My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By who's standards? Who is the judge of our marital happiness? I think, Donna, that you are focused on the wrong enemy here. Pornography can't be the problem, not the way you've explained it. The problem is a culture that denigrates and minimizes women, and denies them their personhood. It denies them control of their own sexuality. To the extent that pornography portrays women as objects, it's because its reflecting a social permission to do that. There are a lot of social influences all around that conspire in that direction, and I could go my entire life without ever being exposed to pornography, as women have throughout history, and yet I'd still be denied my personhood and my sexual freedom by those who think they can define it on my behalf. You and your ideology, whether it's political religious or tribal, have neither the right nor the competence to judge what's healthy or harmful to my sexual relationships, nor anybody else's. You're campaigning against porn not because it harms women, but because you've been taught to fear any sexual expression that doesn't follow your traditional ideological channels."

Donna was staring open-mouthed at her, but frankly, so was I.

"If you really gave a fuck about violence against women you wouldn't be campaigning against the visual depiction of sex acts, you'd be out there rescuing women off the streets, working for their economic and sexual independence, getting them off drugs, putting their pimps out of action, and letting them decide for themselves what forms their sexuality is going to take. Violence against women doesn't come from pornography, it comes from violent men -- and women!"

"You think I'm debauched? You're right, Donna, I am. More than you can imagine. But there's nothing wrong with my self esteem. There used to be. I used to wallow in self pity and self loathing, I thought I was ugly and worthless and sexually undesirable. I didn't expect to be respected by men, because I didn't respect myself. You know when that was? It was when I was trying to follow your version of the social rules -- dating, courting, waiting for Mister Right, thinking that one man could be my everything. It doesn't work that way. You know when I felt free, and strong, and worthy, and powerful, and equal to any other mother-fucker out there? It was when I became debauched!"

She stood back and threw off her gown, standing naked in front of three very shocked middle aged women.

"It's when I became a nudist. Get this, ladies. I'm now fucking three different men and a woman regularly and frequently, we make porn and we watch porn and we share it with each other, and guess what... We love and respect and honor and treasure each other as partners and friends and worthy human beings."

She turned to me. "Get naked, Taylor!" I did as I was told. The ladies shrieked in horror, but they weren't averting their eyes, and they didn't see my own grin, because they weren't looking at my face.

"Your morality is unethical!" she pointed a firm finger at each of them. "Your morality needs to disappear from the face of the Earth, and to be replaced by a humane, understanding, and merciful morality that has a core of ethical relationships between people, not just those of your imposed ideology. I know who you claim to worship, but you fucking ignore every single thing He said unless it agrees with your tribal beliefs. You don't believe in Him, you've twisted Him to make it look like He believes in You!"

Tethys paused, and seeing an opportunity, the ladies hurridly jumped up to leave. I beat them to the door, and opened it for them. They had to file past my dangling cock to get through the entryway, and each of them slid along the opposite wall as they slid out. Tethys followed them, and stood on the front porch as they rushed to their car.

"Remember the next time you make a crusade and want testimonials: I'm Tethys Parios, and porn has blessed my life!"

She stumbled back into the house, giggling and breathing hard.

"Did you enjoy my manifesto?"

"It was a masterful response, combining the best of Socrates and Cicero," I laughed back.

"I hope they remember me. That was kind of exciting."

"I doubt they'll ever forget you, Tethys, or your name!"

"That made me horny," she said casually as she grabbed the shaft of my cock and pulled it towards her. Her eyes no longer had that predatory gleam, but they were gleaming nonetheless. "You wanna?"

"I wanna, and I'm gonna. For Donna!"

She pulled me to the bedroom, and using my cock as a tossing handle, hurled me onto the bed, still giggling. I made sure that the mass at the base of that cock created no resistance for it to hurl against. That was an attachment I preferred to keep. She lept onto me almost before I stopped bouncing, straddled me, leaned to the nightstand beside the bed and grabbed the remote. She began thumbing through the list of stored videos on the big screen which she was facing.

"I need to get the right kind of video to honor the debauchment that I've so proudly embraced today," she grinned. "Ah, here we go. Creampie gang bangs."

As she selected one from the relevant sublist and waited for it to lad up, she looked down at me, rubbing the slit of her rapidly moistening cunt up and down across my rapidly expanding and widening aircraft carrier.

