My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's such bullshit," Tethys shook her head angrily. "What kind of women would insult such a beautiful cock being offered by such a beautiful man! I mean it, Taylor, your cock IS beautiful, and so are you. Of course it's unusual, like I said earlier, I've never seen anything like it. And look, you said I was flawless when you'd never seen anything like me, right? I know I have flaws, but I am very unusual. Carl is very unusual. His cock is unusual too, someday I might tell you about it or you might see it. We're all unusual, and that's why we're here. But that's not a flaw. That's what makes us all beautiful. You should be proud of your cock, Taylor. It has pleased me and excited me in ways I've never been pleased before. I want this to be a long term relationship, if you do. Not full time, because I'll always have Carl. And if I ever meet a girl who I think is worthy of your cock, I'm going to introduce her to you."

The conversation led inevitably to our sexual histories, and Tethys was open and frank, almost shockingly so.

"It may be obvious by now," she began, "but by most standards I'd be considered oversexed. I always have been. That's my real dark secret. I don't know why it is, I've never met anybody like me either. But the sad truth is that I'm sexually insatiable. If I tried to be monogamous I'd go crazy, and take men down with me. For me to be polyamorous is an act of mercy. I love to fuck, and I want quantity and quality. Unfortunately, when I was younger my social skills weren't compatible with those desires. Actually, they still aren't. I went through a phase where I was a complete slut. I would fuck anybody with a cock who pointed it at me. I did that for about four years from, about eighteen to twenty-two. I fucked hundreds of guys, and all I got from it was broken friendships, horrified parents, bad sex, fights over condoms, risking horrible diseases, mistreatment and abuse, and eventually no more sex than I would have gotten had I been more discrete. I got raped several times, and there's a guy in jail now because of it. I can't feel sorry for him, because he deserved it, and maybe if he hadn't raped me he would have raped some other girl, but I can't deny that there's a valid perspective that says I brought it on myself. I am not proud of that phase of my life."

"I'm surprised you still want sex at all after those kinds of experiences," I said.

"I want good sex, not like what I was having then. I tried going mainstream, playing the choreographed romance game, and I hated that too. I didn't want to be someone's wife, and I was still in the same position of being judged for my sexuality. I tried the online dating apps, but most guys there were either married or fake or wanting to start a cult or something. I'm thirty-one years old, and I'm just tired of playing those games. I want someone I can be up front with, I want to be able to say what I want and then you can decide whether to go along for that ride or not. I just couldn't get anywhere, whether with honesty or subterfuge, until I stumbled onto Carl at Hippie Hollow about six months ago. He's great, but he's not enough by himself. He knows it, he doesn't try to be what he's not, and I honor him for that. He gives me what he can, and he respects that I want more."

Tethys had been raised by parents who were on one hand conservative and strict, but on the other not very engaged. They had their own problems with each other to distract them. Being geeky, not too sociable, and artistic was not the best of all worlds in her household or her school, and she found herself usually left to her own devices. Early on, she discovered porn.

"That was my only exposure to sexuality for years," she said. "I enjoyed it, I found it inspiring and comforting. I masturbated to it, fantasized with it, and used it to console myself when a date went wrong, which it usually did. Maybe it spoiled me, because I wanted boys to be porn stars, and they couldn't even hold up a conversation. After all my dating disasters, and even now that I have Carl, I still use it, a lot of times I'll be playing it in the background while I paint. My paintings might not look erotic to others, but the act of painting to me is very sexual."

"I've used it for consolation too," I admitted. "In fact, the first night I met you I went home and played a porn video to fantasize that you would be attracted to my cock. I have to do a lot of mental substitution, since nobody's cock looks like mine, and no porn stars look like you."

"I'll be your porn star! Carl and I like to video each other while we fuck, and you can see those if you want to. I'd love to make porn videos with you, and I know Carl would want to see them. I think that's such a hot thing for lovers to do!"

Inevitably, there followed a discussion of our favorite porn styles, and it turned out we had a similar taste. Inspired, we found a video, and Tethys rode my cock while we played it. I didn't think I could cum again, but I did, while Tethys had no trouble orgasming several more times.

"I hope you were planning to stay the night," she finally said sleepily. "I'm too sleepy for you to drive."

After all that nightly activity, we still woke up relatively early on Saturday.

"After breakfast, I need to take off to Carl's house for my workout," Tethys told me as we shared a sensual shower. When I tell him about last night, he's going to go wild!"

"In a good way, I hope," I added.

"Oh yeah," she nodded. "I can't wait.

"I believe you!" I said, rinsing the soap off of her mons.

Before breakfast, we still managed another fuck. I learned that Tethys prefers to be on top, she said my cock stimulated her best in that position. She had three more orgasms, each one accompanied by joyous laughter, but I still wasn't recovered from last night. I could maintain my erection, but there was no semen left to shoot. She was fine with that. She fixed us both a nice bacon and egg breakfast, and we were out the door at the same time. I drove home musing about the very unusual girl I'd just gotten involved with, and wondering mightily where this new road was going to lead. I couldn't even begin to predict it.

-- To be continued.