My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 17

Story Info
Chapter 17 -- Mrs. Sheffiled's disleasure.
8.6k words
4.93
2.8k
00

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers

Chapter 17: Mrs. Sheffield's Displeasure

I was a mess. Megan and Hera did their best to comfort me. Hera immediately attacked my cock, squeezing, sucking, tugging, and kissing it. She might as well have been fondling an old sock. Megan caressed my upper body, massaging my shoulders, kissing my neck, gently pinching my nipples. They were lovely, loving girls, and I knew I was lucky to be with them, but I was in despair. Beth had our video.

Beth was my newest coworker, my teammate on the database migration project, my subordinate. She'd only been with the company a few weeks, and I'd already made the wrong impression on her first day of work, completely by accident, when Tethys had sent me a photo of Sonia and Henri posed in her living room, both of them gloriously naked, his massive cock draped comfortably over her shoulder. I can't imagine how I could have been so naive to not suspect it would be porn. It was from Tethys, and she loves porn. It was on a Monday, which was her traditional day to entertain Sonia and Henri. I opened it, and Beth saw it.

I had immediate assumed with horror that it was the end of my career. Alone in my office with an attractive woman, on her first day at work, showing her sex pictures? It was a classic case of sexual harassment, right? But Beth hadn't turned me in, Human Resources was never alerted, no complaints were filed, and even my other coworkers remained unaware of the incident. I was grateful for that. On the other hand, Beth did treat me with suspicion for some time afterwards, despite my repeated apologies and explanations. It begin to feel as if she were dangling it over my head. A blackmail opportunity?

Eventually she settled down, revealing to me that she herself was a secret and unpublished writer of erotic fantasy. She even showed me some of her work. It... wasn't great, but I was supportive at least. I was more uncomfortable with some of the other personal details of her life she confided in me, stuff I didn't want to know. She told me about how she'd driven off boyfriends by cheating on them, how she felt guilty about her inability to be faithful. She was paying her penance by not dating at all. It was too much. I only wanted a professional relationship, I didn't want to deal with the personal lives of my coworkers. I knew only that most of them were single, and that they envied me for my hot girlfriend Tethys. They didn't know the details of our - and her - sex lives, and I had every intention of keeping it that way. I didn't want to know about theirs either. Megan and Hera weren't even in their picture, since I'd not yet spoken of them, and my coworkers had only met them for the first time the previous evening, in a context where it wasn't at all clear that our involvement was sexual.

That comfortable compartmentalization was now shattered, at least with respect to Beth. Once she realized I wasn't creeping on her, she became unduly interested in my personal life, and pried details from me that I had not intended to reveal. I couldn't completely shut her down, even though I tried. She had turned into too valuable an associate, her programming skills were first rate, and she had become a partner in our advocacy, and more recent approval for revamping our database capability to something worthy of our corporate goals and reputation. In other words, we were spending too much time together to not talk at all.

What's worse was that the girls loved her. From the minute I had come home complaining about this embarrassing new girl at work, they had been clamoring to meet her. We'd finally met up at Beth's weekend hangout, a western dance club, and my girls had been wowed by her cowgirl attire, her country dancing skills, and surprisingly enough to me, her personality. They bonded, and now she was on their distribution list for everything they shared. It was too late. My "professional" relationship, already hanging by a thread, was toast.

"Taylor, I don't see the problem," Megan whined. "She's not going to think less of you, she already knows you're fucking lots of women, and she's already told us she's happy about that."

"She can be happy about it all she wants," I grumbled. "That doesn't mean she has to be involved with it!"

Megan looked for help to Hera, who continued the argument. "Beth is nice, and she's pretty. I think she's sexy. Maybe you should involve her. I'll bet she'd like it if you did. I'd want to see you fuck her. It might make her life a lot better."

"She's our friend, I'd like to see her happy," added Megan.

"She's not my friend, and I have to see her every damn day!" Now I was becoming upset with myself for raising my voice in agitation. As far as I was concerned, every new piece of information she possessed about my love life gave her more ammunition, more weight to hang over my head, more of an ability to threaten me with... whatever. In truth, she had done nothing with what she already had, except smile knowingly when she saw me. She had assured me she would not be a threat. We'd worked well together, and she seemed as invested in the project as I was. I didn't see any sign of her trying to undermine me. So why was I so suspicious? Was I still overreacting to the embarrassment of that first incident? Was I the one magnifying the trivial? Mountains and molehills came to mind. I laid back onto the bed with a sigh. Hera took it as a signal to slurp her mouth back down around my cock. It didn't respond quickly.

"Fine. You're right, it shouldn't be a big deal. And it's not like we can take it back anyway, so there's no point in getting upset about it. I'll see Beth Tuesday, and I'm sure she'll mention it. I just hope she does it in private."

"Well, the first thing you can do is stop being so defensive and sensitive about it," Megan scolded. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. You should be proud of it. Own it. You have several beautiful women who desperately desire your body."

Hera popped her face up from my cock momentarily. "And your mind," she added. I had to snicker just a little.

"You're living every man's dream, aren't you?" Megan continued. "I mean, look at us, we're not even high maintenance! You've basically got your harem for free. You haven't had to buy us any clothes at all!"

I laughed and nodded. That was enough to improve my mood.

"So Beth isn't going to judge you badly, and anybody that does will just be jealous. We're not going to harm your career, and whatever our effect on your reputation, it's probably good."

"Ok, ok, you win," I held up my hands in surrender. "I'll be gad she's in the know, and if she wants more titillating details, I'll just be a tease."

With the new mood, my cock was finally able to start growing in Hera's mouth, and as soon as it was firm and proud, she pulled away.

"I think we should go to sleep now," she said, crawling up to the pillow and snuggling into my left shoulder. Tomorrow's a long day."

"Yep. Goodnight lovers," Megan replied as she turned out the light and lay her head on the right side of my chest. "Love you both."

Two tender kisses, and one fading erection later, we were fast asleep.

*****************************************

I don't know which of us woke first, our bodies were so entangled that whoever stirred first quickly roused the other two. The result was that we all rolled out of bed at the same time, and raced to the bathroom. There were two bathrooms in the house, but no, all three of us were determined to use the same one at the same time. Me being bigger, stronger, and faster, would have expected to get there first, but by now I knew how devious these girls were, and they pulled, shoved and blocked me until Megan had squeezed through the door first, and was seated triumphantly on the toilet when I arrived.

"Don't let me hold you back," she giggled. "The bowl is big enough for two."

I didn't know how that was intended to work until she spread her legs wide at the same time that Hera grabbed my morning wood and pushed it downward to aim at the open space vacated by those thighs.

"Come on, you're not that hard!" Hera cajoled. The sensation of her fingers was threatening to put the lie to those words. Megan made matters worse, by grabbing the neck of my shaft just behind the crown of the glans, and tugging it forward and even more downward. I was practically pulled off balance.

"You can do it, give it a little dribble to start, just relax. Look, if you get a little on me it's ok, at least it won't be on the seat or the floor or the tank, right? We're going to be taking a shower anyway."

"Whatever you do, hurry up. I have to pee really bad," Hera added.

"You could always use the other bathroom," I suggested, but I knew that was a fruitless request. As Hera bounced in dramatically exaggerated bladder desperation, and Megan applied extra effort to stabilize my cock's aim, I felt the release of the urine stream coursing through my sphincter and spouting from my tiny opening. At the same time, Megan released a stronger gusher, and both streams splashed into the same target. I couldn't help but be impressed by their accuracy. Megan was done before me, but I felt my own stream becoming stronger and less constricted as my erection gradually faded in spite of the pleasant female fingers on it. Megan may have ended with a little minor splashback, but nothing a quick shower couldn't take care of. She jumped off the seat without flushing and Hera quickly took her place. Finally, the three of us packed ourselves into the shower which was big enough for two, and with much jostling, poking, hip-checking, and grabbing, emerged clean and relatively unscathed.

The ladies whipped together a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs, fried sweet potato slices, ketchup, and juice, which we all bolted down hungrily. I made myself useful by washing up - after all, it was my kitchen. They managed to find time to tease me about Beth again, but I wisely refrained from repeating last nights tirade.

Sunday morning traffic was unusually heavy, it was Labor Day weekend after all, and I felt a little bit of a rush to get to the park before every other car in town arrived to take up all available parking. We got there plenty early though, the crush wouldn't become unbearable until after the churches started letting out. There were a few spaces near the picnic area that we'd been informed about, and Megan and I helped carry a cooler to the covered pavilion where we, or I at least, saw a number of familiar faces. I was surprised to see Tethys there ahead of us, she must have cut short her morning session with Carl. She may have left him with Sonia, who would have kept him quite happy.

Not so surprisingly, Tethys was bouncing Krista, my youngest niece, on her lap. Krista adored Tethys, and her mother, my younger sister Kathy, took advantage of that distraction every chance she got. Dennis, my older sister Jenny's husband, was doing what he did every family picnic, manning the grill. The other kids were doing what they usually did, running in all directions shouting and laughing, and the other adults, including two husbands of my sisters and the wife of my brother, as well as my mother, were sitting under the pavilion roof chatting and intermittently handling the rambunctious children. Tethys had apparently not said anything about our domestic situation, because as soon as the family spied me with Megan and Hera, all conversation came to a halt, and all eyes turned our way.

Jenny stared open-mouthed, Kathy did the same, but had the presence of mind to cover her mouth with her hand. Brit, my brother Blake's wife, squinted a little and cocked her head. All three of the family's men assumed identical poses, crossing their arms in front of them and looking expectant. My mother, wisest of women (and wiser than any man, of course), looked first at Tethys, noticed her amused grin, and immediately took on one of her own.

"Everybody, this is Megan, and this is Hera," I announced, squeezing each girl's shoulder at their introduction. I didn't offer any more information, and after my siblings and in-laws took a second to look from me to Tethys and take in our expressions, all came over to welcome them with hugs. It went better than I'd expected.

While Megan and Hera were temporarily surrounded by friendly children who wanted to explain to them every aspect of their identities, my Mom quietly sat down between Tethys and me, subtly scooting us a little bit apart.

"Are we family?" her tone was a little pointed.

"Absolutely!" I answered.

"Long term," Tethys added.

"That's good enough for me," she nodded, and hugged each of us in turn.

"I'm very proud of both of you," she whispered, then turned to my brother-in-law Dennis who has returned to the grill.

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

There was, of course, and soon my Mom had all of us, including Hera and Megan, organized into a well-functioning team, doling out drinks, salads, fruits, plates, napkins, lots of paper towels, and just in time for Dennis to serve up dripping juicy steaks grilled to perfection As usual, the children ate at one table, the adults at the other. As also usual, the meal was a boisterous affair, kids rarely remaining in their seats for long, with plenty of moving up and down for announcements, spillages, second helpings, escorts to the restrooms... and in fairness, it wasn't always just the kids.

Being the only one in my family not having children of their own, these get-togethers were often a bit overwhelming for me. But then, I could feel vibes coming from some others that they might have felt just as overwhelmed having so many women to please in their lives. My mother graciously and tactfully spent time with Megan and Hera, getting to know them and skillfully drawing them out. She didn't learn anything she didn't want to know, but she learned pretty much everything she did want to know. Apparently she liked what she learned, because by the time the meal was done, they were fast friends.

Tethys, on the other hand, became more subdued as the meal went on. There was no mystery as to why. This afternoon she would be presenting her Sea Goddess/Mermaid painting to Mrs. Sheffield, who was hosting her own event at the art fair across the field. At the moment it was safely stowed in the trunk of her Elantra, which barely contained it. I had seen it complete, pretty much everyone in The Tribe had, but Mrs. Sheffield hadn't. It was going to be a literal unveiling. I didn't share Tethys' worry. The painting was beautiful, rich, visibly erotic but subtly so, not in a way that would threaten to offend even a twenty-first century blue-nose.

Normally Tethys had her own booth at the fair, but this year she'd seen a lot more sales in the Gallery downtown, and more of her productive time had been taken up with the Sea Goddess painting. She expected it to be her last major painting in oil, and she wanted it to be perfect. From here on out, though, she'd decided to stick with acrylics. That was the official line. We both had to admit privately to each other that our increasingly abundant and diversified sex lives were a distraction. We were spending a lot more time fucking, having far more orgasms, and enjoying sex immensely, but that also meant we were sacrificing other duties, having more different partners to please, and it was having an affect on both of us professionally. Tethys was producing fewer new paintings, and I was spending less of my own time programming. We hadn't discussed how we were going to address this, but we both knew it needed addressing. Once again, I thought of the huge and ongoing change Tethys had made to my life, where I had once almost resigned myself to being a sexual loner, now I could actually entertain the concept of having too much sex! In my heart, I really didn't want to give that up.

"Hey," I tucked my fingers gently under her chin. "Don't worry. She's going to love it, it's beautiful, and she'll never know that the gesso is made of cum."

Tethys cracked a smile. "You've really put yourself into my work, haven't you?"

"I'll do it again, any time you want me to."

Her eyes crinkled. "Maybe you can become one of my standard ingredients."

"And Hera can use me for glazing her porcelain too, can't she?"

"Hera had just sat down beside us. "As long as you have cone eight semen, it should work just fine," she said.

"How hot is that?" Tethys asked curiously.

About twenty-two twelve Fahrenheit, or twelve eleven Celsius, if the kiln temperature isn't changing much," Hera informed us. "It might work, Taylor's pretty hot," she grinned.

Our next order of business was deciding who, if anyone, was to accompany Tethys on her presentation. Of course I was going to be there. And of course Megan and Hera wanted to go too. Tethys, though, was surprisingly hesitant to include anyone other than the two of us.

"I think I'd rather just make the exchange quietly, grab the check, and then do whatever celebrating we do back here." She sounded uncharacteristically nervous. I decided against trying to encourage her to perk up, I had a feeling that could backfire. I just nodded, and asked the girls to keep the family company until we got back.

The art fair was a fair distance across the open field. For a moment I considered driving there, but reconsidered when I noted the traffic volume on the narrow park road and the potential difficulty of either finding a parking space near our destination, or keeping the one we had now for our return. We opened her trunk, pulled the painting out, which was heavily wrapped and taped, and I began walking it across the field.

It was typical Labor Day weather, sunny, hot, and muggy, with no breeze, and we were both dripping rivulets of moisture when we arrived. Tethys, of course, with her bronze skin and skimpier clothing, handled the conditions more comfortably than I did. Fortunately, this side of the park had trees and tents in abundance, so there was shade and even cold water for the taking. It wasn't difficult to find Mrs. Sheffield, she was at the center of an admiring crowd, impeccably dressed, elegant, her gray hair gathered up tastefully. She looked every bit the septuagenarian connoisseur of the arts that she was reputed to be.

"Tethys, Darling, wonderful to see you!" she called out as she recognized us entering her awning. Tethys introduced me, and I set the painting, still covered in brown paper, on a table in the center of the space.

"It's big," she said approvingly, and I knew she wasn't referring to me. She gazed at the rectangular package like a kid checking the tree out on Christmas morning. Then she looked up expectantly at me, and I understood that as the designated delivery man, it was my job to unwrap the package for its formal presentation.

"I can't wait!" she sounded giddy.

I carefully removed the tape on the corners using my pocketknife, and unfolded rather than tore the kraft paper covering. As the image came into view the crowd gathered closer. Finally it was free of the stiff wrapping paper. At a nod from Mrs. Sheffield, I tilted the painting up, the bottom still resting on the table.

There were murmurs of excitement and admiration, the crowd was obviously impressed.

"It's beautiful!" "Magnificent!" "I love it!"

Mrs. Sheffield didn't say anything. She studied it in silence for what seemed like ages, and the murmurs died away. Rather than smiling, she seemed in deep contemplation, her eyes scanning every inch of the canvas, her fingers reaching out and gently sliding over the textures of the brush strokes. Then her arms folded, and one hand went to her chin.

"The colors are very rich," she finally said, slowly. "I like the sunset, and the background. The waves in the harbor and the sea life are very well done."

MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers