My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

My struggle was mercifully cut short as Rena suddenly shuddered, and her musical wails switched to a single high-pitched scream, which attracted the attention of everyone in the room except Tethys and Rick. Megan unlocked her lips from Carl, although the standing fuck continued, and she turned her head towards her mother and grinned. Sonia and Phoebe applauded, Sonia having switched to Heracles when Megan abandoned him, and Phoebe now happily being missionaried by Henri, capably assisted by Hera. Joe and Joanne were together now, not fucking, but cuddling quietly in the corner, looking with content and satisfied expressions at the scenes of joyous debauchery around them.

Rick had lasted far longer than I would have expected, but when he finally did cum, it was a gusher. Tethys, as I well knew, could seal virtually any amount of semen inside her with her internal muscle control, but that was only when there was nothing from outside breaking that seal. With a large plunging cock inside her, there was bound to be leakage, and there was a lot to leak. Some splashed back on Rick's groin. Some dripped off his balls, and some rivulets flowed out of Tethys' beautiful sopping opening and down past the crack of her ass. Angela twirled like a gymnast, advanced from the rear, and pushed her face between her boyfriends legs to reach the generous supply of mixed male and female protein that was offered to her. Rena, wobbly-legged, pulled off my lap and staggered over to view the scene up close.

Only a few moments of heavy recovery breathing were allowed. Heracles and Sonia got up together, and she escorted him, keeping a firm grip on his cock, to the presence of Tethys. Her eyes were already shining with happiness, and he looked bashful as she whispered her instructions to him. She then motioned to me, and I joined them.

"I want to taste Rena on your beautiful cock while Heracles fucks me," she ordered.

This narrative has admittedly become somewhat of a stroke story, but even so, I think going into stroke-by-stroke detail of every cock penetration Tethys experienced over the course of the evening would tend to belabor the theme a little. She fucked each one of us men in the order agreed upon, with plenty of emotional and physical support from the other females present. We men, myself included, also received loads of accessory stimulation from the ladies as we watched and waited our turns, so by the time it was my turn to fuck Tethys, I was right on the edge of overstimulation. For me (as with Henri earlier), she chose to ride on top, leaning down close for deep kissing as I thrust upwards and she moved her hips up and down in waves.

All the accumulated semen, somewhat diluted by her own copious secretions, went beyond lubrication. Every inward thrust was a squishy, spongy splash, and viscous creamy fluid dribbled in rivulets down the shaft of my cock, pooling in the winkles of my scrotum. As slippery as she was, and as well traveled as her vaginal tunnel had been, she still had plenty of muscle control, and her pussy tightened around me nicely. My much-vaunted ability to control my endurance was already shot, and I didn't last long at all. I got the impression that was fine with her. She didn't want drawn out lovemaking, she wanted cum, and lots of it. I contributed quite a bit more than I usually had in me, and surprised myself.

The intensity of the sexual atmosphere, and the ministrations of six excited women, went a long way towards keeping the male hormone levels high, and there were four of us, Rick, Henri, Carl, and myself, who recovered soon enough to give Tethys another few rounds of pleasure. By the time I had spewed my second load into her, I was totally spent, and could do little more than sprawl on the floor for a little while, after which I went out to the pool and mostly floated. Tethys soon joined me, looking a lot fresher than I felt.

"How are you holding up?" she asked cheerily.

"I think I'm worn out," I sighed.

"What if we went home now?" she suggested. "I feel good physically, this was just what I needed, but for some reason I've just had my fill of being sociable, for once."

"You're not used up sexually?"

"Not even close," she snorted, "I could probably fuck for another couple of hours, but at the moment the only person I'm feeling sexual for is you. And if you don't recover soon enough to fuck me tonight, that's fine, as long as you don't mind cuddling. I've enjoyed everybody else, but I've had my fill of them, and I need to be with my best friend and lover."

"Is this how you always feel after a gang bang?" I smirked.

"Yep. Every single time. I'll be ready for another one soon enough. But I think some of the other gals are inspired now, and they'll want their turns. I have a feeling you're going to be busy the next few weekends."

"My life is hell!" I groaned unconvincingly.

It had become rare lately for Tethys and I to spend the night together alone, just the two of us, and I felt especially grateful for it tonight. I did recover enough to fuck her once more, much to her delight. She took the initiative, and once again, she rode me on top as I lay on my back. It was a slow, relaxed, leisurely fuck, and she wanted to talk as I slid gently in and out of her.

"I've been thinking," she said as she wiggled side to side during the deep portion of the stroke.

"Thinking? I know men supposedly think of baseball or chores during sex to keep from cumming too soon, but I thought women were supposed to 'think of England' to make sex bearable. So I've read," I quipped. "So, how's England?"

"Bearable," she grinned, and slid downward on me again. "I thought you knew that I always think about things during sex. Some people think deeply while they're on the toilet, some do their thinking in the shower. For me, sex is a great stimulus to get my mind freed up and musing about deep things that I don't normally consider. It's a kind of zen state. My mind drifts freely, and I feel really creative when I'm fucking. And today I got fucked a lot, and I did a lot of musing. I get amazing flashes of insight during orgasms. I've told you that before, haven't I?"

She had, of course, but it seemed more of an idle observation at the time, and I hadn't thought of it as all that meaningful or significant. As usual, I was mistaken about that.

"So, what were your insights today?" I prompted.

"I'm not going to be taking any more commissions," she said with a voice of finality. "I can't do it. When somebody asks me to paint a particular subject, they want their own vision, and all I can give them is mine. Otherwise, I'd be an illustrator, not an artist."

"Illustrators can be artists too," I insisted.

"They can be, I can't," she returned. She did a very slow pull and then a faster drop onto my groin. "I've got to do what my muse orders, and that doesn't include taking orders. I can take inspiration and ideas and suggestions, but they're inevitably going to evolve into something I can't predict."

"Whatever it evolves into, it's always wonderful. By the way, I'm hoping you do take it down to Pam at the gallery this week and let her put it up for you."

"Yes, I will. And thank you for buying it back for me. You didn't have to do that, and I didn't want you to do it. But I can't thank you enough for doing it, and I haven't thanked you nearly enough."

"I'm feeling pretty thanked right now," I smiled, my body shuddering a little with pleasure as her kegels did their work on the wide shaft of my cock.

"This is not thanks," she said firmly. "Sex is not a medium of exchange. I'm doing this for me. And because I love you."

"Well then, thank YOU, from me," I chuckled, and shivered again.

"One more thing," she began.

"Just one?" She slapped me playfully in response.

"I'm not going to Carl's to work out this week. I've already told him I'm taking a deload. My progress has been stalling and I've actually been feeling a bit of muscle fatigue. A week's rest might get me back on track. In the meantime, I'll be running with you."

I felt a gush of new gratitude at this news. It wasn't exclusive access, but I'd be spending more time with her than I had since she brought Hera and Megan into our lives. I loved those young girls, but Tethys was who I wanted first and foremost. I was going to make this week a good one.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers