My Porcelain Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, first they are a pack of fucking idiots. You are gorgeous. Truth be told," I said, "I've noticed you more often than not for the last few years."

"Really?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yep," I said. "For a small chick, you sure draw the wandering eye. At least from me."

She was smiling again. "You know how to make me feel very good about myself, Jake. Thank you," she said. She leaned toward me and kissed me full on the mouth. I was stunned for a moment, but when she didn't break away, I kissed her back. I could feel her warm tongue probing against my lips and I parted them to let it in. We exchanged a very non-sibling kiss for a good long minute before she broke away.

This was a night of shocking firsts, I guess, because, in the next moment, she wrapped her small hand around my cock again and, looking me in the eye, said, "You have a really big cock, big brother."

"Thanks," I whispered, it was all I could manage.

"I saw it once before, you know."

"What? When?" I asked, astonished.

"After your nineteenth birthday but before you left for college." She looked down at her fingers running through my chest hair. "I had just gotten out of the shower and was walking to my bedroom. I only had a towel on so I was hurrying. But the door to your room was open a crack and I looked in when I walked passed. I saw you on your bed, naked."

"I didn't know," I said.

"I know. I stopped and watched you. You were masturbating. I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched you the entire time. Watched your cock grow bigger and bigger. It's still the biggest one I've ever seen. When you came and shot your load it landed on your chest and belly. It made me so wet I had to hurry to my room and get myself off. I've always wanted to feel it since then."

I didn't know what to say just then so I remained quiet.

During the last few minutes of conversation, my cock had hardened and reached its full length. I felt Erica's small hand lift its bulk upward. It was long enough in our current position to reach her chest and she guided the head to her right nipple as I slowly played with her left.

Though it was still cold in the cab of the car, I had started to feel a difference in the air temperature. The light increased throughout as well meaning the morning sun was making its debut. Logic would have one believe that the air temperature outside was beginning to warm the air inside. To my way of thinking it was the increased respiration and the sexual energy between Erica and I.

Feeling the head of my dick circling Erica's nipple as she guided it was ecstasy. I lowered my hand from her breast and skimmed the surface of her belly, loving the sensation of her flawless skin under my hand, and found the coarse tuft of her pubic hair. I could tell she did some maintenance there, it was short and manicured into a small patch and to my delight, she was shaved smooth underneath.

She gasped when my middle finger slid into the valley of her folds and the hand guiding my cock tightened around my girth involuntarily. The pressure felt wonderful. I let my finger circle her clit a few times before sliding it down to the heat of her. I dipped my finger into the first knuckle and she moaned in a sexy high pitch and tossed her head back, exposing her slender neck. I promptly planted my lips just below her ear and kissed my way down to her collarbone. She cooed and her bright white skin prickled with gooseflesh. She began stroking my cock from the base to the tip. I almost lost it each time her hand reached the head and she placed her palm over it and circled it twice before stroking back down again.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me with need in her eyes.

"My God," I said. "You are so beautiful it's causing a little pain in my chest."

She didn't say anything, only wrapped her free hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her mouth opened wide and our tongues danced wildly together. She started making a quiet squeaking noise as we kissed and she never stopped jacking my dick. I slid my finger deeper into her and made a "come here" gesture inside of her, feeling the rough mass of dense nerves against her front wall.

"Oh, Jesus," she said aloud as she bucked her hips for the first time against my hand. "Don't move, Jake," she pleaded. "Please! Just hold perfectly still."

I seized up like a statue, my finger buried inside her wet pussy. "Okay," I whispered into her ear.

She put her head down in concentration and started to slowly buck her hips, grinding her pussy onto my finger. She quickly picked up the pace, jerking her pelvis forward and back, my finger rubbing harder against her nerve center each time she pulled back.

"Oooh," she cooed, as she rammed her pelvis down on my finger a final time. I could feel her pussy clench on my finger as her breath came in short gasps. Her eyes were tightly closed while she rode the waves of her orgasm. She still had a tight hold on my cock, though any action there had stopped the instant her orgasm overtook her. Erica remained like that, almost as still as I was, as she rode out the waves of ecstasy. I could feel a sudden noticeable difference in the lubrication around my finger and felt her juices dribble down my hand and drip onto the fabric of the seat.

She suddenly relaxed, her breath coming in a deep, steady rhythm. "Oh...my...God," she breathed. She glanced at me, suddenly shy. "I've never had an orgasm like that! Woah!"

"Is it okay if I move now?" I asked between clenched teeth, playing on her instructions not to move.

She laughed a little and caressed my cheek with her left hand. "Yes! Oh, yes! Thank you, Jake."

"Well, I'd say the pleasure was all mine but..."

She smiled, her eyes shining. "Well, THAT pleasure was all mine. I think we need to do something about this, though," she said, glancing down at her small hand around my dick. She started jacking me off again but moved her body away from me. I watched her as she removed the clothing that was covering us both. It was still cold in the cab of the car, but not nearly as cold as before. She maneuvered around on the seat so that she was kneeling on it between my legs and without a word she dropped her head and placed the head of my swollen dick in her mouth.

I groaned as the feeling of the wet heat of her mouth engulfed me. She started bobbing up and down slowly to start.

"Oh, Erica, that feels incredible." She didn't stop bobbing but her eyes met mine and there was a smile there. She was pleased that I was enjoying it. She quickened her pace slightly and a few wayward strands of her silky hair fell over her face. Watching her small form there in front of me, her skin so pale it seemed to glow a faint blue, was something I realized I had longed to see for quite a while. She was enchanting and graceful and very, very sexy.

I placed a hand lightly on her head and entwined my fingers in her soft hair, feeling the motion as she sucked on my engorged cock. She kept watching me, looking me in the eye as she bobbed up and down. She seemed determined to get as much as my aching dick in her mouth as possible and began forcing her head down harder and harder on my shaft. For such a small woman, she was able to get an impressive amount of my shaft into her mouth. I could feel the head hit the back of her throat and slide just beyond as she tried to swallow to take me down before retracting and trying again. I was moaning steadily now and breathing heavily. I was very near to blowing my load down her throat.

She must have sensed it because she suddenly lifted her head up and sat up straight, still slowly jerking me off.

"Dude...," I said, looking at her in bewilderment.

"Scoot your butt this way," she said laughing.

I obliged without question and stretched my legs out along the seat between her legs. The angle I was at made my rock-hard cock stand straight in the air. Ericka looked at it hungrily and crawled over me until she had scooted up to it, the smooth porcelain skin of her belly behind it.

She lifted herself over it, grabbing my dick and rubbing her clit with the head before placing it directly beneath her. I tore my eyes away from her beautifully trimmed pussy to look at her, silently inquiring if this is what she wanted, what we both wanted. We were crossing a line here and our actions could not be undone. She gazed back at me for a moment and nodded her head in silent affirmation then she lowered herself onto my pulsing cock. I was at my peak erection following the great head she performed on me and my dick had swelled to an even more impressive size in girth than I had ever remembered. I was so engorged that it was almost painful and my need for relief was immense.

I watched the head of my cock disappear between the moist lips of her pussy and she gasped.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. She opened her eyes and looked at me, seeing the concern written on my face. "I don't want to hurt you."

She reached out placed a hand on either side of my face, stroking my cheek on the right side. She looked at me lovingly, "Not hurting," she said, panting. "It feels fucking amazing."

She lifted herself up until the very tip of my cock was all that was left inside her and then let herself down again. Another inch had entered her. She was so incredibly tight that I nearly blew my mind and my load at the same time. I reached out and grabbed her by her hips and pushed her down. She sank another inch and squealed in delight.

"Oh, fuck, Jake. You're so fucking big!"

"You're so fucking tight!" I shot back at her.

She grinned and rocked her hips from side to side, gasping as my cock slid deeper. There were only about two inches of my shaft remaining outside when she stopped and placed her hand flat against her belly.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed "I can't go anymore. You're bottomed out, big boy,"

I thrust my hips forward to test her theory and her entire body lifted with mine. She cried out and her thighs slammed together as much as they could, clamping against my own. She threw her head back and growled from deep inside her. Another orgasm slammed her body just then, rocking her. She inhaled sharply and her body stiffened on top of me, she held her breath and very slowly bucked her hips in rhythm with the waves of her orgasm.

In my mind, I was thinking that she didn't ask me to be still this time. I suddenly thrust my hips forward again lifting my ass six inches off the seat. Of course, she went with me feeling my thick cock stab against the deepest part of her.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME!"

Her eyes locked onto mine and I would testify that in that moment my little sister wasn't entirely sane.

Erica brought her legs up, her knees alongside my chest and leaned back, grinding her hips forward and back. The sweet, rolling motion of her pelvis holding my attention. I had a perfect view of my rock-hard cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy as it clenched around my shaft.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck my pussy, big brother. Oh, fuck!"

Just then we heard a muffled shout from outside. All action stopped in the car. Erica was impaled on my solid cock and I had her nipple pinched between my thumb and forefinger. We listened.

After a moment we heard a man's muffled voice, it was hard to make out but we heard him clearly.

"Hello? Is anybody in the vehicle?"

"Yes!" Erica yelled at the ceiling. "Yes! We're in here!"

"Is it Jake and Erica?" asked the voice.

"Yes!" my sister replied.

"Are you both okay?"

"Yes, we're fine. Cold, but okay," she said.

"Okay! My name is Deputy Howsden with the Sheriff's Department. Just hold tight, we'll have you out in a few minutes."

"Okay! Thank you!"

Erica resumed bucking her hips immediately. "You have to cum," she said.

"Fuckin' right I do. If I don't cum soon my dick is just going to fall off from sheer disappointment."

Erica's eyes sparkled as she lowered her knees to the seat and leaned forward. She wrapped her cool hand round the back of my neck and pulled me forward, guiding her nipple into my waiting mouth.

I could feel her exert more pressure on her pelvis, rocking back and forth, redoubling her efforts at fucking me. I sucked gently on her nipple, swirling my tongue around it and trapping it between my teeth, biting lightly. Erica moaned sexily each time she moved on a downstroke, filling her pussy with my throbbing meat.

I released her nipple and she guided my mouth to the other one, running her fingers through my hair. My eyes were locked on hers and the intense look of love in them was pushing me towards the edge.

I reached a finger up to her mouth and she opened, sucking on it as her hips ground against me. With her right hand, she reached behind her and tickled my balls with her long fingernails.

She opened her mouth and released my finger. "Are you going to cum for me, big brother?" she asked? "Cum for your little sister."

I was dangerously close but I moved my damp finger round her and found her puckered little butthole and slipped it in there.

"Oh, FUCK, Jake! Oh, my God," she said. "So fucking good!"

I could feel her thighs start to vibrate again as she ran headlong into another orgasm. She threw her head back, thrusting her chest out and bit her lip. I had taken to thrusting to meet her grinding pussy, feeling my cock bottom out each time. I felt that familiar tingle then and knew I had only seconds left.

"Erica! I'm going to cum!

"Oh, yes!" she squealed. "Yes, cum for me big brother!.

"No! I need to pull out! Erica, I can't cum inside you!"

"Jake, no, please!" she pleaded. "I need it...I need it in me. Please!. Cum in your little sister's pussy."

I was beyond the point of no return and thrust my hips forward. Erica bore down, trying to get as much as my cock in her as she could. She was whimpering as my semen exploded into her. When she felt the heat of it inside her, she grabbed my head in her hands and kissed me passionately as I thrust into her again and again, draining my load into her.

I came so hard that I literally saw stars, little wisps of light flitting this way and that in my field of view. Erica broke the kiss as the last of my hot load spurted inside her. I leaned my head back against the window, dazed and light-headed, breathing heavily.

I looked in her eyes as the final tiny waves of her orgasm played out. A tear fell from her eye as she gazed back at me lovingly.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"No. No, you didn't hurt me, Jake. You made me cum harder than I ever have in my life. I'm exhausted, in a good way. Used up, for now. Satisfied. And I just realized that I'm completely in love with you. In love with you in a way that a sister shouldn't love her brother."

I brushed the tear away with my thumb as it fell towards the corner of her mouth.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," I said. "I've never had a sexual experience that intense in my life. I feel like I'm outside myself right now. Like this might be a dream? I know it's not." I stroked her cheek. "I'm in love with you, too, Erica. Only, I think I've known it for a while now. My little porcelain doll."

She smiled widely and bent forward and kissed me again, deeply. She liked my reference to her pale skin. Our kiss was interrupted, however by a loud metal against metal clang from the rear of the car. Erica squeaked out a startled yelp when the car shuddered.

"They're pulling us out," I said. "We better get dressed."

"Okay," Erica said, giving me a quick kiss before lifting herself slowly off of my deflating dick. I felt her muscles contract on the way out and was amazed to see that not a drop of my cum leaked out of her. She was using some kind of interesting technique to clamp herself closed, keeping my hot load of semen inside her. I found that to be quite erotic.

The car shuddered again and started to move backward as we quickly got our clothes back on. The cab brightened considerably as the rear window came out of the snow and the sun shined in.

We finished arranging our clothing as the car maintained a slow, steady backward motion. I took my place behind the wheel and Erica sidled up next to me. I put my arm around her and she put her head against my chest and her hand on my dick, rubbing it lightly through my sweatpants.

"What are we going to do now? Now that this is all out in the open?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I want to be with you, little sister, always."

I didn't say anything more. I didn't want to think about the difficulties of having that relationship with my sister. The secrets we'd have to keep. The lies we'd have to tell. The places we'd have to go. For now, she was mine and I was hers and that was enough.

We sat silently, holding each other as the car was pulled back onto the road. The morning sun making a noticeable change in the air temperature. The Sheriff tried the driver's side door and couldn't get it to open. As he started walking around the car to the passenger side, Erica slid toward the door and I followed. She stepped out as the door opened and I followed.

Our parents were there to greet us, worried and inspecting us like parent's do, for injuries or anything else that was wrong. We had to tell the story of what happened to them, the Sheriff, and the EMT's on the ambulance. The EMT's ended up giving fluids to Erica through an IV, turns out she was a bit dehydrated. They told me I'd be just fine, though.

They suggested that Erica go to the hospital to be checked out just to make sure that she was okay. She refused treatment and told them she'd be fine, she just wanted to go home and sleep. She didn't have any lasting side-effects, medically speaking, from the crash.

We said thank you to everybody, my parents arranged to have my car towed home and Erica and I crawled in back or their Escalade. We were both exhausted and I leaned up against the window. Erica lay down in the seat with her head in my lap and our mother covered her with a blanket. After a final check on us, they got in and started us on the three-hour trek back home.

From our parent's vantage point, I was sleeping and Erica was too. It was all very innocent. Looking down at my sister's head in my lap I found her staring back at me with a twinkle in her eye and a grin on her lips.

From my vantage point, this was going to be an interesting ride home.