"First I want to apologize for corrupting your sexual and spiritual purity by exposing you to the evil influences of pornography," she said. Now that you've become addicted, I realize its my fault you're now a rapist and murderer, that you look at me as an object, that you abuse me every chance you get, and that you're disappointed and angry with me for not being able to sexually perform like a porn star."

"It's hard living with myself under these conditions," I nodded sadly. "I'll try to forgive you, but that might involve a sacrifice."

"Ooh, a sacrifice!" she brightened. "I'll give you my virginity! Hold on, I need to find it. I know I left it around here somewhere!"

"We'll look for it later," I backpedaled as she reached down and grasped my now fully extended member, aimed it upward, raised herself up and the impaled herself on my full length. The video began playing and she smiled down at me again as she began her slippery dance.

"Taylor, in all seriousness, thank you for standing by me today. I felt your support, and that made me brave enough to confront those biddies."

"Confront them! You disassembled them and scattered their parts in a rubbish bin! They never knew what hit them!"

"I couldn't have done it without you. And not just today. For more than a year now you've been patient and understanding and supportive of my debauched ways. You've never judged me or criticized me over my sexual choices. This is who I am, it's my life, and I love you for being willing to share it with me. Don't ever doubt that I'm in love with you, and I'm a lucky girl for having you to love me."

"Tethys, I love you and I'm the lucky one." I was accustomed to porn talk coming out of her mouth during times like this, but this romantic love talk was new. And surprisingly, it was very stimulating. My cock was throbbing inside her, and by her short gasps I could tell it was having a similar effect on her. Already I was feeling the tickling wetness of the ooze dribbling from her opening down my balls.

"You have not only rocked my world, but you've enlarged it. I'm a better man, I'm more understanding, and more appreciative of people's individual sexuality and even their nonsexual needs because of your influenced on me. I hope it's made me a better lover, too."

"Fan fucking tastic!" she cooed, and suddenly she remembered that there was a gangbang video on the screen. She settled in to enjoy it as she rode my hips, and pulled my hands upward to cup her breasts as she leisurely fucked me. I couldn't see the screen from my position, but I knew which one she was playing, I'd seen it before. I personally think gang bang scenes tend to be boring, the men are anonymous and robotic, their faces are usually not shown, but their bodies aren't very attractive and they don't really seem all that excited to be there. I'm not sure how the woman can find herself excited under those circumstances, although I have no doubt that if it were myself, Carl, and Henri together, Tethys would have no difficulty being turned on, and I suspected we three who love her could find plenty to keep us focused, aroused, and fascinated. The best parts of these scenes in my opinion, and I was sure the parts that Tethys enjoyed the most too, knowing how much she loved having Carl enter her while still full of my semen, were the transitions, when a man ejaculated his jizz into an already sloppy cunt, pulled out, and was immediately replaced by a fresh cock. Even though I couldn't see the screen, I knew when those bits were occurring, because her attention would focus more directly, she'd make a little whimpering sound, her cunt would tighten around me, and her fucking movements would become stiffer and more staccato. She went through about four of those cycles, energetically bouncing on my cock, with my hands massaging her breasts and pinching, rolling and pulling on her nipples before she let go and began moaning out a very satisfying orgasm. Every time she came, it was a beautiful thing to behold, more meaningful to me than any painted masterpiece.

After that orgasm, she sank down onto me, mashing her nipples into my own. We kissed for a long time, tender, deep, and romantic. This was a side of her I rarely saw.

"Keep fucking me," she whispered. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop. I love you, Taylor. You're the man I need right now. You're the man I need inside me. Fuck me like you love me."

She rested her head on my shoulder and lay still, eyes closed. She wasn't usually one to close her eyes during sex. I took over the thrusting rhythm, curious about this mood she was in, but not worried. She felt so serene, breathing deeply and with passion, and with obvious pleasure. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly into my body and she keened appreciatively. It was only a few minutes more until her next orgasm enveloped her. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock tightly in quick clusters, her body stiffened, and she lifted her head off my shoulders, calling loudly and wordlessly to the pleasure Goddess, a long moan of joy that ended on an up note, as she turned to me with a smile.

"You're beautiful, Taylor." She kissed me again, long and wet, and I was in heaven.

She could feel my own need starting to boil, and she roused herself. "Don't cum quite yet, I want to taste you." She rolled off of me and pivoted gracefully, lowering her slippery, soaked pussy onto my mouth, and surrounding my grateful cock with her lips, her cheeks, and her tongue. Her taste was exquisite, and there was a lot to taste. Tethys was always a very wet woman, and now I felt like I was sipping the outlet of a hot spring. Sweet, a little salty, a little musky, smooth, slippery, like heated ice cream. Maybe not everybody likes that, but I do!

I held out a little longer, I wanted to keep feasting on this flowing flower as long as I could. She didn't seem in any rush to get off of my cock, either. It was a long, easy, relaxed sixty-nine, and I was willing to go all night if my cock would let me. My cock did pretty good, it held out for a while, but when it decided to pop it didn't give me a whole lot of warning. Fortunately, Tethys recognized the signs as soon as I did, and she adjusted her action to give me the most intense and inviting sensations she could. The excitement was incredible. My body rumbled like a volcano, and I erupted in a hot flash as Tethys wrapped both hands around my shaft and just sealed her lips around the swollen bulb of my cockhead as it spewed into her mouth. She didn't spill a drop, and when my body's spasms and cock's pulsations had finally faded away, she slurped off of it, pivoted again so that her face was close to mine, and swallowed triumphantly.

"You taste so fucking good!" she smiled at me, back to the spunky irreverent girl I knew.

"I seem to have experienced a delightful taste treat myself," I reminded her.

"Yes, but I make less of a mess when I snack," she grinned, wiping some of the extensive pussy residue off my cheeks. She proceeded to lick my face like a puppy, lapping up all her seepage from my face, chin, lips,and nose. It wasn't an efficient process, since the saliva she left behind had my face just as wet and shiny as before, but at least it gave her another chance to enjoy her own taste. Neither one of us ever wearied of that.

She suddenly noticed that the gangbang video was still going on. It was longer than I remembered. Nothing had really changed, though, except the same woman was now coated in a lot of cum, while she continued to fuck, suck, and jack off as many cocks as she could reach at one time.

"You know, that's really a boring video," she chuckled as she picked up the remote and switched it off.

"Well, it gave us an opportunity to experience your full debauchery by proxy, so I'd say it did it's job," I assured her.

"So, did you enjoy treating me like a worthless sexual object? Did my debauchery please you? Was it fun to take advantage of my low self esteem? Were you happily disgusted with me?"

"Oh yes, all that and more!" I agreed. "I hope that this sexual violence and abuse that you received from this man who can't control his anger and disappointment at the physical limitations that a real flesh and blood woman brings to the experience, is a gateway that entices you to experience even more intense and brutal acts in the future."

"Yeah, we really better be careful with all this," Tethys mused thoughtfully. "You never know where it will go. Nothing good can come from it, I'm sure. In fact... it could lead to dancing."

"No!" I cried in shock and horror. "Not dancing!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you when it happens, bub." She reached down and gave my cock another squeeze. I reciprocated on a nipple.

"So..." she continued brightly. "I've just had the most wonderful delicious dessert, and so have you. Which brings us to the question: what's for dinner?"

"Good question. Today has been a special day. I think we should celebrate your degradation and self loathing by going out. Let's go to The Taino!"

"Ummm, don't you need reservations for there?" she quizzed.

"Supposedly, but maybe they happen to have a spare table. We can just show up and ask. I mean, just tell them you're a friend of Henri, he'll probably take care of you."

"No!" she insisted. "Henri will take care of me tomorrow. It's unfair to ask him to switch out all his arrangements, and it's unfair to anybody else that has reservations that might end up getting inconvenienced just to cater to a spoiled cumslut."

"You're not a spoiled cumslut," I argued indignantly. "You're a very fresh and healthy cumslut who deserves the best. OK, how about this. We go down to The Taino, check and see if there is a table available, and if there is we eat there. If not, we leave quietly, and go get Chinese."

"All right, we'll do it on one condition. I pay."

"Fuck you, we're not going over this again. I'm taking you out, it's my offer, I'm asking you for a date, I'm the man, therefore I pay. It's not negotiable. It's my last vestige of male chivalry, and if that's gone I have nothing."

"It's not your only vestige of chivalry," she pouted. "You still open the car door for me."

"That's just being practical," I informed her. "And, practically speaking, I make three times as much money as you, and you need it more than I do. For me, it's a casual entertainment expense. For you, it's major slice of your disposable income. I'm paying."

"What about treating me as an equal partner," she pleaded. "See, all that porn has gotten to you and now your just using me for your culinary pleasure!"

"I did that a few minutes ago, lady. And if you want to buy your self-esteem back, you'll have to wait until it goes on sale, or until you get a raise."

"I got a raise a few minutes ago too, so there!" she stuck her tongue out at me.

So it was settled. We showered, primped, dressed, primped some more, and headed out to my waiting old Chevy, of which I opened the passenger door, completely chivalrously. We drove downtown and ate a pleasant meal... at the Chinese restaurant. The Taino was packed.

Only a week later disappointment visited Tethys. Sonia and Henri stopped their Monday visits. She was forced to visit Carl on Monday evening with an empty pussy. It wasn't a total surprise, she was talking to Sonia on the phone regularly, and Sonia was getting busy. Her band was in final rehearsal for their Far East tour, which was due to start in only two weeks. Henri was helping her out where he could, and they simply weren't socializing. Tethys had the predictable mixed feelings of wishing Sonia well, and missing her visits, along with Henri's.

After Sonia left, Henri visited Tethys a few more Mondays in April and May. Tethys had a grand time with that. She sent me a couple of videos that were nicely erotic and as pornographic as the morality ladies could have wished for. The dynamic was different without Sonia, and as much as Tethys liked Henri, enjoyed his huge cock, and ended on a happy note, it just wasn't quite the same. By mid-May, the restaurant was entering it's peak of the busy season, and without Sonia's help, which he hadn't fully appreciated the value of until now, Henri just couldn't find any time to get away. The conjugal visits ended, with the promise to resume once the business was stable enough to get by with it.

As the weather warmed up into May, Carl and Tethys picked up their tradition of spending Saturdays at Hippie Hollow. Her increased exposure to the sun quickly became apparent, Tethys never burns, but her skin darkens to a deep reddish coppery hue, that to my eye makes her look even more exotic and enticing. Her weight lifting with Carl had continued unabated through the winter, her muscles were still growing and becoming firmer and stronger, and with all the time we spent naked together, I had a front row seat to this continuing transformation. Tethys was looking gorgeous, and my erections were nearly unstoppable in her presence.

Except in public. I had become more comfortable being casually nude since I'd been seeing Tethys, and after a few threesomes with her and Carl and the morality ladies adventure, being seen that way by others didn't seem like such a big deal, but I was still not the complete exhibitionist that she and Carl were. I had all kinds of stories about their adventures at Hippie Hollow on Saturdays. They had a special spot that was partially shielded from certain directions but was still visible in others. They would do a check to see if the morality police were patrolling the lakeshore, and if the coast was clear they had no qualms about fucking, sucking, jacking or jilling, or cumming with at least dozens of strangers watching. Tethys was sure there were videos of her and Carl on the internet somewhere, although she hadn't seen them, but the possibility didn't bother her. She and I went to Hippie Hollow a few times on Sundays, and I have to admit I had a great time there with her, but we didn't fuck, and exchanged no more than a few mildly risque caresses. I may have been more willing, or at least tempted, to give it a try were our visits not so time-restricted. Unlike Tethys and Carl, I was simply incapable of spending all day, or even more than a couple of hours, naked in the sunshine. My skin didn't tan like theirs did, but it burned like nobody's business. After those two pleasant hours, we'd head back to the car and find something else to do.

Tethys never seemed to judge me or show disappointment about my limited solar capacity, we both accepted that there were some things that were more suited for her time with Carl, and other things that were more suited for her time with me. That's why she was involved with both of us. The logic of polyamory was making perfect sense to me, and I had long since become completely and casually comfortable with our time-sharing arrangement. I didn't resent Carl or begrudge him his experiences with Tethys, and on the few occasions when he and I met, we got along cheerfully. I thought of Carl as a great guy, and Tethys told me he felt the same about me. We weren't rivals, and I was glad of that.