All Comments on 'My Pregnant Neighbor Pt. 01'

by pudman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
richie78richie78over 9 years ago

Loved having sex with my pregnant wife, something just happens to their hormones when preg. Loved this and can't wait for part two

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Many possibilities here!

Just don't keep us waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuing the story I hope

You could write a whole series of stories about them, even after the birth. . . endless possibilities.....:-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A very good start

It will be exciting to see what she is all about, and how the old guy uses her kinky sex drive to appease his sexual needs.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They were moving in, and so was their neighbor.

Great story. Think the avenues to future chapters are wide open. Hopefully you can keep her busy until her older sister ( or widowed mother) arrives to help with the baby.

Start typing !!!!!

Thanks Don

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Really hooked

I love you drop a little bit of foreplay and messing around to have me ready to read more amazing story!

funsofarfunsofarover 8 years ago
Fuck ya

I really enjoyed the story. Unexpected spontaneous situations are very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens too automatically. Hardly a bit of reluctance, except for the possibility of being caught in the act.

Needed more in the way of foreplay/preliminaries.

Needed more of her watching him masturbate before taking his cock in her hand.

Needed more of her jerking his cock, slowly, slowly, before offering him her pussy juice coted fingers.

Needed dialog about how they tasted to him. Did he like the smell? The taste?

Needed her asking if he liked her big round tits. Would he like to see them? Feel them? Play with them? Suck them? Would he like to try to give her an orgasm just suckling her nipples?

Needs more details about the blowjob.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous