My Professor, My Mate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to fuck me mate?" I said bending over again and presenting my still wet pussy to him.

He bent down and cupped me, and I moaned as he stuck his middle finger inside me.

He smacked my ass and I preened.

As he began finger fucking me again, I grew angry.

Did he not know I had waited years for this? For him to claim me? Why was he hesitating?

My wolf and I shook our head in agitation.

"That's not what we want...This is what we want." I said reaching back and grabbing his dick.

He hissed and we both bucked as I teased my clit with the tip of his penis.

Pushing him through my slick folds, I guided him from my clit down my slit to play at my entrance before pushing back up to my pleasure knub.

When I guided him back down, we both moaned as I pushed him inside of me less than an inch.

His wolf howled and before I knew it, I felt the sting of a sharp bite between my neck and left shoulder.

"Yes." My wolf moaned in response.

Without thinking she pushed back, inserting herself fully on our mate.

I yelped in pain as his wolf and my wolf howled in satisfaction.

"I'm sorry." He said kissing my shoulder.

"It's ok I...I want this, I want you." I sobbed in happiness.

He squeezed my breasts and began to slowly pump his hips back and forth causing us both to moan.

This was glorious.

Romance novels and porn be damned. They didn't do this justice. This feeling...the feeling of my mate...

The pleasure coursing through my body felt indescribable and because of his bite, I could feel his pleasure too. Once I bit him, the mating would be complete, and I would be completely his.

We rocked together in unison as I moaned his name, "Oh Daivik, yess...you are perfect."

He pulled me up to his body so that my back was flat against his chest and he bit my mark of possession while he fondled my breasts.

When he pinched my clit, I lost.

"Fuck, that feels so good." I moaned as I pushed back against him.

"You like that?" He said with a cock chuckle in my ear.

"I love it...I love it mate, you feel so perfect, you were made for me." I moaned.

"Fuck!" He growled and pushed me back down on all fours.

He then proceeded to pummel me.

I shuddered and gasped as wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body.

"Ooooh...fuuuucccckkk....mattteeee....I'm coming! I'm coming!" I moaned as I climaxed and for the first time felt my pussy tighten and squeeze around his cock.

"Fuck!!!" He cried out as he continued to pump.

I lifted my ass higher and reveled in the feelings racking my body as his strokes extended my climax.

Daivik pulled out and I felt the evidence of his pleasure coat my back and ass.

"Fuck!" he groaned, and I looked back to see him stroking the rest of his cum out of his dick.

I was disappointed. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered that I had forgotten to get him to wear a condom, but I no longer cared.

He felt so good, and I wanted to be one with my mate.

I turned over and pulled him down into a fierce kiss.

Our tongues dueled and we both groaned as our hands racked over each other's body.

We had just had each other, and we still wanted more.

I pushed my mate down and straddled his waist.

He had marked me, so now it was time for me to mark him.

I grasped ahold of his cock and eased him inside of me.

I whimpered when I was fully seated, and he groaned and scratched my lower back.

I tentatively moved up and down and Daivik groaned.

My wolf growled smugly at the sight of our mate getting pleasure from us.

As I rocked my hips, my mouth hovered over the juncture between his shoulder and neck.

I teased him, licking the vein where his pulse throbbed.

I let my wolf take over.

"Do it!" He moaned pushing my hips down into his before pulling me up and repeating the motion again.

I opened my jaw, "Mate..." I garbled out.

"What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?" My father said, coming into the clearing.

"Dad!" I gasped in shock. Daivik quickly pulled out and pushed me behind him, crouching down protectively.

The lost of his cock caused both me and my wolf to whine in protest.

"Dad, what the fuck are you doing here?" I said angrily.

Daivik handed me his suit jacket to cover myself with as he stared down at my father.

"Alpha!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Alpha." I said back angrily.

He ignored me and said, "I won't ask again, what the fuck are you doing with my daughter?"

"I didn't know..." Daivik began.

"Of course you didn't know. You breeze into town, and the first thing you do is take my daughters innocence!?!? And you mate with her?!?!" My dad said incredulously.

"Dad...Alpha, I told you, he is my mate. I am his, it is his right." I said through gritted teeth. My wolf and I were angry at being interrupted.

He ignored me. "Are you her mate? Well speak up, are you her mate?"

"I don't know." Daivik said and my heart shattered.

What?!? How could he not know. I knew. Did our mate not want us?

Inside I wailed. Outwardly I bit my lip as the silent tears began to roll down my face.

"That's right. You couldn't fucking know because you can't scent her! And what's worse, you didn't even ask my permission and you mated her, you took away her choice!" My father said, stabbing Daivik in the chest.

Guilt and shame rolled off Daivik in waves.

As much as I was hurting, I was not going to let my father berate my mate. Regardless of if he knew or not, I knew and he was my mate. We didn't do anything wrong.

"Dad...alpha." I began.

"Go Mia!" My dad yelled in full alpha command.

"But!" I said lifting my chin.

"Go!" He said adding more command to his tone. "That is a direct order from your alpha."

My wolf shrunk inside of me at his tone.

"I will never forgive you for this." I said brushing past him.

And with that, I ran home.

12