My Reawakening

Story Info
The author decides to see a male escort for women.
1.6k words
4.55
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sitting in the hotel room I'd booked, looking out the window at the view of Melbourne city, I was about to do something I'd never done before. But something that I longed for. I was about to see a male escort.

After being nervous for a bit, I was actually quite excited. I'd emailed Leo and told him I was nervous, and he told me not to worry, and somehow that had made me almost instantly calm.

It had been three years since I'd left my ex-husband, I can't believe I'd married such a dick. Anyway, enough said about that already.

I had just recently felt the urge to date again, or maybe not even to date, just to be held, and... I didn't really know what I wanted. I just knew that I wanted something.

I didn't really have time to date, and when I had tried dating in the past, well, all the men I'd met were dicks as well. I mean just because they have a dick, doesn't mean they have to be a dick, right? Were there any good men out there?

I'd heard my friend mention something about male escorts, and I got to researching. And found that it sounded like a really good idea.

After weeks of wondering whether or not I should do it, I took the leap, and contacted Leo.

And now I was in my hotel room, waiting for him.

At 6pm I heard a knock on the door, he'd arrived spot on time.

From the first hello, to sharing a warm hug, and many more hugs after that, the evening was going really well. We had a glass of wine, chatted and laughed for what seemed like hours, getting to know more about each other, and just sharing laughs and great conversation.

After a while, as we sat together on the bed, I noticed our legs were slowly caressing each other. I noticed how Leo's arm was around me, and it was sending wild sexy tingles all through my body. I didn't realise how much I wanted and needed this! Whatever this was, it felt amazing.

And then, after some more laughs, our eyes suddenly really connected, and Leo leaned in to kiss me, his hand on my cheek, and his lips...

OMG, yum! As soon as we kissed, I suddenly felt my sex getting wetter. My whole body was full of sexual energy and desire.

As our kisses became even more and more passionate, I found myself taking Leo's singlet off, and sliding my hands all over that rock hard body, feeling every muscle.

And at the same time Leo was already unfastening my bra, as my shirt had just suddenly disappeared too!

Our bodies sliding against each other, we lay and held each other. I wasn't sure what would happen this evening, and I was just going with the flow. And the flow was starting to feel very juicy and fun indeed!

Our sexual energy was really heating up, all consuming, and it felt so wonderful. As we kissed, Leo slid his hand slowly into my pants and... The second he touched my wet pussy I almost orgasmed right then and there! I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, as he gently stroked and massaged my vagina.

"I need to get out of these pants," I said, and within seconds it seems, Leo and I were both completely naked. Oh wow, this was already feeling even better than I'd imagined.

As we lay and held each other, I could feel Leo's cock getting harder and harder.. pushing against my leg, and... I wriggled my body around just right so that his cock pushed right against my dripping wet sex.

I was feeling so sexy, empowered, and delicious! And Leo was so delicious. I really wanted to try something.. As Leo was blowing my mind from suckling my nipples just perfectly, and, well, doing everything perfectly.. I slid my vagina over his cock some more, wriggling onto it, teasing myself because I just wanted so much to slide right on, and have him inside of me.. But I kneeled up, and moved down so that my face was right near his throbbing cock. It looked so yummy, thick, hard, and wet..

I looked at Leo and asked "Can I?"

"Yes, he said, please."

I wrapped my lips around the top of his cock, and slowly explored his cock with my mouth..

After a while I could feel he was getting close, and sure enough he stopped me, and we embraced in kisses once more.

As we lay and hugged, talked, and caressed, Leo asked "Would you like a massage?"

How could I say no to that? Yes please!

While laying on my belly, feeling Leo's butt cheeks against mine, as he massaged my back, I was completely overwhelmed by all of these wonderful sensations. Sexual energy was running through me, through us both, and it felt incredible.

As I lay and relaxed, I was also getting more and more horny by the second.. I could feel my pussy pulsating.. and then when Leo slid down a bit, and massaged my butt, it was just heavenly.

He massaged all around and over my butt, my inner thighs, and then he massaged my vagina all over..

After massaging my entire body, Leo asked me to roll over, and asked how I was feeling. I could feel that he truly cared about how I was feeling, unlike any guy I'd ever met before.

As we rolled over and kissed, Leo was on top of me, and I felt my pussy craving to be filled, so much, and then.. Leo's cock touched the entrance of my sex, and slid in, slowly, and every inch deeper it went, made me wetter, sending shockwaves of pure bliss though my whole body.

"Do you like that?" Leo asked, surely knowing full well I loved it.

"Yes," I managed to say between moans and gasps. "It's.. So.. Big.. I feel so full.."

Leo started to slide in and out rhythmically, and deeper with each thrust into me. His shaft making me feel so perfectly full.

My whole body was wriggling, as I was in pure bliss, and I felt like I was going to cum.

Leo must have knew, because then he slowed down, and pulled his thick hard cock out of me.

I was so close to cumming.. So close..

"You can cum with me inside of you later. First, I need to eat you."

His kisses trailed down my body, passionately, crazily, and I could feel his hunger.. for My pussy. That felt so good, and made me feel so empowered, and sexy.

As he kissed and nibbled my lips, and clitoris, dipping his tongue inside now and then.. I just melted.

All the while his hands were all over my breasts and nipples, it felt so divine.

I felt Leo slide a finger inside me, and then another.. He thrusted his fingers and sucked my clit, and had me right at the brink of cumming for so long, until... I shouted, moaned, screamed, whatever you call it I'm not sure, as I had the most powerful explosive orgasm I'd ever had!

Wow!

We lay and snuggled for what seemed like an eternity, as I was slowly coming down from that orgasm.

We talked, we laughed, got to know each other more and more, and shared a wonderful time together.

Whenever I've had sex in the past, even though I hadn't enjoyed it as much as this, I don't think I've ever had a man want to lay and talk after we've had sex or in between, as they've just wanted to either go to sleep, or just to go and do their thing, making me feel used. But this was waaaaaay different. I felt nurtured, relaxed, and cared for.

Every part of this evening was so great!

And those lips, I just needed to.. I leant in and kissed Leo again, and he returned the kiss just as deeply, deeper even. I squirmed into his arms even more, and I needed that cock inside of me again. Leo could feel it too, and I felt his need to be inside of me too.

He slid on top of me, and slowly slid his thick cock between my legs, and back into me, stretching my pussy more than it's ever been stretched before.

We made love in all sorts of positions, and for what felt like such an indulgently deliciously long time, each of us almost reaching climax, but holding off, edging, so that we could stay exactly like this for longer, right here in this moment. Our bodies completely connected, and in pure bliss.

I almost couldn't take it anymore, and needed to cum, and I could feel Leo needed to as well.

He thrust his cock into me deeper and deeper, and I could feel it coming. His orgasm. My orgasm. Complete release..

My mind was completely floated away, into pure bliss, completely at One with the universe, with this moment, with Leo, with everything.. as I felt Leo's cock suddenly release, filling me up, and I heard him crying out with a primal, carnal, alpha male moan..

And in that same second I found my release, the orgasm feeling even bigger than before, as my pussy squeezed his hard cock, milking him into me..

We lay in this embrace, completely satisfied, mind, body, and soul.

I felt satisfied, full, complete, and I felt like a Goddess.

And I realised, that this was the start of a new chapter in my life. This was My Reawakening.."

-- This has been a fictional story, based on what can be very real events.