My Professor

Story Info
I laugh when I saw my first assignment returning to college.
2.6k words
4.33
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading sex stories for a week now from Litrotica, I like many of them and find many of them very hot. But I'll be damned, I just can't grasp the words used today by younger folks; I mean why do you have to be a pharmacist to write about sex today?

I mean how many ways can you describe the smooth hot ass of a woman in tight jeans? In my day telling a woman she had a hot ass was enough to get your face slapped, or her linebacker boyfriend putting you in the hospital a few days. Or if you were lucky, you would be at her house with you face buried between her hot cheeks.

Here I am retired, back at college an English Major decades ago and I'm reading the assignment for tonight and I start laughing. The professor, a kid my baby sons age demands I control myself or leave the room. I get up and I leave.

Many of you have no idea why I'm even writing about this. But here is my story.

I'm in the library, yes, the big room with thousands of books. I'm reading my 1987 English classroom textbook, it was in the historical book section, that no one uses. Students are advised to buy the modern manuals, you know the ones classes suggest you buy but never use, and at the end of the year we would end up selling it back at a loss. Colleges are such crooks.

So, I started writing this, just for fun when I hear someone behind me laugh.

"May I ask why you are behind me reading my paper?"

"And what class would this be the start of, not mine I hope?"

I turn and sure enough it's the young woman that asked me to control myself or leave.

"Shit, am I dumped from your class, I was told I need it to graduate." She sits down and looks at what I wrote above.

"Is this really how you would start an essay for an English class?"

"Of course not, I'm just pissed because I don't get this new English."

"Do you mean to tell me a sixty-year-old man can't find a better way to tell a woman she has a nice ass?"

"Why would I waste my time, I mean: 'You know those jeans you are wearing really compliment your figure' Why not just say your ass looks great?"

"Would you tell your daughter that?"

"No, I would tell her she isn't wearing something painted on to go to school."

She stood and turned away. "Tell me what you think of my ass?"

"I'm sorry but your still my professor, I don't want to go to jail commenting on your figure."

"I am over seventeen, it's okay these days."

"Then if I was forty years younger, I would watch you walk and tell you your ass is fine."

"You wouldn't tell me I look good in these Jeans?"

"Why? Do the Jeans take us to bed and help us have a great time?"

"Mr. Hogan, you have a lot to learn about woman my age."

"Not really, I leave that to my son's. I can't handle the stress of the younger woman."

"Is there a difference in our bodies?"

"Ms. Brady, have you seen woman my age compared to you?"

"Not what I meant, they once looked like me didn't they?"

"They had bigger hair." I smiled as I showed her my widows picture.

"Wow, they did have big hair, was that more important than the butts?"

"I'm not sure, they wore tight clothing showing off their assets, but seemed more concerned with their hair."

"So, if I come to class tomorrow wearing tighter clothing maybe then you can write your essay?"

"I don't know, those Jeans are very tight already."

"See, you said it differently, have a great night Mr. Hogan."

"Ms. Brady, are you free for dinner? You perspective is very interesting."

"Dinner, where?"

"You pick the place; I don't wish to make you uncomfortable."

"Pick me up at seven, this address, dress comfortably."

I went home and shaved, showered, and picked out a polo shirt and slacks. One I wore with my son and his wife to dinner once. Emily told me it was a nice match on me. So maybe Sue will think the same. Wow, do I call her Ms. Brady or Sue? She could be my daughter. This is two strange for me, then again, it's just dinner.

I drove over to her place and stopped at the entrance, the gate opened, and I wanted to run. Who is Sue Brady that she could live on a ranch like this and is she setting me up to meet her dad, who could be a golf partner. I should run. Damn I sound like a kid on his first date.

I park and walk up to a beautiful home, with double doors, with a woman dressed like a Belle from a Disney movie.

"Sue, I don't know what to say but you look stunning."

"Mr. Hogan, would you like to come in?"

"No, for some reason I fear your father is there and he is holding a golf club."

She laughed and walked inside.

"Ms. Brady, are you ready to go out?"

"Does this place really make you nervous?"

"Understatement."

"The two of us are the only ones in the house, no sawed-off shotguns, or golf clubs waiting on you. Come pour us a glass of wine and talk to me while I finish dinner."

"You cooked us dinner?"

"What don't you son's wives cook?"

"Not very well."

"Then I have a challenge, I hope you enjoy Italian."

"I never complain if I am getting a home cooked meal, unless I'm at my son's. She tries but she was meant to be a lawyer and should stay a lawyer."

"Kind of cruel to say."

"I would never tell her that."

"So, if you hate my dinner, you will not be honest?"

"Why do I feel as though I am going through a final exam?"

She smiled, "Okay, from here on just enjoy. Dinner is ready have a seat here."

She was gone for a few minutes but returned wearing a pair of white leggings very tight and hugging just the right areas and a red crop top. She walks out with salad, soup, and main course all at once. I get up to hold her seat but she holds her hand out

"Sue, you look absolutely breathtaking."

"Thank you, now in an effort to ignore your starring at me I brought this all out at once, so let's enjoy then we can talk."

The salad was Antipasto Salad with Bocconcini and Green-Olive Tapenade, with a Tortellini Soup, the main course, Mashed potato with Chicken Cacciatore.

It was the best meal I have had in ages; I was eating a little faster than I should but, wow. It was delicious.

"May I call you Ron?"

"I'm sorry, please do."

"Ron, I would have to guess my dinner has passed your test?"

"May I call you Sue? This is the best meal I have had in ages, at home or away. Thank you."

"Would you like more of anything?"

"Oh no, I am enjoying the satisfaction of all the taste and beauty around us."

"Around us?"

"Look at you, you're wearing white leggings, very tight and enjoyable to look at, a red crop top to show not only your delightful breast but your firm stomach and gorgeous neck. Your blonde hair is down and you're wearing contacts, so I notice your green eyes."

She smiled and stood to show me her butt.

"Ron, now how would you describe my ass?"

"Absolutely delicious."

She turned and looked at me. "Delicious?"

"Very."

"Interesting."

She went to pick up my plate, but I pulled her to my lap and kissed her. She smiled and her arms went around me, we kissed several minutes before she spoke.

"Would you like desert?"

"After?"

I lifted her into my arms, her left breast in my hand. She pointed down the hall, so I walked there never breaking the kiss. Once there, I sat on her bed and started kissing her neck.

"You kiss so gently; it makes me tingle."

Without removing her crop shirt, I sucked on her nipple and then kissed the other, she pushed me back as I left.

"Finish here first."

She was leaning back as I sucked on her now very engorged nipple, bringing me back to the other. "Sue, you smell like a garden in Sicily." This made her start to moan and pull my head to her breast.

"Trowel gently Mr. Hogan." She kissed the top of my head, and I gently sucked her once pea sizzed nipples, now engorged with blood or wine.

"Please uncover them, let me feel your gentle kisses."

I let her remove her crop top and I gave out a little gasp. She had beautiful white and unblemished breasts. I suck and lick them as I enjoyed kissing her B cup breast. Then she stiffened and whimpered as her body shook. I sat her down and kissed her sides, her stomach and then tongued her belly button. She giggled but pushed my head further into her. I could smell her aroma from her two small orgasms, and I had to make my way to her leggings, I knew I was in for a treat.

I kissed her camel toe as she leaned on her elbows to watch what I would do. I looked up at her and smiled as I buried my lips into her camel toe from outside her leggings. She screamed in excitement and shock. She was pulling my hair as she came. I had her clit in my mouth and rolled it in her leggings. She was so wet from my teasing and loving on her.

"Ron, I've never felt like this."

"I'm sorry to hear that, because there is more." I lifted her legs forcing her to fall backwards. I sucked on her sphincter. She was holding her breath in shock that I would touch her here. But I had just started, I sucked on her pussy making sure she felt the material of her leggings, which was so overpowering of her sexual aroma.

I forced myself to leave and moved down her leg. When I reached to bottom f the leggings, she looked at me. I started to pull them down with her help. I went so slow. He green eyes piercing my own eyes.

Once off I moved back up to her and embraced her and we kissed.

"Ron, my turn." I pulled her over as I rolled to my back kissing her. She broke the kiss and looked at me. Then she gently kissed my lips.

She sat up with my hands holding her breast, her hands roamed over mine. Then she pushed me away as she removed my shirt.

"Why are you sweating Mr. Hogan?"

"So much heat from the kitchen."

"Before I start, be honest, was our dinner really as good as you say?"

"There is only one thing that I have tasted today that surpasses your cooking."

"What would that be?"

"YOU."

She smiled and kissed my neck as she moved my arms to her back. She slowly moved down on me even sucking my now existing nipples. I laughed as she bit them, then she moved to my belly button, placing a nipple in it.

"A test, can I remove your pants without my nipple losing contact with your belly button."

"That sounds like fun." She smiles as she moves her legs toward my pants, she uses her toes to unsnap my pants and then pushes them down. Her nipple never moved. Then her feet move up again and she pulls down my underwear.

"I need your help if you wouldn't mind, but could you hold my hips steady." I marveled seeing her ass so high above her, yet her nipple never moved.

Her one foot held my cock.

"Ron, I had no idea." She placed my cock on her left foot. Now I am confused. I hold her ass steady as her right foot starts to rob my cock.

"How are you able to do this?"

"Shouldn't you be watching and holding my ass?"

"Of course."

The movement of muscles had me ready to cum in no time, I tried to warn her, but I couldn't speak as I screamed my own orgasm spraying rope after rope between her tits. She rolled off me when I finished and then turned to enjoy my cum. But she also lay her pussy over my face which I was happy to care for. I wasted no time in sucking her clit deep, then I slid a finger into her She jumped and came down on my cock, taking it deep into her mouth. We brought each other to the point of excitement again but she rolled off. She lay next to me looking at my cock.

"In my long history of sexual encounters, that would be about a year. I have never seen a cock as handsome as yours. I stopped you from cumming this time because I wish to serve you desert, then move on to making love to you."

She stood and walked out of her bedroom. She returned with a covered tray and a blindfold. She put it on me as she teased me with her breast.

"Now, time to enjoy some Italian desert, are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

She placed a tray next to my head; the smells had my mouth watering. Then she pressed a button to raise the head of the bed as she placed the tray on my chest.

"Now I have made twenty deserts, not this evening of course, but they are very good, and did I say I made them, they are not from a bakery, or store. Now I will place something at your lips, please be careful not to chock on it, and if you wish for a drink I have some wine for you."

"I'm ready."

"Okay this first one, is an easy delight so take carefully it could crumble."

I opened my mouth and I knew right away she put something on her nipple. I sucked on it slowly and she moaned in delight.

"That was Chocolate and Coffee Panna Cotta. This is a donut."

Not trusting her, I bit into it slowly and I'm glad I did, her nipple was inside.

"That was a raspberry Bombolini, I made the cream also."

"I loved the little raspberry in the middle."

She kissed me. "Now this is just a small taste, but later there will be plenty."

She again lowers her breast to my mouth, but this time it is covered. I licked all that I could and took a moment with her nipple.

"Pavlova Tiramisu, this was very good. I loved the dinner wear you used."

She spit out a giggle with my comment and put her finger to my mouth. "You missed some. Are you tired yet?

"Not yet, there is something I smell that is very familiar, I just can't put my finger on it."

She took a Cannoli and placed it in her mouth. I moaned over it. "Delicious."

I kept chewing until I felt her lips. She rolled us to her back trying to move the tray fast laughing.

She removed the blindfold, and I needed no time to see the desire in her green eyes, she opened her thighs to welcome me in. I kissed her as I gently entered her nice pink valley. Her hands went around my head and our eyes never moved. I slid in and then back out; she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Wait until you see what I made us for breakfast."