My Pretentious Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
Can I control myself around him?
1.7k words
4.85
10.4k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ Thank you guys for your kind comments on my first few chapters. As some of you noticed, this is my first time posting on here. I appreciate your feedback! Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I had to ponder the direction of the story a bit- but I think you all will enjoy. ]

Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning, well afternoon, with a dull headache and a stiff neck. I roll over and realize that I'm naked, in Peter's bed, with Peter nowhere to be seen.

I look around and let the memories of last night flood back to me, as my blood, well, floods my dick. "Where the fuck is Peter," I wonder to myself.

I groan and force myself out of the bed and into the shower, and yeah, I rub one out thinking about Peter shoving his boxers in my mouth while I fuck his face. His annoying, beautiful face.

----

It's mid-afternoon by now and I haven't heard a peep from Peter. I'm attempting to do my homework but I can't really focus on anything, I just keep thinking about him and freaking out about the night before. "He must regret it", I think- over and over again.

"Do I regret it??" I can't decide.

It was hot- don't get me wrong. I don't think I've ever experienced something so hot. The way he pushed me down and the way his tongue teased me. Ugh- I've had a semi all day just trying not to think about it.

But it's Peter. And Peter is objectively rude and obnoxious. I could never date someone like that.

DATE- UGH, why am I even thinking about that?!

My thoughts are interrupted by Peter coming through the door- sweaty- he must've just come from the gym.

"Hey, whatcha up to?" He asks, kicking off his sneakers.

"Oh just working on some homework," I answer, sort of truthfully.

Peter continues shedding his clothes, down to his boxers. My eyes widen.

"I figure this doesn't matter after last night," he says, gesturing to his mostly naked body.

I chuckle nervously.

"Which was super hot by the way." He says, grinning, before he turns and heads towards the bathroom.

"That's it?" I ask, shocked.

He turns back and looks at me, confused. "Yeah I mean what do you want me to say?"

"Nothing whatever," I respond, clearing my throat and turning back to my homework.

He stares at me for a second and then walks back to the bathroom.

I grab my phone to text Mike and see if he wants to get a drink. I've gotta get out of this fucking room before it closes in on me.

----

Mike was also just halfway attempting to do homework, so he's quick to say yes to meeting at the brewery nearby.

I grab my favorite lager and we take a seat at a table on the back porch. It overlooks a big hill that I love to look out onto. Some days I want to go sprinting and dancing down this hill, but today I just want to throw myself down it headfirst.

I look back and meet Mike's eye, he's been staring at me curiously since we sat down. He knows something went down at the party.

I let out a big breath. "I did something bad."

"How bad?" He asks, setting down his beer.

My eyes dart around, noting how close the other people on the porch are. "I fucked Peter".

Mikes eyes get so big I think they're about to pop out of his head. "YOU DID WHAT!?" He belows.

"Well not really fucked. I guess technically he fucked me...." I ramble. "Well with his mouth. On my dick."

Mike stares at me with his jaw on the table.

"Why did you do that?! He's an asshole!" He finally responds.

"I don't know!" I exclaim, "it just happened!"

"Did he suck your dick on my roof?!" Mike whisper-yells.

"No no- at home. We just kissed on the roof." I answer.

"He just came and seduced you?!"

"Yeah, sort of. Something like that." I respond, confused myself how exactly it happened.

Mike just continues to stare at me.

"So what are you going to do?" He asks.

"I mean he acted super casual about it this morning, like he sucks off all his roommates. So I don't know, nothing I guess." I shrug.

Mike nods silently, and we sip our beers in silence for a while.

Suddenly my phone buzzes in my pocket, shaking me from my thoughts. I look down, it's Peter.

I look back up at Mike, who raises an eyebrow at me. I open the text:

"Come back to the room. 20 minutes. I want you on the bed naked."

I gulp.

"Who's that?" Mike asks.

"Oh it's nothing," I respond, refusing to let him see how fast my heart is beating.

We sit in silence for a few more seconds while I contemplate what to do. On one hand, I know going back to my room is a terrible idea. On the other hand.... My dick is already stirring.

"I've gotta get back. I need to finish some work." I say, downing my beer and slamming it back on the table.

Mike frowns, shaking his head. I don't even bother saying anything else before I dart out of there.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I ask myself, sprinting back to my room.

---

I strip off my clothes and glance at my watch- I made it in 15 minutes.

I sit down on the bed, my heart in my throat. I hear the shower cut off and I feel my dick twitch.

Peter opens the door, running his towel through his hair. He raises his eyes at me, "impressive timing".

I look down, partially ashamed at how quickly I ran here.

Peter bends down in front of me, sliding his hands from my knees to my waist, his dick hanging in front of me and his mouth inches from mine.

"You're obedient. I like that." He whispers.

I feel my skin heat up, I nod my head, still not looking up at him. He puts his hand on my chin and lifts my face to meet his.

"Aww you can't help yourself." He says, almost sympathetic.. Like I have no control over my own body.

I gulp as my dick hardens to full staff, and I look deep into his brown eyes. He's right, I can't help myself.

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me firmly. Like he knows to his core that I'm going to kiss him back. I do. I slip my tongue into his mouth, sucking on him.

I let out a soft, involuntary moan. He grins and pushes me back against the sheets.

My hands run down his back, feeling each and every firm muscle underneath my fingers. He feels so good. So strong. So sure. I can't get enough.

I push him back slightly so that I can gather enough strength to flip him onto his back. He chuckles and I quickly rush to his cock.

His beautiful, huge cock. I give it one long lick from the base to the tip, he groans.

I swirl my tongue around the tip- he's as sweet as candy, like he's my own personal lollipop.

He runs his hands through my hair, encouraging me to take him into my mouth. I do. I work my lips down his shaft, my tongue working it's way up and down.

He's groaning when he pulls me back up to his face. He kisses me hard, his tongue tasting himself in my mouth. Fucking narcissist.

He flips me back over and pushes me towards the top of the bed, propping my head up on his pillows. I'm in a daze, my brain short circuiting. I can't stop admiring his incredible body. His toned arms and chest, with just the slightest sprinkle of hair. His brown hair that curls underneath my fingers as I kiss him.

He's jacking my cock with his hand and I am moaning into his mouth. I have to cum.

He puts his hand under my jaw, staring into my eyes while I pant underneath him. All of the sudden he's crawling up above me, his cock brushing up against my lips.

Peter looks down at me, his voice is low and gravely as he says, "I'm going to cum down your throat and you're going to make yourself cum while I do it."

His voice alone has me halfway there.

I reach my hands around to his firm ass and pull him into my mouth.

"FUCK CONNER" he yells, slamming his arms onto the wall behind us.

He's fucking himself with my mouth and I reach down for my own cock. I'm dripping with precum. Peter's body against my face and the difficulty I'm having obtaining oxygen is sending me into another world.

I'm a slobbery mess as he face fucks me, tears streaming down my face. My hand is like lightning on my cock.

Peter is groaning like an animal and I feel his dick pulse in my mouth, his ass tightens as he shoots down my throat.

The taste of him sends me over the edge. I shoot, with a blubbery moan, like a sprinkler all over my stomach and his back. I clean off his cock, slurping up every last drop, as he pulls out of my mouth.

He collapses into my lap and lays his head on my shoulder. We're both breathing like we just sprinted an entire marathon.

Once our heartbeats return to somewhere near normal, he rolls off of me, onto his back. I'm still seeing stars, not quite back on this planet.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible." He says with a massive grin. Slapping me on the stomach.

All I can do is look over at him in my daze and mutter something in agreement.

He wipes the slobber from my face and holds my jaw, grinning at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he says. He hops off the bed and I watch his ass as he walks to the bathroom.

"What the fuck just happened?" I think to myself.

The best orgasm of my life just happened. As I almost choked on Peter's cock.

And it dawns on me that I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would do anything this man asked me to do.