My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to take your sloppy seconds now, Carl? Or it it sloppy sixths? There's so much cum you need to scrape out of my cunt with your rocket cock. Make it splash, I know you will. Oh, fuck, that feels good, Carl. Are you going to clean my pussy out so that your cum replaces all others? I want to feel that, Carl. I want to feel your pulsing cock pump gallons of hot cum into my steamy horny fucking cunt. You can fuck me so good. Yeah, push all that other cum out of me. Let it drip down your balls. Is somebody going to be underneath, catching all that dripping cum with an open mouth? Tethys, is that going to be you?"

Tethys responded with a not-quite articulate "ahh-huh" as she was positioning herself on her back, her face upturned under Carl's bouncing scrotum. She had to act quickly because the drips were already flowing, and the back of her head was resting on a puddled that had collected on the sheet.

Megan kept up a nonstop stream of dirty talk as Carl fucked her, she obviously knew what turned him on the most. Or was it for her own pleasure as much as his? I knew it was a big turn-on for me when she sang while I fucked her, but did she understand how excited it made me, or was it a response of her own, for herself? Right now I continued to lay back, propped up on my elbows, relaxed, watching the proceedings, my cock half hard but being ignored for now by everyone else. It was fine. I was feeling very satisfied.

Megan's words had the desired effect on Carl, and combined with the physical preparation from Hera, he came a lot faster than he normally would. He grunted and gasped, and whatever amount of the semen of others he'd expelled from Megan's cunt before, he now refilled generously. Hera was, of course, happy to accept his well-slimed cock for an oral cleanup, and this time Phoebe joined her.

In the meantime, his hard work in re-marking his territory was about to be all for naught, because Rick had recovered and he was ready for another round. Angela provided the escort, and acted as cock-handling assistant, and as he slid into the by-now swollen and sodden pussy, Megan gazed back at him with a look of adoration and gratitude. Because he had returned once more? Could she possibly be still unsatisfied? Rick lasted nearly ten more minutes before his balls and shaft twitched and pulsed, and another big creamy glob bubbled from Megan's pussy.

That was it. We were all done. Megan knelt upright and let the reservoir in her cunt empty into Tethys' upturned mouth. Some of it dripped onto her chin or her nose, but nobody had a problem with that. Tethys shared what she had collected With Hera, Phoebe, and Rena. Angela was taking care of Rick's residue, Joanne was still recording the event for posterity, and Herakles, Carl, Henri and Joe were talking football. I was still in a relaxed world of Goddess-blessed contentment, and for a moment I believed as strongly as Megan and Rena did, as Hera and Phoebe at times pretended to.

Sometime after Megan had stopped leaking, we found ourselves sitting together and talking over some snacks and drinks. She really needed some fluids. She was happy, but still bedraggled and obviously worn out.

"How are you doing now?" I asked.

"I feel more complete and alive than I can ever remember feeling in my life." She sighed and chuckled softly. "And I could sleep for about a week."

"I didn't recognize that song you sang while I was fucking you," I recalled.

"You're not a Swiftie? She smirked. "'It's Nice To Have A Friend.' Taylor Swift. Never heard of her, old man? It's off her latest album, just came out a few months ago."

I was not a Swiftie. I regretted to admit that I was positively slow when it came to contemporary music. Old man indeed. I needed to get out more.

"I really liked it," I told her. "I hope you sing it again sometime."

"I hope you give me a reason to," she smiled.