My Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my legs still on the floor, I lay back on the bed as Natalie continued stroking my dick. I very quickly got hard again, and I closed my eyes. Natalie knew just how to rub the head and the section just below to drive me crazy. She used her other hand to tickle my balls, and the feeling was unbelievable. Suddenly, I grabbed her hand to stop her. I slid onto the bed and rotated into a normal position on my side with my bent arm holding up my head.

"Come lay next to me," I said.

She got on the bed next to me and reached down to continue stroking my dick. I reached over squeezed her breast before sliding my hand further down. I rubbed my hand along her landing strip and onto her pussy lips. After a short time, she was wet and I slipped my hand into her pussy. Now she was stroking my dick and I was fingering her. We were both breathing heavily. After a couple of minutes, while still fingering her, I used my thumb to rub her clit.

We were both lying with our eyes closed as we masturbated each other. I felt myself getting close, and I wanted to bring Natalie to the same point. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit very quickly with my pussy-juice-lubricated finger. Even as her moaning got louder with her own pleasure, she continued stroking my dick with the perfect amount of pressure.

"I'm going to come, Natalie," I whispered.

I exploded, shooting cum on Natalie's leg and her hand. As soon as my cum hit her, her body started shaking as her own orgasm started. Her whole body jerked over and over, with a high-pitched grunt joining each spasm. She held my dick throughout her entire orgasm, even long after I started to soften. When she released my dick, I stopped rubbing her clit. We both collapsed on our backs, breathing hard. Natalie laid her cum-soaked hand on her stomach.

After a minute, Natalie was the first to speak.

"Wow, that was great. I've never even done that with my husband."

"Had an orgasm?" I said with a chuckle.

"No, stupid," she said laughing, "masturbated each other. I liked it."

"Yeah. Me too."

We were quiet for a couple of minutes.

"You know," she finally said, "I HATE you for not fucking me."

"Yeah," I said, knowing how much I, too, would have enjoyed it, "I know."

After a quick pause, she continued, "but I also love you for not fucking me. The reason you wouldn't fuck me is exactly why I wanted - make that want - so badly to fuck you. You're such a nice guy."

I smiled.

"Are we okay?" I asked. "I mean, when we're back at the office, are things going to be normal?"

She smiled.

"Yeah, we're good. I mean, in the middle of a meeting I might stick my hand in your pants and start jacking you off, but as long as you're okay with that, we're good."

I laughed really loudly.

"Umm, let's talk about THAT one later. Right now, I think we both need a shower."

"Can we do it together?" she asked. "I promise not to accidentally grab your dick and stick it in my pussy, okay?"

I laughed again, as I nodded and we both got up and walked to the bathroom. While I certainly enjoyed helping Natalie by washing her boobs, we didn't get too kinky in the shower. Afterwards, I got dressed while Natalie just stayed wrapped in a towel. I hugged her tightly before I left.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I love you too. See you in the morning."

And I left. I wasn't sure if I felt worse about things we did that we probably shouldn't have done or things we DIDN'T do that I certainly would have liked to. But I couldn't help but smile as I walked to the elevator to go to my room.

The next morning, everything seemed normal between Natalie and me, and that made me happy. I wasn't convinced something similar wouldn't happen again, but I was really glad I still had my best work friend.

Later that week, I found out I got the job I had applied for, which would be a promotion. I'd now be at the same level as Diane. I wouldn't be working directly with Natalie on projects, but we'd still be in the same larger group, so I'd still see her often.

The following Friday, my last day in my current role, a bunch of us went out for a drink after work to celebrate. Even Diane showed up, which was a surprise. She looked pretty good, having on a little more makeup than usual and wearing a blouse that seemed just a little tighter than usual. A couple of times I caught myself checking her out when she was talking to someone else. Bernie was his usual, unfiltered self, and his stories had us all laughing hysterically. Erin loosened up more than I had ever seen before, and she, too, was quite funny.

At one point, Natalie leaned over to whisper in my ear as she put her hand fairly high on my thigh.

"Would this be a good time for a celebratory hand job?" she asked, which caused me to burst out laughing.

"You wanna share?" Diane asked, laughing herself.

I just shook my head no, with Natalie and me continuing to laugh.

We didn't stay late, and after a couple of rounds, folks started peeling off to head home. I thanked everyone for coming out for me and buying me drinks, and I headed home.

I hadn't been in my house five minutes when the doorbell rang. I couldn't imagine who was here, and I was even more surprised when I opened the door. Diane was standing there.

"Hi, Ron," she said nonchalantly.

"Uh, hi, Diane."

"Surprised to see me?" she said, with a sly smile.

"Well, yeah, kinda."

"I forgot to tell you something earlier. May I come in?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I said as I stepped back to let her in. I closed the door after she stepped past me.

She walked in and turned to look at me, but didn't say anything for a few awkward seconds.

"I wanted to make sure you knew your promotion is official."

"Well, yeah", I was thinking, "I know. That's why we celebrated tonight". But I simply replied, "I know."

"So," she continued, "that means you don't work for me anymore."

Again, I was a little confused. I simply answered, "Uh huh."

"So, I have absolutely no control over you anymore. You get that, right?"

"Yes, Diane, I know. I'm working for Pete now. What's the point?"

Diane smiled with perhaps the broadest smile I'd ever seen on her.

"So," she said as she took a step toward me and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, "that means now there are no rules against us sleeping together."

My eyes popped open as she said that, which made her smile. She continued walking toward me and had her blouse unbuttoned by the time she got right in front of me.

"Would you like to fuck me, Ron?" she said softly. "Did you like looking at my tits tonight? You didn't think I saw you, but I did. I wore this blouse just for you. I thought it made my breasts look good, but I think they look even better without it. What do you think?"

I didn't know what the hell was going on. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure what to do. I only knew my dick was hard, and Diane wanted it. Without thinking, my hands reached into her blouse, slid up her stomach, and cupped her two beautiful breasts. I squeezed them gently, and she let out a sweet whine.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," she said.

I squeezed them a little harder as we both leaned in until our lips touched. She put her hand behind my head and pressed her lips hard against mine. She quickly opened her mouth and found my tongue, both of us breathing heavily. After a couple of minutes, Diane pulled away.

"Jesus, I've wanted to do this since the day you joined the team," she said.

She started unbuttoning my shirt, and I reluctantly released her breasts to help her. Once I pulled it off, I reached behind her to release her bra. I pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. She looked at me with a smile of confidence as I concentrated my eyes on her C-cup breasts with bright red areolas and thick hard nipples.

"Oh, god, Diane," was all I could get out, which made her smile more.

My right hand covered her left breast as I squeezed her deliciously soft, yet firm, body. At the same time, I bent over sucked her right nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it. I was in heaven.

"Oh, yeah, Ron, I like that. Squeeze my nipples."

My hand pinched her nipple, a little harder than I would normally do, but the "mmm" coming out of her mouth let me know it was good. At the same time, I very gently used my teeth to apply pressure to her other nipple.

"SHIT! YES!" she screamed. I made sure to remember what she liked. Her tits were fantastic. Though I really like small breasts, hers were absolutely wonderful for larger ones. And her nipple sensitivity made them fun to play with, knowing I was giving her extreme pleasure.

After a while, I released her breast in my mouth and stood up so I could taste her tongue again. We kissed hard while I continued to massage her one breast. She was rubbing my hard cock through my pants, and it felt wonderful.

While still kissing, I reached around her to unhook and unzip her skirt. I pushed it over her hips and it fell to the floor. Returning one hand to her breast, I slipped the other into her panties. She was wet - really wet, and I easily slipped a finger into her.

"Oh, god!" she cried out, as I slid my finger in and out a few times and tapped her G-spot.

I bent down to pull her panties down. I kissed her dark pussy hair, which was shaved into a wide triangle. When I slid my tongue over her exposed clit, she yelped. I did it again, and she yelped again. I was therefore surprised when she pushed my head away and pulled me up. I was also disappointed, as I love eating pussy, and I really wanted to taste her and lick her to orgasm.

But my spirits were lifted when she said, "Later." I smiled. "Right now," she continued as she quickly unbuttoned my pants, pulled down the zipper and stuck her hand in my underwear, "I really want this in me."

I moaned as she stroked my cock for a couple of seconds, but was then surprised when she walked away. She picked up her purse and pulled out a condom. She tossed it on the coffee table as she bent over the arm of the couch, giving me one of my favorite views: a pussy from behind with spread lips.

"C'mon, Ron, fuck me. I've been waiting for this all night. Hell, I've been waiting for this for five years."

Rather than take off my shoes and socks, I pulled up my pants enough to me let walk over to her without tripping. I dropped my pants and put on the condom, all while staring at her sweet pussy. Her lips were a little darker, and I couldn't help giving her one quick lick.

"Stop it, damn it, and fuck me!"

She really sounded pissed, but I knew it's just that she was really horny. She was very wet. I rubbed my cock up and down between her lips just a couple of times before I pushed inside. Thanks to her lubrication, I slid all the way in, but she was tight. It was such a glorious feeling, the combination of smooth sliding but with incredible pressure. When my hips hit her ass, we both moaned. I slowly pulled back and slowly pushed in, and it was heaven for me. But apparently this was not what Diane wanted.

"You can drag it out later. Right now, please just fuck me hard. Make me come. Please!"

Although I might have preferred a longer session, who was I to argue with a woman asking me to fuck her hard in my favorite position, especially with the promise of more later. Wanting to keep her happy (even if she was no longer my boss), I started banging her like my life depended on it. All the way in hard, slapping against her. All the way back and then quickly all the way in. Although it wasn't the way I would have started, I certainly can't say I didn't enjoy it. Diane was squeezing my dick with every thrust and pushing back every time I pushed in.

"Fuck, yes. That's it. That's It," she cried out. I bent over to take her right breast in my right hand. After a few squeezes of her entire breast, I concentrated on her sensitive nipple. I squeezed it hard and pulled it a little, since she seemed to like this earlier. Her moaning told me it was the right move.

I kept this up for quite a few minutes, but then Diane seemed to squeeze my dick even harder. It felt fantastic, but I knew I couldn't keep this up too long. While still playing with one nipple, I used my other hand to reach around and rub her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she kept repeating. "Faster. Faster."

I released her breast so I could stand a little more upright while still massaging her clit. This allowed me thrust into her further and faster, which also brought me right to the edge. After only another minute she barely beat me to the finish line as she cried out, "OH GOD!"

Her whole body shook as her pussy spasmed over and over, squeezing my dick. I exploded into her, continuing to pump as long as I could. I rubbed her clit throughout her orgasm until she just collapsed over the arm of the couch. I fell on top of her but supported my weight with my arms on the arms of the couch.

After a minute, I had enough strength to stand, slide out while holding the condom, and remove it. I pulled Diane up by the shoulders, turned her around, and hugged her as her head collapsed on my shoulder and her arms weakly wrapped around me.

After another minute she lifted her head and smiled.

"Whatcha think?" she asked. "Not bad for an Ice Lady, huh?"

I started laughing.

"I never called you that," I said defensively.

"I know... but I'm sure you thought it at times."

"I thought more about how much I wanted to do this," I said.

"Yeah? Anything else you'd like to do?" she asked, with a seductive smile.

I broke away and grabbed her hand. I started to walk toward the bedroom until I nearly fell forward - I forgot my pants were wrapped around my ankles. Diane pulled my arm to prevent my face-plant and started laughing hysterically.

"In a rush?" she asked through her laughter.

I pulled up my underwear and pants and buckled the belt so I could walk while still holding her hand. We walked into the bedroom, and I turned her toward me. I slid one hand up to her breast as I leaned in, and we had a very nice, long, passionate kiss. I was massaging her breast and squeezing her nipple the whole time, and she was breathing hard. I broke away to kick off my shoes and took off the rest of my clothes.

I walked her over to the bed, and she lay down. I lay next to her and started kissing her again, while massaging her breasts. I slipped one hand down her body, between her lips, and into her pussy. She let out a sweet cry. I really enjoyed kissing her, and she clearly was excited. I slipped two fingers into her as I continued stroking her.

I pulled my face away from her and started moving down her body, taking a quick suck on each nipple. I kissed her stomach, her mound, and gave a very soft, closed-mouth kiss on her clit hood. Then I stuck out my tongue and licked directly under and over her hood, causing her to buck her hips and cry out. I positioned my face between her legs and started licking her sweet lips, continuing up over her clit, which was now peeking out. I returned to her opening and stuck my tongue inside to taste all of her. Sensing she was very excited, I replaced my tongue with two fingers and returned to licking her clit.

She was rhythmically thrusting her hips with each lick of her clit. I backed off direct stimulation and circled my tongue around her clit, which caused her to relax just a bit and lay back. As soon as she seemed to calm down, I attacked her clit again with direct licks; she immediately started bucking and whining. I again pulled away, stopped direct stimulation, and she calmed down again. The next time I flicked my tongue directly on her clit, she grabbed my head with both hands.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" she whined.

I was happy to continue licking her as she again was bucking up with each lick. I reached up to squeeze her sensitive nipples, and after just another minute, she tensed up, pulled my head even harder, and had a glorious orgasm. No, I thought, she definitely wasn't the Ice Lady.

When she finally caught her breath, she looked down at me and smiled.

"You're so good at that, I just might let you do that again," she said.

"It would be my pleasure. Seriously, my pleasure."

She smiled at me again.

"But right now, I want you inside me again. Nice and slow this time."

I slid off the bed and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. Then I positioned myself above her, between her legs. She pulled her knees back, giving me a beautiful view of her. I put my dick at her opening and slowly slid all the way down.

"Fuck, Diane, you feel so good."

"Mmm, so do you. Fuck me, Ron."

I pulled back until just the tip was in, and then slowly pushed back in. The combination of sliding my dick along her smooth, wet pussy, combined with the tightness of her walls hugging me, was incredible. Again, I just held it at the bottom. Diane squeezed her muscles, causing me to groan.

I kept up the s-l-o-w backing out and equally slow sliding in for a couple of minutes, but I wasn't stopping at the bottom anymore. As it was, I was fighting with myself. I really enjoyed every second of being inside Diane and wanted it to last, but the other part of me wanted to go faster to increase the stimulation. After a few minutes, the "other part" started taking over as I started moving faster. Because of the way Diane pulled her knees back, I could rub her clit with my pelvis by sliding up her body as I pulled out.

Diane and I were both grunting with each stroke, and I finally hit my limit. I thrust down and groaned as I started coming very hard. Diane felt my dick twitch, and apparently it was enough to start her orgasm, too. She cried out as her hips lifted hard against me. She kept thrusting up, over and over, until she finally collapsed. I slid out and removed the condom before lying next to her with my head resting at the top of her breasts. She placed her hand in my hair.

After a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes.

"Wow, that was nice," she said. "I'll have to give you a very good rating on your performance report."

I started laughing.

"Do you always fill out evaluations after you have sex?" I asked.

"No," she said laughing, "but maybe I should. You could be the first."

"Don't you think you should have additional samples of my work?" I asked.

Diane laughed loudly.

"Oh, I intend to," she replied. "But next time, I want it to be like last week's org chart."

"Huh?" I asked, with a confused look on my face.

"I want you under me," she said, and started laughing.

I never realized how much I liked org charts.

12