My Pregnant Secretary: Pt. 01

Story Info
Pregnant secretary, me and my wife.
2.9k words
4.58
15.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a manager of a large accounting department, I was lucky to have the most talented secretary in the world working with, not for, me. Sandy (not her real name) is hard working, smart and most importantly, knowledgeable about the company in general and bookkeeping specifically.

I recognized her talent early and encouraged her to get a Business Degree, which she did with Honors, and I encouraged her to look for a new opportunities once she had her degree in hand. I was disappointed for me, but happy for her when she told me she had accepted a promotion to another company. She transferred to her new position and was soon exceeding expectations there, as she had for me.

Sandy is a beautiful 5'2" tall Latina with jet black hair. She works out regularly and has a spectacular body with, I'm guessing, 34DD breasts, flat stomach, tight ass and toned, gorgeous legs. She commands any room she enters by her looks, personality and smarts.

We continued to stay in touch after she left for her new position. One day, a few weeks after she had left, she called and asked if I wanted to do lunch. I quickly agreed and we met the next day. After a quick greeting, that included a hug and kiss, she quickly told me about a serious personal problem. Her marriage of over ten years was collapsing and was ending in divorce. She and her soon to be ex had agreed to sell their home because she couldn't maintain it on her income alone and he was leaving town to be with his girlfriend. The only positive thing was that she was keeping all the proceeds off the sale.

On top of this, she discovered she was pregnant. She wanted no part of him in the future and would raise the child alone. Her ex had agreed to surrender all parental rights.

By now she was crying, so I pulled her into my arms and held her until she gathered herself. I told her not to worry and that I'd be there, with my wife Gail, to help her out.

If you can't tell by now, I have always been attracted to her, but maintained a friendly, above board connection with her. I'm in a great marital relationship with my wife, and she adores Sandy, too. My wife suspects my attraction to Sandy, but has never made an issue of it. Sandy and I often flirt, but only when no one else is around.

Returning to my story, Sandy finished relaying her situation and at the end said she was thankful for her job because it was keeping her sane. After a few tears and another reassurance from me that we would manage through everything, we ended our talk with a hug, and for the first time, a real kiss. I call it a real kiss because it lingered. I would swear we both felt an electric shock.

I went home that evening after thinking about Sandy all day, torn between a hard on I couldn't do anything about because of that kiss and the difficult situation Sandy was in. Pregnant women have always been a turn on for me and that only added to my frustration. When I arrived my wife was getting ready for a shower after her workout and I took her straight to our bedroom and pushed her onto her back, spreading her legs I started slowly licking my way up her legs before sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. I plunged my tongue into my wife's cunt and sucked her clit until she squirted me with the fluids from her orgasm. I relaxed my hold on her and got off my knees and plunged my cock into her and fucked her like I hadn't in a long time, dumping my load of cum into her as she moaned her way to a second orgasm.

As we laid in a sweaty heap, she asked, "Not complaining, but what the hell possessed you? You haven't fucked me like that in a while."

We have always had a role play where I have a threesome with her and Sandy, so she was not surprised when I told her that I had carried a hard on after my kiss and hug with her. When I finished telling her about Sandy's situation, including the pregnancy part, my wife surprised me.

"I'm going to talk to Sandy and tell her we have a place for her here. Her family's half way across the country and she'll need help with the baby. She can have our mother in law apartment. I'm calling her and we'll have her over for dinner this weekend and talk. Her husband is a fucking idiot."

True to her word, my wife picked up her cellphone and called Sandy. Her conversation took place away from my hearing.

When my wife returned she said, " Sandy's coming over for dinner Saturday night."

"Oh, okay," was all I could say. I had no problem with that. I didn't have a vote anyway as my wife had taken control of the situation.

Work passed slowly for the next two days, but finally Saturday afternoon rolled around. I was busy getting steaks ready to grill and a salad put together. My wife had been cleaning and arranging our mother in law apartment to show to Sandy.

At 6:00 p.m. sharp, Sandy arrived and we ushered her in. We got drinks (nonalcoholic for Sandy) and had a great meal. After dinner Sandy said, "Thanks for your support. But I can tell something is up. What's going on?"

"Sandy, you know I'm blunt," said my wife. "So I'll just cut to the chase. We have room here for you and since you're going to be alone, with a baby on the way, we want you to move in with us. We have the mother in law apartment we've never really used and it's yours. It's attached to the house, but you can have all the privacy you want or need. And I'll be here, we will be here, to help in anyway we can. What do you think?"

I hadn't said a word and now Sandy looked at me. "I don't want to impose and I don't know what to say."

"Just say 'I accept,' we, Gail and me, wouldn't be making this offer if we hadn't thought about it. We want to do this."

Sandy suddenly broke down crying and said, "Yes, yes. I accept your generous invitation, I've been frantically trying to think what I would be doing And where I would be living and even thought of quitting and going home to family. Thank you, thank you so much!"

She reached out to my wife and hugged her, then came to me and hugged me AND kissed me like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Perfect," my wife said. "Let's go see your space."

The rest of the evening was spent with my wife and Sandy checking out the apartment and deciding to paint and personalize a few things for her. The kiss had excited me, but it hadn't really even been noticed by the 'girls.'

The evening ended around 9:00 p.m. and it was decided Sandy would move in as soon as the renovation was complete. During the evening we found out that a full price offer had been made on her house and the only hold up was Sandy finding a place. Her soon to be ex had already moved in with his girlfriend. (Like my wife said, fucking idiot.)

After Sandy left and we picked up dinner dishes and cleaned up. We got ready for bed and later, while we were laying in each other's arms, my wife said, "Are you excited to have another woman, a pregnant woman, in the house?"

"I'd be lying if I said no. But I'll be good and keep my hands on you."

My wife had taken my cock in her hands and was kneading me to hardness.

"Sandy wanted to apologize to me for the kiss she planted on you, but I told her not to worry. And that if she wanted to... 'thank you' in the future I have no problem with that. You'd like to have her thank you, wouldn't you dear?"

My cock was rock hard. I thought I was hearing my wife give me a hall pass with Sandy.

"Yes," I groaned, "I'd love to accept her thanks."

"You're thinking of her now, aren't you. Kissing and touching and fucking Sandy. You want that, don't you? You want a preggo in the house, don't you?"

Our game had started as I rolled on top of my wife and sat on her chest. "Yes I want that. And I want you to suck my cock right now. Suck me while you think of watching me fuck Sandy!"

I was on my knees now and face fucking my wife while we both imagined me fucking Sandy in our bedroom. I was pounding my wife so hard she gagged, so I moved down as she grasped my rock hard dick and positioned it at the entrance to her dripping, heated cunt. I thrusted and in one moment I buried myself in her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like you want to fuck Sandy!"

We were both consumed by our lust and we experienced a massive joint climax while my wife encouraged me to think about Sandy. We both released so much cum and fluids tlwe soaked our bed where we laid.

"God, that was incredible," my wife said as she caught her breath. "Our walls aren't soundproof, I hope we don't scare her!"

The next two weeks passed as the three of us finished Sandy's place and moved her in.

Our routine at home was quickly established. The three of us would get home from work and whoever arrived first started dinner. I like to cook, so I ended up doing the majority of cooking and the 'girls' would clean up. Then we'd chat or generally relax watching a movie or program or game on TV.

Immediately after Sandy moved in, my wife and I were sitting on the couch one evening and Sandy was off to the side. My wife took the initiative and said, "Sandy, don't be a stranger. Come sit over here." As she was speaking my patted the space next to me.

Sandy shyly came and sat. Now on my left was my wife and on my right was my pregnant, former secretary. I was in heaven. But Sandy was trying not to cry.

"What's the matter?" My wife asked.

"I don't want to be the third wheel. You've both been so good to me I don't want to mess up your hospitality."

Without thinking, I draped my arms around Sandy and tried to comfort her while my wife said, "You're welcome here and we both want you here. You will never be a third wheel."

Then my wife stood up and said, "I'm getting ready for bed. You two stay here and relax." She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Please take care of our guest."

She squeezed Sandy's hand and told her "He'll take good care of you." Then she left the room.

I just held Sandy and after a while I said, "It's getting late. Let me take you to your room."

We stood up and I held her hand and walked her to her place. At the doorstep I leaned down and kissed Sandy as I pulled her into me. I wanted nothing more than to take her to bed and make love to her, but I didn't press. She was molded into me and I sensed she wanted to do more, but she hesitated and said, "Let's move slowly, okay?"

We kissed again, our tongues lightly probing. Then we said good night. She knew and I knew we would be sharing a bed. Soon.

My wife was waiting for me and already in bed.

"Hi honey. Is everything good?"

"I think so. Are you sure we're doing the right thing. We haven't talked about the details. Are you giving me your permission to sleep with Sandy if I get the chance? Tell me right now, yes or no. Whatever you choose I'm devoted to you first and I won't screw that up."

She was quiet for a minute.

"I love you and trust you. I know you're attracted to her. And I know she's attracted to you. Take your time, don't rush her and see what happens. You have my okay to...be with her. You just need to promise you'll tell me details. Now fuck me."

A few weeks passed and we were all getting comfortable with the situation. Sandy's house sold and my wife, a financial planner, gave her advice on how to protect her proceeds.

And, she had started to show. Sandy was always gorgeous and being pregnant only added to her beauty.

At home, we were all comfortable with the routine we had set up. I loved sitting, watching TV or reading nestled between two beautiful women. One evening my wife came home and announced she needed to travel to the East Coast for business and she would be leaving for a week.

"Take care of the house and while I'm gone, take care of yourselves," she admonished. Sandy and I looked at each and smiled. But as far as knowing what might happen, it remained a mystery. I hoped for something intimate, but wasn't going to force anything.

One pattern we had established in the house had started out innocently, and had remained so. Each evening as we were getting ready for bed, I would go to Sandy's space to say good night. Her pj's usually consisted of loose gym shorts and a t-shirt. I would tell her to have 'sweet dreams' and kiss her. The kisses had progressively gotten longer and deeper and my dick usually ended up pressing into her growing belly. I'd get to bed and usually fuck my wife silly as she encouraged me to think of Sandy. I wondered if Sandy ever heard us.

Two days later my wife left on her business trip. It seemed as if the day dragged. Getting ready for fire I didn't see Sandy because she had an early morning meeting. Finally around 2:00 p.m. I left work and went to the gym. I needed to work off the anticipation of being home with Sandy with my wife gone.

Before leaving the house my wife had said, "If you bring Sandy to our bed, that's okay with me. Just don't change the sheets." I was starting to think my wife wanted me to sleep with, to fuck Sandy more than I did. And I REALLY wanted to fuck her.

I got home from my light workout, picked up the house and prepped dinner. I decided against having a drink and realized the three of had pretty much stopped drinking because of the pregnancy.

At 5:30 p.m. I heard the garage door open and a minute later Sandy walked in. I had been afraid things would be awkward, but she came in and greeted me like everything was normal. Then it wasn't.

"What a crazy day, I need to take s shower to wake up...would you care to join me?"

My response was to take her by the hand and lead her to my bedroom. She didn't resist and only smiled when I kissed her and asked, "May I undress you?"

I unbuttoned the colorful top she was wearing and peeled it off of her. What laid underneath was something I had dreamed of for a long time. She was wearing a pale pink, lacy bra that held her full and growing breasts. I leaned down and kissed one, then the other nipple through the fabric of her bra. She shivered.

I unfastened her tight slacks, pulling them down over her hips and, for the first time, saw the bare skin of her baby bump. Her panty matched her bra, and as she stepped out of her slacks now bunched at her feet, she was now dressed in only her bra, pantys and three inch, black heels. I could have died happy after seeing her look so ravishing. I reached around here and unclasped her bra and slowly pulled it away. before I could glimpse at her naked tits, she covered them with her right arm.

I was in no rush, so I pulled off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and socks and removed my pants.

Now we were both nearly naked.

"Sandy, drop you arm and kneel."

She looked me in the eye and slowly moved her arm. His breasts were spectacular. Her melon sized, full and soon to be milkers were perfectly matched. Dark brown areolas were at least two inches around and in the center were her protruding, hard nipples. I was amazed at these dark beauties. My wife's tits are so white that I can see blue veins underneath and her nipples are pink with almost no areolas. These tits were in a class of their own.

I wanted to suck her tits, but as I had instructed her, Sandy dropped to her knees and reached and pulled down my briefs. My cock is a thick seven inches and it was pulsating as it sprang out. Sandy grabbed me with her left hand at the base of my dick, her right hand cupping my swollen balls. She looked up at me and kept looking at me as she licked the tip if my cock to taste a drop of precum that was oozing.

"Tastes good. I've never told you, but I love sucking cock."

[End of Part 1]