My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spence laughs when Kelly grabs his dog through his pants, then he heads to the fridge and grabs a beer.

"Hey, Spence... you see that bitch over outside the bar?" Earl sips his third beer, still with his legs spread.

"You mean the blonde secretary chick?"

"Yeah... Stacey. I fucked her. She was half plastered and horny so I helped her out. Ha. Sweet pussy too." Earl takes a big sip, and again, belches.

Mama heads to the bathroom so she just completely ignores him this time. No head shaking or anything. Spence watches her walk by. That big milf booty wiggling so enticingly as she walks down the hall. Spence has a massive crush on my mom too. Dude has real good taste in crushes. He licks his pudgy lips while Kelly shakes her head and laughs, watching his huge dick shift in his pants as he drools over my mom's big, bad ass badonkadonk.

"Oh yeah? I fucked her before. She sucks real good cock too. She loves to drink my cum too."

"What are you two trying to do?... Get me all excited and horny?" Kelly teases them both. She's a huge flirt... and guys... and gals... love her for it.

"Yeah... so we can tag team you right here in the table, baby." Earl snickers over at Kelly. Swigging his beer and belching again. Kelly just smirks and snickers herself.

"Tease." She winks at Earl. She notices him playing with his extremely fat dick. It's half hard and so damn fat, it's unbelievable. She knows Spence has an even longer cock than Earl's, so Kelly's horny meter is rising being surrounded by two huge dicks in the kitchen... with all that sex talk. Earl can sense it too, so he kicks it up a notch... and belches again.

"So... when are we gonna get to fuck you, doll? I mean, we need to gge you a real nice anniversary present ourselves." Earl grins all naughty at my woman. He loos at Spence, then back at Kelly again. Playfully shaking his bushy gray eyebrows at her.

Kelly laughs. She loves to flirt... but it's just flirting. She only fucks me. At least until now. She shakes her head at Earl as she laughs, her arms folded under her 34FFs. Her nipples are thumping under her white tank top. But.. Kelly let's Earl and Spence down nicely.

"I really appreciate the thought. I really do, Earl... and Spence. But... I only give it up to my man. Sorryyyyy." Kelly shrugs her shoulders at Earl, a "sorry, dude" look on that absolutely perfect face.

"You sure about that?" Earl stands up and points his huge meat at Kelly. It's rock hard now. It's about 10 and a quarter inches long, and it's gotta be ten inches in girth. A truly eye popping cock for sure. Kelly checks it out real good for a minute, her nipples thumping even harder in her top as she does. She contains her excitement at the enticing sight of that giant rod as Earl slowly strokes it while he drinks his beer. Earl can see Kelly's nipples raging inside her tight top, and it spurs him on. Spence just leans against the fridge calmly and watches everything, not saying a word.

Earl jerks his dick for Kelly, knowing she's liking it. His cocky grin as he jerks makes Kelly shake her head again, smirking herself again as well. Her arms still folded under those mind blowingly awesome knockers of hers.

Kelly decides to put an end to the show though, before it goes any further. She stands up and waves off Earl. "That's enough, Earl. Sorry, but like I said... I only fuck James." Kelly shrugs her shoulders again.

Kaia and I walk into the kitchen, so Earl quickly sits back down at the table. Spence walks over to the sink, pretending nothing happened.

"Heyyyyyyy, baby. My man always makes me smile." Kelly happily hugs me, kissing, then licking my lips. She leads me back into our bedroom for some more anniversary celebrating.

Kaia looks at Earl and Spence and giggles. She can sense their very strong sexual tension and disappointment. She smiles wide, chewing her gum, and walks over to the fridge to grab a beer. She makes sure to wiggle that beautiful booty for them to gawk at as she gets the beer.

"Kelly didn't wanna fuck, huh?" Kaia is really smart. She stands against the fridge, popping the bottle cap off, and grinning all mischievously at Earl and Spence. Her immediate grasp of the situation kinda surprising the two, extra horny pervs.

"You're good, Kaia. Damn good. You nailed it. Ha." Earl relaxes. Kaia tips her bottle to him, her grin even wider and even more beautiful. Spence plays it cool at the sink... while he stares at my sister's insanely perfect body.

"You up for some tag teaming fun?" Earl asks, stretching his legs apart, letting Kaia get a real good look at that obese old rod of his. Real hairy, gray fat nuts and all. He shaves his bushy, gray pubic hair above his cock, but leaves it all on his balls. Makes for an interesting look for sure.

Kaia stands there at the fridge, chewing her gum and holding her beer as she thinks it over. She laughs. "Sure... I love a good tag team." She walks all sexy to her room, grinning at the guys, waving for them to follow her as she turns the corner in the hall. Earl and Spence look at each other and both quickly follow my sister. Both grinning real happy. Earl's mighty old dick wobbling outta control in front of him as he races to Kaia's bedroom.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GODDDDD!!!!!!!" Kelly bangs on my wall. I'm ass banging her from behind on the bed. She on her hands and knees, her hands on the wall behind my bed. God, I love ass fucking Kelly.

Those 34FFs swaying wildly under her. My hands reaching under her and gripping them nice and tight. Fuck! The most squeezable titties ever. I squeeze 'em silly, banging that booty even sillier. My crotch slamming into Kelly's gorgeous butt and thighs each time I thrust forward.

Mama opens the door, and watches us, standing in the doorway and smirking, her arms folded under those 38F chest bombs. Jesus Christ! Huge titty blonde overload! All natural, and all awesome beyond belief!

I wave her in with my head and a loving son smile. She smiles back, laughing, then walks in and closes the door. It's tag team fun time in my room as well as Kaia's.

"Woo Freaking Hoo, bitch! Take them dicks, doll!"

"God, yes! Fuck my holesssssssssssss!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!" Kaia's really enjoying her tag team fun. She's riding Earls massive old meat, while Spence bangs her sweet tailpipe with his own massive meat missile from behind on her bed. They drill Kaia's holes in perfect tandem, in and out with perfect synchronization. Two huge white dick see sawing up two tight holes while Kaia cums and cums and cums. Messy, fun tag teaming action. The bed rocking hard. Earl grinning hard, and grunting. Spence sweating hard, and growling.

They end with Kaia laid out on the bed, writhing around all super slutty with a huge horny smile. Earl on one side of her 32Fs and Spence on the other. They time their cum dumps perfectly jerking off all over those amazingly smooth and jiggly 19 year old jugs as Kaia shakes them for them. So much thick jizz spraying all over them. Kaia licks her lips so seductively as she watches her big bouncy cans get spray painted jizzy white by Earl and Spence.

She ravenously sucks both huge cocks clean, then gets down to sucking her awesome titties clean as well. Kaia's perfect smiling face is cum glazed when she's done, then she just licks that clean as well. My sister, the jizz cleaner queen.

Over in my bedroom...

I'm ass fucking mama, her 38Fs flopping furiously as Kelly sucks them one at a time. I'm fingerling Kelly's ass as I fuck my mom's, then I switch and ass fuck Kelly while I feverishly finger mama's big, thick butt. She sucks Kelly hanging udders too. We keep reversing the process for a half hour.

We finish with me sucking both pairs of enormous knockers as Kelly and mama rub them all over the sides of my face. I'm drowning in a massive boob hurricane and I'm so fucking happy about it. My excited grin can't get any bigger. My mouth sucking away on all those giant jugs, one after the other as Kelly and mama jerk me off to a violent and messy cum explosion.

When I do shoot my mighty load, mama takes it on her titties, fucking my cock with them as Kelly kisses me. Mama pumps my dick cum free, then licks it all up, and sucks my cock spotless for ten minutes straight with it still being hugged tightly by her massive udders. Fucking awesome!

Kelly and I swap spit with such love and desire. I go off into a loving daze while we kiss, so fucking in love with my soon to be wife. My hands gripping and groping those 34FFs so deep and rough... just like she loves.

Later at the bar...

Kelly's working the bar, while Max and Penny bring drinks and food orders to the packed crowd inside. It's full. Totally. There are at least a dozen people waiting very patiently in line outside the front door to get in.

Mama's hanging out with Dave and Kaia, sitting at one of the tables. They're doing shots of Jack and snacking on some BBQ wings.

Sarah and our aunt Tammy are playing pool with a couple of horny dudes trying to mack on 'em. The dudes are probably gonna learn real quick that Sarah and Tammy are hustlers. So they'll probably have all the dude's money shortly.

I'm at home in the shower. I'm gonna head over to the bar afterwards.

My sister Gina sneaks into the shower with me... Earl's napping at their place... and soaps up my back for me, kissing my neck for me also, as she uses her gorgeous, milk dribbling breasts as the soap dispensers. So nice of her. She rubs those extra luscious, soapy jugs all over my back, giggling and playfully nibbling my neck as she goes. I just grin and growl. So happy getting clean. The best kind of shower... outside of golden. Haha.

A minute later, Gina is in front of me, all soapy and sexy, on her knees, hair all wet, sucking my giant rod right down her throat. My balls nice and soapy. The water bouncing off my chest, splattering Gina's light brown hair as she bobs fast and sloppy on my throbbing meat stick.

A shower bj is a beautiful thing. Watching your sister give you one while she plays with her big natural hooters, all wet and soapy, is a thing of intense beauty. Incest sex rocks! When you've got big titty sisters out the wazoo it rocks even harder.

Gina smiles so happy around my massive meat as she sucks out my mighty wad. It races down the throat, the warm water splashing Gina's hair and smiling face as her throat swallows quickly to keep up with the immense amount of thick dick cream launching down her thirsty gullet. She bobs faster, draining me dry, those wet lips tightly gripping my girthy meat as she sucks the jizz from my balls with mighty, carnally raging cum hunger. Holy fuckity fuck! I just grin. All wet. All soapy. All happy. Fucking feeling amazing.

After Gina and I make out for a few... and finish getting all clean and all... we dry off and get dressed, the Gina heads out for a date with Earl, while I head over to Kelly's to check out the bar.

Like I said earlier, the place is freaking packed. I sneak in the back door to avoid anybody bitching about line jumping. I hug and kiss Max from behind. She's waiting in the kitchen for an order. She smiles and pats me on the ass as I head into the bar.

Kelly greets me with a big kiss as I see her at the bar. I take a seat and chill. She pours me a rum and coke as I scope out the action. I wave over at mama and Kaia. They wave back. The place is rockin'. Loud music and heavy drinking, dancing and pool hustling... and making out everywhere. I wave over at Sarah and Tammy too. They wave back. I see the dudes they were playing pool with are leaving with their tales between their legs. Ha. Gotta learn dude. Gotta learn.

"Another big night, babe." Kelly can barely hear me. The place is freaking loud.

"Oh yeah. It's fucking crazy in here. Dave just had to throw out two guys that were fighting. We had a really hot blonde stripping on the bar. She got a ton of tips... so I hired her. Haha." We laugh.

"Hot blonde stripping on the bar. Sounds like the owner." Another laugh. Kelly giving me an extra horny wink and grin too.

I reach over and lightly fondle those heavenly hooters. Kelly leans over the bar to give me easy access. Her pink, low cut top letting her massive cleavage pour outta the top. My woman is a big tip magnet. No bra. Those nipples so hard and pointy. Her thin top really accentuates them. We kiss. Tongues fucking wildly. I'm in love and I can't think straight. Whenever I'm around Kelly I'm just thinking about fucking her. I fucking love that feeling. There's a big age gap between us, but it doesn't matter at all. I'm in love, and its only getting stronger every freaking day.

I let her get back to serving the customers. I watch her booty jiggle in that short and tight, black leather miniskirt. It barely covers her ass. Jesus! I'm marrying the most perfect woman ever. Period.

I get a text from Kim Kardashian. She's one of my sugar mamas. She wants to meet up tomorrow. She wants me to come out to Calabasas and spend the day with her. I'm not saying no because the last time I went put there, she bought me a Rolls. A drop top. My favorite car. Well... that and the black Ferrari Enzo that she bought me before that. Yep... Kim's a big tipper herself. A real big tipper.

Her sister Khloe... another sugar mama... helped me get the Maserati for Kelly. She knew a dealer in Beverly Hills who gave me a nice deal.

Penny's flashing a customer over in the corner. She and Max make some real good tips that way. They've been known to suck some cock for an even bigger tip.

Things are looking real good here at Kelly's. Things are looking real good for me and Kelly. Lovesw in the air. I found the right queen for sure. My Queen Kelly Madison.

Stay tuned for episode 02...

By : DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

Kelly is the QUEEN WHO FOUND A BIGGER, BETTER, SLEAZIER DICK THAN HER DUMBASS HUSBAND

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cheaters Ep. 01 For the love of cheating.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 01 Kelly doing some freaky shit with me... and others.in Loving Wives
Carrie Gets Caught Carrie Heffernan gets caught being a slut.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Playboy Hotel 01 Kinky fun at The Playboy Hotel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Super Sex Cruise, Bitches! Ep. 01 My sex cruise begins, bitches! WOO-HOO.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories