My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you do that!" I gasped, and not just with amazement.

She was in no hurry to answer, but eventually she pulled her face off my shaft, leaving a translucent trail of drool, and smirked. "One percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. I'll bet you know where that one came from, Smart Boy."

"Yeah, but I always associated it with light bulbs," I quipped as best I could through my rhapsodic haze. "Although I guess freaky fabulous deep throats do qualify as a certain level of genius."

She smiled sweetly, and dove back down on my sloppy cock, as I went back to gasping and gagging in euphoria. I considered that having extensive practice on Henri must have been valuable training for her.

Sonia was in no hurry, and I was proud of my ability to last, but neither of us were trying to stretch it out. I relaxed and let the tension build, and only a few minutes later I was ready to cum copiously. Sonia pulled halfway out, enough so that the head of my cock was in her mouth and not down her throat. She gently tugged on my scrotum as the pulsations began, and all of my load collected in her mouth easily. She pulled out, gave me a closed-mouth smile, swished her cheeks for a few seconds, and then let it all spill down her tongue and into the jar.

Henri and Joe both lasted longer than I did, but I didn't feel at all embarrassed about that. Sonia remained by my side, gently massaging my balls with one hand, rubbing my chest with the other, and kissing me tenderly. That woman could kiss as well as she could deep throat.

Joanne took Henri's cock, and she took it surprisingly deeply. When he came, she let it out until only the tip was between her lips. He squealed with a surprisingly high pitch for someone so large and hulky-looking, and she slurped the head inward with some loud but lower slurping sounds. Into the jar it went. The contents were already looking more substantial than I would have predicted. The last to cum was Joe, and Tethys had his well taken care of. She could easily have deep throated him, but she was working for efficiency, not spectacle. Joe didn't look like he minded at all. When he came, it was with a series of happy grunts, and Tethys matched them with yummy noises of her own. I could tell that she was doing all she could not to swallow. I knew how much Tethys loved the taste and texture of semen, and I admired the sacrifice she was making not to drink it all up.

She drooled the mixture into the jar, stood, and carried it towards the kitchen. There she screwed a lid on it and put it in the refrigerator.

"Now that everybody's done their duty, we can play!" she called out from the kitchen.

"Tough duty," smirked Joe.

"What are you going to do with that?" asked Henri. "Put it in a cake recipe?"

Leave it to the chef to assume that it was a culinary experiment.

"Close," Tethys shook her head. "I'm making gesso."

"Gesso?" Carl had never heard of it.

"It's like a coat of primer over the canvas of a painting to help the main coat stick," I told him knowledgeably, before Tethys had a chance to give him the correct answer. He nodded, now understanding.

"Oh."

"I didn't know it was made of cum," Joe looked surprised. "Does it really work?"

"I don't know," Tethys responded. "I've never tried it before. Historically, it was made of animal hide proteins and a few other things, and I'm reasonably sure this will fit in. Now I need a binder and a carrier, and it should be ready. All organic, just like in the old days, except I'll be thinking of sex and all you guys every time I paint on it."

"That is so cool!" Sonia exclaimed.

The sexual tension dissipated for a little while, as we took a break for snacks and drinks, and some get-acquainted chat among the participants. I found myself liking all these people very much. It was also a good opportunity for me to present my workout training application to Carl. I dug out the USB stick and put it into Tethys' desktop. It fired up without issues and Carl and I started putting it through its paces. He loved it. And he wasn't the only one. Joe and Henri peered over our shoulders with interest.

"This is as good as anything we use in real estate, and that's an expensive standardized system," said Joe. Henri was equally positive.

"Taylor, my man, I'd pay you for something like this for my recipes and catering. I use a spreadsheet right now, and it's a little unwieldy."

I would have been ready to start talking project deals right then, except I suddenly felt Sonia's fingers reaching around me from behind and insistently tugging on my cock.

"Gentlemen and ladies, it appears as though the break is over," Henri intoned, and so it appeared to be. An irresistible force backed me up a few steps and then spun me around to face her. God, that woman's face was beautiful! No taller than Tethys, she smiled up at me with shining eyes and just a little bit of proffered tongue. Her breasts looked amazingly firm for something so soft to the touch. Her skin was black as night, yet it glowed like a solar eruption, and radiated just as much heat. She took me by both my wrists, and then lowered herself onto the floor, pulling me down with her. Her smile never faded. She spread her legs wide, released my hands so she could use hers to open up her labia, and in a conversational voice said, "boy, I bet you know what to do with this."

I had no doubt about what I wanted to do. I leaned over her, positioned my hips between those splayed thighs, and pushed myself in. She was tight, but I went in easily. As soon as I bottomed out I heard a loud orgasmic cry, but it wasn't coming from Sonia. Tethys lay beside us on her back, legs pointed towards the ceiling, with Henri's giant manhood balls deep inside her. She thrashed her head from side to side as she whimpered, barked and yelled. Henri and I looked at one another, and we both shared the biggest, shit-eatingest grins.

I don't know how long I spent thrusting uninterrupted into Sonia. Had it been hours, it would have seemed too short. It was probably just a few minutes before her attention was drawn off to the side, where Carl was sitting reclined on a swivel chair, Joanne riding on top of him, and Joe was fucking her ass at the same time. It was an amazing scene. Yes, we'd seen it in porn videos, but nothing like this immediacy and intensity. Joanne was cumming repeatedly and loudly. Her orgasm acted as a trigger to Carl, who came deeply inside her.

Sonia grabbed me again and expertly rolled me onto my back, without my cock ever leaving her squishy nest.

"Fuck! I want some of that!" she yelled in Joe's direction. "Save me some, fuck my ass while Taylor fucks my cunt!"

At that moment Tethys and Henri both orgasmed, proving to me how much sexual power Sonia held over Henri even when he was deep inside someone else. I found it perfectly understandable. Joe pulled out of his wife's ass, and Jo licked and sucked him clean. He hadn't cum yet this round, and he was still completely aroused.

"Go fuck Sonia, she needs it!" order Joanne.

Sonia leaned forward over me, her pubes pressed firmly into my own, her lips -- so soft, so warm, so wet, so firm -- meeting mine, and our tongues exploring one another's mouths. I sensed someone straddling my legs, then kneel just behind Sonia. The I heard her squeal, felt her body jerk, and then I felt the strange sensation of an alien pressure moving against the bottom of my shaft, which was pointed upwards deep inside Sonia's wet tunnel. I was feeling the force of Joe's cock transmitted through the thin tissue barriers, her colon enlarging, pushing through connective tissue and squeezing against the wall of her vagina. I'd never felt anything like it, nor even imagined such a sensation.

"Keep going!" Sonia pleaded as she removed her mouth from mine for a moment. "Cum in my ass! Deep!"

She returned to our lip lock, and Joe kept going as instructed, obviously in no hurry.

Joe and I were not speaking, nothing personal, of course, yet we still managed to wordlessly negotiate a kind of synchronization of our rhythms. I pulled outward as he pushed inward, and then we reversed. It set up a 'pushme pullyou' sensation in Sonia's nether regions, one that Doctor Doolittle never could have imagined. She blubbered helplessly, and joyfully.

The rhythm was interrupted occasionally by Joe's wife. Not one to keep her hands to herself, and never having reason to regret it, Jo took up station next to her husband, and next to Sonia's butt, stroking them both, murmuring encouragement, and occasionally pulling his cock out, slobbering wetly on it, and guiding it back in. It was incredibly nasty, and I couldn't even see it from my position.

It was too much for Sonia, she came in big, rolling waves, drooling into my mouth as she whimpered and squirmed. Soon enough, it was too much for Joe and me as well. The liquid sloshing sounds of her juice production were supplemented and amplified by our own liquid contributions as we in unison pumped and leaked our sticky cum in and out of her neighboring holes. Fortunately Joanne was still on station, and her hungry tongue took care of every drop, every orifice, and every appendage. Joe slipped out and received a thorough cleaning. I somehow manged to stay inserted in Sonia, and Jo's attentions made it as far as my balls, my ass, and the sopping junction between my sex and the entrance to Sonia's. After all these months of anticipation, it just felt too good to pull out now. That paradise only lasted a few more seconds, though, and Sonia rolled off of me onto the floor. Jo immediately assaulted her pussy, not only licking up every drop of my cum and Sonia's, but adding a lot of her own drool to the mix as well. Jo was an expert at pleasing women, and Sonia was soon moaning and wriggling in passion all over again.

I felt the calm afterglow of well-serviced passion. Tethys had told me she'd arrange for me to fuck Sonia, and she'd been true to her word. The wait had been long, but worthwhile. And it wasn't over. The party lasted another couple of hours, and while I was able to fuck both Joanne and Tethys once more each, I managed to actually cum inside Sonia a second time. Seeing the way she looked at me as we both came together was a highlight of my life. Suddenly the shyness I felt about the structure of my cock had disappeared, I knew now with all the depth of my being that I had nothing to be ashamed of. Tethys, Joanne, and Sonia, all beautiful, all desirable, all in an expert position to judge, all told me my cock was beautiful, and all took it eagerly. I would never be insecure about it again.

It was Joe that turned out to have the highest semen production among us men, surprising for his age. He came once more inside Tethys, and then Henri followed him immediately. The other ladies, as well as myself, cheered for her and Carl as they experienced their first "sloppy thirds." The amount of drip from her cunt could have made a quart of Gesso. It didn't go to waste, as Jo and Sonia both slurped up the excess together. Joe finished out the sex adventures by delivering a last load of cum for Tethys to drink down. She savored it, smiled guiltily, and looked across at myself, Carl, and Henri.

"Sorry, guys," she smirked with a faux-remorseful look. "You all have delicious semen, but there's a new champion in town. Joe has the best cum I've ever tasted in my life!"

"I think I've already told you that!" Joanne clapped happily.

"Don't let it go to your head," I warned him.

"Oh, it goes through his little head, and cums out the tip," laughed Jo. "I'll give him one night to recover, then I'll be feasting on him the rest of the week, like I do every morning and night!"

"I'm surprised you don't get fat," giggled Sonia. "That's like a big tub of hot ice cream!"

The group departed in a good mood, dressing with jokes and laughter, and leaving with hugs, good wishes, and promises for more encounters. The glint in Sonia's eyes as she told me "Til next time, sexy!" made me feel real warm. I knew she said pretty much the same thing to Carl, but I was sure she meant it for each of us.

Tethys wouldn't let me leave. Hell, somebody had to stay behind to help her clean up!

"I can set the alarm and make sure you get to work on time in the morning," she promised.

"No problem, I can just call in late," I shrugged. An image of Beth suddenly appeared in my mind. I didn't need to see that smirking face first thing in the morning anyway.

By now we were hungry, and we briefly considered going out to eat. Tethys didn't want to put clothes back on, and for now I agreed with her. I was feeling pretty mellow, and wanted to just soak it in for a while.

"Why don't we just get some pizza delivered?" I suggested.

Tethys perked up like she'd had a revelation, and her nipples instantaneously expanded forward. It was funny.

"I'll give the pizza guy the thrill of his life! I'll meet him at the door in the nude!"

She suddenly put her hand to her mouth and back up a step. "I've never done that before. I want to do it, but what if I traumatize him for life?"

"He'll be grateful," I grinned.

We didn't have a particular favorite establishment, because we weren't in the habit of a home-delivered pizza. We looked up the local joints, and made a choice essentially at random.

After about half an hour, which we spent putting things away, wiping down the counter, table, and furniture, and trying to minimize the powerful lingering aroma of delightful debauchery and pervasive pheromones, the doorbell rang. Tethys practically danced to the door and opened it wide and quick. I stayed out of sight, if anyone was likely to traumatize a young man with nakedness, it would most likely be me.

Instead of laughter or sounds of surprise or excitement or triumph, there was a strange silence coming from the entryway. Was no one there? Had Tethys gone out to the parking lot? It was a very uncomfortable silence. After a long moment, the silence was broken by a quiet word.

"T... Tethys?"

It was a girl's voice. A young girl's. It sounded nervous, unsure, maybe even a little frightened.

"Yes." Tethys didn't sound so bold herself. Obviously a couple of people were facing a sudden mismatch between expectation and reality. Note: When somebody tells you that you always choose your reality, don't believe them. You can only choose your expectations. Reality has it's own agenda.

"Oh, thank God! I thought I must have come to the wrong place!" The girl sounded relieved, and even cheerful now. Crisis past?

"If you have pizza, this is the right place. Come in!" Tethys seemed to have recovered her composure as well.

Now the young voice sounded enthusiastic. "Large Meat Lovers with mushrooms and bell peppers?"

"That's right. Taylor, would you grab the money out of my bag and pay the lady here?"

Uh-oh. I hadn't expected to be involved with this. I didn't want to traumatize anybody, remember? Somehow, though, the two female voices had just the right lilt, just the right timbre, to have an effect that I thought I'd already taken care of for the rest of the day. And when I heard the girl's voice say, with real delight, "This is so freakin' cool! I wish I was brave enough to do that," the aircraft carrier pulled out of port.

I wasn't completely erect, but I was swollen and extended as I walked towards her with the cash in hand. I felt it swinging from side to side, and a little flush in my face, and then I almost gaped in shock. This wasn't fair.

The girl was beautiful. Pizza girls aren't supposed to look like that. She was petite and slender, thick, shiny dark brown hair, Hispanic features, big doe eyes -- opened wide in surprise, and I have to admit, pleasure -- a cute round mouth with full lips.

She stared at my face for just a moment, then her eyes dropped to my cock, then back to my face. She took in my whole body, and then focused like a gunsight on my swinging shaft. As I approached, her eyes tracked it without wavering. Tethys took the pizza box from her, and I doubt if she noticed. I reached out to offer her the money, and it was several long seconds before she even saw my hand. I had to wave it in front of her field of view. I was a little ashamed, but a little thrilled to notice that my cock was actively growing from the situation.

She took the money, still staring not subtly at all at my dick, and fumbled for the change in the bag on her hip.

"Just keep it," I said. "The rest is the tip."

"Thank you!" she said to my cock.

When she did finally look up, her eyes were moist. She turned to Tethys breathing heavily.

"Fuck, I wish I had a boyfriend like that!"

Tethys just smiled. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, smile, volunteer, or shoo her away.

"What's your name?" Tethys asked her.

"Megan." Her voice was small and nervous again.

"Megan, next time we order pizza we'll ask for you," Tethys announced happily.

"Thank you. Please. Yes!" Megan made a slight bow, took another long look at my now-hard manhood accompanied by a slight gasp, caught my eye just for a moment, and made some sort of strange saluting gesture as she backed out the door, looking totally flustered, and as traumatized as anything I'd hoped to avoid.

My heart was pounding, but I managed a laugh. "I hope she takes some time to compose herself before she gets back on the road again."

Tethys was sanguine. "I think I'm going to be ordering a lot of pizza in the near future. I wonder if she's compatible with our little group of friends."

I wrapped my arms around her as I pushed the door shut with my foot. "I love your perverted mind. Let's eat, drink, shower, and fuck."

The inspiration was there, and we did eat, drink and shower. But I was too spent to fuck, and even Tethys didn't seem to mind a simple evening of cuddles, conversation, and companionship. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I think it was somewhere in the middle of "There's this new girl at work..." Or was it Tethys, saying "I saw this girl at the gallery...?"

I woke up in the wee hours. Tethys was still asleep, I was groggy, but the flight deck was somehow, surprisingly, at battle stations. I snuggled back into our spoon position, my cock nestling between her ass cheeks, my arms wrapped around her chest, a nipple delicately grasped in each set of fingertips. She moaned, and wiggled her ass deeper into me. Was she awake, or was I just enhancing her dreams? I released one tit, and slid my hand down to the magic spot between her thighs. I smiled. She was very wet. I softly circled my fingers over the cleft, and was rewarded with "mmmmmmm." That was good. She never opened her eyes, not even when I rolled her on her back and gently parted her legs. She did smile, though. I entered her slowly, and she responded with another sleepy yummy sound. Covering her body with my own, I slowly thrust into her, and pulled out even more slowly. The rhythm was gentle, easy, relaxed, and loving. She surprised me when she suddenly arched her back and cried softly with a beautiful sleepy orgasm. She smiled and calmed down again. I wasn't sure whether she woke up at all, but as I continued to stroke her she breathed quietly and calmly, with a smile fixed on her beautiful face. Her pussy stayed as wet and sloshy as it ever had, soaking my cock as I moved inside her. I covered her with long, slow kisses, one kiss for every inward push. She had done so much for me, so much for my body, so much for my mind, so much for my sense of belonging, so much for my need, so much for my passion.

"I love you," I whispered to her sleeping form. The love turned liquid, and I surprised myself with yet another injection of my semen deep into her body.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed, and I sighed with her. I was asleep again before I ever pulled out.

To be continued

12