All Comments on 'My Rape: Act 03'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bummed me out

So disappointed, 01 and 02 were so good. This just got over the top and SO wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I preferred act 2

2 stars only

ishtatishtatover 7 years ago

This story is a bit different from Contrasting's usual fare but not so different from the 'investment' series, as the women in that are clearly coerced if not raped - when is coercian (financially justified) not rape?

I thought this was pretty well written but suspect that Contrasting may have put off some usual fans and definitely irritated the non- consent/reluctance crowd. What the latter really want is the exertion of power over a helpless victim and if they don't get it they are pissed off with the writer (see the other comments!) The category 'non consent/ reluctance' is a cover up title for this mob; they like it rough.

Contrasting, in writing this has had to put to one side two of his greatest strengths; the first is dialogue, rape doesn't exactly lend itself to conversation, and there is necessarily a fair amount of narrative concerning the 'victims' own thoughts. Neither is there any room for the humour that makes his Milf series so engaging. Rape is not funny.

In his other stories Contrasting uses dialogue and humour to weave, not just interesting but also engaging characters. In this and the 'investment series the characters are much less 'nice' - the reader likes them less.

I confess that I don't usually read non-consent /reluctance but having said that, Contrasting has produced a well written and constructed story, and I don't think he should feel in any way apologetic for not having confined himself to the limits of his audience's expectations .

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
I enjoyed 1 and 2 but Act 3.....

....Left me cold untill I remembered that it was porn fantasy, very well written porn fantasy.

Contrasting, your mind works in mysterious and fascinating ways, with excellent writing and interesting character development and hot sex scenes. I'm reading everything you've posted on Lit and liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AGREED

I'm sorry but I have to agree with previous comments. 1&2 were pretty good if not a bit over written. Chapter 3 just turned into a tedious mess. If you're going to engage in word gymnastics then you better be able to stick the landing every time. Instead it was just one sad attempt after another of trying to impress while embarrassingly floundering. The monotony dragged on to the point I no longer felt anything remotely erotic. The old saying "Less is more" should have been applied. This was the 1st story of this author I stumbled upon. I was initially excited and looked forward to reading more their stories but after that last post I'm back on the hunt for good talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories ive read by far

One of the most erotic storjes ivr read. I want to read more.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 3 years ago
HOW HOT

I am so fucking wet.

PleiadPleiadover 3 years ago

I am overwhelmed. This was one of the most intense and exciting stories that I have ever read - ever. This is true erotica. Sublimely arousing. Well done. Thank you.

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 2 years ago

Fucking extraordinary! Fucking exquisite. And fucking delicious. One of the very hottest and best written stories I have yet come across on Literotica yet. Though I read it in parts, I was extremely hard through most of it, and was constantly stroking my very sensitive cock. Fucking quite the edging experience, masturbating my way through this story. My balls were soaked with oozing precum. The rape of Rachel initiated by the insatiable Helen on the bus was were finally lost control. God, that was fucking intense, both the scene and my orgasm. Loved how the author had Helen slowly undress Rachel in public against her will, and how Helen violated her and turned her on at the same time. I love that. Rachel, aghast with her being forced naked and used by all those men as well as Helen, and yet forced to orgasm during her violation and rape. So fucking delicious. Still have a very hard time believing the author is a man. So extremely well written from the point of view of the woman repeatedly raped and seduced by her own pleasures and lusts. Truly fine. Will be enjoying this story many, many, messy times. Thank you. Entertaining in the extreme. More, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous