My Pretend Sex Slave 01

Story Info
College girlfriend is jealous of pretend sex slave (Mff).
3.8k words
4.66
19.8k
26

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Pretend Sex Slave 01

"Oh god," Jett moaned. Her slender hands pressed into the headboard, stabilizing her body on top of soft sheets. I drove my cock in to her. Her lithe legs were up, pressing under my arms in to my chest, not quite wrapped around me but squeezing just the same.

Jett looked up at me, hazel eyes full of desire. I traced my hands around her firm ass. My girlfriend is thin, almost gaunt. Her tummy dipped down between sharp hips. I ran my hands up her skin, tracing the dark floral / metal tattoo that followed up her ribs to her small breasts. I played with her nipples while she adjusted her hips up, giving me better and better access to go deep.

"Just like that," she moaned. I followed orders. The bed was rocking as the friction of her body pushed me closer to the edge. I grabbed her hips, my hands wrapping around her petite frame, pulling her into me, keeping her body stationary and the angle perfect as I plunged in to her again and again.

"Oh god," she said.

That wave of euphoria swept over me as I bottomed out inside of her.

"I'm cumming," I said, my cock in the deepest part of her body, spasming as I unloaded in to her, muscles stretched and tense as I leaned in to the orgasm. Jett's fingers dug in to my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed.

Then it was over.

Growing soft but still inside of her, I leaned down and we kissed. We locked eyes, forehead against forehead, breath mingling together. Then I slid out of her.

We became two people again. Sweaty and tired, finding our breath. She got out of bed.

I recovered sufficiently to shift my concentration away from just breathing to watch her go for cleanup. Jett was tall for a girl, well over five feet (maybe five and a half?). Every part of her body was tight, from her ass to her thighs to her legs to... other places. She studied dance but wasn't really in to it. She had a body like a ballerina, but painting was more her thing.

We were both juniors in college. Jett an art student, me in meteorology. We had been dating for almost a month. I followed the arc of her naked body walking to the bathroom, not able to see my cum leaking out of her, but knowing it was there.

Things were going well.

I watched as she came back to bed, memorizing every detail of her body. The way she walked, exaggerating the swings of her hips, auburn hair sweaty and loose on her shoulders, small breasts and pink nipples, a dark symmetrical tattoo that looked like a mix of barbed wire and plant life, but was neither. It started just under her breasts and swooped down around the edge of her rib cage, around and up to her shoulder blades, both sides meeting on her upper back. Confident smile.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

I just felt fortunate that this beautiful woman wanted to spend time with me, kissing and licking and more, but I needed to play it cool.

"What's not to like?"

She jumped back in to bed, still naked. She pulled my arm around her and backed her body into mine, spooning together post sex.

I was happy to exist like this for as long as she would have me.

"Why don't we ever go to your place?" she asked.

"Your place is nicer," I said, and it was true. Jett came from some kind of money. She lived off campus. Her condo was way too big and way too nice for a college student. She didn't even have a roommate.

"Come on..." she said. "I know this is about your roommate."

"Yeah," I said. "You don't have one and I do."

"That's not it. When do I get to meet her?"

"How about never?" I said.

She wiggled her hips, pressing her ass tighter against me. My cock would be hard soon enough, but not yet.

"Are you sleeping with her?" she asked, a hint of suspicion in her voice.

Goddammit.

This problem wouldn't go away. I had no choice but to deal with it.

"No. It's not that. It's just..." I hesitated. How to explain Lisa? "The thing about Lisa is... she is a little different."

--

It all started the summer before.

Lisa was a friend of a friend. She hosted a weekly board game night. She looked Asian, but was super duper American, Texan even. She was just under five feet tall, with dark black hair and brown eyes, with a softish body and the large breasts to match. She was a physics major rocketing toward a PhD.

In words I know now, but didn't really know then, Lisa was an exhibitionist. When there was a break in the board game action, she would make a bit of eye contact, pull her shirt across her body and expose a dark nipple before giggling and covering it up.

Complicating the issue was that she lived with a man. He wasn't quite her boyfriend, but beyond that their relationship wasn't clear. Maybe they were swingers, but that was a complicated maze that my inexperience was nowhere close to navigating.

I had spent the last semester in the gym, lifting heavy. Three months is not really enough time to undo a lifetime of nerdiness, but it was enough to get a basic layer of muscle and confidence.

Just as the semester ended and summer was on us, Lisa's housing plans fell through. She needed somewhere to stay. I had volunteered my extra room in similar situations in the past, but never for a woman.

"So I can't pay you right now, but I have an idea," she said.

"Don't worry about it," I said, and I meant it.

"I can be your pretend sex slave for the summer," she said.

"What?" I said. Shocked.

"Let's pretend that I was Cameron's slave," she said. Cameron was the "boyfriend" she had lived with before.

"Were you?," I asked.

"No it's pretend. He broke his lease for the summer and is out of town, so I'm going to live with you, as your pretend sex slave."

"You don't have to do that," I said. What the fuck was going on?

"We're going to pretend that he gave me to you for the summer," she said.

"Gave you?"

"Yeah, like I'm property that he loaned to you. Like a bike he couldn't take with him," she said.

"What does that even mean?"

"All summer I belong to you. Like, no sex, I'm not going to really be your sex slave. You can't fuck me or anything, but we're pretending you can," she said.

This was wildly bizarre and awkward, and I didn't understand.

"So you'll do my laundry?"

"I'm doing a crappy job of explaining this. No, I won't do your laundry," she said. "I'll do whatever sexual thing you order me to do, short of sex. Like I'm not going to spend all summer sucking your cock."

This talk of her sucking my cock caused a reaction. I found myself getting hard even though Lisa explicitly said she wasn't going to do that.

I just stared at her. Both her eyes and her smile were bright. She wasn't wearing a bra, really never wore one. The points of her nipples jutted against her t-shirt.

I suppose she could tell I was confused.

"Like, you can order me to take off my panties," she said.

She wore tight jeans that hugged her ass and complemented that low cut shirt.

Lisa flashed a nervous half smile as she stared up at me.

"Oh," I said.

"So tell me," she said.

I swallowed. My mouth was dry, my brain overwhelmed by my hard cock and her enticing cleavage.

"Take off your panties," I croaked, heart racing.

With a smile and no hesitation, she peeled her jeans down those short legs of hers and kicked them to the side.

Her panties were a muted violet. I could barely see them below her shirt, but I did see her toned legs. Lisa hooked her thumbs under the bands of her underwear, teasing like she was going to pull them off but then spun around.

The momentum lifted her shirt up, showing off her slightly round belly, and all of her thick ass. Lisa had the butt of a girl who had done competitive gymnastics, the thong of her panties tucked between full cheeks, almost invisible.

She bent all the way over in front of me, until her nose was almost touching her legs.

That was when she pulled down her panties.

What struck me first was her absolute vulnerability. She was bent over, on display, almost daring me to fuck her. Then next was the nudity. Dark lips with a hint of pubic hair, pressed between her thighs and cheeks, and finally her asshole. I'd been with a handful of woman, but never had one present herself like this, literally showing me everything.

"Too bad you can't fuck me," she said from between her legs. Then she straightened up.

She stared at the bulge in my pants.

"How hard is your cock?" she asked.

"Want to see?" I said. I was so ready to bend her back over.

"Nope," she said. "So whadayasay? Pretend sex slave?"

Lisa moved in shortly after. It was a weird fucking summer. Then she never really left.

--

"You must be Jett!" Lisa said. Her voice was filled with artificial pep and her smile was plastic.

"And you're Lisa," Jett said back, with just a hint of wariness.

I was doomed.

Lisa looked up at me, brown eyes lit up with mischief.

"Behave yourself," I said.

"Whatever you want... master," Lisa said.

Jesus Fuck. The pretend sex slave was barely even a thing anymore.

Jett lifted an eyebrow and looked at me.

"We were just going," I said.

"So you two are having sex," Jett said.

Fuck me.

"Nope, just pretend," Lisa said. She was enjoying this way too much. I swore then that even if I somehow survived this, no girls would ever meet Lisa again.

"Pretend how?" Jett asked.

"Think of it this way," Lisa said. "If you are an actual sex slave, a guy will just stick his cock in you, and pretty soon you're invisible, a convenience. If you take sex off the table and leave everything else, it's tension with no way to break it."

"And what to you get out of it?" Jett asked.

"It's fun tormenting Brett," Lisa said, referring to me. "Don't you like it too?"

"We have a reservation," I said. We had time, but I needed to get Jett out of here.

"Can't say I've tried," Jett said. She looked at me, eyes to lips down to chest and cock and back up to eyes. She bit her lip for a microsecond. I felt a twitch.

--

We were at dinner.

When we went on dates, Jett and I took turns paying. When it was my turn, we did fast casual. Tonight was her turn, a French restaurant. The lighting was low. There was a stubby candle on our table, and the napkins were white cloth.

Her wealth (and my lack of) made me anxious, but I knew any attempt to address it would only make the situation worse. We both ignored it, and anyways, Jett wanted me. That was enough.

She was two glasses of wine in, and I was super sober. Unfortunately, I wasn't quite twenty one and the wait staff looked vigilant.

"And you two never had sex?" she asked. Jett spread strawberry jam on a piece of crusty bread.

"Never," I said.

"You ever think about her when you... take care of yourself?" she said with a smile. There was a hint of mischief in her eyes as she took a crunchy bite.

"You really want to talk about this?"

She nodded vigorously, a dollop of strawberry jam was on her lips. She ran her tongue over it, getting every last drop and more.

"I suppose," I said. "Before we-- before you and I met."

"What about now?" Jett asked.

"Only you," I said.

"Good answer."

--

Despite my protests, we went back to my place after dinner. Jett wasn't obviously drunk, but I was learning her tells.

Jett pressed her body against mine as we stepped inside. Eyes stared up at me. I knew what that look meant. I smiled.

Lisa was sitting in the dark, watching a movie.

"You came back?" Lisa asked.

"Why not, damage is already done," Jett said. "Right?"

Lisa looked at me. I shrugged.

Jett stared at Lisa for a second, then turned back to me, her eyes darting to my lips. Then we were kissing, lips and tongue together as she pressed her body back in to mine, her breasts against my chest, my leg between her thighs. My cock stiffened against her heat.

Jett pulled away just enough to address Lisa.

"I'm going to fuck him tonight," Jett said.

I smiled. I already knew it, but it didn't hurt to hear. I imagined her naked, on her back, eyes full of lust as I slid my cock in to her.

"I can tell," Lisa said. She seemed happy, if disinterested.

Jett took my hand, and let me through the kitchen. Lisa watched.

As we passed through the living room, toward my bedroom, Jett stopped. The two girls stared at each other.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm," Jett said. She lingered on Lisa. "I have an idea. Why don't you take your clothes off?"

Alarms were ringing in my head, and I struggled to keep up. Whatever was happening between them just took a big fucking leap. I looked down to Jett. She was staring at Lisa, something intense was happening, but I didn't know what.

"Sorry, I'm not YOUR pretend sex slave," Lisa said.

"True," Jett said.

Jett turned back in to me, hands pressed against my chest as she leaned in. She kissed me once, just for a moment, then whispered up in my ear.

"Tell her," Jett said. "Trust me. Make her take those clothes off."

I knew this was a bad idea. I didn't know where this was going, but it was trouble. Every part of my body, except my cock, told me to stop.

"Take your clothes off," I said.

Lisa looked at me, then to Jett. "Really?"

"Yeah," I said.

I'd been too busy kissing Jett to notice much of my roommate. She was wearing a black t-shirt and no bra. Below that were lime green shorts that covered no more than two inches of her toned legs. It was the kind of outfit she wore when she wanted to tease me.

Lisa smiled then shrugged, pulling off her t-shirt, exposing her breasts. She didn't fit any kind of Asian stereotype, but then again Lisa wasn't Asian. She was Texan. Her skin was a soft brown, nipples dark, breasts large. I'd seen her nude hundreds of times over the summer. I always liked what I saw.

We both waited for Jett to do or say something. She just never stopped staring.

Lisa pulled her shorts off next, sliding them over her hips and letting them drop to the ground. Her underwear was simple, flesh colored, cotton.

"What now?" Lisa asked.

"Who has a better body?" Jett asked. She shifted her intense gaze from Lisa up to me.

If this was a test, it was a really fucking easy one.

"You do," I said.

"Do you want it?" Jett asked. Her eyes focused on my lips.

"Of course," I said.

"Show me then," she said. She slid her hands over my hard cock, then drifted toward the bedroom. I followed. Jett's eyes were on Lisa's body more than mine.

"Leave the door open," Jett said.

I turned back to Lisa. She didn't have a great angle of our bed, but I could still see her in the living room, still mostly naked, and she could see us.

Then Jett was kissing me, her delicate fingers in my hair, drawing me down to her. Between Lisa being naked and Jett's intense sexual energy, I was ready to go. I wrapped my hands around her ass and pulled Jett close, grinding my erection into her belly. She moaned. I pulled her toward the bed.

"Not the bed," she said. "Against the wall."

"Seriously?"

After our first week of dating, our sex life had taken off. It was intense and vigorous and often, but also pretty standard stuff. Missionary. Occasional oral sex. I am in no way complaining, but this was another big leap.

"Take your clothes off," Jett said.

She started pulling off her clothes, and I did the same. Jett was wearing a simple, if tight green blouse and complementary dark skirt. She wasn't hotter than Lisa per se. It was more a matter of preference, and I could have gone for either one. The key was that Jett wanted to fuck me and Lisa didn't.

"You going to be able to fuck me hard tonight?" she asked. There was a strange aggression in her eyes.

"If that's what you want," I said.

"Well, do it then," Jett said.

I had my pants off. Jett was down to her bra and skirt. She was thin enough that I could see her collarbones. The dark tattoo danced around her body, playing with the shape of her ribs. She stared at me, almost a sneer.

I stepped forward, grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around, and pushed her forward. Jett caught herself, hands braced against the wall. Lisa could see everything. I didn't care.

Jett stuck her ass out and pressed her hands low against the wall. I pulled on her skirt. It was too tight to pull down or just flip up. I had to hike it up, my hands pressing against her thighs then ass, bunching the fabric as my hands contoured her body.

She moaned.

I ripped her panties down to mid thigh, shuffling forward. My cock was ready as I pressed it between her legs, running it up and down her pussy, her soft body and my hard cock.

"Do it," she said, almost a growl.

I pushed inside of her, going deeper and easier than I expected, her pussy slick, her body ready for me. Even so, it took a few strokes to get all the way inside of her. And as I pressed forward, Jett pushed her body back. We didn't stop until my cock was completely enveloped, not until my hips were touching her firm ass.

Jett always felt so good wrapped tight around my cock. I leaned over her, brushing her hair back with my lips, kissing her neck, then pulling back. I felt her body around me as she took a deep breath. Then I was back in to her again, each stroke eliciting a subtle moan. She reached for me, grabbing for my arms, trying to pull me in closer.

Once we cleared the warm up, and her body was truly ready, we started up in earnest.

"Fuck me," she said to the wall, head bowed, hair over her face.

So I did. Intense. Almost angry. I fucked her as hard as I could, each thrust pushing her whole body forward toward the wall, only for her to rebound with arms and hips, impaling herself back on my cock. And so it went, again and again.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

I didn't stop. As our bodies collided, her moans grew louder and longer, until it was almost continuous, interrupted only by ragged breaths.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled.

The strength in her arms gave out as she writhed in ecstasy. I kept going, pushing her forward with hips and cock, encountering no resistance, forward until she was trapped, the wall on one side and my body on the other.

The new position changed the angle of our love making. I was more under her now than behind her. I kept going, thrusting up, grinding her body up and down against the wall, her face pressed against gray paint. The moaning didn't stop.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she said.

Pressure built in my body, reacting to everything about her, the feel of her body around mine, sweat and heat, the moaning between ragged breaths, the salty taste of her as licked up her shoulder. It all pushed me forward.

I wrapped my hands in her hair, pulling it up and away aggressively, kissing and licking her neck while my body exploded, my cock spasming inside of her, wave after wave of cum.

Afterwards there was haze. Both of our bodies were roughed up, battered muscle and skin and everything in between. At one point she kissed me, as if to say "job well done," before Jett walked naked out of my bedroom, toward the bathroom to clean up.

She was gone for just a moment. I made eye contact with Lisa. My cock was half hard and covered in fluids. Was Lisa... embarrassed? Impossible.

"What did you think?" Jett asked Lisa on the way back. Jett was still breathing hard, not totally recovered.

Lisa was standing in the living room, still mostly naked. She had seen it all. She looked... distracted. Stunned.

Jett waited in the living room, naked. The two girls stared, sizing each other up.

"How about this," Jett said. "While you think of an answer, you can kiss my feet."

Lisa didn't ask me to repeat it. She hesitated for a moment, but then got down on her hands and knees. She crawled over to Jett, who was covered in a sheen of sweat and filled with my semen. I watched Lisa drop her head low and lick the top of my girlfriend's foot.

It would have been sexy as hell, but I had nothing to give at the moment. All I could do was breathe.

12