My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to do it different this time," she informed us. "You know how much I like being on top. But for now, I want to be a cum receptacle, I want my cunt to hold as much as it can. So I'm going to be on my back, and I'm going to have my hips raised up to meet you. So either lean over me and thrust down into me, or kneel between my legs and support my ass while you fuck me. I know some cum will splash out, but I'd like to be sloshing by the time everyone's finished."

"You won't be," assured Carl. "My cock will push everybody else's cum out of you, so all you'll have left is mine."

"We'll see about that," grinned Rick, and I knew it was a challenge he wanted to take on.

"Ok, everybody, take your time. Don't rush but don't feel like you have to hold back either. If you feel like you need to cum, then cum. And as soon as one guy pulls out, I want the next guy to slide in right behind him. Don't be afraid of having another man's cum smeared all over your cock. That's one of the turn-ons for me. I'm going to be staring at those coated shiny shafts!"

We were almost ready, but then there was the debate among the women about what do do with all the accumulated semen at the end. Nobody wanted it to just be wiped onto a towel. Every female, in fact, wanted to be able to have a taste of it.

Megan had another bright idea. "Here's what I'll do. When everybody's done - and that includes your second shot, Rick, if you can pull it off - I want Tethys to lay down on her back, and I'm going to straddle her face and let it all drip into her mouth. Then if the rest of you want to go passing it around, hopefully there'll be enough for everybody. And that'll prime Tethys for next week's gathering, when she'll get the gangbang."

It was looking like a gangbang with the tribe might become a tradition for every woman having a birthday. I could live with that.

We grabbed a sheet from the linen closet, and spread it over the living room carpet. A pillow appeared for Megan's head. She looked more than comfortable. Joanne, as usual, took the responsibility of recording the event for posterity. Angela escorted Rick into position, first giving him a quick gratuitous blowjob, while Hera just as gratuitously slobbered all over Megan's labia and clit. Megan had already been dripping wet, and Rick was already fully hard. When he plunged into her, assuming a pushup posture over her, Angela stayed close by, running her fingers up and down his sack and up to his anus as he stroked deep and slow.

Megan, inspired by the view, the atmosphere, and the audience, almost immediately responded with a shuddering orgasm. Tethys took up a post curled between Megan's torso and Rick's extended arm, her face over Megan's chest, suckling one nipple while tweaking the other with her fingers. Megan's moaning was almost nonstop. Even Tethys was whimpering in pleasure as she helped pleasure our younger friend. The others came close, not only to watch, but to pay their respects. Hera had crawled back from between Megan's things when Rick's cock and Angela's fingers had taken her spot, and she sidled over to me. Noticing my cock was rock hard from the beauty of the sight before me, she merely crouched onto her hands and knees in front of me, and backed into me leaving no doubt where she expected that cock to go. I pushed in, knowing that I could make her cum without squirting anything myself.

Rena, of course, could not leave her daughter unassisted while she fucked. She had become Megan's biggest porn viewer, as I thrust into Hera I also wondered if Megan would ever again be able to fuck anyone without her mother next to her cheering her on or providing manual assistance. My rational self knew better. Megan would continue to appear at my place or Tethys' after her night shift at the pizza place, or after class if she was free and not burdened by homework. They were now weekend workout companions, and were sharing Carl's cock on Saturday mornings, but once he was off on his Asian tour with Sonia, they were going to need another workout partner. Hera had already gotten me to think that maybe that partner should be me.

Hera lifted a hand off the rug to motion Henri over. He was next in line, and if he wasn't already sporting an enormous throbbing erection, it would have made perfect sense for her to volunteer to get him ready for action when his turn began. Under the current circumstances, it didn't seem strictly necessary, but Hera was just making sure, and following her gestures, he knelt in front of her and a little off to the side, allowing him to watch either me fucking Hera or Rick fucking Megan. Or, as it turned out, looking down at Hera's Goddess-touched face as she took his deep black shiny dick, what she called "tube steak," and what Beth would have referred to as "The Stallion," and what Tethys had called an "anaconda" into her mouth. She was never in the habit of wearing colored lipstick, and his massive black hosepipe stuffed through her dainty pale fleshy lips contrasted with her porcelain white face beautifully. Hera was literally a sucker for a big cock, and Henri suited her taste perfectly, although in truth there was no man in The Tribe that she didn't seem to thoroughly enjoy when given the opportunity. I wondered again to myself why she hadn't been clamoring for a gangbang yet.

Rick's orgasm wasn't sudden, his grunting had been steadily increasing in volume, while Angela was whispering sweet dirty nothings in his ear, Megan was trying to sing but slurring through almost continual orgasms, Tethys and Rena were making encouraging moans and exhortations, Joanne was making happily complimentary remarks as she recorded the proceedings - not with a phone but with a nice camera - and Phoebe was kneeling close by cheering and squealing for both Megan and Hera with enthusiastic support. The men were watching silently, other than Henri and myself who were making soft guttural yummy noises from the sensations Hera was providing. I think we knew instinctively that for Rick, at least, male voices directed his way would be much less of a stimulant than women's voices, and as far as I was concerned, I preferred hearing the girls too.

When Rick did cum, he came loudly, both from his vocalizations and with the squishy slurpy sounds that suddenly emanated from Megan's pussy. He gradually halted his thrusting, then Angela pulled him back and out almost roughly. She flung him to the side and put him down on his back, and immediately began slurping the residual juices off his not-quite-floppy cock with gusto. Hera released Henri and pushed him away without breaking the rhythm of our own rut. Phoebe took over Henri's cock, grasping it firmly and leading him to his assigned post between Megan's legs, then with a fair amount of not-strictly-necessary kneading and pulling, helped guide it into her dripping entrance.

Megan yelped suddenly as its girth pushed her tunnel walls outward, but recovered quickly, the yelps became howls of delight, and she rose her hips up with extra energy and shoved her pussy towards Henri.

"I'm doing it! I'm really fucking doing it! I'm fucking every mother fucker in this room! Give me that fucking cock, goddam it! Pound my cunt! Fuck me, Henri, I'm going to be keeping your big black fucking cock busy all winter long! Damn that's good!"

Somehow, while she wasn't technically singing, her exuberant vocals sounded musical to my ears. It was visibly inspiring for Henri, who was grunting softly and even whimpering with growing excitement. He didn't last nearly as long as Rick had, and although we all know there's no correlation between cock size and semen output, that wasn't at all clear when he did cum. The amount of flowing juice that spilled over, running down along the crack in her butt, was truly copious. His heft may have left less room inside her for more to accumulate, but even so, it was more than I remembered producing in a very long time.

It was Joe's turn now, but he wasn't quite ready. Joanne had been so busy recording the action that she hadn't given her husband the warmup he needed, Angela was still caressing Rick, and Rena and Tethys were concentrating on Megan. Hera continued to fuck me slowly, she had tried to get Joe's cock into her mouth, but Henri ejaculated before it was all set up, so Joe ended up getting pushed towards Megan as soon as Henri plopped out. Phoebe had grabbed Henri again for his cleanup, so Joe had to slide into Megan with no third party assistance or preliminaries. Not that he needed any.

I wondered if Megan's pussy was stretched by Henri's massive cock to the point that Joe's more conventional organ might not have the sensations he needed. That was a groundless worry, Megan's powerful kegel muscles pulled her velvety tunnel as tight as it needed to be, although not without expelling another glob of Henri's semen over Joe's cock, which dripped down his balls before splattering into Megan's perineum and sphincter. She was already becoming a mess.

Due to his age, Joe was not the quickest at producing an erection, but due to his experience and training, he had as much stamina as any woman could want. But stamina wasn't what was called for tonight, at least not from the men. Joe was good at reading his partner, and he could tell from nonverbal, maybe even unconscious cues from Megan when she was ready for him to unload into her. He gave her about five minutes of firm, rhythmic thrusting, and as another one of multiple orgasms took hold of her, he let go. Again, the wet squishy sound coming from her entrance became louder, wetter, and squishier, and more thick white fluid oozed into view. As much agitation as the accumulated cum was receiving, it was starting to take on the consistency of whipped cream. Joe leaned over her, gave her a smiling kiss, and pulled out.

My own stamina was being exercised from the amount of time I was spending inside Hera, but the real challenge might have been for Megan. She was just getting started, though. She turned her head toward me, mouth wide open as she panted, and gasped out "Come on in, boy!"

Hera leaned forward, drawing my cock out of her, and I noticed Angela pulling away from her boyfriend and making a dive towards her father's cock, eager to slurp the mixed cum of three men and a woman off of it. It still took me by surprise when I witnessed the incestuous enthusiasm of Angela and Hera towards their fathers. I hadn't discussed it with either one of them yet, and it wasn't going to happen now, either. I had a different little piece of paradise that I was going to be responsible for over the next few minutes.

There were of course no preliminaries, they'd already been taken care of by my predecessors. Megan's eyes were glazed yet focused as she stared into mine, her mouth simultaneously smiling and puckering. I slid into her, marveling at how tight yet slippery she was at the same time, and we both sucked in our breath at the shock of delight that accompanied that first thrust. Her pussy was still overflowing, and I felt the slickness of other men's cum coating my cock. Not so long ago that sensation might have bothered me, even disgusted me. Now, however, I understood exactly why Carl liked the sensation of sloppy seconds so much, and I pushed in and pulled out with genuine enthusiasm.

Megan has always surprised me by how orgasmic she can be, it seems almost unnatural at times. This was no exception, she hit an orgasm quickly, and I felt her tunnel tighten even more and even shiver as it squeezed my shaft. Then she did something that only Megan can do. She began to sing.

It wasn't a song I was familiar with, it was gentle, almost plaintive, yet the beat of the lyrics matched the rhythm of my strokes perfectly. The tune was simple, even childlike.

School bell rings, walk me home

Sidewalk chalk, covered in snow

Lost my gloves, you give me one

Wanna hang out, Yeah, sounds like fun

Video games, you pass me a note,

Sleeping in tents, it's nice to have a friend

It's nice to have a friend

I have to admit she made it sound very sexy in her sweet voice. I still couldn't quite get what it was about, though.

Light pink sky, up on the roof

Sun sinks down, no curfew

20 questions, we tell the truth

You've been stressed out, lately yeah, me too

Something gave, you the nerve

To touch my hand, it's nice to have a friend

It's nice to have a friend

It was definitely a dedication to a friend, and I suddenly felt honored that she had saved it to sing to me.

Church bells ring, carry me home

Rice on the ground, looks like snow

Call my bluff, call you "Babe"

Have my back, yeah every day

Feels like home, stay in bed

The whole weekend, it's nice to have a friend

It's nice to have a friend

It's nice to have a friend

It's nice to have a friend

It was a deep and moving moment for me. I responded on my next inward thrust, "It's nice to be your friend too, sweetie. I love you, Megan."

I didn't know where that last utterance had come from, at least not consciously, but it was too late to take it back even if I'd wanted to. I didn't want to. In truth, I felt a special love for every member of our tribe, male and female alike. I was grateful for each of them, and together I felt like they completed me. But Tethys, and more recently Megan and Hera, had become the collective center of my world, and I loved them in a profound way that I could never put into words, and until recently could never have even comprehended. Indeed, while I had loved Tethys the longest, it seemed that my love for her had only deepened and intensified since Megan and Hera had entered the picture, and to witness them taking pleasure from me, from one another, and from our other lovers filled me with a joy I had never known I was missing.

My words got an immediate reaction, and not just from Megan. Her pussy squeezed and loosened in rapid vibrations around my shaft, she sobbed and moaned, and then let put a long gutteral growl as another splash of her juices diluted the semen that was still helping lubricate my cock inside her. It was different than any other orgasm I'd experienced from her, her eyes rolled back through her forehead, and then her head sank backwards onto the pillow beneath her.

Her mother looked at me, eyes shining, tears flowing, as she stroked Megan's head and face. She smiled. I felt love coming from her too, as if she had captured her daughter's love, purified it, and sent it back out to me. Tethys looked up from her nuzzling of Megan's tit, grinned my way, and winked. I loved that Tethys and I could share such an intimate passion, that sharing with others only enhanced.

For the first time in my adult life, I ejaculated suddenly, without warning, without being aware of the preceding buildup. It was like nothing I'd experienced, an explosive chaos of shock, pleasure, joy, and laughter. It was a slobbering, breathless, incoherent laughter, anyone else might not have recognized it, but my heart did. I didn't need Hera to pull me back out of Megan's cunt, I fell backwards, collapsing onto the carpet gasping. Hera and Angela were both on me in an instant, slurping on my rapidly deflating cock, kissing my face, and caressing any part of my body they could reach. Saying "I'd died and gone to heaven" suddenly didn't sound so cliché.

I was useless, so Carl and Joe, laughing, pulled me roughly out of the way as Herakles leaned over Megan and slid his cock into her. She'd had almost no recovery time, but that was part of the plan. She wanted to be fucked nonstop until every man was spent. I was finally able to pull myself up on my elbows to watch Hera's dad pushing in and pulling out of her, his balls bouncing with every thrust. I had to admit that even he looked more fit than he had when he first showed up naked here. Phoebe took over as the assistant, although Tethys and Rena didn't relinquish their positions at Megan's face and torso.

Once my cock was cleaned off, Angela returned to caressing Rick, and Hera directed her attention to her father and Megan. I'd been seeing it now for a couple of months, but the sight of Hera performing very kinky acts on her father was still vaguely disconcerting. While Phoebe knelt beside him, grabbed his face and occupied his lips with very wet kisses, fingering his nipples with her free hand, Hera was on her hands and knees behind Herakles and Megan, her face stuffed between his ass cheeks, giving his exit sphincter a tongue-lashing, while a finger reached forward, sliding knuckle deep into Megan's ass. Megan responded with a shriek of delight, and Hera emitted muffled giggles from between her dad's gluteal cushions.

Hera's own ass was position enticingly high and accessible, and the chain dangling from her pierced clit seemed to have been lengthened since I'd last seen it, the pearl swinging a couple of inches below the glistening flesh. For a moment, she pulled back from her dad's butthole, looked around the room until she caught Carl's eye, and wiggled her ass-pussy composite in his direction. The message was clear. He was next, and it was time for his warmup and lubrication before he entered Megan.

Carl took the hint, crawled toward Hera and slipped into her easily. Knowing how tight Hera normally was, it occurred to me that she'd been learning some secrets from Tethys, notably how to relax and contract her vaginal walls at will. She moaned into her father's ass, and Carl sighed happily as he began to stroke.

Another moan came from behind me, looking back I saw Rick and Angela fucking again. He was on his back and she straddled him, riding slowly. For the most part their faces were focused on the scene of the Florakis family plus Tethys and Rena all concentrating on Megan's pleasure. At intervals, though, they would turn their eyes towards one another and smile, expressions of pure contentment and joy on their faces. I had never seen a couple so much in love, except maybe Tethys and I on a good day, but it was heartwarming to see how willing they were to share that love with other members of the tribe. Yet when they had free moments, they were always together, touching, caressing, fucking, smiling, whispering to one another. Rick had come a long way from the shy, pale, awkward scrawny young man who had looked so lost at his first introduction to us three months before.

I suddenly realized with an amused shock that I had never seen Angela nor Rick wearing clothes. Were I to see them away from our gatherings, dressed, I might not even recognize them. What was even more amazing, and amusing, was that their nakedness seemed perfectly normal. Clothing was the aberration here. The others, who I had at least occasionally seen dressed, also seemed more at ease and "normal" when naked. And in our group, naked was sexy, thus 'normal' was sexy too.

Herakles wasn't some hair-triggered youth. He took his time, and Megan was obviously appreciating it. It's not that his control was especially good, he just had less sensitivity and a slower response time than he must have had years before. Still, he came eventually, before he would have outworn his welcome, and provided a respectable volume of ejaculate to add to Megan's over-capacity pussy. As soon as his grunting and jerking subsided into contented sighs, Hera leaned forward, pulling away from Carl's cock while simultaneously grabbing her dad by the hip and pulling him back, flopping him out of Megan's opening. She flipped his hips around to face her and guided him to one side. In the meantime, Tethys extricated herself from Megan's lips and tits and escorted Carl's cock around to put in position at Megan's dribbling opening. Megan laughed with delight at the sensation, and relaxed to let Carl's muscled arms reposition her at his convenience.