My Queen Kelly Madison Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy nods and joins Kelly in the shower, getting all soapy with her.

They both shower, getting nice and clean. Each one showering themselves. Kelly keeps grinning at Andy. She knows how let down he was by mama leaving in the middle of sex. She's doing her favorite hobby... outside of sex... cock teasing. Andy's dick is still rock hard, bouncing constantly in the shower. Kelly smirks at it. Being so close to a hard dick is a big turn on for my woman. She just doesn't let on to that to Andy. She plays coy.

Kelly makes sure to soap up her massive melons nice and slow for Andy. He makes sure to closely watch every single, soapy second up close. Kelly let's the hot water rinse all that soap off of her breasts as Andy drools all over himself. She laughs and turns around, her wet bare booty facing Andy. He almost reaches out and grabs it, but thinks better of it.

Kelly makes sure to wiggle her gorgeous butt for Andy as she washes her front. The hot, steamy water beating down on her massive boobs. "Andy, dear. Could you please soap up my butt for me? I can't seem to reach it." Kelly looks over her shoulder at Andy and grins all naughty. She didn't even try to reach her butt... but Andy doesn't think about that. He immediately soaps up her gorgeous ass, making sure to squeeze it as much as he can get away with as he goes.

Kelly finishes washing her pussy and legs as Andy takes his time washing her ass. She's grinning and laughing to herself, knowing how much she's turning on ol' Andy.

"Thank you, Andy." Kelly gives him an appreciative smile. Andy smiles back, and nods all happy. His big hairy belly all covered in soap. Water splashing everywhere. Steam everywhere too. It's a fun, hot shower.

Kelly tickles Andy's chin and grins. She also notices his fat dick is still rock hard... and very soapy.

"Hmmmm... seems like you may need some help cleaning that." Kelly pleasantly surprises Andy when she grabs his soapy dick and starts jerking it. Andy's immediate happy growls making Kelly laugh.

"Such a sexy dick, Andy. Mmmmmmmm. Too bad I only fuck James. I could have some fun with this." Kelly grins all mischievous at Andy, jerking his fat soapy dick nice and steady. The water and soap lubing it up quite nicely. Kelly reaches under Andy's dick and massages his big hairy balls with her other hand.

"Such big balls too. So suckable." Another teasing grin from Kelly. The hot hand job continuing perfectly. Her hand keeping up a nice steady pace, softly squeezing the fat meat, her very talented fingers rolling over those metal balls under the skin of the shaft... top and bottom... and well as the metal ring piercing on the top of his piss slit.

"God, that feels amazing, Kelly. You're so good at that... like everything else." Andy smiles at Kelly, groaning so happily as the water and soap drain off of his portly, hairy body. Kelly blows him a kiss, grinning back at him. She jerks his dick a little faster, feeling it throb hard in her hand.

A couple of wet, soapy minutes later, "Oh fuck! Here it cums!" Andy growls. Kelly steps to the side of Andy and jerks his fat, freaky cock really fast, his cum shooting out of it like it's shot out of a high powered shotgun. One big blast of sticky semen after the other being jerked out so skillfully by my future wife.

"Mmmmmmmmm. So much cum, Andy. Great job. Hehehe." Kelly kisses Andy on the left cheek and slowly jerks his drained dick some more. Those metal balls feel so freaky and good on Kelly's hands. She keeps on slowly jerking his plump meat, very much enjoying the wet, soapy experience herself.

"Thank you so much, doll. You're the best. You're awesome." Andy hugs Kelly.

"Awwww. You're welcome, Andy. You're a sweetheart. A sexy stud sweetheart." Kelly gives him a sexy wink and grin. They rinse themselves real good, and then get out, and dry themselves, joking and chit chatting as they go.

Back at Kelly's...

"God, babe. I love your cum. Yummy yum yum. Hehe. Mmmmmmmmmm." Kim smiles around my bulging rod. She's on her knees in front of the plush, white leather couch, sucking me dry. I just came one of my biggest loads, pumping a stomach full of extra creamy sperm right down Kim's very greedy gullet. She very happily drank every drop, just opening her throat and letting ot shoot right down there, massaging my big thumping balls all the way there.

I just leaned back and smoked, smiling wide and riding high... literally. Ha. My Kardashian bitch making me so freaking happy, as always. Her mom and sisters have nothing on Kim. And I know... I've fucked them all.

A little later...

"Beth has such gorgeous breasts, sweetheart."

"Yes she does... but yours are even better."

"Awwwwww. Thank you so much, sweetheart." Kelly kisses me, softly caressing my face as she does. Her hand so loving and soft on my face. God... I'm so in love.

