My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 01

Story Info
My Queen Kelly Madison... The Fun Starts.
6.2k words
4k
1
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 01

By : DickThePimp

Episode 01 : I Found The Right Queen

I fell in love one year ago today. I was just 18. My love, 52. My love's name... Kelly Madison. Yep, that Kelly Madison. She dumped her husband for me. Two days after we started dating, we moved in together. And Good God... it's been pure, heavenly bliss ever since. We recently got engaged.

Kelly lives with me, my mama Beth (Beth Chapman), my twin sister... time, not looks... Kaia, my sister Max (Kat Dennings), and my sister Sarah (Sarah Spain). My sister Gina lives next door with her weird ass, old boyfriend. He sees himself as the park playboy. Even though he's really the only one who sees him that way.

"Happy Anniversary, stud." Kelly kisses me on the picnic table out back, handing me a present too.

"Thank you, my love. Happy Anniversary. Your gift is on its way." I grin. Kelly grins back, kissing me again. We hug. Nice and tight. I love Kelly more than anything. And damn... she smells so damn good. Wow! I sniff away as we hug.

"Open it." Kelly tells me, smiling all excited. I hand the blunt to my buddy Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and open my gift. It's a gold and diamond studded PIMP chain. It's freaking awesome. I take it out of the box, and show everyone, then Kelly puts it around my neck.

"Do you like it? I know you told me you wanted one."

"I love it baby. It's so awesome. Thank you so much. I love you."

"Awwwww. You're welcome. I love you too, baby. More than anything." Kelly hugs me tight again, kissing me too. Her tongue quickly jamming down my throat. She sucks off my tongue as well. Oh how I love that.

My extra horny hands get all up on those 34FFs too. Squeezing away. My thumbs rubbing up and down on her rock hard nipples through her tight white tank top. No bra zone in full effect.

"Mmmmmmmmm. So what's my gift, love? Beth said it's something really big that I'm gonna really love." Kelly is all anxious.

"You'll see." I grin. No hints given.

"I just hope Spence (The King Of Queens) doesn't wreck on the way down here." Penny whispers in my ear.

I get a text from my buddy Spence saying that he's almost here.

"Ok, babe. Blindfold on. Your gift is almost here." I grab the blindfold I had on the picnic table and put in over Kelly's eyes. It's pink... her favorite color. She's so excited.

"Baby... I'm gonna fuck your brains out after you give me my gift. I promise." Kelly grins all super happy and all.

"You always do, hot stuff." I laugh. Kelly laughs too, hugging me again. Those massive natural jugs feeling so freaking amazing as they press into my chest. I double scoop squeeze Kelly's gorgeous rump as we hug. Such a sweet ass too. Nice and supple and squeezable.

Spence pulls into the trailer park, beeping his Star Wars themed pickup horn. It plays Darth Vader's theme. Kinda cool actually. Spence has Kelly's anniversary gift on the trailer he's towing with his truck.

Kelly looks around with her blindfold on, startled by the horn. Spence parks in front of my trailer, and I lead Kelly over to his truck.

"Ok, baby. This is for you. I love you more than anything." I whip off her blindfold and... voila! A hot pink Maserati. With Kelly Madison in gold on each front fender. She's floored by her gift.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" Kelly's jaw drops. She just stares at it, then she starts to cry. I hug her and she hugs me back, crying in my arms.

"I remember, on our first date you told me that your dream car was a hot pink Maserati with your name in gold. So... here you are, my queen." I kiss her cheek as she cries. Mom starts crying too. Kaia also. Penny jumps on the crying bandwagon as well.

Spence backs the car off of the trailer.

"Baby... This is the most thoughtful and MOST AWESOME gift anyone has ever given me. Thank you so very much, my king. Thank you... thank you... thank you. I love you more than anything, my king. My God... it's so beautiful." Kelly can't stop crying as she looks at her new dream car.

"You're welcome, baby. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you, my love. More than life itself." I kiss my queen. So deep and loving. Our lips locked tight. I'm 19 and she's 53, but Kelly's my soulmate. The hottest woman ever to grace the planet too. And she's my woman. My fiancé. My queen. We just hug. Not saying a word. Just hug..........................................

I wanted to get Kelly the car since our first date. It was very important to me, and she's definitely worth it. She could've gotten it herself, but she's always been so driven to make smart business decisions to actually buy it, so I wanted to get it for her. Plus, I had some money saved up from my sugar mamas. I have some really nice... and really rich... ones. Most are famous. There's a big demand out there for a 19 year old pretty boy with a fourteen inch cock I guess. Who woulda thunk it? Haha.

"God... this is freaking awesome!" Kaia comments.

"It's so gorgeous, baby."

"Thanks, mama."

Get in it, babe." I tell Kelly. She kisses me real quick then races around the car to the driver's side. She looks at her name in gold, and blows me a real big kiss, smiling so happy. Kelly gets in and coos happily. The plush, hot pink and ice white seats are super soft and comfy.

I even got Kelly's name on the steering wheel. And she notices that real quick.

"You got them to out my name in gold on the steering wheel too. Oh my God, babe. Thank you so much." Kelly blows me several happy kisses through the car window. I walk up to it and squat down, looking around inside.

"Let's go for a ride, stud. I've gotta thank you for my amazing gift. God, I love you!" Kelly waves me in and closes her door. I jump in and we head off, waving bye to everyone. Kelly takes it easy in the trailer park, not burning donuts with her new car like I would.

"Gina home?" Spence asks mom.

"Yeah... and jackass isn't. So, have fun."

Spence heads all excited I over to Gina's trailer to spend some fun time with my sis. He's Gina's side dick. Well... one of 'em. Her weird ass boyfriend Earl is out with his buddies, so Spence has great timing.

Mama and Kaia walk over to the bar Kelly bartends at. It's near the front of the park. Kelly certainly doesn't need to work at all, but she loves bartending, so she does it for fun.

Penny heads inside our trailer. Puffing hard on that blunt. She's been spending a few days with us. Her trailer had a leaky roof, so she needed a place to stay while they fixed it, and she's best friends with Max, so she's staying with us.

My woman and I head up to a real quiet spot a few miles from the trailer park. She parks her brand new, 170 grand sports car and we get down to some freaky make out biz. Kelly smirks at me, all naughty and super horned up. She slides over into my lap and kisses me, arms hugging me around my neck, huge tongue action immediately.

My hands zoom in on their mighty target. My fiance's mind blowing knockers. As Kelly tongue fucks my throat, my hands roughly play with her huge jugs, squeezing and shaking them senseless, making Kelly moan so loud and so happy.

"God..." Kelly's kisses are so heated and sexual. Those full, succulent pink lips driving me wild. "... I want you to get me pregnant, my king. I wanna have your baby, James. Please knock me up, baby... please." I can't stop smiling as Kelly's kisses keep coming. Those lips feverishly devouring mine. Her hands rubbing my chest. Her fingers twisting and shaking my pierced nips.

God... it's so steamy in the car. Just from Kelly's intense make out work on me. She's grinding hard on my lap as we heatedly kiss. My hands gripping and groping those awesomely perfect knockers so rough and deep. I'm fucking obsessed with my woman's massive tits. Fucking obsessed!

Kelly whips her pink booty shorts off and tosses them in the back seat. She yanks my shorts down and starts stroking my hard cock with both hands as she furiously sucks off my tongue. She raises up and slides me into her dripping wet snatch. Her pussy gripping my monster meat and pulling it in so smoothly. Her slick juices lubing my cock's steady journey deep into her warm and wet inner depths.

Kelly bounces hard on my cock, her pussy jerking it tight and deep as she slams her milf coochie down onto my crotch over and over.

While we're going at hot and heavy in Kelly's new car, Mama and Kaia are chillin' at Kelly's. My babe named the bar after herself. Smart move. A world famous former pornstar known for her massive tits opening a bar with her name... and her image... on it is a rather smart marketing ploy. Yep... a cool ass neon image of Kelly on the front of the building and the sign. Fucking awesome. The hottest bar ever. Oh yeah.

"Earl got me to suck his dick yesterday." Kaia says to our mom. They're both drinking beers at the bar.

"Kaia, why would you do that? He's an asshole." Mama scopes out the bar as she drinks her mug of beer.

"Yeah... but he's got a real nice cock. It's so big and thick. Soooo thick. He kept bugging me about sucking it, so I finally did." Kaia shrugs her shoulders at mama. Kaia is a sex fiend. She loves it and does it as much as possible. We have that in common. Twins in more ways than one. Ha. "I know he really wants to fuck you. He wants to fuck me too, but I just sucked him off. I haven't let him fuck me yet."

"Well... He can want to all he wants. I'm not fucking that jackass. I don't care how big his damn dick is." Mama chugs down the rest of her beer, then motions for the bartender to give her another.

"It's real nice, mama. His cum's really yummy too." Kaia winks at mama. A really sly, horny smirk on her lips. She's chewing on her bubblegum and drinking her beer as well. Damn, that chick's sexy as fuck. I have some gorgeous freaking sisters. Mama too.

Mama just shakes her head at Kaia, sipping her new beer. The mug filled to the brim. Yeah... we like to drink around here.

"GOD!!! UHH!!! So fucking good!" Kelly's passionate gaze sets my soul on fire. She's grinding on my cock, leaning back on the console, shaking and squeezing her tits as I smile at her. Good God! That woman's a goddess. The hottest goddess ever!

I hold her hips as she speeds up, rocking back and forth on my might meat missile, her cum shooting cunt pumping out pussy nut all over my cock and my crotch. Her pussy walls trembling on my immense girth. The vibrations making me growl so happy.

"Haha." Kelly grins, rocking faster.... faster... faster... faster. Her pussy gripping my fourteen inches of milf fucking fame so tight. Her soft, but toned ass rubbing so rapidly across my thighs.

I'm close. So close. Kelly knows. She speeds up even more. Faster... faster... faster... faster... faster faster faster faster faster faster.................... I watch her clit throb wildly right as I spew my mighty wad all the way up her palpitating milf pie. So much extra creamy, extra gooey, extra protein packed jizz launched up her cunt. I make sure to shove as far in as possible as I keep on shooting sperm bullets into that perfectly manicured milf twat.

Kelly leans into me and hugs me, kissing me so passionately. So loving. So powerfully beautiful. I hug my love so tight. Still cumming in her. My queen in my arms as my seed launches up into her, hopefully impregnating my queen just like she wants.

Her tongue excitedly dances with mine. She's laughing happily, and smiling as we kiss. Kelly is so happy. Her amazingly perfect body quivering against mine. I run my hands up and down her back, kissing my love as deep and as soul burning as possible.

"Thank you, my king. That was soooooo great. My God! I love fucking you. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly keeps kissing me. Those full, extra creamy, extra voluptuous lips locked on mine so smoothly. So intensely. Love is definitely thick in the air in this freaking Maserati.

"Where is that girl??" Mama can't find Kaia. She wandered off from the bar. Mama's on her third mug of beer, Belching, and snickering at herself for belching.

Kaia's in the ladies restroom getting pussy rocked by Dave. He's a big, bad ass biker who's friends with our mom. 65. Cool dude. Long gray hair and beard. Real bushy beard. Big hairy guy. Tall and burly. Big dick too. Kaia knows that real well. She fucks Dave whenever he drops by to see mama when she's not home. Seems like he times it to miss mama so he can fuck my sister. Can't blame him there.

"Damn, girl. Take that dick!" Dave grunts. He's holding Kaia up against the bathroom wall in front of the stalls. Kaia's got her legs wrapped around his big waist as he slams that huge meat up her sweet young pussy pie full bore. 11 inches of thick meat pounding up that super juicy 19 year old pussy over and over and over. They're kissing, swapping spit and fucking hard.

The other chicks just walk in and use the bathroom, wash their hands, and fix their makeup in the mirror, and walk out, not really paying any attention to them. Peeps fuck a lot in this bar so it's no big deal to see someone getting pussy plowed real hard in the bathroom.

"GOD!!!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK, DAVE! I FUCKING LOVE IT! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Kaia squirts. Dave just ramps up his deep dicking slamming even harder up Kaia's cumming cunt. Her body banging against the wall repeatedly as she holds onto Dave and pulls him in deeper with her legs.

A few minutes katwr, mama walks into the bathroom. "Of course." She shakes her head when she sees Kaia on her knees, very eagerly drinking Dave's super thick sperm shake that mama's drank several times herself over the years.

Kaia waves over at mama as she sucks Dave clean. That fat old dick stuffed deep down Kaia's throat. She smiling around it as she bobs on it, making sure to play with her very perky and jiggly 32Fs through her white sports bra while she does.

Mama laughs and heads into one of the stalls. Dave downs the last of his beer in the bottle, and grins and growls as he watches Kaia milk the last drops of jizz outta his huge meat.

A little later, we're all at home. Kelly and mama are in the kitchen cooking while Kaia and I are hanging out in my room. Sarah just got home from an afternoon date, and Max is getting ready for work. She's a waitress at Kelly's. Her and Penny both are.

Spence is still over at Gina's. I guess their fun time is going well. Either that... or Earl came home and beat the shit outta ol' Spence. One or the other.

I just knocked up Gina. We found out two weeks ago that she's pregnant. That makes three family members as of right now. Gina, my cousin Tammy (WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny), and my aunt Ann. I've knocked up mama last year. Sarah and Max as well. I get around. I may be madly in love with Kelly, but I still sow my seed quite a bit. Family wise and otherwise.

"Why don't you ask me to marry you? I'd say yes. I definitely would. Hehehe." Kaia rubs my PIMP chain. We're relaxing on my bed. She's laying with me, her right keg straddling mine. I love just chillin' with my twin. I love all my sisters, but Kaia and I are the closest. I guess it's the twin thing.

"Well... you're so popular, I didn't think I'd have a chance." I tease her. She is very, very popular though.

"Hahaha. You ALWAYS have a chance, James. Always." Kaia grins all sweet and sisterly. She kisses me while I grope her sweet little as with my right hand. Those tight, low cut, white and pink sweatpants she's got on and that pink g string sticking out the top of it make me smile. Fuck! She's gorgeous.

Earl walsk in to our trailer. Fresh off his fun time with his friends. Dudes short, fat, old and hairy. You would really wonder why he would consider himself the trailer park playboy if you saw him. Half bald. Bushy gray hair. Real hairy. Big, hairy gut. But... take a look at what's hanging out of the front of his tight black jeans... and you'll see why he at least considers himself a playboy.

Dude's got the fattest dick you've ever seen. Just over ten inches long and super, super fat. It's impressive. Even mama's told Gina she thinks it is, though she hates Earl. But, she'll never tell him that though.

He's got it hanging free, outta his jeans as he walks into the kitchen. Dude's a nudist, but mama won't let him come in our trailer if he's nude, so he usually wears his robe or something like that.

"Hey there, ladies. You're both looking quite yummy." Earl tries the charm.

Kelly looks him over, raising her right eyebrow at that monster between his legs, but ignoring him otherwise. Mama shakes her head and totally ignores him.

Earl gets a beer from the fridge and sits at the table, popping the cap off the bottle. He makes sure to spread his legs to give Kelly and mama a real good luck at his obese meat stick. It's soft, but still real fat. Kelly checks it out again without being too obvious about it.

"Is that you're new car out there, Kelly? That's a damn nice car." Earl takes a big swig of the beer, and belches. Mama shakes her head again without looking at him. She's over at the sink cutting up some veggies.

"Yeah. James bought it for me for our anniversary. I love it so much."

"You should. That's a great gift. Congratulations on your anniversary." Another swig of beer... another belch. And... another head shake from mama without looking at Earl.

"Thank you. Yes it is. My man's such a sweetheart. I'm so lucky." Kelly takes a break from cooking. She sits on the other end of the table from Earl.

"How's the bar going?"

"It's going great. Business is really good. I saw you in there yesterday. You're a pretty loyal customer, so thanks for that."

"You're welcome, doll. My pleasure. You've got a great place there. The beer's always good, and always cold. The food's good. All the girls are hot... especially the owner." Earl winks over at Kelly as he finishes the beer.

Kelly snickers. "Thank you, Earl. That's very nice." Kelly checks out that huge dick on display again... without tipping off Earl that she is. She taps the table, very impressed by my sister's fat and hairy old boyfriend's dick.

Back in my bedroom, Kaia is sucking me off. She just had to pull my dick out and suck it. She's obsessed with my cock. I blaze up and grin, smoke rolling outta my mouth, nice and slow, while my perfect sister's blonde head is bobbing nice and steady on my rock hard meat stick. Her lips so tight and glossy and wet. Gripping my fat shaft so tight as her lips race up and down my dick. Her spit rolling evenly down every side of the shaft.

My right hand grips Kaia's 32F breast as she slurps my mighty meat stick. I run my hand under her sports bra and squeeze away on one of the three best pairs of tits ever. Mama and Kelly the other two. Kaia coos happily, smiling at me. She so sweetly rubs my face as I smoke and titty grope while she increases her bobbing and sucking speed, her blonde head shaking wildly around as she sucks, her lips blazing up and down my fat shaft at hyper speed.

About two minutes later, Kaia's sucking down my cum shake with the happiest moan you've ever heard. God, she looks so beautiful drinking cum. Her eyes locked on mine while I cum down her throat and squeeze the holy fuck outta her bare breasts. They're so big and full and soft. God... I just growl. So fucking happy. Smoke flowing from my mouth so freely. Heavenly sensations racing through my body as my blonde bombshell sister so lovingly and so completely sucks me cum clean and dry. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

Spence walks into the trailer, very surprised when he sees Earl sitting at the kitchen table, talking to Kelly. He and Gina just finished up... three hours later.

"Oh... hey, guys." He walks into the kitchen. He hugs mama, then Kelly. She can see his bulge through his gray sweatpants. Kelly sneaks in a quick grab on it and laughs at Spence. She loves teasing him. We all do actually, but Kelly really loves it. She knows Spence has a massive crush on her so she loves to play off of that. It's just playful teasing.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12