My Professor, My Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
Bite Me!
4.8k words
4.64
4.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Davik*

When I was 11, I met with the elders and was granted permission to leave. I had always felt like India wasn't my real home. After spending some time in London, I earned enough money for my sister and I to go West.

I had always known I wanted to be a teacher so when the opportunity arose to study abroad, I took it and came to America.

I knew and my wolf knew that it was our mate but when I had arrived that thing that had pulled me this way, that unseeing force that had guided my hand had simply vanished.

Disappointed but not deterred, I put my energy into my passions, double majoring in Computer Information Systems and Accounting in undergrad.

After finally completing my doctorate at Jordana University, I thought I would stay in the city, but then I got a call that my sister had found her mate in a nearby pack one hour away. When Jordana also had an open teaching position, it seemed like kismet. I could work at a university I loved and remain close to my sister.

The area around Jordana was neutral territory so I was able to purchase and revamp a rental car company, without having to go through the pack council, at the start of my master's program.

Managing that while trying to complete my doctorate had not been an easy task, but now, I had a great team in place allowing me to pursue my other interests, like teaching.

Life had been exceeding busy, but I had not lived the life of a monk. I had dated women since I had come to America but in the past 6 months my wolf stubbornly refused to engage with anyone other than his mate.

A male wolf needed the calm serenity of his female counterpart to calm his wolf spirit and my wolf was angry.

He had allowed me to have my fill during college and pursue what I wanted, now he wanted us to find our mate. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Wealth, degrees and success meant nothing to him. My wolf rarely wanted to come out in these past 6 months. As a college student at the time, I had permission from the nearby pack to enter pack lands and allow my wolf to run free. My wolf stubbornly refused.

No hunting, no running, just pent-up frustration.

When I got the call that my sister had found her mate in Alpha Aiden's pack, I was thrilled for her while also being cautious.

Anytime an unmated wolf entered another pack's territory, the unmated she wolves threw themselves at him in the hope of finding their own mate.

Most didn't, but enjoyed a nice round of fucking in the meantime.

Even the possibility of fucking his own kind hadn't stirred his wolf.

I was optimistic but overall doubtful that I would find a match but at least I would be close if my sister needed me.

As school was set to start soon, I had joined my sister on pack lands to meet her mate and some of my future students.

At 29, I was a little young to be a Professor, but I had easily won over the board with my charisma. It didn't hurt that I had powerful letters of reference from my professors as well as having completed a research intensive in a neighboring county teaching summer school.

I was ready to start my tenure.

I just hoped I would be able to meet my mate or at least get my wolf to end this sex embargo.

******

As the brother of the current alpha's daughter in law, I was given a Rancher in a private subdivision not to far away from the college as a welcome gift.

I was grateful for the gift and ready to officially meet Alpha Aiden and his son Jansen who was to be mated to my sister Arani.

When I arrived on pack lands it was a day like any other.

I had packed my meager belongings into a truck and moved them into the Rancher before heading to pack lands.

"Hello there Daivik!" Alpha Aiden said in a booming voice as he clasped my arm.

"Hello Alpha." I said nodding and slightly lowering my head as a sign of respect.

"This is my son Jansen." He said introducing his son who was currently star gazing at my sister Arani.

"Hello Jansen." I said clasping his arm. "It is nice to meet the man who will be mated to my sister."

As Jansen and Arani ignored everything in the room that was not each other, Alpha Aiden chuckled and gestured for me to follow him.

"Newly mated pairs." He said with a shake of his head.

He began giving me a tour of the pack lands.

As he showed me the different centers, buildings and family homes. He gave me the lay of the land.

As my sister was to be mated to his son, I had the option to join his pack.

As a new Professor at the college, I would have the freedom to live, work and come and go onto his pack lands and the area surrounding the school which was neutral territory. A lot of the pack members' children attended Jordana as it was so close by.

If I did not want to join Aiden's pack, there would be Alpha Jarrell's pack to the West, Alpha Calen of the North, Bricker of the East and Santiene of the South.

Unlike in my hometown, this areas pack alphas got along and ruled the state together.

