My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 -- Gesso.
7.2k words
4.8
4.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
110 Followers

A reminder: Most of the events related here are also described in Tethys' story, "Gesso." You can find it on MimiRay's author page. We did compare notes prior to relating our tales, but I think any differences in perspective or detail are equally valid. Maybe hers moreso...

I was at work Monday, minding my own business. Minding the company business, actually. I was meeting with a new hire in my cubicle, showing her the ropes. Yes, her. Women in programming are rare, and this one, while no Tethys, was unusually attractive. Consequently, every straight man in my department wanted to be the one to give her orientation. I was chosen, probably because I was the least desperately eager.

Her name was Beth, she was pleasant enough, and our chat was professionally cordial. I was instructing her on the commenting and formatting style our company uses to document its code. The day was soon to wrap up, and Beth had given me a good impression that she'd be comfortable with the work here. A few last minute items, and my phone buzzed a text. It was Tethys, she had her own ring tone, of course.

I wouldn't normally take a personal message in a meeting, but Tethys rarely messaged me at work, so it might be important. And this one was wrapping up, so I thought I'd take a quick look and respond afterwards if necessary.

Big Mistake.

I opened the text, and the message said simply "Guess who?" A five second video accompanied it, and my mouth dropped open in shock. I had the phone on my lap, and Beth got as clear a view as I did.

A naked black woman, gorgeous body, short tight curls on her head, a big smile at the camera, spread her legs to reveal a shiny bald pussy, open labia framing a wide open love tunnel, wet and glistening. Over her shoulder draped a tremendous black cock, and one of her hands lifted up two heavy-looking balls below it.

"Goddamn!" Beth covered her mouth.

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked. Sorry! Really sorry! That's... um, from my girlfriend."

"You have a black girlfriend with a black stallion?"

"No! No, that's... HER girlfriend. I mean... it's her friend. She's from China. I mean, she was in China. And that's her boyfriend."

"From China?"

"No, from Austin. Damn, Beth, I'm sorry. I didn't know she was going to send this!"

"Are we done here?"

"Yeah, I guess. Listen, I'm sorry. That was an accident. That's not me."

"Well it's obviously not you!" Beth crossed her arms in front of her and stood. She still looked angry, but I thought -- hoped maybe-- that there was a tinge of amusement as well.

"I'll head back to my cubical now," she said. "Taylor, I'm sure you're a good programmer, and we might work well together. But don't talk to me about your personal life, ok?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I wasn't planning..." I was almost on my knees in humiliation by now. I hadn't been this embarrassed since the girl before Tethys had seen my cock.

'You never get a second chance to make a first impression.'

**********

I was more than ready to take the day off on Tuesday, and the anticipation of kinky adventures with Tethys only added to the mood. I wasn't scheduled to be there until the afternoon, since she told me she had some errands to run first. She also told me to expect a surprise. After yesterday's humiliation from Sonia's texted video, I was hoping the surprise meant Sonia would be part of our gathering. My eagerness to meet her had not been dampened by the experience. I'd reviewed the attachment several times the previous evening, and had responded to Tethys with the message "That text caused quite a stir at the office." I left it to Tethys to contemplate the implications. I arrived at her door in the afternoon with high hopes.

I ring the doorbell out of habit, I'm not sure why. Tethys and I have the keys to each other's place, and she never knocks or rings before entering my house, but I've still never been able to take my welcome for granted. Tethys made me welcome. She flung the door open, naked, proud, brown, and enthusiastic, and wrapped her arms around my neck right there in the doorway.

"Get in here, motherfucker! Shut the door behind you, and get out of those damned clothes!" she ordered after my welcome kiss.

As I complied I realized I was the first to arrive. I didn't see any surprise just yet, but it was hard to be disappointed with Tethys presenting her gorgeous nakedness and her wonderful smile to me, and even less so when she knelt before me right there in the entry hall and took my newly freed cock into her mouth. It responded appropriately, and sent me to heaven. She pulled off of it momentarily to remind me.

"Remember, don't cum yet. Hold out a little longer. I want everybody here before the jizz starts to flow."

It was a slight challenge, but doable. I was in no hurry anyway, and I didn't want the beautiful torture to end anytime soon. When the sensations got too intense, I did what any other normal male would. I put her on her hands and knees, knelt behind her, and shoved my cock into her pussy doggy style. She was already wet and waiting. No surprise there either.

The doorbell rang just as Tethys was in the middle of a laughing, cackling, moaning orgasm. I heard it, but I was too breathless to bring it to her attention right away. By the time I caught my breath, it rang again.

"Come in, the door's open!" she called. She was still rocking backwards into my cock to meet my forward thrusts, and she didn't miss a beat. I figured there was no reason for me to stop either. The door opened, and I recognized the faces of Joe and Jo. That was a surprise. Tethys hadn't told me to expect them. I'd seen their pictures from Hippie Hollow, but never with clothes on. They were dressed in loose-fitting typical summer outfits, perfectly appropriate for any summer activity except the one Tethys had in mind.

"You must be Taylor," Joe extended his hand towards mine, and I was polite enough to pause my thrusting to shake it. "I've heard a lot of good things about you!"

Jo added "And I'm seeing some good things about you!"

I smiled and continued fucking Tethys while she ordered them to dispense with their clothes. Once they were naked they looked a lot more familiar. Tethys ordered Joe to her face, and he squatted down a little to allow her to reach his rapidly expanding cock with her mouth. It was more comical than erotic in my opinion, but Tethys was obviously turned on. Joanne shook her head, amused and patient.

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable is we did this in the next room where we have more space?" she pointed out.

That meant we had to separate, of course, and as soon as I stood up Jo was introducing herself to me with a full-body hug. She seemed especially happy to rub her belly tightly into mine, sliding back and forth over my hard Tethys-slippery cock. It felt good, and she wasn't subtle about it.

The sex ended for a while, as we needed to situate our guests. We collected snacks and drinks from the kitchen, and re-positioned ourselves on the living room floor, where we sat around a coffee table chatting and getting acquainted. The doorbell rang again soon after, and once more Tethys didn't bother to get up to answer it.

"Door's open, come in!"

It was her! It was Henri too, but I barely noticed him. Sonia drifted into my field of view like a dream, black, beautiful, graceful, elegant, regal... did I mention beautiful? Whatever I had been saying before, and whoever I had been saying it to, was immediately forgotten. I stared in wide-eyed silent, stupified admiration.

Tethys barked her orders, and their clothes disappeared. Henri really did have a spectacular cock. Jo noticed it immediately, and I could almost see her pussy lips engorge in real time as she licked her upper lips. But I didn't have time for that. Sonia stood naked before me. Her beauty was already legendary, and now the legend was reality. The reality did not fall short. Her pussy was level with my face, only a foot or so away, as she looked down grinning at me. Her hands rested on her hips, and her stance was just wide enough to open herself at me. I felt faint.

"Taylor, shame on Tethys for not introducing us earlier. Now I know why she was trying to keep you to herself! Now stand up here and introduce yourself properly!"

My cock was already standing up, so the rest of me followed. I reached out my hand, and she raised an annoyed eyebrow.

"That's not a proper introduction, where are your manners! Give Sonia a big hug and squeeze her black ass!"

The hug, and that beautiful black ass, both felt divine.

"That's better," she sighed. She stepped back and looked me up and down. My insecurities about the appearance of my cock flared for just a split second, but something in her expression told me not to worry about it, and my cock flared larger than my doubts.

"My, my, that's one fine hunk of man. Tethys told me about your special cock, and it is a beauty! I can't wait to try it on for size!"

I felt faint again. I hoped she'd jump me and fuck me right then and there, but instead she introduced herself to Joe and Jo. Joe had a similar reaction to her as I did, and Sonia was equally gracious and appreciative. So maybe I wasn't so special after all.

Tethys gave Henri a lot more than a hug or a handshake, and by the time she turned back to the rest of us, his cock was long and hard, with her hand wrapped as tightly around it as she could manage. She was giving it a bit of a whip flick, which got a laugh out of the other three. She led him over to me, and while she was still jiggling his long rope he shook my hand in a pleasant greeting. She then pulled him towards Joe and Jo, and as soon as the space in front of me was clear, Sonia occupied it again.

At least she was the only one I could see. She didn't wait for me this time, she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her body into mine, with a deep, full-lipped kiss. Then she backed me to the living room couch and sat me down, taking up a seat beside me. She spent the next few minutes alternately studying my face, my body, and my cock, treating it much the same that Tethys had on the December evening a year and a half ago. She examined it, she tugged on it, she caressed my balls, and she flicked a finger across the tip, picking up some of the clear oozing fluid, and tasting it carefully. The whole time she was smiling broadly, showing off those flawless white teeth. I couldn't say a word, but my cock had never felt such painful, straining desire.

She stroked up and down my thighs, across my belly, my chest, my arms, and my shoulders, making yummy noises the whole time. Tethys was right. Here in the room with me were three beautiful and sexy women who did not think my unusual dick was unattractive at all. I was king of the world.

The doorbell rang again, and Tethys called out "Come in, Carl!"

Carl entered, and quickly and wordlessly shed his only item of clothing, a pair of gym shorts. My kingdom crumbled into ashes.

For a year and a half now, Carl and I had shared Tethys equally, with no jealousy, no hard feelings, minimal competition, and genuine friendship. Now, suddenly, he was a threat. And he wasn't even aware of it yet.

Sonia's jaw went slack, as did her grip on my cock. She stared at Carl, caught herself for a moment, gave my cock a couple more quick but perfunctory tugs, and directed a semi-apologetic smile my way, and a shrug of her shoulders. She then stood up to be the first to give Carl a full-body greeting. The greeting rapidly turned into an exploration, and I sat alone and abandoned on the couch. I took some small comfort knowing that at least this time it wasn't my cock that got me rejected, it was Carl's muscles. Sonia was apparently into that.

Tethys, saint that she is, saw my predicament and sat beside me to give me comfort. She took my cock and picked up where Sonia had left off. I leaned over and kissed her in gratitude, and for a moment forgot not only my disappointment, but the existence of everyone else in the room. Her warm, soft yet firm flesh, her gentle yet audacious fingers, and her unendingly fascinating womanhood always has been, and continues to be, my deepest comfort and greatest adventure. I knew I would belong to Tethys for as long as she wanted me.

It was only a few minutes before she brought me back to reality. She interrupted not only my own bliss but that of the others as well. Jo was woman-handling Henri's massive meat, Sonia was squeezing Carl's ass and twiddling his foreskin. Joe was the only one not at the focus of someone's attention, but he didn't appear bothered at all. He sat back on a chair, arms behind his head, relaxed, taking in the scene. One thing I was to learn about Joe was that he suffered no emotional insecurities, sexual or otherwise. He knew from long and happy experience that all the carnal pleasures and explorations that his wife shared with others would promptly return to him doubled. Joanne's delights were an investment in his own, which were repaid with considerable interest.

Tethys called for attention. "Hey, guys and gals, Everyone's getting along, and that's good. We're all nice, clean, sexy people here, so don't be bashful. Pair up, group up, switch around, anything you want. There's drinks and snacks in the kitchen. You can play here, or any room you want. There's one rule, just for today, and I'm serious about it."

"What's that?" asked Sonia.

"Guys, I've been telling you not to cum the last couple of days. Did you obey?"

Henri chuckled. "Yes, mother." If any of us had broken that rule, none of us confessed.

"Good. I'm proud of you. We'll fix it soon, but not yet. No ejaculation until I give the word. Keep your semen in your prostate, or wherever you store it."

I felt a little rebellious. "I keep mine in a gallon jug beside the bed."

Joe chortled. "What, your prostate?"

"Did you bring it with you?" asked Sonia. So she was still acknowledging my existence, at least.

Tethys sounded insistent. "I don't care if you're fucking, sucking, handjobbing, being fucked, being sucked, being hand jobbed or anything else. If you feel like you're ready to cum, cum see me. It's important. This is for art! Jo, Sonia,do you girls think you can help me enforce this?"

The ladies nodded. They knew something was up, but Tethys obviously hadn't told them any more than she'd told me. Whatever her plan was, this was the first time any of us were hearing it.

"It's only for the first time they cum," she added. "Once that first one is out of the way they can put it anywhere and in anyone who wants it. I think they'll still have some to spare."

The three women high-fived each other. "For ART!" they shouted in unison, and we men just looked at each other and rolled out eyes. Doesn't matter whether women are prudes or sluts, we guys will never understand them either way.

Tethys set us free to orgy at will. I wasn't sure what to do. Joe and Jo took the lead, while Sonia and Henri also seemed to be working from experience. Henri and Joe tag-teamed Tethys for a while, and it was obvious she was where she wanted to be. Sonia had Carl sitting on the couch, and climbed over him to straddle his rocket cock. I had no opportunity to be jealous, though, because Joanne attacked my aircraft carrier immediately with her mouth. The attack was a success, although rather than sinking it, she made it even more buoyant. She didn't say much, because her mouth was occupied, but during her occasional trips back up to the surface for air and spit, I heard words like "amazing!" and "incredible!" and she smiled at me with shining eyes. My ego was fast recovering.

Henri soon pulled out of Tethys, and Joe replaced him immediately. I engaged the neglected remnants of my rational mind to consider the kind of muscle control that Tethys must have to be able to quickly clamp down from Henri's enormous thickness to Joe's more conventional appendage. She was truly an adaptable girl. Tethys crawled over to where Jo was still sucking my cock, and nuzzled her between her thighs, licking her eagerly. Joanne began to whimper. Tethys had claimed to me earlier that, beyond Sonia, she really had no particular attraction to women, but what she was doing now sure seemed natural for her. Within a couple of minutes Jo had to pull off my cock, since she couldn't endure a loud screaming quaking orgasm and have me suffocating her at the same time.

Without making any conscious decision that I can remember, I suddenly found myself kneeling behind Tethys, happily fucking her familiar but always satisfying pussy doggy style. On the other side of her Henri had his cock embedded in her throat, and she was trying mightily to fit him all the way in. Joe had switched over to his wife, who was eagerly lapping Tethys' essence from his cock. I suspect if it weren't for the constant disruption I was imposing on her backside, she might have eventually succeeded. I watched in awe without a pause in my thrusting.

Jo transferred her attention to Carl, riding cowgirl style just as Sonia had earlier. Sonia lay on her back, with Joe leaning over her, kissing deeply as they fucked. For a while things seemed to find a steady state, as none of us were in any rush to switch again. The feeling was just too intensely enveloping to want to change a thing.

It was Carl that was the first to cry for mercy. "I'm going to cum!" he cried, and Jo immediately pulled herself off of him and grabbed his cock with a hard squeeze, immobilizing it until the next order was given.

"Get over here, you horny motherfucker!" was that order from Tethys. As he directed his cock in her direction, she directed her mouth in his, but not before pulling out a small mason jar that had been hidden to the side of the couch. "Cum in my mouth, boy!" she commanded as she took him in about halfway, jacking him of on the lower half of his shaft.

Carl roared his release, and Tethys worked her jaw and tongue furiously. A little bit of creamy slime appeared just below her nostril as she popped his cock out, looking cleaner coming out of her mouth than it did going in. Surprisingly, she didn't swallow. Instead, she swished it around in her mouth for a few more seconds, and then spit a large glob of mixed semen and spit into the jar.

Nobody else was fucking or sucking, we were all staring at her. She smiled, looking back at the rest of us, and then grinned at Carl with gratitude.

"That was great!" she praised him.

"Did everybody see that? That's exactly what I want. Cum in my mouth, then I'll put it in the jar."

An inkling appeared in my mind. Maybe I knew what this was for after all.

"Hey, we can put it in the jar!" Sonia offered. "Let somebody cum in our mouths too!" Joanne agreed enthusiastically.

Ok, but you have to promise not to swallow," Tethys reminded them.

"Yes, mother," the two women chorused. It was funny to watch, and even Carl was recovered enough by now to laugh along with us.

Suddenly Sonia's lips were wrapped tightly around my cock. I didn't remember any preliminaries, but there I was in heaven again. Her face was beautiful, and I felt I was floating on a black cloud, but this black cloud was going to bring a slimy sticky rain of happiness. Jo had gone down on Henri, and Tethys was making easy work of Joe's cock. Carl sat down with a relaxing glass of ice tea. Not that I paid much attention to any of the others. My eyes were being held by Sonia's as she nuzzled her nose into my pubic hair with every downstroke. After a minute she pulled off and said simply, "Lie back."

I lay on the floor, and she straddled my face. Once her to-die-for pussy was firmly pressed into my mouth, she lowered her own mouth back onto my cock.

Tethys gives fabulous blow jobs, but no one has ever taken me as deeply and fully as Sonia did on that occasion. She had my abs in a crunched posture, one hand pulling up my scrotum from below, so that as she pushed her chin into my pubes, her upper lip actually covered my balls and sucked them into her mouth.

MimiRay
MimiRay
110 Followers
12