My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 02

Story Info
Kelly Being Kelly... And we spin off to a new series.
7.2k words
2.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 02

By : DickThePimp

Episode 02 : Kelly Being Kelly

"God... Kaia and Andy are really going at it. Hmmmm. He's got such a freaky looking cock. Real pretty though. Kaia says it feels absolutely amazing in her holes."

"You mean like this..." I slide my fourteen inches of fame straight up Kelly's booty. From behind. She's listening to my sis and her new boyfriend through the wall while I'm ass fucking her on the bed. Oh yeahhhhhhhh.

"OH MY GOD, YES!!!! FUCK!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it. Mmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love your gorgeous cock in my butt. God, yes!" Kelly lowers her head, moaning the sexiest moan ever as I slowly fuck her tight milf butt, slapping her right booty cheek as I watch my massive dick so slowly thrust in and out of her ass.

What a way to spend the afternoon. Ass fucking the hottest chick ever while she listens to your awesomely gorgeous, 19 year old twin sister get her holes pounded by her fat, 69 year old new boyfriend.

Andy's a real nice guy. Everybody likes him. He's old and fat, hairy too, but a really chill dude, always happy and easy going, always nice. He's quite the ladies man too, despite his age and big, gray haired belly. He's also got a very unique cock. Five inches long, but really thick with metal balls under the skin below and above the shaft. He's also got a metal ring piercing on the top of his piss slit. Funky looking for sure.

Andy had been out of town for a week so Kaia is welcoming him home properly. They've been fucking for about three hours in Kaia's room. Kelly and I have already fucked twice, but seeing how turned on she was getting again from listening in on Kaia and Andy, I decided to get some more anal nookie for myself.

My hands lock onto Kelly's 34FFs as I keep up the steady ass banging while Kelly growls with sheer delight, her head down, her lips biting the pillow as I fuck her 53 year old butt with all of my thick, 19 year old dick meat. God, Kelly's ass is tight. Especially for a former porn queen. So warm and welcoming too though. My groans, deep and delighted, so happy to be balls deep in my woman's oh so beautiful butt.

Kelly leans back into me and kisses me, softly caressing my face with her right hand as she does. Our intensely beautiful lust for one another seething between us. Shoving her naughty tongue right down my throat as our lips lock and fuck.

My love for my over 50 fiancé even stronger than ever before. I've found my queen... the most gorgeous queen ever... and pleasing her is my life goal now.

Kelly always does an amazing job of pleasing me as well. Like right now. She's wiggling that gorgeous, lush rump on my invading meat monster as we so passionately kiss. My very happy growls into her mouth making her laugh and smile happily. She sucks on my tongue so perfectly as I speed up a little. Her ass relaxing more and more around my fat meat. My hands squeezing her massive, 34FF titty mounds so rough. My thumbs flicking across the rock hard, puffy nipple tips so quickly.

Kelly screams into my mouth and squirts all over me... and the bed. I keep fucking her as all of that sweet, sweet pussy milk splashes all over my crotch and legs... and my satin sheets. God, it feels fucking amazing! My mighty dick thrusting faster into Kelly's still tight rump as she dances it all over my oh so happy cock. My horny grip on her titties getting even tighter. Freaking fuck! I'm obsessed with those all natural knockers.

We keep fucking for another thirty minutes or so. Kaia and Andy have wrapped up their welcome home party. They head to the shower as Kelly rides me. I lay on my back on the bed, and she just rolls over onto me, reverse cowgirl.

I intensely squeeze away on the greatest tits ever, nice and freaking rough, as my love bounces and grinds on my monster dick, her ass gripping it so damn tight. Kelly squirts twice more, drowning my crotch and legs with so much milky, pussy pie filling. I love it all. The super wet feeling all over my legs making me grin from ear to ear. Hot damn! Fuckity fuck yeah!

We end with Kelly wrapping those massive knockers around my thumping rod and pumping it hillbilly silly. So fast and furious, I just close my eyes and grin, groaning so loud. Kelly smiling so hot and horny, and laughing as she fucks my dick with those insanely luscious jugs, sucking my fat, bulbous crown as it brushes across her decadently creamy lips.

"OH FUCK!!!" I shout as Kelly sucks out my cum. It explodes into her relentlessly sucking mouth. One fat glob of creamy semen after the other. Kelly keeps furiously pumping my wildly throbbing cum pumper, and sucking it mercilessly at the same freaking awesome time. Drinking down my huge load with the happiest, cum craving grin ever. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

Those full, awesomely succulent lips wrapped so tight around fat shaft, sucking it so damn hard. Her titties a blur on my mighty shaft, perfectly and very, very wildly pumping out every last drop of sticky jizz in me.

Kelly grins all naughty at me, licking all around my bulbous crown, then she crawls up my body, a sexually charged smirk beaming as she rubs those awesomely perfect jugs on me as she moves up my body.

"God, I love you." Kelly tells me, still smirking so insanely horny and sexy. We kiss. I can taste my jizz on her lips and tongue. A smooth aftertaste. Kelly sucks off my tongue, swapping cummy spit with me as she continues to rub those mega melons so softly across my chest. My pierced nipples on fire from the luscious, deeply sexy sensations.

We chill on the bed, snuggling and smoking, Kelly laying on me.

"I heard Andy asked mama to be in his next movie. Some kind of groping movie. No sex, just him groping her gorgeous body. Sounds hot. She told him she would think about it." I tell Kelly, puffing, then passing to her.

"Yeah. I know. I was there when he asked her. He asked me too." Kelly puffs, then kisses me, sharing her smoke with me. God, those lips. So soft and full and luscious.

"Oh really?" I give her a curious grin.

"Haha. Yeah. I told him I'd have to think about it. I also told him I wanted to talk to you about it first. I was gonna ask you later today, but you brought it up, so....." Kelly playfully shakes her eyebrows at me. She opens her mouth and I slowly blow my smoke into it, then lick her lips and kiss her. I squeeze that deliciously divine ass too as we kiss.

Kelly takes the blunt and smokes, waiting for my thoughts on the kinky subject.

"Babe... it's totally OK if you don't want me to do it. I understand. I wanted to talk it over with you first. And I'm OK with whatever you say. I promise." Kelly smiles, playfully tickling my chin. She's such a sweetheart.

"It's up to you, baby. You're the porn queen. That's your decision. I'll love you either way."

"Awwwww. I love you more, my sweet... it's former porn queen though. Haha. I'm all yours now."

"And God... I love you for it." We laugh and kiss some more. Tongue fucking and sucking, smokey and all.

"Does it turn you on thinking about Andy groping my body. He said it'll be like he's a burglar or something and he ties me up and gropes me all over. It does sound kinda hot. Haha." Kelly's hot smile making me smile.

"It does actually. Those old hands groping my woman, making her moan and possibly cum. It's hot for sure." I wink all naughty at Kelly. She puffs, grins, and puts the blunt into my mouth. Then she so seductively licks up both sides of my face as she wiggles those mammoth titties on my chest. Oh my God.

"Mmmmmmmm. I want you to watch it as soon as we finish, babe. I'll be thinking about you thinking about me the whole time while Andy is groping all over me. God, that's so hot. I can't wait to watch my man watch it... while I'm sucking your gorgeous cock. Hahaha." Kelly being Kelly. Such a freaking sexy as all hell vixen. We kiss again, so deep, so passionate. Smokey as hell too. Freaking awesome.

Kelly texts Andy... who I believe is still in the trailer... to tell him that she'll do the movie.

My sugar mama Kim Kardashian is staying with us this today. I spent the morning with her up in Calabasas at her place. God... Hot, horny bitch overload for me today. Ha.

She's over at Kelly's with Penny (The Big Bang Theory)... who's off today. Kelly took the day off too. I told Penny to tell Big Dave to keep an eye on Kim. Especially after last night. They had a big fight at the bar last night. A few drunk assholes got into a scrum over some stupid shit. Luckily Big Dave and his biker buddies were there to break it up.

Kelly's taking a shower while I'm still chillaxin' on the bed. Kim keeps sending me pics from the bar. Penny's having a grand ol' time, letting bar patrons do body shots off her as she lays out on the bar. Ha. I love that chick. She's my best friend and one hella fun party buddy to hang out with.

Kim makes sure to text me several titty pics too. So sweet of her. She's got such gorgeous tits. DD beauties. Awesome. They're so overlooked cause of her world famous ass.

Kim asks me to come join her at the bar. I think about it for a minute. I decide to go over and spend a few with her. I throw on some shorts and flip flops... my PIMP chain already on.

"Babe... I'm going to the bar for a few. I'll be back in a little while." I open the shower door and tell Kelly. She turns the water off and grins all sexy and naughty at me. That amazingly perfect, very, very voluptuous body all soapy and dripping water.

"Ok, doll. I'll see you when you get back..." Kelly grabs me and kisses me so freaking deep, grabbing and rubbing my crotch too. Jesus! I almost don't leave. Ha. She gives me the sexiest smirk ever, and blows me a real sexy kiss, softly rubbing my face with her soapy right hand. You know I gotta sneak in a soapy titty grope before I go. I get in a real nice one. Both huge, soapy tits. Nice and deep. We both laugh, knowing how torn I am at the moment. But... I promised Kim. So I head out.

As Kelly is putting on her makeup in the bathroom, her super soft robe on, and a towel around her hair, Andy walks in and greets her. He tells her how glad he is that she's doing the movie.

"No problem, doll. I'm looking forward to it. James likes the idea too. We both think it's really hot." Kelly smiles in the mirror at ol' Andy as she puts on her hot pink eye liner.

"I'm glad he does. I didn't want him to get upset about it. I like James a lot, so I'm happy he's OK with it. By the way..." Andy sits on the toilet, talking to Kelly. "... Beth said she's in too. I'm gonna go ahead and shoot her movie in a few at my place. Is it OK if you and I shoot ours after?"

"Sure. I'm off today. James went over to the bar to hang out with Kim and Penny. So, I'm all yours."

"Man, that sounds great. Haha. James sure is one lucky guy."

"You're so sweet, Andy. I'm the lucky one though. I can't wait to marry James. But... we have a little groping movie to film first, so..." Kelly smirks at Andy in the mirror, then turns around and opens her robe, flashing him those world famous mega jugs. She jiggles them for him, still smirking all mischievously. Andy gives them a big, happy thumbs up. "... I hope you can handle them." Kelly winks, then closes her robe and turns back around to resume putting on her hot makeup. Hot pink lipstick next. All shiny and wet. Fucking sexy as all fuck!

"I'll sure try, sweetheart. I'll sure try." Andy and Kelly laugh.

My sister Gina's boyfriend Earl had to go outta town for a few days, so she and Spence (The King Of Queens) are getting in some hardcore time filling fun.

"God, Gina. You have such a sweet pussy." Spence slaps Gina's wide rump, her wilky white skin turning red from all of the booty cheek slaps Spence has been giving her. He squeezes those thick cheeks too while he fucks her pussy, doggy style with Gina bent over her kitchen table.

"Hey guys. Yum. Looks like fun." Kaia walks into Gina's kitchen, smiling all sweet and naughty. She heads over to the fridge and grabs an energy drink. A Bang. That's ironic. Hahaha. Kaia pops open the can and drinks while she leans against the fridge and watches Spence deep dick my big titty sister's succulent snatch.

After Spence doggy style fucks my sister silly he fucks her big beautiful tits til he cums all over Gina's sexy smiling face.

Kaia finishes her energy drink, belches, grins, tosses the can in the trash... and waves all sweet and sexy at Spence and Gina, smiling, as she strolls away all sexy out of the kitchen. Spence grins at her sweet ass jiggling down the hall as Gina sucks him cumless.

My sister Kaia is definitely mesmerizing. It's her very special talent. She and Kelly most definitely have that in common.

Over at Kelly's...

"Babe... it's so good to have you here with me. I love Penny and all, but she was attracting so kuch attention it was getting way too crowded for me. Hehe." Kim and I are chillin' in a booth, sitting across from each other. I smirk. She smirks back. We're both drinking rum. I usually get it with coke, but I'm going naked rum this time. Ha.

Penny's calmed down a little... I think. I don't see her on the bar doing body shots anymore. Why? Well....

"Damn, Dave! HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER, SWEETIE!!! FUCK!!!" Penny slaps Big Dave's grinning face. She holding Penny up against the stall divider in one of the ladies bathroom stalls. He's slamming his huge fat meat balls deep up Penny's half drunk poontang pie, thrusting his hips hard into her, his 65 year old monster cock fucking this living piss outta Penny's blonde bombshell twat. She's hugging him tight to her, her legs pulling him in as deep as possible the whole, pussy pummeling time. A much more fun time for Penny than just doing body shots.

Penny and Dave cum together. Their mutual Big O flooding Penny's worn out pussy pie with so much milky and gooey cream, it starts pouring down both of their legs as Dave thrusts one last time deep and hard up Penny's pussy.

"God, that was great, sweetie." Penny kisses Big Dave. His long, scruffy gray beard tickling her titties. He's a big dude with a big dick and a big appetite for sex... especially with hot younger chicks. Even though he'll fuck the brakes off a hot milf's pussy pie just as happily. Dude loves fucking my grandma on my dad's side Paula (Paula Deen). And she loves fucking him too. He wants to fuck my mom's mom Nancy (Nancy Pelosi) but he hasn't gotten that honor yet. And believe me... it's an honor. That old honey can fuck your damn dick off.

Kim and I decide to go down to the basement to the private room and chill. It's way less noisy.

Back over at Andy's, he and mama and Kelly are finishing up their movie fun. He just wrapped his scene with Kelly. (Don't worry... it'll be described in very kinky detail later... my mom's scene as well)

Andy and mama are cleaning each other in the spare bedroom while Kelly uses the bathroom.

"Thanks so much for doing the scene, Beth I had a great time. You were so awesome. So hot and so awesome."

"Ha! Thanks, doll. You were too. I could tell. How excited you were. That sweet little cock of yours was so hard the whole time. It kept rubbing on my ass, and feeling so good... I just had to enjoy that." Mama winks all mischievously back at Andy. He's wiping her big, bad ass butt down with a towel. Remnants of some after shoot food fun between them.

"You gorgeous goddess. You're so sexy. So incredibly sexy, my dear. Such a beautiful butt too." Andy makes sure to squeeze it as well as clean it. He rubs all up and down her silky slick pussy too.

"Thank you, stud. You know, Kaia can't stop talking about how good you are, and about how good your dick feels. She really had me thinking while you were doing all that titty groping... her, and all that booty grinding you're sweet cock was doing on me." Another sexy wink from mama. Andy grins back, making sure to rub my mom's puffy labia as much as he can while he wipes all of the whipped cream and fudge off of her badonkadonk... that she's bouncing for him.

"Well thank you, dear. Kaia is a sweetheart. I'm definitely falling for her. And I definitely see where she gets her beauty and sex appeal from. Like mother... like daughter." Andy leans in and lifts the towel, kissing mom's labia. She turns her head and coos, enjoying Andy's soft lips on her very excited pussy lips.

Andy decides to push forward, shoving his tongue up my mom's super sweet pussy. She wiggles her butt on his face, pursing her lips as Andy's tongue dances all around her puffy pink walls.

Mama squeezes her all natural 38Fs as Andy eats her pussy pie. Licking and lapping at every last inch of slick pinkness inside. He rubs her hard clit and smacks it as his tongue licks even faster. Mama closes her eyes and moans her approval, still squeezing those incredibly awesome knockers of hers.

She lurches forward, and open her eyes quickly when she feels Andy enter her. Not her pussy though... her tight ass.

Andy grabs mom's thick hips and starts fucking her ass, the metal balls under the skin of his shaft doing their magic. Along with the metal ring piercing on his piss slit. They roll against mom's thumping bowels, making her scream in ecstasy. It's probably the first time she's been fucked by a pierced cock... and she definitely loves it.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum already. Holy fuck!" Mama throws her head back and squirts. Her milky cream splashing Andy's fat white legs as he keeps on fucking her ass, the faster he does, the faster those metal balls roll on mama's bowels, driving her crazy with ass banging delight. Mama squeezes her breasts harder as Andy fucks her harder. Kelly walks into the hallway and peeks in the door. She grins, standing there in the doorway, watching Andy ass fuck my mom.

Kelly's getting turned on. Her phat nips poking hard into her soft cotton bathrobe. She's still messy too. She was gonna take a shower, but she heard all of the sex noises coming from the spare bedroom, so she decided to check them out instead of shower.

"God, he's good, Kelly. Kaia definitely wasn't lying about how good his freaky dick feels either." Mama tells Kelly. She's panting hard, bending over to the floor as Andy pounds her big butt silly. Those piercings really stimulating my mom's booty hole. The rolling sensations across her bowels make her cum again. She squirts for the second time as Andy slows down, fucking her ass a little slower, but still hard.

"DAMN IT!! I gotta go. Fuck!" Mama blurts out as she checks her phone, all frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Kelly asks.

"That idiot, Stan... the trailer park manager... says someone robbed his trailer, and stole all the rent money he collected. He needs me to come over and go through the records to see how much it was so he can tell the cops. He didn't write it down and the idiot doesn't know where the rent records are." Mama shakes her head in disgust. She helps Stan out with stuff so she keeps the records for him.

Mama stands up, pulling away from poor ol' Andy. "Sorry, doll. I'll make it up to you as soon as I can. I promise. You're so damn good." Mama kisses Andy, then grabs her clothes and hurriedly gets dressed, before heading out to see Stan.

"Oh well. I hope she gets that straightened out." Andy stays cool. Not pouting at all. His fat dick is hard as steel, and dripping precum like crazy, but he stays calm after mama took off in the middle of him fucking her gorgeous rump. Dude is a really chill guy for sure.

"Poor, Andy." Kelly grins and laughs a little. "You know... I was gonna shower... if you wanna join me." Kelly winks, opening her robe as she heads back to the bathroom.

Andy shrugs his shoulders and follows her. "Just to clear things up... we're showering. Not fucking." Kelly lays down the law, winking playfully again. She pats Andy's fat, grinning face, then hops in the shower. It's nice and hot and steamy in there.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12