My Pretentious Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Figuring out how Peter feels.
1.1k words
4.86
11.7k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I lay by myself on the roof for a few minutes, trying to wrap my head around what just happened. “Maybe he’s gay” I think to myself, “no maybe he was just drunk”. Either way I’m fucking pissed.

I crawl back through the window and walk downstairs. I try to quickly make it out the door but I’m stopped by Mike screaming from the other room: “YO CONNER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!“

“Just upstairs smoking,” I respond, looking back at him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, concerned. My night must show on my face more than I thought it did.

“Nothing man. I’m just tired. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I say as I brush past him, out the door.

“PARTY POOPER” Mike yells from the doorframe.

I start walking back to the dorm, thinking about what I’ll say if Peter is there. I convince myself that he won’t be there. He probably went to that girl’s house. I don’t care. (I do).


——-

I push open the door and, unexpectedly, Peter is sitting on his bed doing something on his laptop. I slam the door closed.

“What the fuck was that man?!” I yell.

Peter smirks and shuts his computer. “I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about,” he responds.

“You know, thirty minutes ago, when you kissed me?” I say as I kick off my shoes, crossing my arms across my chest.

“You said I was homophobic. I’m not.” Peter responds, shrugging his shoulders as if that’s a perfectly reasonable reason to kiss your roommate out of nowhere.

“You can’t just go around kissing random people out of nowhere.”

Peter’s eyebrows raise, and his brown eyes have that glint to them again. He gets off of his bed, taking a step towards me. “Who said it was out of nowhere?”

He takes another step towards me. “Maybe I want to do it again,” he says in a gruff tone that I’m not familiar with, but would maybe like to hear again.

I continue to just stare at him, my rage turning to confusion and lust? He’s inches from my face but grabs my shirt and asks firmly, “Do you want me to do it again?”

All I can do is slightly nod my head, which he takes as the green light I meant it to be. He pulls me to him by my shirt but continues just to look at me, our lips almost touching. Finally, he kisses me softly. I run my fingers through his hair as his tongue starts to enter my mouth. His hair and his tongue are so soft. My other hand is running down his back, along the tshirt he was wearing to bed. His kisses get harder and more desperate.

Suddenly, I break away from him. “Peter are you even gay?” I ask. He grabs my hand and presses it to his dick, which is rock hard and tenting his silk pajama pants. I gulp.

Peter starts to push me towards my bed, I sit down with my legs open wide, my cock straining at my suddenly too tight boxers. He stands between my legs and pushes me down flat. He’s looking down at me like I’m his dinner that he’s about to devour. My eyes wander down his body and I sit up to pull his t-shirt off. His stomach and chest are toned and hairless and gorgeous. I start licking his neck and tweaking his nipples, causing him to moan.

He pushes me back down, “Conner,” he starts, “this is about you. Let me have you.”

I give myself to him freely.

Peter pulls my sweatshirt and t-shirt over my head in one swift motion. I start to undo my pants but he grabs my wrists and puts them back on the bed. He kisses my naval and leaves a trail of kisses down to my pants. He mouths at my aching dick over my pants. I’m sweating and wiggling around incessantly. I need him to touch me.

He leans back and unzips my fly, pulling my pants down and tossing them onto the floor. He looks down at me and I whimper, melting under his gaze. He comes back to me and kisses me softly, and then brings his lips to my ear. “It wasn’t random,” he whispers. “I’ve wanted to kiss you since we moved in.”

I grab his head and catch his lips with mine. He grins and pushes me back down, moving his kisses back down my body. I can’t stand his teasing anymore. I’m going to cum in my boxers if he keeps this up. “Please, Peter,” I beg.

He looks up at me. “Please, Peter, what?” He asks, his eyes glimmering.

“Please, Peter. I need you.” I whine. Thrusting my cock towards him. He pulls my boxers down and I spring free.

“Tell me what you want, Conner.” He says, his breath hitting my cock and sending shivers down my spine.

“Put my dick in your fucking mouth”. He grins and deep throats the whole damn thing.

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST” I scream. He pops off and comes back up to my face, kissing me. He moves his mouth to my ear.

“You better quiet yourself down or I’m going to do it for you,” he whispers. I’m not sure what it means, but I’m okay with finding out.

He makes his way back down and licks me from the base of my balls to the head of my cock. I whimper, my cock leaking for him.

He swirls his tongue around the tip and starts bobbing up and down, tearing me apart. I’m groaning loudly and he can tell that I’m not going to stop.

Then he does the single hottest thing he’s done to me yet and stands up, taking off his pants and boxers, and crawls back up to me. He caresses my face while I whimper at him and he opens my mouth with his fingers. I start to suck on them when he shoves his sticky boxers in my mouth. I could’ve cum immediately.

Peter laughs and returns his focus to my dick. He attacks wholeheartedly now, deep throating my cock. My hips are bucking uncontrollably as he lets me fuck his throat.

I moan into his boxers as my cum shoots into his throat. I’m laying there breathless, my heart beating out of my chest, as he licks off every last drop.

He comes back up to me and pulls the untouched boxers out of my mouth. “Good boy” he says before kissing me, letting me taste myself on his tongue.