My Queen Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
The fundraiser that made Mom need her son, inside her.
3.3k words
4.58
47.3k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since mom had dressed up to go out, but the arts were something she was passionate about so this fundraiser was a must attend event. A new dress and shoes were in order as well as matching bra, panties and nylon stockings. Dad had been gone almost 4 years now and it seemed Mom was finally getting some of her mojo back again.

She must have called me into her bedroom 20 times as she dressed that night. She wanted to know what jewelry looked best or to confirm her black stockings were a good match for her dress and shoes. One of her biggest concerns was the dress was too revealing because you could clearly see her black bra underneath. I told her not to worry about it and reminded her that she was completely covered, and it looked sexy.

I didn't tell her that seeing the fullness of her breasts in that bra and the cleavage she showed when she bent down was impossible for any man not to admire. Her shoes were deep red 3-inch heels, and they made her curvy nylon covered legs look like she was a college girl again.

Gabbing her purse, she kissed my head and told me not to wait up for her. I asked if it was ok to watch TV in her bedroom that night before I went to sleep. I wanted to relax, stretch out and watch Netflix. "As long as you don't eat in there" was all I heard as she slipped out the door running for the ride that was waiting outside.

Grabbing the remote I flipped on the TV, found Game of Thrones and settled in for the evening. Looking around the room it was clear to see a woman had been dressing in there. Various stockings, bras and panties were hanging on a chair nearby and you could smell her perfume in the air. I started to wonder what other treasures might be hiding in the drawers, but my TV show was starting so I grabbed some pillows to lean against and started watching.

Before long my favorite character Cersei Lannister was on the screen, a half-naked MILF with a hard body that enjoyed her domination of everyone. I loved how sexy she was even though she was much older than me and often wondered what it would be like to fuck someone that hot. After watching a couple episodes of Thrones and fantasizing about of Queen Cersei naked. I needed a piss and popped into the on-suite bathroom to take care of it.

While walking back to the bed I noticed one of the drawers of the bedside table was left open and went over to close it. Just as I began to slide the drawer closed, I noticed something bright pink inside. I looked harder, and after opening the drawer more and pushing aside a towel that had been carelessly left there, I could see it was a life size pink vibrator complete with balls.

At first I thought it was just a dildo because it was clearly shaped like a penis and had veins running everywhere beneath its oversized head. Picking it up I was impressed by how heavy it was and the weight made me think this thing must have a boat motor in it.

At first, I couldn't make it do anything, but eventually I held the button on the balls long enough for it to turn on. This thing was crazy, it pulsed back and forth while it vibrated and just holding it in my hand I couldn't imagine how it must feel deep inside you. It was soft but firm and felt very lifelike, compared to mine anyway.

Once I figured out how to turn it off, I put it on the bed beside me and began to imagine my mother actually ordering something like that on line. An even more amazing was thinking of her going to a store and buying it? She clearly liked it a lot, or it wouldn't be so close to her bed. Then it hit me, she probably used it earlier tonight if it was left uncovered.

Picking it up again, I slowly brought it up to my nose to see if her scent was on it. Right near the base of the balls it was pretty easy to tell she used it recently and her scent was a sweet musky perfume. It was the way pussy should smell, healthy and fragrant, I felt my cock start to harden and I breathed her in deeper. I knew it was wrong but that just made it all the better.

Looking around the room, (which was stupid because I was alone) I licked the balls where her scent was the strongest. It tasted like silicone, but I knew some of her pussy must have been on there and now it was in my mouth. I wondered how many boys had tasted their moms pussy and my dick started to harden even more.

I leaned back on the bed again and began to stare at the vibrator, noticing in the TV in the background that Cersei Lannister was back on the TV screen showing her tits again. "When did I start that episode?" I wondered out loud. I became distracted enough by her chest to just keep watching and before I knew it I had watched another 2 episodes.

I kept imagining how hard it must be to nail someone so beautiful without cumming really fast and how perfect a pussy like hers must be based on the rest of her body.

Eventually those thoughts got the better of me and I started to get hard enough that my shorts were straining to contain my bulge. I masturbated often in my own room but doing it in Mom's bed sure sounded like dangerous naughty fun.

I started rummaging around in the bedside table for some hand cream or anything slippery I could use as lube. The bottom drawer of the table didn't have any lube but it did have half a bottle of red wine in it. Unscrewing the top, I took a big gulp and looked at the label. "La Confession" Merlot 2022. I thought I'd love to know what mom was confessing when she was drinking this. I took another big swig and put it away.

I searched the small upper drawer and found the lube honey pot. KY jelly and anal ease? Wow, "mom is a vibrator slut" I laughed out loud and grabbed the KY then slipped my cock out one side of my shorts. The first squirt of KY was cold on my dick, but it didn't last long after I started stroking myself.

