My Private Swimming Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Marie meet up again at the swimming hole.
8k words
4.64
16.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from a previous story. Although I feel you should probably read the first part before diving in (pun intended), this can probably stand on its own.

Many thanks to Fewella. She was a great help with the editing and suggesting some changes. A great 'second pair of eyes'!

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over.

*****

Mike awoke from a dream. It took a couple of seconds for him to realize where he was, and, once he did, he closed his eyes to try and slip back into it.

He knew he was outdoors, although, as in most dreams, the location was only vaguely familiar. There were two girls with him, sitting down in front of him, looking up. They were both topless, wearing only their panties. In the dream, he didn't seem to know them, but Mike was awake just enough to know that he recognized them as Emma and Marie, the two girls he had met yesterday at his swimming hole. He had swum naked with them and had flirted with the more outgoing one, Marie. He was fairly sure she was bisexual; towards the end of the day, she and Emma had posed for a picture, embracing and locking lips in a much more than a friendly way. But in the dream, it seemed like they both were interested in just him.

Oh, and in the dream, he was naked. And hard...extremely hard. He was standing in front of them with his dick pointing out, their eyes catching every movement of his hand as he stroked himself.

Mike, even in that fugue state between awake and asleep, was aware that he was jacking himself off. He opened his eyes a bit to move the sheets and to look down at his cock. But he preferred to keep his eyes closed and to try to retain that vision of the girls watching and waiting for him to cum.

When he 're-entered' the dream, the two girls had been joined by dozens more, all in various stages of undress and all of them watching him intently. A few were stroking themselves as well; some had their hands in their panties and others were bare naked and playing with themselves.

And that was all it took. In his dream, he stroked a few more times and felt that tingling sensation that signaled it was too late to stop. With one final stroke, he leaned back and released a strong stream of cum, with some hitting Em and Marie and the rest falling harmlessly on the ground between them. In the semi-dream state, he knew he had cum, but rested his eyes for a bit longer before he woke up. His semen had sprayed over his lower body and dripped onto the sheets below.

Rousing himself out of bed, Mike used some of the sheets to wipe himself off, then stripped the bed and put the sheets in the hamper. He had plans for the day and needed to get moving, but the orgasm was worth the mess.

As he took a nice hot shower, Mike started to replay the events from yesterday. He had been at his 'private' swimming hole, only this time it wasn't as deserted as it usually was. He had met the two girls, Emma and Marie, who had joined him on his rock ledge. Since he usually went naked out there, he had initially hesitated stripping down as the girls had a view of him. But after a beer and a bit of weed (therapeutic, just to calm his nerves), he had decided to make his presence known. He dropped his clothes and jumped off his rock ledge into the cold water below. Back on land after a quick swim, the girls joined him. Marie, who was the more outgoing of the two, had no qualms about following his lead and stripping down to her birthday suit. And after some mild coaxing and a bit of peer pressure, Emma stripped down to her panties.

Still, it was just swimming. There wasn't any touching and not any sexual overtones while they were in the water. But when they got out of the water, things took a turn. While Emma just took an occasional glance at Mike's body, as he did to hers, Marie took some long, lustful looks, with comments that could be taken sexually. And once they were all back up on their overlook, Marie and Mike played a game of pretending to converse with each other while offering occasional glimpses of their privates. Emma didn't participate; she was lay in the sun.

The day ended with Marie insisting on taking some pics. Later, she sent some of them to Mike. One was a selfie with him and both girls, just from the waist up, but his favorite was taken by Emma. Marie was standing beside him, with one arm around his waist and the other hand resting flat on his stomach. Just before Emma taking the shot, Marie moved her hand lower on his stomach, resting it just barely above his cock, and, just as Emma said, "Say Cheese!", Marie reached behind him and gave his ass a firm grab. Emma managed to capture the moment perfectly, with Marie's sneaky grin beaming.

Replaying these events in his mind while showering, Mike started to get another erection. He was tempted to finish himself off again, but he wanted to get going with the day; he had some errands to run before he could head out to the lake. Besides, he thought that there just might be another chance, later, to get off. That is if his fantasies happened to come to fruition.

He got dressed as he usually did for a day at the lake; just his shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers, going commando as was his preference. He packed more than enough supplies; an extra towel, a few more beers, and an extra joint. He wasn't 100% positive that either of the girls was going back to the swimming hole, although texts from Marie suggested that she might be. He was hoping that would be the case and wanted to be prepared for that possibility.

After making a couple of stops at the bank, post office, and drug store, Mike was on his way to the park. The slight chill of the morning had already burned off and, besides a few puffy clouds passing overhead, it seemed like it was going to be another beautiful day.

Just as Mike was pulling into the park, his phone alerted him that he had a text. It was from Marie.

"r u going swimming today?"

He sent back "yep..u?"

There was a brief pause and then a photo was sent back. Marie sent a selfie from the waist up, showing the lake in the background. She was wearing a skimpy pastel green bikini top.

Mike smiled and texted back "clothing optional?"

Another pause and another pic. This time it was just Marie's hand holding her now discarded top, dangling from her index finger. Mike smiled then one more pic came across. It was another selfie, showing Marie topless, but it was centered so that just the top slight swell of her petite breasts showed, nothing more. Marie had that cute grin happening as well.

Mike texted back "b there soon" and headed out towards the lake.

The walk was uneventful. There were no signs that the mounted park police had been around, but Mike remained alert and checked his surroundings before he veered off the path and crossed over the creek. Getting hauled into the park office and potentially charged with trespassing was not on his agenda today.

After the walk on the wooded path, and ducking through the hole in the fence, Mike could see the rocks that outlined the lake. He stepped out of the woods onto the rock ('his' rock) and saw Marie lying face down, pointing away from him and towards the lake. She hadn't heard him, so he took a moment to check her out, starting with her bare feet and working his way up. He noticed that she wasn't wearing any toenail polish, which was fine with him, as he always thought that was unnecessary if one's toes were well-groomed, as were Marie's. Her legs, though not long, were well-shaped and led his eyes on up to her butt. She was wearing a very short pair of cutoffs, so short that, from his angle, Mike could see a nice portion of her cheeks. Her ass was a perfect size for her petite body, not too skinny or fat, and was well-proportioned to the rest of her body. Overall, with the size of her body, she could have passed for a young teen, but he knew from their previous encounter that she was 21, closer to his age of 23.

He continued his gaze on up to her back. She was topless. With her minimal breasts, there was no side view of overflow, but he admired her smooth, almost flawless, skin. When he drew his gaze up to her head, he saw that she was wearing some earbuds, and realized why she hadn't reacted to him yet.

Mike walked closer, leaned over, and gently touched the small of Marie's back. She jerked her head back suddenly, looking ready to attack, but her face softened into a smile as soon as she realized it was Mike. She took off her earbuds, stood up, and gave him a hug, her naked breasts against his chest.

"Good morning! Great to see ya!" she said.

Mike replied, "Right back at ya." He paused then said, "If you're going to be giving out hugs, we should it properly." He pulled his t-shirt off and threw it over to the side.

"OK, let's try that again."

Marie smiled and leaned back into him to repeat the hug, this time feeling his bare chest again her nipples, sending a shiver through her. Mike felt it as well, and, smiling, broke off the hug.

He looked around and saw that Marie had already set up the area. Her towel was laid out, her backpack was off to the side, and she had a bottle of water. He picked it up and took a hearty swallow.

"I've got some more down by the water," Marie said, "and a couple of beers."

Mike smiled. "So who's the Boy Scout now?" he asked, referring back to being called that yesterday for being prepared.

Marie smiled, and then struck a pose with her hands on her hips. "Girl Scout, if you haven't noticed."

Oh, Mike had noticed. He was struck with Marie's looks from first glance yesterday when he watched her and Emma in the water from afar. And almost as exciting as her looks was her attitude; she was spunky and sassy, but not in a mean or demeaning manner. She seemed to have an 'anything goes attitude', which Mike loved.

"Right... a Girl Scout. I'll try to remember." Mike smiled just to make sure she knew he was kidding.

He started to unpack his backpack, spreading out his towel next to hers.

He asked Marie "Have you been in yet?", although by the looks of her he could have guessed she hadn't.

Marie replied "Nope, I was waiting for you.", then added, "Clothing optional, right?"

Mike turned around to answer her, but before he could she had started to unsnap the button of her cutoffs. He just stood there and watched her. She turned slightly to the side as she pulled them off and then turned to face him directly. She had followed his suggestion from yesterday and was going commando.

"Notice anything different?" she asked.

Mike did indeed see a big difference between yesterday, and the pics she had sent him, and today. Over the evening she had shaved off the dense mass of pubic hair she had been sporting. Without that bush, she looked a lot younger than before, and she had already looked pretty young. And now, fully exposed, Mike could get a great view of what he had strained to see yesterday. He took a second to admire the view; she had small but visible pussy lips, her clitoris hidden behind its hood, and was smooth-shaven. He thought it might have been one of the prettiest pussies he had seen, and he had seen more than a few.

He broke his stare and looked Marie in the eyes.

"I think something's different, but I'm not sure what. I can't put a finger on it." He smiled at his clever double entendre and continued. "It's on the tip of my tongue. Did you change your hair color? Did you get it cut?"

Marie looked disappointed for a second, and then looked confused, and, finally, she grinned. She had gotten what he was saying. Then it was her turn to watch as Mike dropped his shorts. She had enjoyed watching him yesterday and had spent the evening thinking about this moment. Unlike Emma, she enjoyed men as well as women and although most of her sexual activity had been with women, she also had a few experiences with men. But most of her encounters with dicks had been quick, mostly in the dark with the lights out, and usually, by the time she got ahold of them they were already hard. She hadn't ever developed any long-term relationships with men, so she had almost no experience with flaccid penises and had no experience seeing one in the light of day.

Naked, Mike turned towards her and sat down. She couldn't help sneaking a peek. He was also clean-shaven, which had been her inspiration to shave. Emma had hinted at it a couple of times but for whatever reason Marie seldom did anything more than a slight trim, just enough to not spill out of her bikini bottoms. But she enjoyed spending time grooming last night and had gotten a couple of thrills when, on the walk to the lake, her shorts rubbed against her smooth mound.

Mike spoke up. "Do you care for a smoke?" It was part of his routine; set up camp, strip down, smoke, and then swim.

Marie replied "Yes!", and then blushed as she realized that she sounded way too excited.

So Mike lit up and while they passed the joint back and forth, Marie starting talking about her job.

"My clients called yesterday," she said, and then corrected herself. "Bob, the dad, called. They're going to be back in a couple of days. Originally, they were coming back tomorrow, but they decided to include a stay over somewhere near Williamsburg." She continued "Sure must be nice to have money."

"They're wealthy?" Mike asked.

"Definitely! You should see their house. It's quite a setup, way too big for just the four of them and me. I have my own living area; a bedroom, bath, small kitchen, with a private entrance."

Mike was torn between making conversation and just sitting there watching her, but he replied "Sure seems nice. Do you enjoy the job?"

Marie was also aware of the somewhat surreal situation they were in; trying to carry on a normal conversation but being naked. She was definitively interested in seeing more of Mike's body, specifically his cock, and she was pretty sure that he wanted to see more of her. But she continued to act out the game.

"Yeah, I really do. They're a super nice family to work with. They give me a lot of freedom and are cool as long as I take care of the kids." She continued "But I won't be there much longer. Susie, the oldest, will be getting her driver's license soon, so some of my duties will be covered. I can't see them keeping me on after that."

She took one last hit off the joint and handed it back. She stood up, giving Mike another great view of her from head to toe, then turned and ran off the edge of the rock, splashing loudly into the lake.

Mike grinned, and got up and followed her in. The water was almost always a bit cool, and it came as a bit of a shock to his system, but he knew he'd get used to it. He surfaced and looked around for Marie, who was nowhere in sight. Before he realized what was happening, he felt her grabbing his ass. She popped up out of the water beside him, and with a big smile said "Gotcha!" She splashed him then turned to swim away. Mike wasn't going to let her get away with that, so he swam after her, catching up quickly. He grabbed her by the ankles, and dove underwater, dragging her under with him. She struggled and kicked one ankle free, and in the process, her thigh swept across his cock. His grasp on her other ankle was slipping as well, so he moved her hand up her leg, holding her by her upper thigh. As she finally got free, he let his hand return the touch, briefly brushing over her pussy.

They both surfaced, fully aware of the touching that was going on. Marie looked serious for just a moment and Mike thought that perhaps he had gone too far. Then she laughed, splashed some more water on his face, and swam away from him again.

Mike and Marie continued to play in the water, sneaking occasional 'accidental' touches as they rough-housed. After a while, Marie swam over to the shore and got out, Mike followed her up the incline to their rock.

With Marie and Em yesterday, Mike had explained that he preferred to not use his towel to dry off. Instead, he let the sun eventually dry him, keeping the towel nice to lay down on. Marie remembered that and did the same.

Mike spoke first. "I didn't know you well enough yesterday to say this, but I think that..." He paused, just for dramatic effect. "I think that you had better put some sun lotion on. It seems to me that there might be parts of you that haven't gotten a whole lot of sun."

Marie smiled and said "You're probably right. Let me guess... Mr. Boy Scout is prepared this time?"

Mike laughed and said, "Well, I like to think I'm prepared for anything situation that pops up." He dug into his pack and found the small tube of sunscreen that he had bought this morning, in the hopes that he'd have a chance to use it. He tossed it over to her, and then sat down on his 'chair', a small rock ledge.

Marie caught the tube and squeezed a bit into her hand. She turned directly toward Mike and let him watch as she slowly applied some to her breasts. It seemed to Mike that this display was purposely meant just to tease him.

"We can't let these tiny little titties burn. Right?"

Mike didn't respond; he seemed transfixed watching her massage her breasts.

Marie continued "You seem to like watching."

That snapped Mike out of reverie. He turned his eyes back up to her and said "Yep, those tiny little titties are quite lovely. But you know that, right?" He continued "So it's really hard not to stare. Not trying to be rude, but..."

Marie smiled and gave her tits a final squeeze, then walked over towards Mike.

She handed the tube back to him and asked if he would put some on her back. When Mike didn't immediately respond, Marie walked closer and turned her back to him.

Marie and Mike both knew that she didn't need anything for her back. It had some tan, not nearly as dark as Mike's, but it had seen some sun. The area that really needed lotion was her pale white ass, but Mike didn't feel comfortable just starting there. So he put some lotion in his palms and applied it to her back, with a soft, gentle touch. He made quick work of that area and progressed further down. As he reached the top of her butt, he asked: "Is this ok?"

Marie responded with "Mmm, yes, it feels good."

Mike was enjoying it as well. As he continued to rub her ass, now more of a caress, Marie spoke up.

She turned around to face him. "Were you serious about not noticing anything different about me?' she asked.

Mike smiled, turning his gaze down to her cleanly shaved pussy. He said "Of course I noticed. You did a great job. It's beautiful."

Marie smiled and ran her hand over herself. "Emma helped."

Then her smile disappeared. In a lower, softer, voice she said: "You told me you couldn't put a finger on it."

Mike replied "Yes."

She continued "You can, you know. Put a finger on it... if you want to."

Mike silently cursed himself for being so slow on the uptake but didn't need to be told again.

He smiled at her, and then touched her chin with just the tip of his index finger. Slowly he slid the finger down her body, gently tracing a line down her to her breasts. He circled each nipple and then drew across them. Marie shivered; Mike noticed her reaction.

He continued down her body, still just touching her with the tip of his finger. When he reached her pussy, he pressed down with a bit more pressure on her hood, paused there for a moment, and continued down, running that tip between her lips. Once again Marie shivered, letting out a slight moan as well.

Mike grabbed her with both hands on her waist and drew her even closer, then turned her around, facing away from him. He put one hand on her ass, and circled the other around her, laying it flat on her belly. He slid his palm further down, feeling the area that, only yesterday, was covered in a thick bush. But now he felt nothing except smooth, soft skin, still moist from the swim. He slowly moved that hand lower, once again over her hooded clit, until he had her mound cupped in his palm. He gently drew his index finger over her opening and then inserted it into her. Marie was moist inside as well, and Mike was pretty sure that it was not lake water.