My Pretend Sex Slave 06

Story Info
College girlfriend trades her body for a favor.
5.1k words
4.49
17.2k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not supposed to be here!" Jett hissed. I tried to look past her, to see her painting, but she kept shuffling her body in front of me.

"I miss you," I said. It was true. Jett had been grinding long hours in the studio.

Things had been awkward after the... threesome. It felt weird calling it that. It was obvious that the girls had enjoyed themselves. Also obvious that I had not.

I was almost positive that Jett wasn't avoiding me, that she was manic for her art again, that the reason we barely saw each other was completely unrelated to Lisa's whipping.

Jett waved her arms, trying to distract me. She is tall, but in no way imposing. I looked past her frantic arms to the back of the studio. I recognized a painting in her style.

I couldn't make out the detail, but it looked like a green glade surrounded by sharp prison bars.

"Brett!" she yelled. I saw heads turn. Shit.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want... It's a bad idea to see the painting before I'm done," she said.

"Why?

"Because if you don't like it, I'll hate myself. And if you like it too much, I'll get stuck, afraid to change," Jett said.

I looked down at her. Jett was distressed.

"Please," she said.

"Sure," I said. "I'm sorry, I just miss you."

"I missed you too," she said. "I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"Come with me," she said.

She led me out of the studio down the poorly lit hallway to an even danker stairwell. A flickering florescent light washed the color out of everything.

As the door was closing, Jett pressed her body against mine, nipples and hips against my body, straddling my leg. When she kissed me it was long and sensual, lips lingering.

Jett pulled away long enough to make eye contact and smile. I smiled right back at her like an idiot in love.

"That's a nice surprise," I said.

"That wasn't it," she said. "Grab my ass."

I did, sweeping my hands across her tight ass, grabbing, pulling her close. My erection was there to meet her.

"More," she said.

More? That didn't make sense.

"In between," she whispered.

Like so much of my life recently, I didn't understand, but I didn't need to. I did what she told me, sliding my hand down between her cheeks, finding...

Something solid. Something solid where her asshole would be. I pushed against it.

"Oh," Jett said. She smiled.

"Is that a--"

"Yes," she said.

I was stunned, unable to make sense of it.

"I bought it," she said. "I even named it."

She was whispering now, drawing out her syllables, trying to seduce me with her voice. Something that absolutely wasn't necessary. She leaned against me, her cheek sliding against mine, auburn hair tickling my face.

"It's called Practice," she purred

I needed to rip her clothes off. Right now.

"I know you miss me," she said. "I miss you too. When I'm painting, it's almost like you're here with me, inside of me."

Her hand grazed across my cock. Jett knew exactly how turned on I was. She pulled away, eyes close to mine.

"So give me just a little bit longer. I need to paint. But it's not time wasted. I'm getting Practice," she said. Her lips grazed mine. "Once I get it enough, I'll be ready for you. Can you wait?"

I wasn't just turned on, I was literally breathless, my heart pounding. Jesus Fuck Jett knew how to get me.

"Yeah," I said.

--

I had to go about the rest of my day, but it wasn't easy. I just kept imagining Jett with a buttplug in her ass, doing mundane things. Painting. Driving. Talking to friends. Everything suddenly was a thrill.

And it wasn't planned. She didn't know I was coming by. Jett had a nice play with words, but she wasn't wrong. She was literally walking around with a buttplug in her ass just to get ready for me.

I was uncertain about her offer before, but now I was downright ravenous.

When she had promised to make the night with Lisa "worth my while," I told myself that sex with Jett was good enough, that no special reward was needed.

I didn't know if I was right or wrong, but I was certainly turned on.

--

"Did she ask you yet?" Lisa asked.

Lisa and I were grabbing sodas at the food court near the library. The smell of fried foods, of chicken and French fries floated in the air. Students milled back and forth in shorts. Fall was almost over, but warm weather was still holding on. For now.

It had been days since the threesome. Lisa and I had seen each other in passing before class but hadn't reconnected. She finally sent me a text asking to meet up.

She sat next to me, our legs close but not touching.

"Ask me what?"

"To do it again," she said.

"Lisa..." I wanted to say something useful or profound. I ended up with "No."

"She will," Lisa told me.

It made sense. I remembered our moment together, Jett standing above me after whipping Lisa, pulling my hand to her pussy. Wet. So unbelievably wet.

"So what?" I asked.

There were flashes of incredible moments from that night. Lisa going down on Jett, black hair on pale thighs. The two of them kissing while Jett rode my cock.

There were also flashes of... less incredible moments. Flinching as Jett whipped my roommate. Panic, needing to run, wanting to throw up, feeling like I had been beaten as much or more than Lisa. Salve and welts and nicked up wrists.

"I'm going to do it," Lisa said.

"Why?" I asked. None of it made sense. Why inflict pain? Why endure it?

"You wouldn't understand," she said.

"Try me," I shot back.

Lisa sighed.

"That's not the important question," Lisa said. "The real question is, when she asks you, what will you say?"

I didn't know. Lisa saw something... fragile in me, saw my reaction to her whipping. She knew it wasn't for me.

"Brett?" I heard a female voice. Not Lisa. Not Jett.

Mia.

I turned. She was walking past our table, book bag and a coffee, heading toward the library.

Lisa arched her eyebrows and smiled.

"Stop it," I said.

Mia approached. She was wearing chunky black glasses. Her dark hair pulled back. Long bangs framed her face. Her smile seemed extra wide and extra white, like a commercial for toothpaste.

"Hi Brett," she said. "I saw you and..."

Mia faltered, like she caught herself about to explain the process of saying "hi." She blushed.

Lisa stood up, and Mia turned to her.

"And you must be Jett!" Mia said.

Lisa turned to me. She looked nervous, unsure how to respond, always so bad with strangers.

"That's Lisa," I said.

"Oh. Lisa. Hi," Mia said. "Lisa is your..."

"Roommate," I offered.

I saw gears turning.

"She's cute," Lisa said. Goddammit. "Where you from, Texas?"

Lisa added a layer of twang to her voice.

"Lisa was leaving," I said.

"You can hear it?" Mia asked.

"I hear something," Lisa said.

"Oklahoma," Mia answered.

"That makes us mortal enemies," Lisa said. She smiled. Mia smiled back.

"Bye Lisa," I said.

"How do you put up with him?" Lisa asked Mia.

"I was hoping you would tell me," Mia said, "since you know him so much better that I do."

"You have no idea," Lisa said. She turned to me, running her eyes up and down my body, sizing me up for dramatic effect. "The secret to Brett is--"

"Stop," I said.

"No I want to hear this," Mia said. They were both enjoying this too much. I didn't need Lisa infecting every part of my life.

"He's sweet," Lisa said.

Mia turned to me, a question in her posture, asking how I could be embarrassed or uncomfortable with my obviously adorable roommate.

"Even if you're a diabetic, he's sweet," she continued. "He can't help himself. It's all he knows how to be."

Mia's playful smile faded in to something else. Lisa turned her eyes back to mine.

"You can tell Jett no," Lisa said. She ran her hand across my arm. It was strangely affirming. Then she walked away, only pausing for a brief "nice to meet you."

I felt vulnerable, like Mia had a glimpse of the real me, my actual life. Jett and Lisa and mindblowing sex and a melancholy that somehow found its way into every conversation.

"What was that about?" Mia asked.

I sighed.

"Lisa is..." I trailed off. "I wouldn't even know where to begin."

Mia nodded.

"I have one of those too," she said.

--

Jett and I went to dinner. It had been so long that we forgot whose turn it was to pay. Jett was adamant that I had paid last, but I suspect she just wanted a nice restaurant.

When Jett took off her jacket, I almost choked. Her shirt was a metallic blue material, thin, almost sheer. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were obviously hard and pressing against the material. Her skirt was black, fitting tight around her ass then flaring loose, stopping at her middle thigh. It showed off her wonderful long legs while highlighting her tight ass.

All eyes were on Jett, men and women, so intense it made me nervous.

"Jett..." I started.

"What?" she said, her eyes were bright. She smiled.

"Nothing," I said. She was intentional and comfortable.

We ordered bruschetta as an appetizer. I loved the crunch and the tomato and the acidic finish.

"Pizza?" I asked.

"Not tonight," she said.

"You should eat more," I said. I didn't want to sound like her grandma, but Jett truly was thin. There was a kind of tension in her beauty, graceful and powerful and fragile all at the same time.

"Yeah, but no. We should get the check," she said. She flashed a sly smile. "I'm finished with Practice, and I'm tired of waiting."

Her eyes smoldered.

--

I followed her to the parking lot, barely able to keep my hands off her. She started to open her car door, then turned to me. I could see it in her eyes. Jett wanted me to fuck her. Right now.

I kissed her, and she kissed back, wild and aggressive. She ran her hands across my chest, then started pushing in to me. Her lips then her hands then her whole body, trying to overpower me with her lust. I pushed her right back, shoving her up against the car. The impact broke the connection of our lips. Jett moaned.

"I want you to feel it," Jett said. Then she turned and shoved her ass out to me, grinding into my cock. An old woman walked by two rows away, embarrassed for us. I didn't care. Fuck her.

I ran my hand up Jett's inner thigh, up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Not surprised. I slid my hand across her pussy then back to her asshole, feeling for the hard plastic I knew would be waiting for me. I pushed against it with my fingers, pushed against Jett.

"Oh fuck," she said. She took a deep breath. "Get in the car."

We went to her place. Jett driving more reckless than normal.

The moment we were inside, she wrapped herself around my body, her forehead against mine, breathing hard, lust in her eyes.

Then we were stripping. She turned away from me as I tugged her skirt down her ass to the floor. Jett wanted me to see it. She ran her long fingers around her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, showing off the buttplug, showing off Practice.

She let me admire if for just a moment, then she spun back around. Her hands reaching for my cock. I gripped her breast and ran my tongue across her nipple, licking then biting.

I felt her body tense as I bit too hard, but she didn't pull away. I looked up at her, ready to apologize. Instead she moaned, then looked at me and smiled.

I started working down her body, lips and tongue against her smooth skin. I went down her stomach then hips, ready to explore her pussy, to grab her ass and bury my face in her.

"No," Jett said.

I looked up.

"Not tonight," she said. "Tonight is for you. I don't need anything. Not even pleasure."

That didn't make sense, but I didn't care. It was hot. She was hot.

Jett turned to her bedroom and took a step, looked over her shoulder and said, "I don't need to enjoy it. I just need to feel you pressing against every part of my body."

Then she was walking again. I love watching the muscles in her lower back as she moves, but tonight I ignored her back and hips and shoulders. I just watched her ass. Small and tight, muscles bouncing with each step. Mine.

I had imagined anal sex with Lisa during the summer of pretend sex slavery, but always in the abstract, a fantasy. I never consider it would ever actually happen. I followed Jett and her ongoing promise to make all fantasies real.

I stopped at the foot of her bed while Jett disappeared in the bathroom. She returned holding a tube of lubricant.

"Tell me what you want," she said.

"Your ass," I said.

"What about it?" she said. She ran her tongue across her lips.

"My cock inside of it. Inside you," I said.

Her fingers danced across my hard cock, and she smiled.

"I can't wait," she said. Her voice was confident, sultry.

Jett got down on her knees in front of me, hazel eyes bright as she looked up. She pressed my dick against her face, then took me in her mouth. She ran her lips and tongue up and down my cock, then pulled off.

"I won't be able to do that later," she said. Then she stood up. "Give me your hands."

She squirted a glob of liquid on my hand, then another on my dick. It was thicker than I expected.

"It's better if you do it," she said. "You'll need it on your fingers anyway."

I knew what she meant. I stroked my cock while she watched, coating it with my fingers. Her eyes on the motion was intensely erotic, like my body was turning her on in real time.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I was careful not to touch her, not wanting a messy coat of lube on everything.

Jett gave me the tube. "On my asshole," she said.

She turned around. Jett didn't flop on the bed. She descended, flexing her hips and ass back, balancing then bending over gracefully, like a dancer.

I watched her hamstrings pull tight, then her body opened to me. The buttplug was gone. I had the edges of her pussy and a view of her ass. I'd seen it in passing, but never like this.

I squirted a thick dollop of lube on her body, then massaged it in, running my fingers around and across her asshole. Jett moaned.

"Please," Jett said. "I want it."

I centered my middle finger on her ass, and then I pressed. Jett braced her body as I increased the pressure. Her body relented, and I was in her, sliding down to my first knuckle.

Jett sighed.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she groaned. "More."

I curled my finger against her, sliding further in, then pulling out. Back and forth. She turned back to me and smiled.

"Feels weird," she said.

I pulled my finger out.

"Good weird or bad weird?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter," she said.

Then it was my ring finger and middle finger together, sliding in to her. It wasn't easy, but we managed.

I wanted to fuck her. She was driving me wild. I didn't know if Jett enjoyed this or not, but maybe that was the point. This was for me. All of her. Not just a person. A gift.

Maybe it was how Jett felt when she was whipping Lisa.

I tried not to think about that.

It was time. I pulled my fingers out. There was an old dishtowel on the bed next to Jett. I wiped the lube off my hand.

"Like this?" Jett asked.

My heart was racing. I had imagined bending Lisa over and fucking her from behind, but not Jett. My fantasy for Jett was different. I didn't understand why, but it didn't matter.

"Lie on your stomach," I said.

She turned back to me and smiled, then she slid on the bed. Jett's movements were exaggerated and intentional. She kept her ass in the air as she crawled forward, wagging back and forth, showing me every bit of her ass and pussy.

Jett laid down on her belly and spread her legs. They were long and lean, toes pointed, calf muscles tight.

I followed after, crawling over her body, dragging my chest across her hamstrings then her ass then her back. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "You want my cock in your ass?"

Jett didn't answer. She only moaned. I sat up, the force of my body resting on the back of her legs. She couldn't move, was pinned down, helpless. The sensitive parts of our bodies were slick with lube.

I pulled her cheeks apart, and I slid my hard cock against her asshole. She moaned again. Then I was pushing, my body against hers, harder and harder, waiting for her to open, to give way.

"Oh!" Jett groaned as I entered her, my cock sliding in just past the head. It wasn't a groan of pleasure.

"You okay?" I asked again.

"I think so," she said. "Just go slow."

So I did. I slid just the head of my penis back and forth, careful to never exit, not wanting to have to open her again. I felt her body clench each time I pushed in to her.

"You are so fucking hot," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

Back and forth. Slow. I wanted to bury my cock in her, to make her take all of me, but it wasn't working. Back and forth, but I was still barely past the head.

"Jett?" I asked.

"It's okay," she said. "I just... I want your cum in me, in my ass."

Her words were erotic but her voice wasn't. She was struggling to get through it. I kept going. In. Out.

My strokes didn't vary in intensity, always soft and slow, but her breathing did, growing faster and choppy. Not in ecstasy, more like she was working through something, working through the discomfort of my cock in her ass.

I pulled out of her.

"What?" she said. She turned back, looked disappointed.

"It isn't working," I said.

She looked at my cock, my erection jutting out, reaching toward her body.

"Seems like it's working," she said.

"You know what I mean," I said.

"I don't mind," she said. "I want you."

I imagined my cock in her, enveloped, Jett bucking her hips and flipping her hair in ecstasy. It was a fantasy. That wasn't happening, at least not tonight.

"Let's try again," I said. "Another night."

Jett slid out from under me, sat on her knees, and turned her eyes up. "No," she whined. "This was your gift."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"And I loved it," I said. "I loved how you offered, how you endured, how you wanted me in your ass, and I was. I was inside you and it felt wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's not a problem that your body is so tight, it's a good thing--"

"More like your dick is too big," she smiled.

"Yeah," I said. "That."

--

Jett dragged me to the shower. She put the water on too hot, then pointed the shower head away from us. Jett covered me in soap, then stroked my cock, cleaning and a hand job at the same time.

She stared in to my eyes. Her auburn hair was wet, dark and slick against her. A misty spray of water bounced around and against us, running down her neck and breasts and stomach.

Jett kissed me.

"Do you feel clean?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Where was your cock?" she asked.

"In your ass," I said.

"And you liked--"

"I loved it," I said. "Thank you."

She nodded. Smiled. Her hand kept going. Jett looked up at me. The shower head was pointed away from us, but water still ricocheted through the air. I watched her flinch each time a random drop hit her eyes, but she didn't break eye contact. Her hand didn't stop.

In almost no time I was coming, jutting my hips at her while she gripped my cock, controlling the motion of my body.

It had been days since we were together, and I was so turned on. My existence collapsed to just an urgent desire, one Jett was determine to fulfill. Shot after shot of semen across her body, on her tight stomach and narrow hips, each impact a light in her eyes, so happy to be the reason why I was shuddering against her.

After, the water cleaned us both. We laid in bed together, her face resting on my chest. The occasional moan.

"I'm not sure I deserve you," she said.

I ran my fingers across her ass. "Maybe you're right," I said.

She pulled away, eyes shooting up to me. I smiled.

"Jerk!" she said. Then she laid her head back down on my chest. Her hand grazed across my thigh, landing on my cock. She stroked it with no real purpose, finding comfort in my body.

12