thing, right?"

This was even more awkward. What I really wanted was a girl who would like me and be attracted to me in spite of my deformed dick. How the hell was I going to explain that to a woman I had barely even kissed?

"What I'm looking for," I chose my words carefully as I could, but careful was not the same as skillful, "is someone who just likes me for me. I do want something long term, but it doesn't have to be the whole suburban housewife thing. I've had too many short term flings that just... were disappointing. That's all. I just want someone I can trust, and where I don't have to worry about being perfect all the time."

"You want a woman who accepts your flaws?" she pressed.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"What if the woman has flaws? Does it work both ways?"

"Of course," I nodded. "Everyone has flaws." This mood was getting a little too much like an interrogation for me.

"I'm sorry if this is coming off like an interrogation." Oh, God, she read my mind. I'm doomed. "I really like you Taylor, and I'd like to see if we can take things further. I can't believe I'm hearing myself say that, because I wasn't really looking for anybody else when you wandered into my life. My attraction for you is something I'm not prepared for, and if I had any common sense I wouldn't even be pursuing it. But... Here we are. I'm worried, though, that there are things about me that you'd find unacceptable, and I don't want to get us started on anything where either one of us will get hurt."

"I'd like to take things further too," I answered. "So you're saying that each of us might have some flaw that makes the other reject us. Sounds like a perfect match to me!"

"Apparently so," she laughed. I guess we're at an impasse until one of us reveals our dark secret."

"Let me guess," I offered. "You have a third tit growing out of your butt."

"It's that obvious?" she laughed again. Then she became serious once more. "Ok, I'll start. I guess the easiest way to say it is that I'm not looking for an exclusive relationship."

"Is that all?" the relief poured out of me. "That's not even an issue. Lots of people date more than one person. I think everybody does that before they settle down."

"Well, that's true, and so far so good," she said."I did worry a little that you'd be expecting full fidelity right from the start. Some people still do. But I have to admit I'm talking about going beyond that. I will never have an exclusive relationship. Any man who wants to be involved with me will have to be willing to share me. But I'm not looking for short term affairs, or flings. I want stable, long term relationships as much as you do. I just want them with more than one man."

This was new and unexpected. "How many men?" I asked. As if it mattered. Did it matter? Why was I even asking?

"Honestly, I don't know," she shrugged. "I'm seeing one guy right now. He's the friend I lift weights with. He's a great guy, but we've never had any expectation of exclusivity. I won't stop seeing him, I care about him a lot, and he's not the jealous type. But he can't be everything to me, and I don't think any man can. I don't want to be in a situation where I'm tempted to cheat because I'm unfulfilled. I know that sounds selfish, but as long as I've gotten myself into this mess I'm going to have to be honest. It's worse to lie, including lying to yourself. I'm not like most women. Most women are naturally monogamous, or at least want to be, but a few people, and I'm one of them, have had to come to terms with the fact that we're polyamorous."

"So you're wanting me to be a member of your harem?" I ask. I didn't mean it as a put down, I was trying to understand where she was coming from.

"No harems," she smiled weakly. "You know the goose and gander thing. It would be pretty shitty if I expected my partners to be exclusive if I wasn't. The trick is, though, we would have to be honest with each other about it. I wouldn't sneak around, and I wouldn't want you to either. That's why I'm wanting stable long-term relationships. You should know who I'm with and what I'm doing, and you should be confident that it's safe for you. If there's somebody you develop a relationship with, I'd just want to be safe as well."

"It sounds complicated," I said, still doubtful.

"It can be, I'm sure," she replied. "That's why I felt we needed to bring this up now, before we take things farther. I'm not trying to be romantic. I've had it up to my ass in romance. I'm not going to be hoping that I'm the only one for you, and you're the only one for me. I'm not playing the 'be my everything' game. I've tried that, I learned my lesson. And now I want to be with honest and understanding adults. I don't want to mislead you, and as much as I'd like you to say yes, it's important that you have the chance to say no. In all honesty I'm as clueless as you are about this, because I've never done it before. I didn't realize this was what I needed until these last few weeks, you're the first person that brought it out of me. If it doesn't work, it will be my fault, not yours. I'm hoping it would be something we could explore together."

I was silent for a long time. I wasn't upset, which itself was a bit of a surprise. This was the part where I could easily have headed for the door, and the thought entered my mind to do just that. Inwardly I was juggling my feelings of inadequacy, fear, pride, tradition, and ego. I thought about my sisters. They were completely and unhesitatingly monogamous with their husbands. I don't think either of them had even looked at another man. My brother was happy with his wife, sure he had a bit of a roving eye, but it never went beyond the eye.

My mother, on the other hand... Since Dad died, she'd dated a fair amount. She'd even caused a bit of a good-natured scandal for a time when she was juggling two guys. Yet her intent was always to choose one over the other, it just took her a while to decide. While she was choosing, it was clear that she enjoyed both of them, and in the end, she came up with neither. That had been a bit sad.

"Will I be getting to know this other guy?" I wasn't sure it was a relevant question, but I wanted to break the silence somehow.

"I don't know," she said sincerely. "That will probably be up to you. His name's Carl, he's got no issues with it either way. Like I said, he's not the jealous type. He's friendly and nonjudgmental, a lot like you in that respect. If you're not comfortable with it, it doesn't have to happen. But I'm still going to tell him everything about us. And I'll tell you as much as you want to know about Carl and I. There will be no secrets."

Out of my haze of indecision, I could feel another small voice entering the conversation. "What the hell," it said. "You've got nothing to lose. If you walk away, you'll be in the same state you are now -- frustrated and alone. If you give it a shot, the worst that can happen is that things will still be the same. Dude, she hasn't even seen your cock yet! Once she sees that, all bets may be off anyway! And if not, maybe it'll work out. So you'll have a part time lover who happens to be a friend and you won't have to sneak around. It'll just be a friends with benefits relationship, people have those all the time."

"Tethys, there are so many questions I want to ask, this is such a new concept for me. But the more I think about it, I realize that the only way I can find out is to give it a try. So, I guess if you're willing I'm willing."

"Fantastic!" she shouted triumphantly. "And about time! 'Cause I'm horny as hell!"

She stood and grabbed her sweater. "One more thing you need to know. I guess I have two dark secrets. Not only am I polyamorous, I'm a nudist!" She pulled the sweater over her head and tossed it onto the couch. There was no bra. How had I not noticed? She kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned her jeans and quickly pushed down the tops along with her panties, then she sat and pulled her legs free with no wasted motion. Tethys stood again, totally and proudly naked. I was dumbstruck. Her body was glorious.

Her tits were small but gracefully shaped, with reddish brown pointed eraser-shaped nipples and small round areola. Her stomach was flat and tight, absolutely stunning. Her legs were a little bigger than those of a runner, because of course they were shaped by weight training. The muscles were prominent and impressive Her pussy was completely bald -- I hadn't experienced that before, but here it completed the look of a slim, streamlined, active, athletic body. I'd never seen anyone so beautiful.

"What do you think?" she asked, stepping towards me.

"I've never seen anything like it!" I replied with sincere and uncontrolled enthusiasm. "Flawless!"

"Tisk tisk, we've already been discussing our flaws," she said, kneeling in front of me. "I don't see any on you."

"You're about to," I answered, as my mood suddenly sombered. It's now or never, my thoughts shouted, she's going to see my cock. As wonderful as she is, she's going to be disgusted, or worse, laugh. This guy Carl would probably laugh too. The main reason I could never be polyamorous -- I'd have to find more than one woman to be attracted to me. So far, even one has been a challenge. There's no way I'll get an erection in this state. Ok, so if she doesn't think my cock is weird, she'll just think I'm impotent.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered, "I'll handle the pants." There was nothing wrong with my upper body, so the shirt came off easily and willingly. She untied my shoes and pulled them off, and then grabbed the ends of my jeans. I cooperated, but reluctantly, and grimaced as she pulled off my briefs and the penis from hell came into view. She looked at my face, then at my dick. She examined it, holding it gently in her hands, lifting it up and studying my balls underneath, squeezing it and caressing.

"This looks nice," Tethys whispered. "I don't see a flaw." She licked it, first along the tip, then down the shaft, took my balls into her mouth and puffed them back out again. A few more licks over the slit, around the glans, and then her mouth was covering me, sliding down the shaft. I couldn't be impotent if I wanted to be right now, and my cock expanded rapidly in her mouth. She took it deep, pulled back, and slid down again. Then she became aware of the changing shape in her mouth. She pulled it out and examined it again.

"What's this?" she asked with real curiosity.

"My dark secret," I answered. "My big flaw."

She looked at it carefully, pressing her fingertips along the expanded side padding, pulling it back and forth, tasting it again, pushing it down to look at it from the top. She put her mouth over it again, moving her face side to side, lolling her tongue around it. She opened her mouth and shoved her face all the way down until her nose embedded itself in my pubic hair. I'd never felt anything so intensely pleasurable. After a few seconds she came up for air.

"Taylor," she gasped. "This cock is not a flaw. It is flawless. It's beautiful. It's wild! I've never seen anything like it before! Damn, this thing turns me on! If I'd known your cock was like this I would have fucked you right there in the mall! I want to paint this cock!"

This was not the reaction I'd expected, but I sure wasn't complaining. Tethys moved back and stood.

"I was hoping for a leisurely evening of foreplay and then a beautiful fuck, but damn it, I have got to have this delectable flesh inside me! We can have foreplay after! Follow me to the bedroom!"

She sat on the bed and had me stand in front of her, my cock at face level. Once more, she examined it closely.

"When you told me this was your flaw, I just assumed you had a small dick," she smiled up at me. A lot of guys do, and they're sensitive about it. I didn't care. It's your eyes that captured me. Carl's dick is plenty big, so I don't need another big cock. Looks like I got one anyway! This," she squeezed and tugged, and twisted a little, "is a bonus. A very, very nice bonus. I just need to figure out the best angle for it to go into me. But you know what, we'll have plenty of time to figure that out. I have a feeling that your cock will be fabulous from any angle. Let's start with the basics."

Tethys lay on the bed and spread her legs. I moved in to get a closer look and nuzzle my face into that beautiful hairless pussy, but she put her fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. "Not yet," she said. "There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now I just want to feel you inside me. Deep inside, baby!"

If I had never seen anything like Tethys' beautiful body, I had also never felt anything like the way she moved underneath me. It was exquisite, and it was excruciating. The muscles in her pussy walls squeezed me hard, milking me. Her hands reached to my ass and squeezed my cheeks, pulling me harder into her with every thrust. Her hips rose and fell, her legs rising into the air and slamming back down on the bed, her belly wiggled between her hips and her chest, feeling like a hundred flat fingers massaging my own belly muscles. Her eyes opened and closed, she alternately laughed and cried. Within a couple of minutes she released the first of several orgasms, loud, long wails that sounded musical to my ears. And then there was laughter. Not derisive, dismissive laughter directed at my manhood, but deep, joyful laughter, the laughter of release and relief. I couldn't help but to laugh along with her. I was in heaven. I could fuck like this forever. And then I couldn't. I shot harder into her than I had ever shot my cum before. It was almost like a gut punch, the way it took the air out of me and emptied my entire being. I managed a few more fading strokes, the squeegie sounds of our combined fluids flushing out of whatever escape route they could find. I collapsed on top of her, my heart pounding, my chest heaving.

Tethys was gasping as well, We were covered with sweat and pheromones, her mouth was drooling, and she was still giggling.

"Well, that didn't go like I planned," she wheezed. "I thought I was going to be able to choreograph this whole thing, but you ad-libbed me into a frenzy. Now we're totally off script."

"Sorry," I smiled. "Should we do another take?"

"Well have to, until you get it right," she laughed. "But you might need a break first."

I did, but not as long as I might have expected. Now that the pressure was off, we could relax, and Tethys could choreograph us to her hearts' content. We did doggy style, we did cowgirl, we did reverse cowgirl, and finally I did get to eat her delectable pussy. Even with my cum still inside, it was wonderful. Up close, it was simply a beautiful sight, smooth, a little pink bud of a clitoris under a brown hood that was prominent, but not dominant in the landscape, labia that projected enough for me to take them between my lips, but not so much that they overwhelmed the overall view. It was a neat, aesthetic, wet, and graceful pussy, and quite a demanding one.

Finally, Tethys concentrated her mouth on my cock again, and with some trial and error, and some original and intensely pleasing moves, got another good load of my cum into her mouth. She swirled it and savored it, then swallowed.

"I like the taste of a man's cum," she said thoughtfully, as she snuggled into my chest. "Most of the time, anyway. Some men are better than others. Carl's cum is fantastic. I could spread it on pancakes for breakfast. Yours, Taylor dear, can be icing on that cake. Has anybody ever told you how delicious your cum is?"

"Honestly, no" I answered simply. "Nobody has ever let me cum in their mouth before."

"Their loss," she shook her head. "I really hope we can make a habit of this."

Two things can follow an evening of overwhelmingly good sex, either deep sleep or deep pillow talk. We had a lot to talk about.

"I apologize," she said to start with. "I'm going all on about honesty and openness and I neglected a topic we should have agreed on before we ever did anything sexual. We do have to make sure that we're safe. I screwed up that one."

"I should have brought it up myself," I said. "I had so many other questions, that I just skipped over it I hope it doesn't come back to bite us. How do we handle it?"

"First, I'll tell you I'm on the pill. So we're safe in that respect. "Second, I've been with Carl for six months, ever since we started working out together. I haven't been with anybody else during that time, and neither has Carl. We both got tested early on, and we both came out clean. I've got the paperwork in my dresser if you want to see it."

"I'll look at it later," I nodded. "For me, I'm in the same boat. This little 'flaw' of mine has pretty much guaranteed that no woman wanted anything to do with me. It's been about nine months since my last date, and that was as disastrous as the ones before it had been. I almost didn't even bother to ask you out because I assumed you'd have the same reaction to my cock. All the women thought my cock was freaky and creepy, and I should keep it to myself."