My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too cynical," Megan rejoined. "You don't really believe in it, you just use it for your kinky dirty talk. Not that there's anything wrong with that," she smiled again.

"I would believe in it, if it had a...firm foundation, as you say. A little more fact and consistent philosophy, and not just an excuse to be horny. Fuck, I don't need an excuse for that. I just call on Mother Nature."

"Mother Nature, The Goddess, they might be the same thing," Megan responded. "That's why I want to study this stuff. All of the traditional Goddess cults had a major Mother complex to them, but that was before there was any such thing as contraception. They still included some probably unnecessary restrictions on sexual behavior. What about a Goddess that doesn't always associate sex with pregnancy? I don't think that's ever been a historical reality. We need a modern mythology for modern realities, and we need a moral standard that embraces sexuality, not one that finds it threatening or wants to politicize it."

"Well, it will never be much of a religion, then, if you can't politicize it," Joe broke in. He got a laugh from the rest of us.

"You're probably right," Megan acknowledged. "I know I still have a lot of studying to do. I just think that maybe we can discover a Goddess idea that we can communicate to people without having it sound fringe."

"I'd like to see what you come up with," I said as encouragingly as possible. "I doubt that it will take that much to have an internally consistent philosophy. It might be harder to make claims of fact, though."

"Well, by the time I have a PhD, I'll have it all worked out," said Megan. "In the meantime, I think I should be able to practice my theories on all of you."

"As long as it doesn't involve sacrificing virgins to volcanoes, I'm in!" I nodded.

The next Sunday gathering, Megan dropped an even bigger bombshell.

"We've mentioned that there's a gender imbalance in the group, right? I think some of us would like a little more male involvement sometimes. I know you've mentioned it, Tethys."

"Well, it's hard to enjoy two men at once without leaving out one of the other girls," Tethys nodded. "I know you end up being the designated photographer and choreographer more often than not, Joanne. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about that. But what are you saying, Megan? Did you meet some guy that you want to bring into The Tribe? Somebody from school?"

Megan looked around. "I haven't invited him, I haven't even mentioned The Tribe to anybody outside our group. I've just been thinking, and I thought it might be something to talk about."

"So you do have somebody specific in mind, I take it?" asked Joanne. Megan nodded. "And you seriously like the guy?" Megan nodded again.

"Have you fucked him, sucked him, or had him eat your pussy?" Joanne inquired, a little more intensely.

"I haven't even kissed him!" Megan protested. We've only had lunch a few times, and done some talking. He's in my philosophy class."

"That's a relief," Jo continued. "If you were fucking anybody outside The Tribe, that could be a big problem."

"I have three responses to that," Megan replied soberly. "First, I've already committed not to have sex with anybody outside The Tribe without telling you all in advance, and giving everybody chance to discuss it. I will always put The Tribe first. Second, I know the risks, and I'm not going to invite anybody into The Tribe unless they've been vetted and thoroughly tested. Third, I'm not looking for a boyfriend outside the rest of us. I'm looking to add a member to The Tribe, and I want his first experience to be within The Tribe. I'm just the recruiter, more or less."

"Wait a minute," Hera spoke up. "His first experience? Are you saying he's a virgin?"

"He says he is. I have no reason to doubt him. He seemed kind of embarrassed about it."

"How old is he?" Joanne still looked intensely skeptical.

"He's my age," Megan sounded a little defensive. "Like I said, he's in my philosophy class. He's very smart, he's very thoughtful, he's a little shy, but not really what I'd call bashful. His name's Pete, and on top of all that he's pretty good looking and athletic."

"If he's all that attractive, why is he still a virgin?" Hera demanded. "And if you're suggesting his first sexual experience should be a nudist orgy, I think you're insane."

"It's not insane, it makes perfect sense!" Megan looked at her mother and Phoebe for support. "This group, our Tribe, has gone to a lot of effort to overcome all the sexual hangups and lies that society has imposed on us. Pete hasn't been completely polluted by all that, he has a chance to start his sexual life with a clean slate. Joanne, you and Joe got to grow up with nudists and swingers, you never had to unlearn all the false lessons that conventional society saddled the rest of us with. I'm not saying Pete is that pure, but he has a lot fewer lessons to unlearn than if he'd already been experienced in traditional sexual relationships."

"I think that's the first time I've ever been referred to as pure," Joe laughed.

"Oh, yes, you're pure pervert," his wife smiled back at him.

Hera smirked. "You're not just going to bring him over here one day and surprise him, are you?"

"No, of course not. I'll explain everything to him and let him decide for himself."

"You still haven't explained why he's a virgin," Hera interrupted. "I know that's nobody's business, but considering the circumstances it might be relevant to how we handle this."

"Well, he said he had a very religious upbringing, and was taught that he should save himself for marriage. He planned to study theology, and maybe become some kind of minister or clergy person. But he says the more he studied the teachings of his religion, and the more he studied science and other types of philosophy, the less his beliefs made sense. He finally decided that most of it was based on a false premise, and he's given up those beliefs, but he's just not in the habit of casual dating. He's just starting to learn how to have a normal social life"

"I don't know that this is a good idea," Tethys broke in. "I understand what you want, Megan, and it sounds like a noble vision, but I don't think it's going to work out the way you think. I think you want to introduce him to The Goddess as much as to The Tribe, and you're thinking he might become a new devotee, but this guy Pete is not going to somehow 'imprint' on our style of group sex just because it happens to be his first sexual experience. From what I gather so far he's more likely to be traumatized and frightened by a big crowd of naked horny strangers. It'll be like throwing him into the gladiator arena - he being the christian and we being the lions."

I felt like I had to chime in here. "I don't think we should say he can never join us, I actually think it's a good idea to bring in somebody new who can adopt our outlook on sex and relationships, but I think Tethys is right that we can't just throw him into the fire unprepared. First he needs to feel like he has somebody he can trust, somebody who can be a mentor to him. I think you should mentor him for a while first, Megan."

"What does that mean?" Megan sounded confused.

"Fuck him!" Hera sounded exasperated, as if it should have been obvious. I know you don't believe in monogamy, and I'm not saying you should be monogamous, but as far as he's concerned, give him lots of individual attention, introduce him to sex in a gentle and safe environment, and let him gain some confidence. Then, if it looks like he's going to be compatible with us, you can start introducing him to our lifestyle."

"But before you do that, make sure he's tested for anything contagious, and get it in writing from whatever clinic does the test," Joanne added. "And get yourself tested to, and show him the paperwork. I believe he's telling you the truth, but you still need to verify it."

Joe leaned forward with a rather silly grin. "All we are saying, is give Pete a chance."

Henri broke out in a loud guffaw, Heracles laughed, I laughed, and Angela grimaced. "Daaad! Please control yourself!"

Joanne made a sour face to match her daughter's, grabbed her husband's cock with one had, and slapped across the tip with the other. Rick, Phoebe, Rena, and Megan looked blank, and Tethys just shook her head.

"Too soon?" Joe asked innocently.

"No, Dad. About forty five years too late!" Angela scolded.

I caught Hera's eye. "C'mon, girl, anybody who knows the Pink Floyd era knows about John Lennon."

"I don't know the era, I just know them," she shot back.

"John Lennon would never have claimed that pun anyway," said Tethys. "I don't think he could even imagine it."

It was my turn to groan.

"Back on topic," sighed Hera with an air of tried patience. "Megan, my advice might be useless, but I dated a couple of hundred guys over a three year period starting when I was eighteen, and I fucked most of them, right Mom?"

"There were only a handful that you didn't fuck, dear, and those were for good reasons," answered Phoebe. "Actually there were a few others that I wished you hadn't fucked."

"You and me both," nodded Hera. "Another handful actually stuck around for a while, and there was one guy - remember Justin? Justin Marshall, I think. I was fuck-buddies with him for almost three years, until Patrick and Vicki started monopolizing my time. By the time I was free of them he'd moved off to Seattle or someplace like that.

"Anyway, Megan, my point is some of those guys were virgins, and more of them were really inexperienced. Sometimes I felt more like an instructor than a lover, but that wasn't always a bad thing. These guys almost always were extremely insecure. They had no confidence at all, they didn't know what to do, and most of them were frightened by what we were going to do. It was actually very satisfying watching them come out of their shells and develop sexual confidence. I'd say they developed a more general social confidence at the same time. Most of the guys I had that were virgins actually kept coming back for quite a while, usually a few months or more, so I guess I didn't mind being an instructor after all."

"Justin was a virgin when you met him, wasn't he?" reminded Phoebe.

"That's right, he was, I forgot. He was a special case, though. He didn't really act like most of them. He may have been worried the first time, but he picked it up real quick, and he was one of the best fucks I ever had. He was so enthusiastic, and such a natural pleaser. He was one of those good, intuitive lovers, that didn't need much experience to know what to do. I wish he was still around, I'd be dragging him into The Tribe right now. He'd fit right in." Hera sighed nostalgically.

"So you're saying you know how to handle virgins?" Megan prodded. "I've never been with one, but I thought his first time would help him define his expectations and preferences for the future."

"Is that what your first time did for you?" asked Tethys pointedly, and I knew immediately the point she wanted to make.

"Not really. I guess it kind of set my expectations, but not my preferences. It was kind of disappointing."

"I think that's what Hera's getting at," Tethys continued, with an approving nod from Hera. "It would be great if he could come in here, fuck all the women, have you sing for all of us when you fuck him, and end with him thinking it his most satisfying and life-affirming experience ever, and he'll want to be polyamorous with you and The Tribe, and the Goddess, forever, but that's not what's likely to happen. The reality is he'll come in cold, scared out of his wits, with horrible performance anxiety, and the expectations of lots of people he doesn't know. He'll feel threatened and intimidated, and we'll all be lucky if he doesn't run off screaming. He might never want to talk to you again afterwards."

Megan looked downcast. "I didn't think it was all that scary when I came here for the first time. I guess I'm different that most people."

I didn't mean to laugh, but I did. "Of course you're different from most people, Megan. That's why you're here. We're all different."

Herakles raised his hand. "I'm not," he deadpanned.

"There's always one who's not different," Joe chuckled.

I smiled momentarily, but continued. "You were ready for The Tribe when you came here, but you wouldn't have been ready that night when you met Tethys and me for the first time."

"I wasn't ready for you and Tethys!" Megan giggled.

"Well we weren't ready for you either. But you were already primed, because you were already a very sexual person who'd had a deep fantasy life involving group sex. But you had to get to know Tethys and me first, and then we introduced you to Hera, and it wasn't until you were used to us as a group that you were ready for a larger group. I think there's a kind of paradox at work here. In order to be successful and comfortable with group sex, you have to have trusting individual relationships with at least one or more members of the group."

Angela spoke up. "That's what happened with Rick and me. We dated for weeks before I introduced him to The Tribe. I didn't even know it was called The Tribe until Mom and Dad told me. I told him about our lifestyle right from the beginning, though, didn't I, Rick?"

"Yeah, I thought it was intriguing. I'd never even imagined those kinds of relationships even existed. Then again, I wasn't all that much more than a virgin myself."

"You've come a long way in a short time," Angela cooed, and leaned over to kiss him tenderly, then leaned over further and kissed his cock, which had been held firmly in her hand during the entire conversation.

"Which is why," Hera continued the thread, "you have to fuck him first. Not just once. Date him. Let him get used to fucking you, let him learn what to expect from you sexually. Don't hide the fact that you're polyamorous, just don't rub his nose in it while he's learning how to be sexual. And when you think he's ready..." She looked around conspiratorially, "...introduce him to me, let me fuck him one on one and then with you and me together as a threesome. If he's happy with that, then we start talking about introducing him to the group."

"That's a great idea!" Phoebe enthused. "I can't wait to see how the Goddess cultivates him!"

"You don't get to watch this time, Mom," Hera objected. "We have to be careful not to spook Pete. Once we get to the point where we can start making our own porn videos, you'll get to see them all."

Megan looked resigned. "Ok, I'll take it slow. We definitely need to get tested before we fuck. I'll talk to him about that tomorrow."

Henri issued a reminder: "One more thing we need to do. We need to let Sonia and Carl know what we're thinking and get their input on it."

"We should send it as a group message, so they can respond to all of us. But what if they want to talk it out first?" asked Jo.

"Sonia will give me a call," said Henri.

"Carl will give me a call," said Tethys.