Using my other hand, I located the vibrator again and compared it to my own hard cock. They were very similar, both being big at the head. I could feel my balls tightening as the sensation of my hand pleasing my shaft and I felt the twitch of precum dribbling out and making a long thin ribbon down the sheets below.

I was almost completely lost in the moment when I thought I heard a noise in the living room. I quickly stopped and put the vibrator under a pillow, tucked my cock in my shorts and listened as hard as I could. Nothing. No sound at all, so I waited.

I was just about to start again when I thought, no, It's worth confirming what that noise was when I heard the familiar sound of the air conditioner kicking in. Fuck me I thought, I was really enjoying that. I got more KY, slipped my cock out of my shorts and before long my teenage cock was hard as a rock again.

The fantasy in my head was clear, Cersei Lannister was on her knees sucking my cock as payment for saving her family from the Kings death penalty. Her warm mouth licking my balls and muttering "let me be the one who swallows your seed my master." Her glorious breasts rubbing against my thighs and her soft hair in my fingers guiding her where I wanted her next.

I looked in her eyes as she licked my balls and told her to undo her blouse so I could admire her spectacular rack.

I was just starting to edge when she said, "Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you."

I told her "Its ok just keep going."

Then she said louder "Hello! You can stop now."

I told her "I just one more minute, I'm so close to cumming."

Then I thought how the fuck can she talk so clearly with my cock in her mouth? Then my heart stopped... the room went quiet.

It felt like the full force of an elephant was standing on my stomach as I stopped stroking my quickly deflating cock and opened my eyes. There at the foot of the bed was my mother, glossy eyed and smiling. I looked down at my hand that was still holding my melting cock and I quickly stuffed it back into my shorts.

I blurted out something like "Sorry Mom", and made a dash for the bedroom door when she said, "Get back here."

My shoulders sagged heavily as I shuffled back and sat on the bed. It felt like my whole world had crashed and burned in one instant.

Mom sat beside me and put her arm around me. "Listen" she said "It's perfectly normal to masturbate, everyone does it."

I told her "I know, but not everyone gets caught by their mom."

She giggled a bit and "I'm sure I can forget about it if you can. I'm sorry that I watched you for as long as I did before I said anything, it's just been a while since I saw a man that aroused."

I thought OMG how long was she watching? How much did she see? Thank God I hid the vibrator.

After a pause I said "Thanks mom, Can I go to bed now?"

Mom smiled again and said "You can go to bed if you want, ooooorrrr you can have a glass of wine with me while I tell you all about my evening."

At first running off to bed sounded like the best idea ever but mom had never offered me a glass of wine before. I thought she's testing my maturity to see if I run away like a little kid or hold my ground like an adult.

"Sure" I said "Tell me all about your evening."

Mom seemed excited about my choice and disappeared down the hall, returning quickly with 2 wine glasses. Reaching into the bedside table she found the wine bottle.

"Wow I thought there was more in here" she said as she poured the rest of the bottle into the 2 glasses.

She handed me one glass and said "cheers" as we clinked them together.

After re-piling the pillows at the head of the bed for us to lean against she said said "lets get comfortable."

She put down her glass and sat down on the bed to take off her shoes. I could see the lace of her stockings as she did, and my eyes traced all the way down her thigh and calf. She had great legs and I told myself to stop before I got embarrassed again.

Kicking off the other shoe she pulled her arms inside her dress, unclipped her bra and pulled it out of her dress sleeve like it was a magic trick. You could hear her sigh as it fell to the floor "couldn't wait to get that off" she said, and she leaned back on the bed against the pillows.

Looking over at me, she patted the spot beside her to let me know where she wanted me to sit. I slid over beside her and she put her arm around me with my head coming to rest on her shoulder, I took a sip of wine and I felt a little better.

The TV was still on where I'd paused it. Cerseri was in all her glory, ripe hard breasts, blue eyes and golden skin were on full display.

Mom looked at the screen and said "I can see why you were so inspired, even if she is a bit old for you."

I took another sip of wine and said "Something about her just makes me crazy mom, its like I'm out of control."

"I wish I could make someone go out of control" she laughed and started her story about the evening. "Well," she said "you can't believe what Barb was wearing, I mean it was so short every man in the place was looking at her, and her husband, he was beside himself." "Cindy's husband was hitting on Barb all night and right in front of Cindy it was so awkward".

I was trying to focus on her words while still admiring her legs when I noticed that without her bra, I could clearly see Mom's bright red nipples thru her dress now. Her chest was rising and falling as she spoke and my view couldn't have been better.

I tried not to let it get to me at first. I tried not to look at her amazing stocking covered legs. I tired not enjoy her perfume. I tried not to enjoy the warmth of her body and I tried very hard not to get aroused, but I was losing that battle and I could feel myself becoming erect again.

Mom, who was continuing to tell me about Barb seemed oblivious to her nipples being on display and she stretched out even further on the bed. As she did my head to slipped off her shoulder and now rested at the top of her chest. I turned toward her to try and maintain eye contact and unintentionally pressed my groin into the warmth of her leg.

I probably should have moved but my now semi erect cock was pressing into her warmth and it felt to good leave. I adjusted a bit and ended up rubbing my hard cock against her leg pretty hard.

"Are you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied with my voice cracking.

"Like I was saying" she continued and went back to her story about Barb.

In this new position I could see her farthest nipple even clearer and wondered why the one closest to me was now hidden. I pretended to yawn and brought my hand up to cover my mouth. Barely outside my mouth I felt her soft breast and hardened nipple, it was barely only inches from my mouth. Mom paused when I my hand brushed over it but never stopped her story.

Eventually mom asked me what I thought of Barb and I told her she was very sexy, and I liked that she dressed skimpy. The whole time I spoke I tried to make sure my warm breath was right on her nipple and I began subtly grinding my cock against her sexy leg.

Mom asked me to describe what I found sexy about Barb in more detail, so I described her body and it's curves. I mentioned the tattoo on her lower back that was so hot and how even at her age she still looks amazing in a bathing suit. As I talked, I felt mom moving her leg just a bit to allow me to rub against it better. I didn't think she was doing it on purpose, but it sure felt good and made it easier to keep rubbing my cock against her leg.

I could also see mom's other nipple was slowly slipping out of her dress even father. I felt her hand start to run through my hair as my description of Barb got more graphic and I could tell her heart started pounding faster.

When I said "I'd love to bend Barb over my car hood, lift her skirt and fuck her in the middle of the street" Mom moaned and used her hand to gently push my head down until it was so close to her ripe hard nipple I couldn't talk anymore without my lips brushing against it.

I asked her "Are you comfortable" making sure my lips rolled over her nipple several times.

She took a deep breath said "Yes, but I need your mouth right now" and she pressed her nipple between my lips.

At that moment I was glad the teasing was over and I started to lick her rock hard nipple right through her dress. She moaned and held my head there while I did it. The longer I licked her the more she moaned and I put one of my hands inside her thigh so I could hold it there and hump against it harder.

I knew she was enjoying it too, but I didn't know how far we would go until she said "lift your head a little" and she rolled down the top of her dress exposing her stunning bare breasts then gently pushing my head back into position so I could satisfy her properly.

As I took her nipple back in my mouth, licking and gently biting it (like I'd seen in porn movies) I heard her say "Fuck Yes, bite me"

She moaned deeply and reached down under her dress and pulled it up. The mirror on the dresser gave me an incredible view, her pussy was glistening like a wet diamond. As her finger circled her clit I admired her perfectly shaped and shaved pussy lips. She had a teardrop clit and bright pink flesh with a little landing strip of hair that made her look a bit slutty. No wonder she smelled so good on the vibrator, i thought, her pussy is pristine and she doesn't cover it with panties.

She was getting closer to orgasm and I needed to get my shorts off before my cock got broken in half by the tight material. I struggled to push them down my legs with one hand while I kept licking and sucking her nipple in my mouth. She didn't seem to notice or care, her eyes were closed, and her legs had begun to tremble. Finally, I got my shorts got down to my feet and I kicked them off.

My released cock swelled with blood and I pressed it firmly into her leg. The nylon felt like hot silk on the head of my dick, and I shuddered a bit when my balls also found their way against her. Please don't cum before her, please don't cum before her was going thru my mind like a mantra when she saw my cock and suddenly stopped.

I was still grinding against her when she reached down and took it in her hand. She got up and gently stroked me while she changed positions. I started to say something when she covered my mouth with her free hand and whispered, "Don't say anything."

After standing up she wiggled her hips and the dress fell to the floor. Seeing her completely naked made my cock spasm in her hand and she smiled. I moved down the bed a bit hoping she would start stroking me more. My hips grinding and trying to fuck her hand. Then she placed one knee on the bed and leaned down to kiss the head of my cock. Oh my God I thought, is she really going to suck my cock? It would be just like Cersei does in my dreams. I closed my eyes and waited, the bed shifted slightly and I felt the most amazing warmth slide over the head of my penis. Then I felt the full weight of her body as all of me slipped inside her and I knew instantly she was straddling me, it was really happening, I was fucking my own mother.

END OF PART 1