"So, what is it that you hope to accomplish during your time here?" Alpha Aiden said.

"Build and expand my business while teaching." I said with a chuckle.

"That is not what I mean." Alpha Aiden said with a shake of his head. "I sense Alpha blood in you, your sister too. That is how I know she will make a great wife for my son Jansen and that they will be able to rule this pack when I am gone.

"Oh sir, I have no designs on fighting anyone for the alpha spot. I'm here for my sister and for work. I will settle wherever the Great spirits call me to." I said looking out onto the expanse of land.

I longed for the day my wolf and I would get another sign.

"If it's one thing I know about the spirits, they have a way of putting us in the exact place that we need to be." He said stopping in front of the cottage I would be staying in for the next few days.

"Unlike other states, we don't have one Alpha Ruler, we rule by council." He said staring out at the pack lands.

"I've always thought it would be a good idea for us to adapt with the times...have someone who can help guide us through this new technological age. All of us Alphas...we are old and although we would all fiercely deny it if you mentioned it, we all have our limitations." He said, turning back to me.

"Your sister tells me that you just completed your doctorate in Computer Information Systems." he said thoughtfully.

"Yes sir...alpha." I added at the last minute. It had been so long since I had been subject to an Alpha's rule, I was a bit rusty.

"Seems like it would be useful." He continued in a contemplative tone.

"I'm going to let you get settled in. Let me know if you need any help with anything and Welcome to the pack." He said before driving off.

I went inside and packed away my travel suitcase. It didn't take long as there was not much to pack away.

With my sister occupied with her new mate, I decided to get something to eat from the Pack Common House.

As I neared the building, an extremely faint scent caught my nose.

It was so faint, it was hard to discern exactly what it was.

Whatever it was my wolf was on high alert. We couldn't tell if it was danger or something else.

Giving into my wolf, I allowed him to take control and track down the scent.

I shifted into my wolf form with ease. Where once stood a man of 6' 4" now stood a proud auburn colored wolf.

We raced in the direction of the scent.

It was the most peculiar thing that had ever happened to me.

Normally when you followed a scent, the scent got stronger or weaker. This scent stayed the same.

My wolf howled in frustration at the thought of losing his prize. I calmed him, sending reassurance through our bond.

With nothing left to do, I went back to the Common House.

*****

The next day my wolf and I smelled the same scent again. Just like the day before we raced to find the source of the scent and came up empty handed.

This continued the next day and the next until both my wolf and I were filled with immense frustration.

We couldn't find the source of the scent but because of all the pent-up energy, I was able to convince my wolf to go hunting and we brought down a nice piece of game.

The following morning, we went in search of the scent again with the same results.

As I frustratedly walked back to the cottage, I ran into my sister who was just leaving it.

"I was looking for you." Arani said, giving me a hug.

"I'm here, what's up?" I said distractedly, angrily.

"Who put a thorn in your paw?" she said teasingly.

"It's this damn scent, I can't figure out what the hell it is...anyway how are things going with Jansen?" I continued.

"Things are going well." She said, getting a dreamy look in her eyes. "We will be formally announcing our mating at the Autumn Festival tomorrow and as the only representative of my family, you have to be there.

"Wouldn't miss it." I said in a bored tone. I loved my sister, but this damn vague scent was getting under my skin and making my skin crawl. I also had no desire to be in a room full of horny she wolves I couldn't fuck while trying to avoid watching my sister hump Jansen.

I would make my appearances, meet the other alphas, some of my students and then make my exit.

Unless I could convince my wolf to release some of this frustration. If I could do that, then I would stay.

*****

The morning of the festival, my wolf was antsy and crawling to get out and go for a run. This was a definite change in behavior from the past 6 months and made me antsy as well. Something was in the air.

Maybe a sign was coming from the Great Spirits?

I placated him by telling him we would run after our obligations were complete with the alpha and Arani.

I stood next to my sister as she was formally introduced to the rest of the pack alphas before Alpha Aiden introduced me as well.

Alpha Aiden did not exaggerate. All the other pack Alphas were older and although I did not have my own pack, I could tell that the other alphas recognized the alpha genes in my blood.

"So, you are the new Professor that we are supposed to entrust?" Alpha Jarrell said.

"Yes sir. I will be teaching Accounting in the fall and..." I began only to be cut off by Alpha Santiene.

"And Aiden thinks that you should be Alpha King?!?" He said with a snort, taking a sip of his drink. "How will an accounting teacher guide us into the new century Aiden honestly? Accounting is historic bookkeeping."

"Because History teaches us a lot about where we are going, and how to reach our true potential." I responded unoffended.

"How so?" said Alpha Bricker speaking up.

"All great civilizations learned from the civilizations that came before them. Building upon that knowledge and learning from their mistakes as well as their ancestors is what allowed them to create the foundations that we use today. We can learn a lot from our ancestor's mistakes, as well as our opponents. That is why I majored in Computer Information Systems. I big part of creating something new, is building off the foundations of things made in the past." I said with a shake of my head.

I was beginning to smell that damn annoying scent again. Still vague, still teasing my nostrils.

After 10 minutes of talking shop and getting to know the alphas better. I decided to wander around the outskirts of the festival and clear my head.

My wolf was not interested in any she wolves present at the festival. His lack of interest let me know this would be another night spent with my hand, so I slowly started to make my exit.

I would start at the booths outside and then sneak away to go for a run.

The scent continued to gnaw at me. Teasing me and making my wolf anxious.

I steadied myself with the post in front of me as tried yet again to find the source.

I turned my head.

The scent was fully in my nose now and there was no way we would not be able to track the source.

As I turned around preparing to give my wolf full reign. I scented the air and stopped short.

Standing before me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

In a white and gold formal dress that showed off her ample bosom, stood a 5' 9" mahogany goddess. Her mocha smooth skin tone was nicely complimented by gold bangles and gold hoop earrings.

I stared at her plump lips and scented the air to confirm she was indeed the source of the scent that had been nagging me for days.

Satisfied, my wolf began to step forward, stalking his prey.

I didn't know who this woman was but if my wolf was interested, so was I.

"Hello mate." She said and then she turned and ran into the woods.

My wolf howled in response.

Mate? I thought in confusion. There was no way she could be my mate. Although the scent was intriguing in some ways, my wolf and I would both know if we smelled our mate.

I shook my head to clear it. Regardless of who she was, my wolf was interested and if he would end our dry spell, I was interested too.

I raced after her.

As I followed the trail of white and gold clothing my wolf grew more ravenous at the thought of having her.

I caught up to her near a stream.

There she rested on all fours in the grass...her ass pointed in the air...her glistening pussy giving off the scent of arousal and...

"Mate!" my wolf said aggressively as he took control and bit her on the ass.

"Woah there buddy." I said wrestling control back from him and reigning him in. Although this woman smelled intriguing, I thought my wolf was using his desperation and loneliness to attach himself to a woman that was not our mate.

I would fuck her, but I refused to mate myself to anyone that was not my one and true mate.

And so began the battle with my wolf.

*Mia*

I squealed in glee as my mate finally caught up to me.

We should probably exchange names and get to know one another but there would be time for that later. My wolf was excited, and we were ready to become one with our mate. We couldn't allow anything to get in the way of that.

I bent over on all fours displaying my pussy for his view in a stretched cat pose.

My mouth salivated when my mate's wolf took over and nipped me on my ass.

Before I could recover, my mate extended his tongue to that of his wolf's to give me a nice long lick from my clit to the entrance of my pussy.

I shuddered, moaned and melted into the touch as he fucked my tight hole.

"Maaatteee..."I moaned.

"Daivik." He corrected.

"Daivik." I said tasting his name on my lips.

My mate, Daivik, continued to expertly nibble and tease my clit. When he added a finger to my pussy, my wolf growled.

We needed more. More pressure, more friction.

"More." I moaned and Daivik added another finger to my thirsty pussy.

As I began fucking myself on Daivik's hands and face, his fingers went deeper, stretching me further and brushing my maidenhead.

I winced and he cursed.

Was he upset that he had caused me temporary pain? Did he not know how much pleasure he had given me up to that point?

Was he not pleased that I saved myself for him?

He backed away and removed his fingers.

I turned around in confusion.

This was our first glimpse of our mate in all of his naked glory and he did not disappoint.

He towered over me at 6 foot something. He was Indian, with an athletic build, as was customary for wolves, and he also had black and auburn hair.

As my gaze traveled lower, we took in his thick 9inch cock.

I licked my lips and finally looked into his face again only to see him fighting his wolf.

My wolf and I were turned on at the sight. We were making our mate out of control with their lust to have us.

Good.

*Daivik*

She was a virgin!?!

No matter how much his wolf wanted this woman, there was no way that he was fucking a virgin! Especially after not having sex for the past 6 months.

His wolf would split her in two.

When he had discovered her maidenhead, his wolf had howled in satisfaction as he stopped cold.

"We will be the first to have her." he growled to me. I vehemently refused.

I had no idea why this young she wolf wanted to give herself to us or thought us her mate but as I could not scent her, there was no way I would claim something that was not rightfully mine.

However.

I was not a saint.

It had been 6 months and we were both consenting adults.

So while I would not take her virginity, there were definitely other ways we could enjoy each other. I thought with a smirk.

Coming to an agreement I looked at her, her eyes changing from their normal dark brown to the blue of her wolf, indicating that she was a future alpha.

My already hard cock stiffened even further.

Having a future alpha female submit to me was a huge turn on.

I prowled over to her, taking one of her huge tits in my hand and the other into my mouth.

"Daivik." She moaned and my claws sharpened.

There was something about the way she moaned my name. Something about her responses. Something about me being the first because there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she had let anyone else give her such pleasure.

I licked and bit her nipples while I slid my hands down her body once again finding her little nubbin of pleasure.

As I pinched and teased her clit she squirmed in my hands, moaning out her pleasure as her hands shifted to claws then back again.

This woman was so hot, I had to have a taste of her again.

I kneeled before her, spreading her legs wide as I once again tasted her.

"Oh Daivik, yes, yes, yesssss!" She growled as I swirled my tongue against her clit while sucking it into my mouth.

Careful of her maidenhead this time, I teased the inside of her pussy with two fingers again as she began to come apart.

"Yes! Mateeee! Yes!" She screamed and my wolf howled in satisfaction at the sight of her reaching her pleasure.

As she came, I continued to lap at her pussy, taking every, last drop of her.

*Mia*

My mate had just made me orgasm! My mate!

As he smirked up at me and continued to languidly lap at my pussy, I could only think of how great he would feel once he was inside of me.

He abruptly stood.

As he looked down at me, I could see him battling his wolf.

He gripped my hair in one hand forcing me to tilt my head back before he rubbed the tip of his cock on my lips.

"Open." He gritted out.

Ok. I had this! I had seen this in most of the porn videos I had watched.

I opened my mouth in the perfect O and he shoved his cock inside.

I moaned at the delicious taste of his precum as it hit my tongue.

There was no way that I would be able to take all of his cock inside my mouth, so I relaxed as much as I could and allowed him to fuck my face.

I used the saliva dripping from my mouth to coat the parts of his dick that my mouth could not reach, and I reached my hands up and stroked his cock.

I started with one hand, squeezing in time with his motions.

When he pushed forward, I moved my hand forward following my mouth. When he pushed back, I pulled back.

When he eased back allowing me more control, I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock.

He groaned and tilted his head back in pleasure.

I licked down the sides of his shaft and cupped and lightly squeezed his balls.

I took him back into my mouth and once again sucked up and down his cock.

After a while, I sped up the motion of my hands and mouth and when I heard him hiss again, I knew he was close to reaching his pleasure.

I moaned as the first spurt of his essence hit the back of my throat.

"Fuuucccck." He growled out and pulled my hair, forcing me to stay still as he fucked my mouth into submission.

I licked every drop of cum from him.

His cock still hung firm in front of me and I smirked, it took a lot to satiate a wolfs appetite.

12