My Queen Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
A Mother and Son both get what they needed most.
2.4k words
4.7
30.2k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really happening, I was fucking my mother.

Looking up at her I thought she was in a trance, her body twisting like a willow tree in a wind storm. She grabbed one of my hands, put it firmly on one of her tits and in a voice that was clearly an order she said "Fuck me the way you want to fuck Barb".

I didn't have time to think about it and I started squeezing her breast and pinching the nipple. Instinctively I brought the other hand up so both tits and nipples could be teased. Her pussy tightened noticeably when she was pinched, and I could feel her wetness starting to run down my shaft and between my thighs.

My balls began to harden and almost ache as the pressure inside was building so quickly already. She had every inch of me inside her, I knew my teenage cock couldn't hold out. I told her "I can't stop it, I'm gonna cum!"

She grabbed one of my hands off her chest and bit it so hard an intense pain shot down my arm and shoulder. For a split second I thought "Holy fuck, is she crazy."

The shock of her biting me took me off the edge immediately. She kept riding me and squeezing my cock with her pussy. "You can't cum now, I need this too much."

She growled as she said it and more of her insane wetness leaked down my thighs onto the bed.

The sting of the bite was strong enough that my hand ached. I had to flex it to make sure it wasn't damaged or broken. She grabbed my hand again and tried to bite it. I instinctively pulled it back and partly from my anger, partly from my pain, I slapped her ass like a child "Don't fucking bite" I scolded her.

The slap was loud and hard, leaving a huge red welt the shape of my hand. She looked at me just like an angry child would. I felt her pussy spasm almost against her will and we slowly we started back into our rhythm.

We watched each other closely for any sudden moves while our bodies were getting lost in pure pleasure. Ten minutes later I could feel my orgasm beginning to build again. Her body was so sexy as she swayed above me, my hands on her thighs now, enjoying the look and feel of her black lace stockings.

I wanted to touch her breasts again, but the moment I reached out she tried to bite me. I knew what she wanted this time. I slapped her ass hard in the exact same spot as the last one. Her ass was hot from welt before and I knew this one must have stung like hell.

Her pussy tightened and I told her firmly "I will treat you like a fucking child if you behave like one". Then I slapped her again.

Her eyes rolled back and her body started to spam. She released a small trickle of cum, and leaned back as far as she could. "Oh Fuck, its right there" she moaned, "it's right there" and the warm trickle of cum started gushing as her orgasm intensified.

I squeezed her tits hard and in a stern voice said "Keep cumming you slut" she instantly lifted up off my cock and with an insane cluster of spasms cried out "Oh My God" as her cum literally flooded onto the bed, soaking my legs and the sheets. Her legs shook violently as the as more waves of pleasure passed thru her.

She slammed her pussy back down on my cock, and the tightness and heat of her pussy was just too intense for me to resist. Pins and needles shot thru me from head to toe, as my cock started exploding inside her. My balls ached as they emptied, with huge shots of cum shooting out after every convulsion of my penis.

I felt her reach behind herself to squeeze my balls after every pulse. She kept perfect timing with my spasms, and my cum flowed in big thick streams into her wanting pussy. She rose up again near the end of my orgasm, and my cock fell out of her sending the last weak ribbons of cum across my stomach.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, and I felt her reach down and guide my cock back inside her. She leaned forward all the way to lie on top of me and I felt her chest heaving against mine, as the final few twitches of our orgasms almost tortured my now insanely sensitive cock.

We just stayed there, silently trying to catch our breath. the sweat off her body dripping on my chest, and I tried to understand what just happened. For now I would just stay still, and enjoy how her warm wet pussy felt on my tingling semi soft cock.

I hadn't fucked many girls but it was nothing like this. I knew sex with your mother had to be wrong, but right now my teenage cock was wrapped in paradise. I didn't want to be the one who spoke first, or even move first, so I just relaxed and tried to stay calm.

After a short time mom let out a big sigh, and I felt her begin to gently rock back and forth on me. My semi hard cock was still inside her, and finally not too sensitive to truly enjoy the feeling. The rocking continued for a short time before I noticed she was taking as much of me as she could, then squeezing with her pussy and sliding. She was actually milking the last few drops of cum from my cock.

I was sure we must be almost done when I felt her tongue on one of my nipples. I had never played with my nipples and the sensation was intense. She licked and sucked and nibbled them. My whole body tingled, especially my cock which started to get hard again.

Was this even possible?

Could my cock really get hard again?

Mom switched to my other nipple and my doubts were gone instantly. Her wet warm pussy feeling even better as I got harder, and her nipple teasing was making my cock grow like an oak tree. Ten minutes later I was rock hard again and mom was gently moaning.

Leaning down to my ear she whispered "The last one was for me, let me make this one about you".

I wanted to tell her it was ok and I was already very satisfied but I barely got out "I" when she smiled and gave me a shh signal.

She reached behind and began massaging my balls again. "Oh these don't feel empty yet" she said as she pushed them and my cock further inside her.

For the first time I could feel the bottom of her pussy and I knew I was filling her completely. Her rocking got stronger, and she sat up so she could concentrate on riding me while using her fingers to play with my hardened nipples.

My cock wasn't nearly as sensitive for round 2 and I felt good and strong thrusting inside her. Each time she pinched my nipples, I got a jolt of pleasure and I thought I am just like her.

This time was very different, I watched and admired her sensual body the whole time. Her curvy hips and her flat stomach from all the workouts she had done really showed now. Her long blonde hair rolling over her shoulders as she rode me over and over.

She would alternate between milking me, and sliding off my cock enough that I could penetrate her over and over. It was pure ecstasy just lying there and having her ride my swollen teenage cock. The scent of her pussy filled the room and every breath I took tasted like her.

As my pleasure grew, she knew I was getting close to cumming again. She leaned down and whispered "Don't cum yet, I need to change positions."

I thought, "I don't wanna to change positions" but it was too late, and she had already stopped and slid off my cock. I watched as she reached behind her into the drawer of the bedside table. There was a brief pause, then I felt the cold of lots of lube being put on my cock and dripping onto my balls.

I wondered if she was going dry and decided to give me the a hand job to finish me off. I felt more cold drops before she turned back to me and said "You need to stay still, no moving, no thrusting.

Wow, I thought she must be so sore but still wants to Fuck! I did my best to stay perfectly still. I could feel her fumbling with my cock, and trying to get it inside her again. I wondered "Why we just didn't stop if she is uncomfortable."

Eventually she had me positioned at her opening and she slowly sat down in me again so I could enter her. She bobbed up and down several times as she did and it looked like it was hurting her just a little. I was shocked how tight she was now and slowly she got me completely inside her again.

She let out a heavy sigh and I felt her relax. I watched her reach back and grab some the KY jelly and put some on her swollen clit, gently running it in. That's when I noticed the tube of anal ease was already on the table. I wasn't in her pussy anymore, my cock was deep in her ass.

The thought of it alone made a little cum spurt out of me. She was really enjoying the feeling of her fingers on her clit, when she started to ride my cock with her ass.

I had never fucked anyone's ass and the tightness and heat from her was better than any pussy I ever had, even hers.

She continued to rub her clit and sometimes slipped a finger inside, using it to rub my cock. I moaned every time she did it. She was trying to make me cum now and her anal muscles relaxed and tightened as she began slamming her ass down on my cock.

I could see her bearing down as her orgasm was building up, and the more excited she got the harder she wanted my cock in her ass. I started moaning "Let me taste you" and she took her finger from her pussy and put it in my mouth, her bitter sweet wetness tasting better than I could have imagined.

She put her finger back inside her. I loved the feeling of her finger rubbing me through her pussy and wished she could do it harder. Then I remembered the vibrator I had hidden under the pillows.

Blindly reaching around I managed to find it, and with one hand, turn it on. When I brought it out moms eyes lit up. She grabbed it and held the head on her clit "Oh Fuck yes" she screamed and her ass got so tight it was pinching my cock.

Her clit was visibly throbbing now, and the telltale drops of cum were dripping from her pussy. "I need you to cum in my ass" she grunted, her flush red face showed how much her body had been put through.

She rose up and slid the dildo inside her. I immediately felt the strong vibrating and pulsing against my cock, her ass was like a vice now, and I completely lost control of my orgasm.

It happened so fast and was so intense, it bordered on painful. My balls were tight like hard knots started shooting cum like a water cannon. It was different than before, this cum was from deep inside me. I would swell up, explode and repeat, each time reducing the pain and enhancing the pleasure.

It took mom a second after me to begin her full body spasms, followed by the splashing sound of her cum soaking the bed. Her empty pussy free to gush its warm nectar and sweet scent everywhere. Her body eventually becoming rigid and her voice repeating "Oh, please, oh please" until the gushing stopped.

She flopped off of me onto the bed, and I watched as her chest heaved heavily and her nipples slowly lost their hardness. My whole groin ached from cumming so hard, but it was a warm satisfied ache.

Mom eventually stirred again, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and slowly got up. We were both silent as she started piling the pillows back up, then sitting down and leaning against them. I could see a trickle my cum dripping from the now bright red lips around her anus as she sat there.

After a while she spoke, "I have needed that for so long, I'm sorry I got carried away with you and now I feel so awkward," she paused "What you must be feeling".

I smiled at her, "You don't have to be sorry, I could have stopped it if I wanted to, but I didn't". I softly replied.

"I know but I'm supposed to be able to control my desires, especially around you," she said.

"I'll try to forget it if you will" I said with a laugh "and I'm not sorry for loving every single second of everything we did, you are beautiful and I needed you."

Mom covered her body almost shyly with a pillow and said "Thank you."

I started to collect my shorts and she got her dress off the ground. It was getting late and we both had to things to do the next day.

"Any regrets" she asked me.

"I wanted to French kiss you but I was too scared," I replied "I didn't want to screw things up, how about you?"

"I regret only kissing the head of your penis," she said with a big smile.

She walked over to me and slowly but firmly gave me the best French kiss I ever had. I could feel it all over my body.

"Wow" I said after we were done "missing that would have been a serious regret, but can we do about yours?"

"Oh I'm sure you are running on empty" she giggled "but we have a 3 hour drive to your grandmothers this weekend. You get behind the wheel and after dark I'll find a way to keep my mouth busy."

My cock twitched the second she said it.

"Goodnight mom" I said.

"Yes it was" she replied.

I went to my room and didn't sleep a minute that night, waiting for the weekend.