My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
111 Followers

I did give Carl full credit for the amazing physical transformation Tethys was undergoing as a result of his coaching, and we discussed his philosophy of fitness a few times. He wasn't a professional by any means, he installed rooftop solar panels for a living, but he'd been lifting weights since he was a teen, and even I had to admit his build was spectacular. Tethys wasn't kidding about that. Just because a person can build his own body, doesn't mean he can do the same for others, but Carl's success with Tethys indicated that he had talent as a coach and trainer. It was something he was interested in doing, and he'd been playing with the thought of trying to make some money at it. We had discussed his idea of an app that he could use to track the workouts of himself and his clients, to monitor their progress or their obstacles, and to tie in things like diet and sleeping habits to be able to design optimal training programs that could be customized for different individuals.

Building computer applications was not only my profession, but something I liked to play with at home as well, which gave me the freedom to design for platforms, tools, and open-source languages that I wasn't allowed to use at work. For Carl's needs, I decided a browser-based program using HTML, Javascript, Python, and an SQLite database engine would suit perfectly. We worked out a rough outline of a design approach, and I began working on it during some of my free time. It came at a convenient moment, because I'd recently completed, for now at least, two other hobby programs I'd been working on, and I always liked having a personal software project to provide an outlet for my own creativity.

Tethys was still bothered by the fact that neither Carl nor I were seeing any other women but her. It wasn't that I was uninterested, but, I guess I actually was. In principle, I could see the value and the fundamental fairness in having the ability and approval to fuck other women. That's what open relationships are supposed to be about, right? I guessed if another woman had showed up at my house naked and demanding that I fuck her, I would have been perfectly willing to help her out. But the prospect of actually searching for another sex partner, of going through the stress of dating, of getting acquainted, and then explaining my very untraditional relationship status with another single woman seemed like a lot of unnecessary bother. There was also my ongoing insecurity about finding a woman who could love and accept my "misshapen" cock. Sure, Tethys had no problems with it, and I adored her for that, but we'd already established that Tethys was an unusual girl. All the normal women I'd met so far had rejected me over it. So to sustain another sexual relationship in addition to Tethys, I'd have to find someone as unusual, and as desireable, as Tethys herself. That seemed a pretty tall order for me. In reality, I felt Tethys was giving me all I needed, both sexually and emotionally. I was only giving her half of what she needed, but we were both ok with that. We had it covered.

We began the summer of 2019 with a lot of optimism. Life was stable, Carl and Tethys and I were all getting long happily, we had a rhythm to our lives that we were comfortable with. A wiser man might have thought more carefully about what the future might hold, but a contented man is not necessarily a wise one.

I was a contented man.


MimiRay
MimiRay
111 Followers