My Private Swimming Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie let out another soft, low moan.

Mike pulled his finger out of her and dragged it back up over her clit, then moved his other hand off her ass and between her legs. Marie spread them to allow him better access, and Mike slipped a finger back in her while he applied some slight pressure to her clit. The motion was getting to Marie, as she continued to moan, although she was increasingly getting louder.

She managed to get out a few words, muttering "Your tongue...tip of your tongue."

Mike was hoping that she would pick up on what he had said earlier. Although he hadn't foreseen this when he said it, he knew that if the opportunity came, he would definitely be up for the challenge.

----------------

Mike knew this because of his experiences in the summer before his senior year in high school. Mike had just turned 18 and was considered 'legal'; legally old enough to vote, legally old enough to buy beer, and legally old enough to have sex. So he bought beer and voted in the local election, just to feel more like an adult. But sex? No.

Sure, he had fooled around with a couple of girls. A few dates, a few clumsy fumbles in the back seat of his car, but the closest he ever got was with Cindy. She let him put his hand down the front of her pants, still buttoned, and let him feel her soft hair, but not any further. In exchange, she rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. It was thrilling at the time, but not at all fulfilling.

That summer Mike mowed lawns around my neighborhood so that he'd have some pocket money and so he could be outdoors. One of his steady customers was a young, single woman that lived a couple of blocks from him. Initially, he just mowed her lawn, but after the first week she asked me if he could do other yard work, so he ended being there at least twice a week, either mowing, weeding, or pruning.

Over the first month, they became more familiar with each other. Lynda (who she insisted to be called by her first name) was perhaps 7 or 8 years older than Mike. She had told him that she had married young and got divorced shortly thereafter, so she had already experienced quite a few ups and downs in her life.

As they became used to each other, Lynda would come out back while he was working to offer up a cool drink or just to take a break in the shade. Mike noticed that each week her attire became more revealing. From jeans to shorts to short-shorts, from T-shirts to crop tops to, eventually, her bikini top. She had a great figure and had to have known that showing herself off like that was wreaking havoc on his young raging hormones.

When he looked back at it, Mike knew that she was seducing him, but was slow to pick up on it back then. One day Lynda invited him inside, out of the heat into the air-conditioned living room. As they sat and sipped their drinks, she steered the conversation toward his personal life, and then more specifically to his sex like, and then even more specifically to the lack thereof. He remembered how wide her eyes got when she got him to admit that he hadn't had sex. She seemed to want to confirm it by asking "So, you're still a virgin?"

Well, when she put it that way, yes he was.

Lynda turned to him and said, "Perhaps we can do something about that."

She leaned in towards him and took his face in her hands, looking right into his eyes, then kissed him. Not a peck on the cheek, but a full-blown kiss. Mike was startled and didn't know how to react. Lynda broke off the kiss, then stood up in front of him and proceeded to untie her crop top, revealing her very firm breasts. She leaned forward and offered them to him. He tentatively reached out and grabbed one in each hand, squeezing them. He hadn't gotten this far with a girl before, and didn't know if he was squeezing too hard, and what else to do with them. He pinched her nipples, perhaps too hard, as she backed away. She smiled and said "We'll get back to that," then slowly stripped off her shorts. She let him have a good look at her standing there in just her tiny panties, then turned around, bent over to remove them as well.

When Lynda turned back to face him, totally naked, Mike still felt like he was having an erotic dream. But Lynda snapped him out of it by taking him by the hand, having him stand up while she sat down. She said "Your turn."

Mike was not at all ashamed of his body. He was young and strong and somewhat built, but he had never had a naked woman demand that he strips down in front of her, so it took him a moment to react. Lynda was impatient; in his hesitation, she stood up and started to help him take off his T-shirt. She ran her hands over his chest then bent to unbuckle his belt. She sat back down to watch him finish.

Mike stepped out of his jeans, leaving him with just his underwear on. His erection was obvious, straining to get free. He took a deep breath and slid his underwear off. His cock popped out, bouncing a bit, and Lynda pounced on it. She knelt in front of Mike and started to pump it. It took no time at all for Mike to feel his orgasm coming, and quickly let loose a large amount of cum into Lynda's hands.

She smiled, obviously aware that there was more to come; that it wouldn't take long for a young guy to recover. Mike sat down on the floor next to her and watched as she started to play with herself, using his cum as a lubricant. She took his hand and guided his index finger into her slippery opening while she rubbed her clit. Mike was still bewildered by what was going on, but he got hard again quickly.

Lynda saw his hardon, so she laid down on her back, spread her legs, and told him to hop on. He fumbled a bit, but she was patient and guided him into her. She wrapped her legs around him and urged him to fuck her. Not really knowing what to do, he tried his best, slipping out of her a couple of times before he found a rhythm. Then Lynda stopped and rolled them both over so that she was on top. She sat up and put his cock back into her and took over. She worked him over good and he lasted longer than before, but long before she was ready he told her that he was going to cum. "Not yet," she said, slowing down a bit. But it was too late. Mike closed his eyes, let out a groan, and shot his second load of the day, the time deep inside a real live woman.

When he opened his eyes, Lynda was looking at him with a big smile on her face.

"They say you never forget your first time."

Mike smiled back and replied, "I don't doubt that at all."

Lynda laughed and said, "We'll need to work on this some more."

And they did, once more that day and a couple of times a week throughout the summer. Under Lynda's direction, Mike got much better at fucking. She led him through her favorite positions, showing him multiple ways to elicit her orgasm.

But just as Mike initially didn't know much about making love to a woman, he knew even less about how to please a woman orally. When Lynda realized this, she made it her mission to teach him how to get a woman off with his tongue. She had said that once word got out that he was an 'expert' in this, he'd never be lacking for female companionship.

Looking back at this, one of the great things about this relationship was that Lynda was at the stage of her life where she knew what she wanted and she wasn't going to settle for just going through the motions. She knew exactly how a man should please her. So, as she worked Mike through the process, she was very vocal about what to do, when to do it, what not to do. Besides learning the basics of female anatomy first hand, he learned about pacing the experience, how to build up and then back down to extend her pleasure, when and where to use his tongue, when and where to use his fingers, and when to use both, how to sense an impending orgasm, how to work through it with her, and how to guide her back down.

They continued this into the fall, right up to the time that Lynda moved out of town. After the last session before she left, she proclaimed that he had 'graduated' her course and presented him with a 'diploma' that she had printed up, declaring that Mike graduated with honors and earned a master's degree in 'Cunnilingus', with an honorary title of 'Master Clit Licker'. She even told a few of her closest friends about him, and every so often after she left he would get a call, asking for some 'lawn service'. The training that Lynda had given him had increased his confidence, and her instructions on giving head did indeed leave all his female friends satisfied.

So when Marie wanted him to use the tip of his tongue, Mike was more than up for the challenge.

----------------

Mike stood up, took Marie by the hand, and led her off to the back of the rock, where there was some grass and trees to provide some shade. He brought over the towels and laid them down, with one towel for under her head and the other bunched up under her ass. He guided her down onto them and then leaned down over her. He looked into her eyes, bent down, and kissed her. He had been taught to start slow, to build excitement and anticipation, but Marie didn't seem to buy into that. He was going to give her a soft, gentle kiss, but as soon as their lips touched, Marie reached up and pulled him down onto her, slamming her lips against his and jamming her tongue into his mouth. Caught off guard, Mike backed off of her. He looked down at her and could sense her desire. He took her arms and pinned them over her head, then backed down onto her and resumed kissing her, this time at his own pace.

Still, Marie had her agenda, and, after a couple of long kisses, she backed off and, in an uncharacteristically deep voice, repeated "Your tongue - Use your tongue."

With that, she broke her hands free from his grasp and slowly pushed the back of his head down.

Mike was more than willing to let Marie dictate the pace. He did, however, pause as he reached her little breasts, licking gently at her nipples. He applied a bit of sucking pressure, drawing her nipple out, and then repeated on the other. This elicited some more moans from Marie, although she continued to push his head lower. He obliged.

Mike moved down, positioning his face right above her moist flesh. He had a technique that had never failed him. He always started with a simple gentle kiss directly on her lips; no tongue, no insertion, and no contact with her still hooded clit. His method had always been to give his women an orgasm but to delay it by taking it very slowly, building up the pressure so that when he finally did start licking her clit, she would be bursting. He used two fingers to gently separate her lips, and then took a slow lap over the newly exposed skin. He tasted her and could confirm that the wetness he felt earlier was not just from the lake. She was hot, moist, and fragrant. The real scent of a woman always got him hard, and he could feel his dick starting to rise. But this moment was not for his pleasure.

He bent back down to give her another slow lick, but Marie was not up for any teasing. She moved her hand down to her pussy and put a finger on each side, forcing her clit out of its covering.

In a loud voice, she proclaimed "Lick me!"

Mike gave up on his plan of teasing; he gave her an additional slow lick, this time inserting his tongue in her, then drawing it up and over her red swollen clit.

Marie's reaction was instantaneous. She shouted out "Yeah..right there!" and started rubbing her fingers across her clit as Mike continued to lick, sometimes hitting her fingers.

With one hand Mike pushed Marie's fingers out of the way and with the other framed her clit. He took the nub into his mouth, sucking lightly but still tapping it with the tip of his tongue.

That worked for Marie.

"HELL YES!' she shouted.

Mike had been with plenty of women and some were pretty vocal. Marie was one of the loudest he'd heard. Perhaps it was her way of communing with nature.

He could sense that Marie was close to cumming, so he didn't let up sucking and licking while he inserted a finger into her, curving it up to hit her G spot.

That did it for her. She screamed out "OH MY GOD! DON'T STOP!" even louder than before. He kept up his licking and started pumping his finger in and out. Marie shouted "YES!!" She clamped her thighs together around his head. Mike could feel her pulsing, but he didn't stop.

Then she came, her body racked with a spasm. Mike was surprised that she came so quickly, but he knew she was already pretty worked up before he even started. He slowed down his finger and released her clit, waiting for her to finish. She spasmed once again, much softer, then released her grip on his head. He raised himself, so their bodies were flush, and, enjoying the look on her face, leaned in, and kissed her. His lips were covered in her fluids, so she was tasting herself.

They stayed there for a while longer, wordlessly basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Finally, Marie stood up, took him by the hand, and walked back to their rocky overlook. She turned towards him and embraced him in a hug and long lingering kiss. Then she took him by the hand once more and pulled him along after her as she leaped off into the water. As soon as they surfaced Marie swam over to him and embraced him again, wrapping her legs around his waist. Despite the cold water, Mike could feel himself starting to get hard. Marie could feel it as well.

She smiled and said "You know that was pretty damn good. I don't usually cum that quickly. I think you've been around, or perhaps you're just a natural."

Mike smiled back and replied, "Perhaps a little of both."

Marie looked at him, maintaining eye contact, and said: "You also know that I want to return the favor. Is that OK with you?"

Mike smiled, thinking it was an interesting question. Would anybody ever deny that? He tried not to sound too eager as he replied: "Of course!"

They swam to the edge then climbed back to their rock, picking up two more beers on the way. Marie led Mike away from the edge back towards the grassy area. She directed him over to the bigger rock, pushed him back against it, and told him to get comfortable. She went back and got one of the towels and laid it at his feet, then kneeled in front of him.

She was at eye level with Mike's dick. He was flaccid but slightly tumescent.

Marie said, "I want to please you - to make you cum - but I have to let you know that I don't have all that much experience with guys." She took his dick in her tiny hand, laying it out on her palm then continued "And especially with soft dicks."

Mike's dick looked huge in Marie's hand. He looked at her and said, "You know it's not going to be soft for long, right?" Marie smiled and started stroking him with her other hand. She looked up at him and said: "I know."

And, of course, as Marie continued to gently stroke him, Mike's member started to enlarge. Even though he had jacked off earlier in the morning, he was ready to go again and had been on edge for most of the morning. He was fully erect in no time.

Marie leaned in close and, in a soft voice said: "Let me know if I'm doing this ok; let me know if I should do anything different." She grabbed his cock firmly and gave it a tentative lick. She pulled back off and said "And let me know before you cum. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

Mike nodded but took notice of her adding 'yet'.

Marie leaned back into him and started licking him, from the base of his shaft up to the tip. Mike thought that she had to have been kidding about not having much experience. But licking was something Marie knew she was good at, so she stuck with that for a while. She also paid attention to how Mike reacted, like the little jolts he made when she licked the underside of his dick, and again when she reached his helmet. In that regard, she was a fast learner.

Marie continued her licking, focusing primarily on the tip of his dick, with an occasional lick up and down.

Mike was feeling great and knew that it wouldn't take much more to make him cum. Perhaps feeling a bit impatient, he wrapped his hand around Marie's, still holding fast to the base of his shaft. He slowly moved her hand up and down. Marie stopped her licking to watch him using her hand to jack off. She looked up into Mike's eyes, smiled her impish smile, and leaned back into him. For the first time, she opened her mouth a bit and took just his helmet into her mouth. While she held him in there, she continued using her tongue, swirling it around. He released his hold on her hand, letting her take over.

Mike knew he was close to the moment where he wouldn't be able to stop even if he wanted to, And, of course, he didn't want to. He looked down at Marie and said: "I'm going to cum."

She paused for a second, looking up at him, but not taking her mouth off him. She continued pumping, and within a few strokes Mike grunted and let loose with his first shot, right into Marie's mouth. Despite the warning, she seemed surprised. She backed off his dick, just in time to avoid a second mouthful, but not in time to avoid catching it across her chin and neck. Marie kept pumping him and the third shot, less powerful than the previous ones, fell to the ground. She relaxed her grip on his cock, but still slowly pumped him, watching the last drops of cum ooze out. Then she let go of him and leaned back. Mike just slumped down next to her, trying to catch his breath.

Marie reached over and opened one of the beers. She took a swig, swished it around in her mouth, then turned to the side and spit. Mike noticed a glob of his semen that had dripped down to her chest. He swiped it up with a finger and flicked it off to the side. Marie laughed and said, "Boys are just so messy!" Mike said that he had given her a warning, and Marie replied that, yes, she had been warned but decided to stick to him until he finished. He laughed and said "I'm glad you did - that was wonderful. For someone with no experience, you seem to know what you're doing." He saw that she still had a splatter of his cum on her neck, so he reached over and collected it on his fingers. He held it up to her lips and asked her how he tasted. She smiled, and after a moment, leaned forward and sucked it off his fingers. She made a show of licking it all off, then swallowing it. Marie tried to keep a straight face, but she started to laugh. She took another hefty swig of beer, then said "As long as I can wash it down, it's not bad. An acquired taste I guess."

Mike laughed and asked her if she wanted another taste. Marie laughed back and, without answering, got up and ran to the edge of the rock. With the biggest Tarzan yell she could muster, she leaped off. Mike got up and followed her in.

When he surfaced, Marie was already swimming towards him. Before he could catch a breath, she had wrapped her legs around his waist. Although she couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds and felt even lighter in the water, Mike found it awkward to keep treading water with her. He maneuvered over to a shallower part of the lake until he could finally get a foothold to stand on. Once steady, he wrapped his arms around her and, with a hand on each ass cheek, lifted her higher, effectively lining her hairless pussy up with his dick. He wasn't totally hard, but even with the cool water and having already cum twice, he could feel himself getting enlarged. Marie could feel it as well.

Mike adjusted himself, lifting his cock up against his stomach. Then lifting Marie up against him, he could feel her gliding over the underside of his cock, her lips on either side of it. Marie let out a soft moan; it was getting to her as well. He lifted her a little further so that his cock, hard even in the cold water, would be freed. Just as he was about to lower Marie down into him, she stopped and held Mike's arms still.