My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tethys slowed, then stopped her twisting, grinding motion on me, looking momentarily groggy and confused.

"I need a cock inside me, and I need it now!!'m going to fuck Pete tomorrow, but I can't wait!"

"Oh, hi Megan," Tethys responded in a faux-casual gasp. "Tests came back, I take it?"

"Yes, and I'm not pregnant!" Megan snarked. "But I've been celibate all week, I haven't even played with Hera, and if I jump Pete like this, he won't survive!"

"Girl," I cut in. "At the rate you're going, you may need more training than Pete does."

"He knows he's going to fuck me. I just got off the phone with him. He's excited too. It's going to be literally his first time with a woman, other than masturbating with me a couple of days ago. He's scared to death, but I'm scared too, because I don't want to ruin it for him."

"I don't think that's even possible," I said. Tethys and I glanced at each other and nodded, and she climbed off of my cock. Megan immediately climbed over me and lowered herself over my shaft. It was soggy from Tethys' juices, but Megan was dripping on her own account and she hadn't even been touched yet. She let herself down and bottom out on me. There was no decline in the squishiness.

"He's afraid he's going to cum too soon, because inexperienced guys always cum too soon, and he's been reading enough about it to be worried. I'm going to suck his cock and take his first load in my mouth, so that won't matter whether it goes fast, but he still doesn't know if he can hold back once he's inside me. I've told him I'll help him, and it won't matter anyway because it'll just be the first of many and he'll be getting plenty of practice, but he thinks he's going to be a disappointment. I'm worried that he'll get so worked up with performance anxiety he might not even get an erection."

"Sounds like you might be the one with performance anxiety right now, Sweety," said Tethys, stroking her hair and kissing her cheek, while cupping and squeezing Megan's breasts as a return gesture with her free hand while Megan bounced up and down on my groin furiously.

"I just don't want to mess things up for him. What if I end up chasing him off? I'm really hoping he'll want to be part of The Tribe, but what if I disappoint him so bad he doesn't even want to be with me?"

Tethys and I both had to laugh. "Megan, you weren't this nervous the first time you got naked with Tethys and me!" I reminded her. "If he's worthy of The Tribe, then there's no way you could do anything to chase him off."

"Turn around," Tethys instructed Megan. "I want to see you in reverse cowgirl." Se got between my legs and pushed them apart wider. As Megan rotated to face her she crawled in close, using her mouth and her hands to fondle Megan and myself as we fucked.

"I just love to watch that big flat flight deck dick disappearing into that deep wet cunt," she breathed, so close to my balls I could feel the heat of her breath on them. She caught Megan's clit on the downstroke, sucked between her lips and moved upwards with it for several strokes so that clit, cock, and cunt were all being provoked together. The sensation was electrifying. For a moment, Megan forgot her anxiety and groaned out a long, lingering orgasm.

"You're beautiful, Megan. I love watching you fuck my man. You're so fucking sexy, you know you can fuck him anytime you want, and I'll be there to watch. Your pussy is so wet, you make his cock so shiny and slimy. It's tasty, too. I'm going to suck your juices off of it after he cums inside you. Then I'm going to eat all the cum out of your pussy. You want that?"

"Oh, yes!" Megan growled, and orgasmed once more. "Oh, God, I hope you fuck Pete when he joins us. I want to watch that too. He needs to get fucked so much, I want to watch everyone fuck him!"

"You're a good friend," Tethys smiled. "Now shut up about Pete and enjoy your own ride!"

It was late Friday night, and Tethys and I were entertaining Hera, with me being balls-deep inside her, feeling that jeweled clit ring pressing into both our pubes, when we got the short text from Megan.

"Just finished fucking Pete! It was grand! I sang while I rode him! His cum is delicious! See ya soon!"

Hera took the phone and read the message, without permitting me to pull out.

"Took her long enough," she said. "Now fuck me faster!"

"You're next, you know," Tethys said to Hera when my load had finally burst into her. "If Pete can survive you and Megan, The Tribe will be no problem at all."

"I'm going to push him to his limits," Hera smiled with satisfaction. A sly look then brightened her face. "Tethys, how come Taylor always fucks everyone else more than he fucks you? Every time I come over, he spends around ten minutes fucking you and hours inside my pussy. And when Megan and I are both here, he spends a lot more time fucking both Megan and me than he spends fucking you. When we're at Joe and Joanne's, you fuck everybody in the house more than you fuck him. Are you trying to pimp him off or something?"

I was surprised. I'd never noticed that imbalance.

Tethys smiled. "You realize, I hope, that I spend a lot more time alone with Taylor than either of us spend with anybody else. What do you think we're doing during that time? Don't we fuck most of the time we're alone together, Taylor?"

I nodded. "When we're not eating or sleeping. We fuck even when we're just talking about our day."

"We fuck each other more than everyone else combined," Tethys looked back at Hera. But when other women are here, I have to confess... I just love watching Taylor fuck. He's my own personal porn star, and watching his cock sliding into the beautiful pussy of one of our beautiful girls is a sight I never get tired of. Plus, you know how much I love to suck his cum out your pussy when he shoots. I love the taste of mingled cum, especially since I met you girls."

Hera sighed. "Yes, he is pretty. Stop listening, Taylor, it's not polite to eavesdrop!"

"Kind of difficult when my cock is still inside your dripping pussy. And after what I just heard, it's starting to get hard again."

"I noticed," Hera grinned. "My turn to be on top."

Megan didn't waste any time in foisting Hera onto Pete. It was the very next night when she introduced them, and at the Tribal Gathering on Sunday, both girls were giving him rave reviews.

"First of all, he's physically very beautiful," Hera began. "He's got... oh fuck why do I have to describe it, y'all can see for yourselves."

She took out her phone, and connected it to the giant screen in Joe and Jo's den. The photo appeared nearly life-sized, Megan and Pete posing together, both naked, both looking spectacular. Pete was not particularly tall, but anybody looked tall next to Megan. He had the same olive colored skin as she, black curly hair, a round face, and a wide friendly smile. He wasn't as muscular as Carl, very few were, but he was admittedly well built, and probably more muscular than me. His cock was fully erect, and, if not huge, undeniably generous in both girth and length.

"I see you got him shaved," Angela pointed out. His pubes were as smooth as anyone's in The Tribe's.

"It wasn't that difficult, seeing as how he was confronted with two horny naked shaved girls," Megan laughed. "We told him we had several more bald pussies wanting to fuck him, and from now on he's going to be fucking bald pussies with a bald crotch and balls, or he's going to be fucking his pillow."

"That's harsh," Rena shook her head.

"But it's true," Megan spoke with finality. "If he's going to be with me, then he's going to be a member of The Tribe, and we all have clean smooth genitals. I like it that way. Until I met Tethys and Taylor, I'd never experienced any sex without pubic hair. And every one of those guys was a shithead. For some reason, after I started shaving my own pussy, I didn't date, I just masturbated to porn, until I met you guys. I felt like I was at home the very first time we were together. Now I'm with people who are all bald, and every one of you is a saint in my book. I will never fuck anyone with pubic hair again. I made an exception for Pete this time, but only because I was pretty sure I could get him shaved soon. It took less time than I expected."

"So, you think the 'Give Pete a chance' project is going well?" Joe punned.

"Swimmingly!" Megan nodded. "Anyway, I think he's willing, but he's still a little shy. Angela, do you think you'd be willing to meet him next week, and give him a bit more temptation? And what about you, Tethys?"

"How much have you told him about The Tribe?" Tethys asked. "You said he's willing, but what does he think he's willing about?"

"We gave him a summary," Hera cut in. "We told him that we're part of a very exclusive group of friends who are nudists and polyamorous, that we're all tested and safe, and that we have more women than men and we're looking for an exceptional man to help balance us. We had to explain to him why we think he's exceptional - that's where the shy part comes in."

"So basically you massaged his ego," Joanne suggested.

"Well, we massaged his cock, which is probably the same thing," Hera smirked. That photo was taken after he'd fucked both of us and cum inside. His cock is still slick and shiny, and he was already hard and ready to go again. If that's not a reason to massage his ego, I don't know what is."

"Yeah, he really doesn't look all that shy," I felt forced to mention.

"Well, we did catch him in a moment right there," giggled Megan. "We'd just massaged his ego quite a bit. But really, he's very sweet and thoughtful, I think he'll be an amazing lover once he gets some experience and training behind him."

"He's already a good lover, even with the beginner awkwardness," added Hera. "I think everybody here will like him."

"Ok, I'll do it," Angela said.

"So will I," added Tethys. "Now that you have him meeting the girls piecemeal, don't you think he should meet one of the guys, too? That might help him get over his intimidation at the whole group. How about you, Taylor?"

I was afraid it might come to this. "If we're going that route, I think it might be safest to meet him first in a nonsexual environment. Megan, Hera and Tethys can go with Pete and I out to dinner and a movie, or something. A classic nonthreatening date. We can chat and make him comfortable. Then, if he's not too squeamish after that, we can get together for a sex romp at a later date."

Megan's eyes squinted in disappointment. "My plan was for everybody to see him for the first time naked, and him seeing everyone else naked for the first time. That way we'll all make a good impression. He still doesn't know what Hera looks like in clothes."

"I'm going to say I agree with that idea," agreed Hera. "Let his introduction to everybody be naked and fucking. We can get to know him as a regular person later."

"Believe it or not, I think that would be kind of fun!" Angela added. We'll do the same thing when I meet up with him. Make sure we don't see each other until we're both naked. Then when he does the naked kiki with all of us together he'll recognize at least some of us!"

"Kiki?" Joe winced.

"Come on, Dad," Angela scolded. "Don't start being so old. You know what 'kiki' means."

Joe shook his head and looked at his wife for rescue. Jo sighed. "It's like a pleasant casual get-together, kind of a mellow party, I guess. Like what we're all doing now."

"Exactly," Angela nodded with feigned patience. "Fuck, Dad, am I going to have to start calling you 'Boomer?'"

"Hey, now, don't start getting your generations confused. Your grandparents are boomers, not your dad and me," Joanne returned tartly.

"Might as well be, when he doesn't even speak English," Angela flashed a sly smile.

"That is NOT English. I don't know what it is, but if you can find it in the Oxford English Dictionary, I'll pay your college tuition," Joe argued.

"Perfect, I can't lose, then," laughed Angela. "Now, where were we?"

"So fuck him first, then get acquainted?" Tethys asked doubtfully.

It was Herakles who spoke up next. "There used to be a saying that having sex with a person is the best way to get to know them. I'd say it's more likely that you'll see the real person after you've had sex with them, not before or during."

"Thank you!" I interrupted. "I'm sure the ladies will point out the same qualities in men, but I've had several women seem to become totally different people after they'd fucked me."

"Maybe that was you," Tethys playfully slapped my thigh. "They couldn't handle your supreme manliness once they'd experienced it."

"I guess that's one way of looking at it," I shrugged.

Megan had been looking at her hands during this exchange, but now spoke up hesitantly.

"I guess there's one thing he might be a little sensitive about when he sees everyone naked. You see it in the picture. He's circumcised. All the other men here have foreskins."

I looked more closely at the image still being displayed on the big screen. It was true, but I hadn't noticed because, well, it just wasn't remarkable to me. I wondered what the other women thought about it.

"And?" Tethys queried.

"And?" Hera repeated.

"And?" Joanne joined in.

"And?" Angela giggled.

"Sometimes when a guy is standing fully erect his foreskin is retracted back to the point that its not so obvious anyway. It's not all that noticeable in the picture," Phoebe offered.

"I've never been with a circumcised man," Rena observed.

"How many men have you fucked?" Megan asked doubtfully.

"Before this Tribe? You know the answer to that. Two. Your father, and your brother's father. Not that I really saw much of either one of them, it was mostly dark both times."

"Both times?" Angela looked aghast. "You mean you only fucked twice and got pregnant each time?"

"I guess I just got lucky," Rena muttered.

"Please don't get lucky again, Mom. You better never go off the pill until menopause, and maybe beyond. I never realized you were a super-conceiver."

"Don't worry, I've had all my children. I just wish little Santino was still with us, then I'd still have all my children."

A melancholy air settled over the group for a few minutes. We all knew the tragic tale of Megan's young brother, an innocent victim of gang violence seven years before. We knew it was still raw for Megan and Rena, and always would be. But they were each in a happier place now, and sadness could not control their lives.

"Megan, did you hear me complaining about Pete's cock when I fucked him?" Hera demanded. Megan shook her head.

"You know how much I like foreskins," she continued. They're one of my favorite body parts. But just because you have one circumcised guy out of six, doesn't mean I'm missing out on anything. He's got a beautiful cock, I've already told him that."

I had to contribute. "You know how sensitive I was about my cock when I first met you girls. I thought it was deformed and freakish... you know, the 'flight deck' description?"

"That was meant as a compliment. A term of endearment," interrupted Tethys. "You know I've always loved your cock."

"I know. And you were the first woman in my experience who didn't treat it like it was a deformed freak. Which means I thought you were the weird one. And then Megan and Hera saw it, and they seemed to like it too, so I started feeling better about it."

"Fuck, Taylor, you really do have a beautiful cock!" Angela added. "When I say I've never seen anything like it, I mean that in a good way."

The other women, Joanne, Phoebe and Rena all nodded in enthusiastic agreement and added their own complimentary adjectives. I felt my face flush, but it was nice to be surrounded by admirers.

"When I first saw your cock, I wished mine could look like that," Rick said shyly.

"Stop it, Rick. Your cock's beautiful too, and I love it most of all. I don't want them all to look alike," Angela countered fiercely, giving Rick's shaft a hard tug.

"I wish mine could look like Henri's," smiled Herakles.

"Oh, shuttup. You'd look silly with a big black cock hanging off your skinny white-assed body!" Phoebe slapped him. "Not that yours doesn't look superb where it is now, which is where it belongs. Um, except when it belongs inside me."

Henri laughed good-naturedly, and Hera chirped "Dig it deeper, Mom."

I continued, "So getting positive feedback will be important to Pete. Maybe it is a good idea after all to have Angela and Tethys meet up with him separately, just so he can hear it independently a couple more times."

"I'll be sure and give it lots of compliments," said Tethys.

"So will I," nodded Angela.

"Can I be there when you two are fucking him?" asked Megan. "Just in case he has performance anxiety, I can hold his hand."

"You damn well better be there!" Tethys sniffed. "I expect you to be holding a lot more than his hand. We couldn't do this without you, you know."

******************

Over the next two weeks, both Tethys and Angela gave Pete hearty thumbs up. It was our Christmas gathering, December 22, when Project Give Pete A Chance came to fruition. Megan had gotten her way. None of the women who had seen Pete so far, except Megan, had seen him with clothes on. And he had seen no one in The Tribe wearing clothes yet, except Megan, either. When she escorted him into the den that Sunday morning, the rest of us were already present, and all of us, except for those who were waxed or permanently depilated, were freshly shaven and bare-skinned. The couple had undressed in the entry foyer before entering the room, so our view of the naked Pete was the first time any of the rest of us had seen him in person. The only picture we'd seen of him was also his naked body.

A chorus of cheers and applause erupted when they appeared. Pete looked both embarrassed and gracious, and flashed what could only be described as a winning smile. Looking at the two of them together, it seemed to me that Megan and Pete made a natural couple. Their olive skin and black hair tones were identical, while Megan's hair was straight and long, Pete's was curly and fairly short. Their eyes were deep dark wells of identical hue. Their faces were similar in shape, the same cheekbones, the same wide smiles. Pete's teeth were very white. His height was nowhere near tall, although compared to Megan none of us appeared short. Taking the gender differences into consideration, even their builds were comparable. Pete was muscular in his own way, not like a weight lifter, but like one who was accustomed to hard physical labor. Megan had told us that his dad ran a landscaping and paving company, and Pete had obviously been one of the hands. It seemed to me that he and Megan could pass for siblings if they wanted to. But there was something else about him, something that triggered a memory I could quite recall. I nudged Tethys. "Does he look familiar to you?"

"Of course he does. I've fucked him three times already."

"No, I mean does he look like somebody you'd seen elsewhere."

She thought for a minute. "A wall fresco in Pompeii."

That was it. I'd seen it in a tourist brochure, maybe, or an art book, or possibly a video. A naked serving boy, handsome, providing a bowl of refreshment to a reclining goddess, or something along those lines. As Megan and Pete looked at one another while acknowledging the greetings of The Tribe. I noticed something else. I gave Tethys another nudge.

"It looks like true love," I said in an undertone.

Tethys nodded. "I've already noticed the same thing."