We're chillin' in our bedroom, watching Kelly and mom's scenes... the raw footage... on Kelly's computer. All spread out and comfy on the bed. Kelly laying on my right, rubbing my chest so perfectly as we watch.

Andy does indeed play a burglar. He's got a gimp mask on... ha... and has my mom's hands cuffed behind her back and her mouth taped shut. She's got on a thin, baby blue top with no bra underneath. Some short black shorts... nice and tight as well. Her long, wavy blonde hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Yeah, baby. I'm gonna feel these beauties up, real nice. Haha. Oh yeah." Andy's pretend burglar voice kinda cheesy and funny. His groping skills though are top notch.

Kelly rubs my bulge as we both closely watch the scene. Andy is standing behind mom both of his arms running between her arms and body as they find their way to mom's totally awesome 38F knockers. Her big thick nips rock hard and thumping, showing perfectly through her thin top.

Mom's groans so wild and loud through the duct tape covering her mouth. She's "fighting" against her handcuffs as Andy goes even rougher on those gigantic jugs. He cuts her top off with some scissors and tosses it, bare hand titty molesting mom silly. His old hands overflowing with milky white breast flesh. You can tell Andy is grinding on mom's ass... and that she's grinding back on his cock.

"Yeah, bitch. You've got some awesome tits! Hahaha." Andy keeps up the very rough titty squeezing, throwing in a whole bunch of hard titty slaps too.

He yanks off my mom's shorts and black thong, really grinding on her thick ass. My cock's so hard. Kelly pulls it out of my shorts and slowly strokes it. Nice and soft. Oh yeah.

For a moment it looks like Andy's dick slides up mom's ass. I could swear that it does, but the camera angle isn't good enough to tell for sure.

"Babe... does it look like Andy's dick is in my mom's ass?"

Kelly looks closely at the video as she jerks my massive cock. "Hmmmmm. I can't really tell. It's so hot though. Andy really is great at this. Wait til you see our video. You're gonna cum so hard. I made it extra hot, just for my man. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly very slowly licks up the right side of my face, jerking my cock nice and steady. Her hand perfectly pumping my thick, throbbing meat so smoothly.

Kelly refrains from telling me about Andy ass fucking mom after their scene earlier for some reason.

I sit the computer to my left on the bed so Kelly and I can both watch it comfortably. She starts licking, then sucking my balls as we continue to watch mom get wildly groped by ol' Andy. His hands all over her extra curvy body, mauling those awesome melons, and moving down to her dripping pussy and rubbing that furiously. His hand a blur as he rubs mom faster and faster by the second. His crotch grinding on her badonkadonk real deep and real quick.

It still kinda looks like he's fucking her big bad ass, but you can't tell for sure. Kelly's too busy slurping my nuts to interject her opinion on the matter any further either.

Things wrap up with mom and Andy. He squats down, holding mom's handcuffed hands and eats her ass for a few as she faux fights against him. She just ends up wildly rubbing her gorgeous milf rump all over his gimp mask covered face as he tongues her butthole.

Not a bad scene. A whole lot of hot groping. Plenty of massive titty slapping, and cumming pussy rubbing too. Mom even farts in Andy's face too as a closure to the scene.

By the time I've switched over to Kelly's scene with Andy, she's started sucking my cock, making sure to crawl between the middle of my legs as she does, facing me, so she very curiously and closely can watch my expression the whole time I watch the video.

It starts pretty much the same way as mom's did. Andy playing a burglar with a gimp mask on. He's watching Kelly, hidden in the laundry room. Kelly wearing a tight pink polo shirt with no bra underneath and a very short and tight white miniskirt and white stripper pumps. God, she's raging hot! Hot pink lipstick so creamy and smooth on those full, very voluptuous lips. So wet too. Kelly made sure to lick them really thoroughly before the scene started, obviously.

Kelly's long blonde hair all wavy and full. She's got such beautiful hair. Everything about my woman is super smokin' hot and so freaking gorgeous. The hottest chick ever. Period!

Kelly is in her kitchen in the video eating a whipped cream covered banana. Yeah... that looks as hot as it sounds. Those full lips wrapped tight around all that whipped cream and that thick banana. She sucks on it like a cock. In and out that banana goes. Whipped cream smearing all over Kelly's perfect lips. She takes a small bite off of the end of the messy banana, grinning all playful and sexy.

"Mmmmmmmmm. So tasty. Just like a big, cream covered cock. Hehe." Kelly licks all around the banana, lapping up the cream and sucking the banana some more. Nice and slow and sexy. Those lips really working their hot sexy action on the large fruit.

Kelly dips the banana in some more whipped cream, very seductively licking some off of the tip of the banana, then sucking the banana in, and bobbing on it just like she does my cock.

Kelly dips it in some glaze and holds her head back, holding the banana over her mouth. She let's the white glaze drip down so sexy into her mouth, cooing the sexiest moans ever as it drips all over her outstretched tongue. Her tongue wiggling up at the banana tip, barely touching it as all of that sweet glaze drips right down into her waiting mouth. Sexy as all fuck!

I growl so happily as Kelly sucks my cock, that same tongue from the video dancing so dirty up and down my shaft as she slurp it nice and loud. Her eyes locked on me. She laughs and smiles around my cock as she sees my intense enjoyment of her video so far. The constant excited throbbing of my cock in her mouth and throat kinda gives that away as well.

"WHAT THE...." Kelly is startled in the video when Andy jumps out from the laundry room beside the kitchen after watching her orally play with that banana. He quickly handcuffs her hands behind her back in the kitchen.

"WOW! LOOK AT THESE TITTIES!" Andy's character's excitement at my woman's truly mind blowing melons is very believable. It's the way I feel all the time. Ha.

He reaches around her and violently grooves them, pawing at them so rough.

"You fucking pervert! Stop that!" Kelly really sells the fake break in and fake outrage at being groped so rough. She fucking lives being roughly felt up. It's her favorite way of being groped.

Kelly's eyes sparkle at me when I look at her. She's sucks me even harder, bobbing fast on my fat rod, her spit racing out of her mouth, down my lurching shaft towards my big balls. Those extra luscious lips of hers with her smeared, hot pink lipstick gripping and gliding blazing fast up and down my manmeat. I just growl. It makes Kelly laugh so I grin, so damn happy right now.

Back to the video... Andy Co tunes really roughly groping Kelly, pawing at both 34FF breasts, squeezing them so hard and shaking them in her tight pink top. Kelly fake struggles against him, really playing up the bound victim role.

Andy pulls Kelly into the living room, tapes her mouth, and bends her over towards the camera in the middle of the room. He grabs her long blonde hair and yanks back on it, fake fucking her, slapping his crotch against her butt over and over. Kelly screams and struggles, screaming into the tape around her mouth.

"Yeahhhhhh, bitch! You like that, don't you? Haha." Andy is really enjoying molesting my woman. You can really sense his enjoyment, even though you can't really tell anything from his face cause of the gimp mask.

He grinds his fat, sweatpants covered crotch up and down Kelly's jiggly backside. Her eyes roll back in her head as Andy really digs in deep, grinding nice and hard on Kelly's backside as he yanks on her long hair.

Kelly's huge knockers flopping around under her in that tight pink polo shirt as her white miniskirt really gets molested by Andy's covered crotch. He's really enjoying himself, grinding faster, then pounding into Kelly's miniskirt covered backside nice and hard. You can hear her muttered moans and happy screams of pleasure through the duct tape on her mouth.

Kelly bobs faster on my cock, her lips rippling so smoothly down my shaft, all the way to my balls. Deepthroat delight for me. She sucks me ravenously, absolutely devouring my mighty dick, every fat fucking inch with such carnally raging love and delight. I put my right hand on her head and growl so loud, spurring her on. Kelly has both of her eyes locked on me as I have one eye on the video and the other on her. She's smiling so happily around my fourteen inches of fame, loudly slurping with with extreme, cocksucking gusto.

As my cock keeps lurching in Kelly's throat as she furiously sucks me off, shaking her head around as she sucks, Andy pulls Kelly up on the video and licks her neck as he goes back to pawing her massive breasts from behind. He sucks her neck, pinching and pulling her phat nipples through her top, then shaking them so ridiculously hard. Kelly's eyes bounce in her head, her body grinding back against his fat, hairy body as she moans so fucking loud through that duct tape. Andy keeps shaking her throbbing nips, more and more violently. You can see them throbbing hard in between his fingers.

Andy very roughly cups, squeezes, and shakes Kelly fun bags so hard, laughing as he goes. She can't stop moaning... and cumming. You can see her milky discharge rolling down her long, lush legs as Andy happily molests her mega jugs for another ten minutes.

Andy finally cuts Kelly's top off with some scissors. Slowly and methodically. He laughs as Kelly's body shivers from being so excited.

Andy slaps, squeezes and shakes Kelly's naked titties so hard, alternating between all three actions of five minutes straight. He also yanks really hard on those rock hard, extended nips, shaking them as hard and fast as he possibly can.

Kelly's screams of pure pained pleasure in the video make me start cumming down her throat on the bed. She softly rubs my thighs as my Super semen races down her throat. One large glob of super creamy jizz after the other launching down Kellyovery welcoming gullet as she so eagerly drinks it all down, slowly bobbing her head on my cumming cock, her tongue licking so kinky under my excitedly throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Always so delicious, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Soooooooo yummyyyyyyyy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly slowly and lovingly sucks me clean as I smile and blow her a kiss... she smiles and winks back... and I turn my attention back to the video.

As Kelly sucks me cum dry, Andy drops her to her knees and then to her stomach, laying Kelly at on the white shag carpet. He Kay's his fat, gray haired body on top of her and starts grinding his crotch deep and decisively on her backside again, Kelly's massive jugs mashed down into the carpet. Andy pulls Kelly's blonde hair as he keeps on grinding on her backside, really getting into it. His big belly press g down into Kelly's back, his fat crotch really digging into her white miniskirt covers ass. Her miniskirt barely covers her delicious booty.

Andy's excited grunts give away the fact that he's close to cumming. Kelly's head swinging and happily excited screams of joy into the tape do the same for her.

Andy speeds up, his fat old body really jiggling fast as his gray sweatpants covered crotch grinds so deep and fast on Kelly's backside. It looks just like he's fucking her, but he's actually not. A great job of making it seem like he is though. Andy's talent showing off.

Andy drives his crotch down into Kelly's backside, grinding fast and deep, then just slamming down into her.

Kelly's moans and screams... and cums again. Andy's cums too, a few seconds later. He howls and growls as he cums in his pants, grinding nice and fast on Kelly's miniskirt covered backside as he cums.

Kelly let's my very happy cock go from her mouth and slowly crawls up my body, kissing her way up me. Licking too. I softly rub her back, watching the last of the video.

"Wow! I gotta break into here more often. Hahaha." Andy teases as he finishes cumming in his pants. "Thanks, baby." He stands up, leaving Kelly on the floor. You can see a huge cum stain on the front of his gray sweatpants. He looks down at her and laughs, rubbing his wet crotch. Then he walks off, still laughing and rubbing himself.

The camera zooms in on Kelly on the carpet, her face so heated and glowing with sexual joy. Her mouth still taped. Her hands still cuffed behind her back. She lays her head down on the carpet, sighing happily as the camera fades to black.

"So... What did you think, sweetheart?" Kelly asks me, smiling at me, laying on my chest. She makes sure to rub those all natural 34FFs all over my chest as she smiles too.

I laugh and grin back. "I loved it, babe. It was really hot. You always are... my perfect..." I softly kiss Kelly's lips. She moans so happily as I do. "... perfect..." I kiss her again. "... perfect, pornstar queen." We share a very happy laugh as we kiss extra passionately. Deep, and with such intense love.

"I'm soooooo happy you liked it. I was really hoping you would, my love. All I could think of while Andy was groping me and grinding on me, was you. That's why I came so much. I wanted you there doing it to me. I kept imagining you watching it and cumming down my throat like you did. God... that was so hot! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Andy did a great job too. He's so talented. And so sweet. I must've really turned him on cause he fucked Kaia's brains out after we finished. Haha. I watched for a few, then I just left. I wanted my man." Kelly licks so sexy up my lips, pausing, then quickly licking her tongue off of my lips, kissing me again afterwards while I slap, squeeze and shake her very gorgeous ass.

I think to myself that we should probably start a porno company and make a lot more of these type of videos. And a whole bunch of other kinds too. Real kinky ones. All of us. Have a real partnership and really have some fun with it all... Some real kinky fun. Haha.

My queen's return to the porn biz. Back to her throne. Fucking awesome.

I tell Kelly about it as we make out and she loves the idea. Kelly XXX is my idea for the name of the company. Why not name it after the hottest pornstar ever, who just so happens to be my very soon to be hottest wife ever. Ha. Oh fuck to that yeah. Hahaha.

All we need to do now is to talk it over with Andy and Kaia and mom. I'm sure they'll be into it though. I can't fucking wait to get started. And... I've got the hottest and most perfect co star to get ready with. My Queen Kelly Madison.

This series will now spinoff to a new series... Kelly XXX. Cumming soon... all over you. Ha.

By : DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

SWAGG is KING, KELLY WITH THE HUGE TITS GETTING THAT BIG D FROM KING JAMES SUPREME. need to see Kelly CUCKING HER WEAK ASS HUSBAND AGAIN WITH THE KING PIMP GIVING THAT BITCH THE GOOD DICK

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Carrie Gets Caught Carrie Heffernan gets caught being a slut.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Playboy Life Pt. 01 Living the life of a sexed up Playboy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
Once You Go Black... Pt. 01 An unsatisfied white girl is introduced to BBC by her BFF.in Interracial Love
The White Rabbit Nerdy gamergirl Molly goes down the IR rabbit hole.in Interracial Love
More Stories