My Porcelain Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made no mention of it (because at some point I had started to enjoy it) and we continued talking. The conversation turned to relationships and she asked me if I was seeing anyone.

"Not anybody in particular," I said. "I go out a lot with the guys and have gone on a few dates, but haven't really clicked with anybody yet. Most of the time I just hang out with my friends at a bar or something. Sometimes some lonely girl will try to pick me up. Nine times out of ten I'll leave the bar alone."

"What about the one?" she asked.

"What?"

"The one time out of ten? What about that one?"

I looked at her to make sure I understood the question. She had a different look on her face, a more intense interest, maybe.

"Well, a guy can only go so long relieving himself before he has to change it up, even if it is for one night at a time." The words were out before I had a chance to think about them. I couldn't believe I had been so blunt with her. Then again, she had never asked me such a question. It was simply in my nature to answer truthfully.

"Oh," she said and dropped her gaze. She started playing with a loose thread on her sweatshirt. "I wish you would have told me this before."

"Huh? Before what?" I asked, a little confused.

"Before now," she said.

"Why?"

"It's just something I wish we would talk more about, the important stuff in our lives, you know? I guess I'm just hoping that you are happy."

"I'm as happy as I can be I guess," I said. "I haven't been out on a date with anyone for a month or so. I've been putting in some overtime at work and by the time I get home I'm usually too exhausted do anything but grab a bite and go to bed. Me and Five Finger Sally stave off the sexual frustration together," I said, smiling at her.

She blushed a little and dropped her eyes. I thought about diving into my love life a little more with her, but, honestly, it was a sex life, not a love life. I wasn't hurting for pussy but I also wasn't attached to any, either. I hadn't had a steady girlfriend for a couple of years. Instead, I asked her about her relationship status.

"So, what about you?"

"Ugh, I'm way too busy for a boyfriend," she said. "I'm taking some pretty advanced classes that keep me busy. I'm not one of those students that just gets it easily. I have to read a lot and study to keep my grades up. Priorities," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

She changed the subject then and we spent the next hour talking about sports. She had made the volleyball team at college and she was talking about the games she had coming up. Then we talked about football a little, my favorite sport. Another hour spun out and the temperature had dropped significantly. Erica pulled her foot back and wrapped her arms around her legs again, trying to conserve heat.

I never did get an erection but I would say I was semi-hard for a long time and remained that way. I could feel the added weight in my sweats as my inflated dick rested against my inner thigh.

Our conversation fell off as the temperature dropped. I wasn't shivering yet but the tip of my nose was painfully cold and my fingertips were starting to hurt. Erica let out a shuttering sigh. She wanted to know what time it was and I checked on my phone. It was 4:32 in the morning. We were both tired and getting colder. I looked at her again, she had a pained look on her face and she was actively shivering now. I was worried about her slipping into hypothermia.

When I started to hear Erica's teeth chatter, I couldn't sit alone on my side anymore. I knew that she needed more heat and with our coats out of reach, there was nothing else to do.

"Okay," I said. "I'm coming over there. Sit up," I instructed.

She sat up slowly like it pained her to do so and I slipped in behind her so that my back was to the driver's door. I pulled her back down against me, so my chest was against her back. She leaned her head back on my chest, just under my chin and I wrapped my arms around her. I rubbed her arms up and down over her sweatshirt from time to time to generate some heat. It seemed to help for a while and her teeth stopped chattering.

She never did stop shivering, but she did manage to fall asleep in my arms for a few minutes. Her head would loll to one side and she would start and lift it back up only to have it happen again and again. Then her teeth resumed their incessant clicking as her body fought to regulate its temperature. I was shivering, too, but I was in better shape than Erica was. I had more muscle mass on my body which helped to stave off the cold. I was under no delusions that the cold would not eventually get me, though. I knew it would.

Erica moaned and curled inward on herself, she turned sideways between my legs and leaned into me in a fetal position. "I'm so cold," she said. I could feel her breath on the skin of my neck and it didn't seem to be as warm as it should be.

On instinct, I moved my hand up under her shirt to feel her flat belly. She inhaled sharply at the touch of my cold hand. The smooth skin of her torso was cold to the touch. Too cold. I removed my hand.

"Erica?"

"Hmmm?"

"We need to do something," I said. "We need to do something different if we're going to make it through this."

"Like what?" she asked. It was a soft response, a whisper. I knew she was starting to fade.

"Desperate measures," I said, more to myself.

I pushed her up and asked her to stay like that for a moment then I unzipped my hoodie and removed it leaving myself bare-chested in the frigid air. I had a good coat of chest hair that would add a small fraction of warmth, I hoped.

"You're going to have to give me some room here, little sister."

She sat up and pulled herself forward by the back of the bench seat. It was a slow action like she was operating under water.

After my hoodie was removed I maneuvered so that I could remove my sweatpants. I hadn't bothered to wear boxers as I had just had a shower before we left and forgot to leave some out before I packed up. It wasn't a big deal to me, I was focused on creating skin-to-skin contact to help keep us warm anyway.

I looked up at Erica who had not turned around to see what I was doing. Her head was bowed and her whole tiny body was vibrating from shivering. I reached out and grabbed her above the hips, my large hands almost fitting around her waist, and pulled her to me.

"Lift up your arms," I told her. She lifted them without protest and I pulled her sweatshirt off and added it to my crumpled clothes on the floorboard. She had on a black bra that stood out on her pale skin. Pale might be the wrong word. When I removed her sweat-shirt her torso seemed almost translucent it was so white. In the ambient light, I could clearly see the dark veins crossing this way and that on her body.

I reached out and released the clasp of her bra and pushed it forward off her shoulders. She slowly pulled it off one arm and then the other and dropped it to the floor before pulling her arms back to her core.

"Okay, lean back into me, keep your scrawny butt in place, though," I said lightly. She huffed a little, perhaps an attempt at a laugh, and leaned back.

"Good, now lift your butt up."

"What are we doing?" she asked through her chattering teeth.

"Well, nosy, in an attempt to not die, we are getting naked and then we're going to hug until our shivering bodies generate enough heat by friction that we can thaw this mountain of snow we're in and get the fuck on out of here," I said. I was trying to keep it the atmosphere light and positive.

"You're...kind of a...n...nerd," she managed as she pushed her pelvis up, lifting her butt off the seat.

"Yes, I know," I said. I hooked my thumbs under her waistband and pushed her sweatpants down over the freezing cold globes of her ass cheeks. When I was past the main obstacle, she lowered her hips back down onto the seat and pulled her legs back up to her chest. I managed to reach over and remove her sweatpants, one leg at a time, keeping her striped socks in place.

"Erica? Did you know you weren't wearing undies?" I asked.

"Yes." It was a slow whisper with the 's' drug out. "I...hardly ever...w...wear...pa..panties."

That was a bit of new information that kept a nice heavy supply of blood running through my dick. I didn't say anything further. Her back was against my chest now and she was sitting between my legs with her arms around her knees.

I reached down to the floorboard and grabbed the small pile of clothing and covered her with it as best I could. As I leaned forward to cover her knees and legs with my sweatpants and hers I caught a glimpse of her perfect little breasts, just a handful, and her dark, quarter-sized areola with lighter colored, pencil eraser nipples poking out.

I managed to spread her sweatshirt over the front of her, accidentally grazing her right nipple with my palm, (she shuddered a little more forcefully for a moment when that happened) followed by my bigger hoodie which I managed to get over her and around the exposed parts of my shoulders.

We sat there for quite some time, shivering together, not saying anything. After several minutes I started feeling the effects of the skin contact with my little sister and I stopped shivering so heavily. I managed to close my eyes and drift off for a while, I don't know how long, but when I started awake, Erica was curled up sideways against the front of me again. She was only shivering slightly now. She mumbled something I couldn't make out and moved her small hand up to run her thin fingers through my chest hair. She was clearly asleep so it was an involuntary action which I found interesting.

Erica's back was slightly exposed so I adjusted my hoodie and covered her again. As I leaned my head back I brought my left hand up and ran it lightly through her silky hair, feeling it flow through my fingers as she rested against me was something indescribable. The sensation was amazing, like cold feathers between my fingers.

I had actually become quite warm; the action of our bodies shaking together had indeed generated a good amount of heat. I could see beads of condensation rolling down the glass of the windows. I could still see my breath, though.

Erica sighed and brushed her fingers through my chest hair again. I had become painfully aware of the awkward position my dick was stuck in. When Erica had turned against me when I was asleep, the movement caused my dick to move to the left and it was trapped between my thigh and her right ass cheek. I could still feel that it hadn't gone down. It wasn't an erection but nor was it flaccid. I'm about seven inches long and quite thick when erect. I've seen more than a few women's hands not reach around it when erect. That is a sight to behold, let me tell you.

It was becoming somewhat painful having my cock trapped in such a way and I moved my hand down to my thigh and then up in an attempt to spring it from its confines. I managed to get a hold of it, sliding my hand down the cool, smooth skin of my sister's ass and lifting it out. When I did that, Erica woke up. But, at least my dick was free and lying against my thigh.

Erica inhaled deeply and sat up straighter, "Hey," she said.

"Hey, yourself. How are you feeling?"

She smiled slightly and realized that her hand was against my chest, she resumed running her fingers through the hair there, "I'm warm," she said.

"Me too. Your maddening shivering saved us!," I proclaimed.

She smiled wider and said, "Oh, shut up. You were shivering, too."

"True," I said. "Well, then I saved you."

She looked up and then kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you," she said.

"Well, the pleasure was all yours," I said. "My dick has been bent in half for the last thirty-eight hours."

Erica burst out laughing, a sound as sweet as church bells, and said, "Oh, my God, Jake!" She covered her eyes with her hand and kept laughing. I watched as a dark shade of color made its way up her neck and into her face. I had managed to embarrass her without, I thought, making the situation too awkward.

As her tiny, giggling naked body rubbed against mine, I smiled as well and placed my hand beneath our clothing and rested it on her back. She quieted abruptly and looked at me, then burst out laughing again, my last comment still fresh in her mind.

She couldn't control herself and her reaction started me laughing as well. "Keep going," I barked through the laughter. You're generating heat!"

She kept at it for a couple more minutes before the giggles receded and she let out a heavy sigh and wiped the bottom of her eye with her finger, clearing a dangling happy-tear.

A moment later she said, "I'm sorry."

"Hey," I said, "laughter is the best medicine."

"No, not about that," she said, reaching behind her.

She wrapped her small hand around my dick. "About this," she said and lifted my member from between us where it had fallen again during her giggling fit.

I had been rubbing her back lightly, moving my thumb from vertebra to vertebra down her spine when she did that and I stopped. The sensation of her cool fingers wrapped around the thickened shaft of my cock was enough to completely clear my mind of all cognitive function. I was effectively a vegetable for a couple of seconds there.

I couldn't see her do it as we were covered by my hoodie, but I could see it in my mind's eye, and I could feel it. I could tell that her tiny, slender fingers did not fit around the shaft. I also had a picture in my head of her vivid red-tipped fingernails in position and contrasting against the skin of my dick.

She lifted my cock straight up, out of the way of our bodies and then she moved an inch closer to me, snuggling in as tightly as she could, then she set the swollen shaft of my cock down and released it. I could feel it lying heavily against her pale, slender thigh, the tip poking her in the side lightly.

"There," she said. "That should help a little." She replaced her hand upon my chest and resumed combing through my chest hair with her fingers.

I was beyond the ability to make words at the moment. I could feel the cool, ghost of her small hand still wrapped around my dick and I was determined to ride that feeling out. Actually, I was helpless to do a thing until the sensation had passed.

The sensation did pass, though, and when it went it pulled an involuntary spasm from my elongated penis with it. I felt it twitch, poking my sister more sternly in the side while lifting itself from the cool skin of her thigh. Then it rested again. She just kept combing through my chest hair, humming lightly.

After I could breathe again, I let my hand wander around her back once more, helping to generate some heat and keep her calm. Though, she seemed quite calm to me already. Maybe it was helping keep me calm. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she nuzzled her cheek against my chest nestling in.

My free hand was trapped between my body the back of the seat. I pulled it out and stroked her silky hair, feeling the perfect roundness of her head in my palm. She seemed to enjoy that as much as I did.

"I feel so safe with you," she said, suddenly.

"Well, you're my little sister, I'm supposed to keep you safe," I said. "Though, crashing into a snowbank in freezing weather has its arguments against all that."

"That wasn't your fault," she whispered. "And I'm glad that it is you that I'm with since it had to happen at all."

I smiled against the top of her head. She was so sincere with her words there was no denying that she was truly happy that I was with her. It made me feel a little better about our current situation.

I moved my hand lower and across to her far side and rested my hand there above her hip for a moment before lightly moving it up and down, feeling her ribs play across my palm.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Nope," I said. "Let me check."

I lifted the top layer of clothing away from us as I reached for my phone. Erica gasped and shrank away from the cold air, turning her body into mine and wrapping her arms around my waist in a tight hug.

"Cold!" she squeaked.

I grabbed my phone and covered us again. Switching the display on I read 6:53 AM. We had made it through to the morning.

I reported the time to her and she nodded her head against my chest, acknowledging the report. She was still wrapped tightly around me. I could feel her body pressing against my cock which was now between her belly and her thigh, likely with the tip very close to her crotch.

I put the phone back down, trying to estimate how much longer we would be stuck here. I expected a minimum of four more hours. I wrapped my arms around my sister's back and pulled her tightly to me as she had started to shiver again due to the cold air. I was able to wrap her completely; my arms crossed her back and my large hands came to rest on either side, caressing the sides of her body as I moved my hands up and down to warm her.

As I brought my palms up I could feel the light swell of her breasts, flattened now against my chest. She was a B cup at most but they were perfectly-sized to her small frame. I became acutely aware of her hard nipples pressed into my chest.

After a few minutes, she stopped shaking as she warmed up against me. I could feel her left hand drawing figures on my lower back, just above the crack of my ass in that sensitive spot there. It felt nice. I continued rubbing her sides up and down, feeling the swell of her breast with each stroke. Without thinking, I let my fingers wander inward exploring more of her soft, smooth flesh.

She sighed contentedly and adjusted her position so that she could free her right arm. In doing so, the left side of her chest lost contact with my skin and turned outward. I don't know if she timed it or not, but it's like she turned at the exact right moment and my palm captured her left breast. I immediately stopped stroking her sides, shocked to feel her perfect nipple between my middle and ring fingers.

She gasped lightly and pressed her chest our ever so slightly into my palm. If I was wrong about this it would likely ruin our relationship. My prime goal was to keep her warm and alive. Not to take advantage of her. I couldn't resist, however, and squeezed my fingers together, pinching her nipple between them. She seemed to...purr...for a moment but then quieted again.

Suddenly I could feel her cool fingertip moving slowly along the length of my shaft. When she had maneuvered to free her hand she had moved it between us into her lap and into the perfect spot to assault my stiffening dick.

I lifted my head and looked down at her. She was looking back at me with large, dark eyes. But with an unmistakable look of desire and love in her expression.

"What's are we doing here, Honey?" I asked in a husky voice.

Her nose crinkled up as she smiled when I called her "Honey." It was quite adorable.

"Well, I'm stuck in a frozen car with an attractive, naked man," she said. She dropped her gaze as she said, "You've made me horny."

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm horny," she stated matter-of-factly. "Jake, I've always found you attractive since I was at least fourteen. And I haven't been laid in three months! What do you expect?"

"Hey, I'm not accusing you of anything. Wait. You haven't had sex in three months? What the hell are you doing in college anyway?"

"Uh, studying?"

"Well, Jesus, you need to blow off some steam once in a while, little sister. All that sexual frustration could kill a person."

She giggled a little, still lightly running her finger down the length of my cock. I had taken to openly massaging her tit, feeling the nipple slide between each finger and giving it a little squeeze from time to time.

"It's not that I don't try," she said. "I think guys look at me and think of me more as cute than anything else. Probably because I don't show all the skin like the other girls in school. None of the guys there appeal to me very much. They all seem supremely immature."