"Will anyone want to discuss it with me? I'm the one proposing it!" Megan pointed out.

"I think we should have Sonia and Carl give you a call," Tethys answered. "Now that we've started thinking about it, I'm ready to believe it's a good idea, as long as we do it properly, the way we suggested. I agree with Joe, let's give Pete a chance."

"With harmony," Joe urged.

There wasn't much doubt as to what Sonia's response would be. We got the return text sent to all of us the next day. It said simply "Yes!! Go for it!"

Carl always operated on the principle that silence is assent, and as he didn't send his own message, we could safely assume that he was looking over Sonia's shoulder and nodding as she typed.

Megan kept us appraised on her steps. She suggested to Pete the next day that they get tested, and they both went together to the college clinic almost immediately. Tuesday night she called Tethys to tell her that she and Pete had gotten naked together.

"I made him masturbate for me," she related excitedly. "He's got as nice a body as I imagined, his cock is extremely pretty, and he shot a massive load. I didn't touch it or anything, but it sure smelled appetizing."

"You might want to be careful you don't move too fast on this," Tethys reminded her. "Remember what Joanne said yesterday."

"I know, but I think he'll be more adaptable than you all expected. I told him I wanted us to fuck regularly, but I didn't want either of us to be exclusive. I said we should be restrictive instead. That got his curiosity up. I also told him I'm a nudist in private and I never wear clothes when I don't have to. I swear his cock did an extra bounce when he heard that. And finally, I told him that if he wants to have a long-term relationship with me, he's going to have to have his pubes and his balls shaved. I showed him mine, and I even masturbated for him too, and had a nice orgasm. He hasn't backed down yet."

"He wasn't shocked?"

"He was surprised, and maybe a little overwhelmed at first, but we talked about it all for a long time, and he was willing to share his own philosophy about it. We ended up having a discussion about the difference between morality and ethics, and he was claiming people incorrectly conflate the two."

Tethys laughed. "Taylor and I have had that exact same discussion! In fact, Taylor thinks it's his original idea!"

"Well, Pete and Taylor may have to discuss among themselves which one deserves credit for it. I'll assume Taylor thought of it first, since he's older and has had more time to think about it. Pete only realized it in the last year or so. He likes to talk about philosophical concepts, so I think we're going to be talking a lot more deeply about it in the near future. And as soon as our test results come back, he's going to be fucking me deeply too."

"How much training do you think he'll need?" Tethys asked a little dubiously.

"I think he'll need a lot of practical training, and hands on instruction," laughed Megan. "But he should be great with the theory. Really, I feel a lot more confident about introducing him to the tribe than I felt yesterday. I'm still going to take it slow, but we'll have as much talking to do as we'll have fucking. And by the way, I think his biggest problem will be him learning how to say 'fuck.' He keeps wanting to refer to 'making love' or just 'having sex.' I told him we don't do euphemisms here. We might be doing a lot of lovemaking and having lots of sex, but the raw fact of what we're doing will be fucking. He's fine with that in theory, of course, but he's going to need a lot more practice to get comfortable with saying it. I'm going to talk dirty to him as much as I can. And wait until we sic Hera onto him!"

"That may be a war crime," Tethys snickered.

"Love is a battlefield," responded Megan.

Thursday night Tethys and I were at my place happily fucking, she in her usual position riding cowgirl atop me. She was as tight and wet as I'd ever felt her, we'd both had a good day doing our own work, and were in the mood to celebrate. The air was hot and humid, the sounds were squishy, and the aroma was powerfully raw and lewd. The bedroom door was open, because why not, nobody else lived there.

Tethys was in the midst of a loud and joyous orgasmic howl when my blurry eyes caught sight of a pair of small olive brown hands wrapping around her from behind, cupping her firm little tits, and tweaking both nipples with a little twist. Tethys' howl suddenly turned into a high-pitched scream of surprise. The laugh coming from behind was familiar.

"God you both look hot!" said Megan, obviously freshly off work and freshly out of uniform. "I love your orgasms, Tethys. How many was that? Taylor, have you cum yet? I hope Tethys doesn't mind if you hold back for a little bit longer, because I have got to fuck you both right now. I'm so fucking desperate!"