All Comments on 'My Pussy is ALWAYS Too Hot'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird

All of your stories seem artificial and lack the proper creative writing skills to get people into the zone. I expected to get wet, but I've never been so dry in my life. 1/10

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 8 years agoAuthor
Here are TWO reasons my submissions lack creativity:

This is not my best submission because it does not have a continuous story line all the way through. That's because it is an accounting of a lot of shorter events.

Regarding the lack of creativity:

1) It's because I write about things that really happened. REAL accounts about REAL sex between Blue and I which REALLY took place. On purpose, I do not write THAT in a creative manner. I write it as it truly happened in hopes of preventing embellishment and adding things which are not true.

2) Have you noticed my submissions have a rougher edge to them? That is intentional. Yes, they do express the intense love between Blue and I, but I refuse to waste the reader's time with FILLER they can get in erotic fiction. I won't subject them to things such as where we went to dinner, what we had for dinner, entire SEGMENTS full of conversation leading up to sex and mundane descriptions of settings.

johns49johns49about 8 years ago
Great story

You write some of the best stories that I have read. Keep up the great stories with Sunny and Blue

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

Thank-you so much! This one is the last one that will not have a definite storyline all the way through. The next one will. It's already written and I'm dying post it, because I probably love it more than the 65 other things I've written. It's a change of venue...it didn't happen at home, and some of it happened in public.

Again, thank-you!

Sunny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous