My Recurring Dream Woman

Story Info
A married man struggles with his dreams and marriage.
4.8k words
3.61
6.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

This tale could fit into several categories. Anything from fantasy to romance to horror but perhaps loving wives fits best.

I remember the night it started. It was a Friday the thirteenth. My wife Amanda and I had just had another of our knock down, drag out arguments. She got home late again after a Friday night out clubbing with colleagues.

I realized that if either of us were going to get any sleep tonight we would need separate beds. I took the guest room as usual when we slept alone.

Sleep was slow coming, not a surprise given the blood pressure rise during the argument. Eventually I fell asleep and dreamed.

The dream began at a costume party in what could best be described as an large Victorian mansion. The costumes were very elaborate. The room was filled with people. That was where I first saw her.

She was standing on the other side of the room, a glass of white wine in her hand. She wore a dress of orange, red, yellow and green silk that seemed iridescent. She was tall, slim and blonde. Her dress hung perfectly over her breasts, accentuating their fullness. She was a feast for the eyes. She wore a Venetian style mask, her green eyes clear and vibrant as she turned to look at me.

As our eyes met I felt something like an electric shock in my abdomen. She slowly turned towards me and began walking. My cock began filling with blood. With each step she took I got harder and harder. She moved impossibly slowly, like it was a movie in slow motion. A smile coming to her perfect lips. By the time she stood in front of me I was hard as steel. She placed one hand on my shoulder and I had a massive orgasm. I felt like I was going to collapse in a heap due to the shere intensity of the climax. She walked away from me, my erection softening with each step she took.

I awoke that morning without my usual morning wood, however I did have a huge load of semen in my boxers.

I shook my head, what a dream! I hadn't had wet dreams since I was a teenager.

Another strange thing was that I usually couldn't recall the details of what I dreamed, but I could remember every single detail. If I wanted to I could recreate the dream woman in explicit detail, as if she was standing in front of me.

Amanda and I didn't have much to say to each other over a quick breakfast. Sometimes we picked up an argument where we left off the night before but I think we both realized that it was a bad idea today. The argument last night was so intense that I was afraid for our future. We both went off to our respective jobs.

I couldn't stop thinking about the dream, how lifelike and realistic it was, and of course the happy ending. The mansion seemed so familiar, as if I had been there before Needless to say, it was difficult to get anything accomplished at the office.

That night Amanda was still giving me the silent treatment. I tried to engage her in some conversation, asking about her day but got nothing but a shrug. I watched some tv then headed to bed, our bed this time.

I heard her go to the guest bedroom. I guess she isn't ready to make up yet.

After drifting off to sleep I started to dream. I used to have recurring dreams when I was younger but I hadn't had any in a very long while, tonight I did.

i found myself back at the mansion. The party went on as it did the night prior but I couldn't see my dream woman. I didn't recognize anyone there but of course they were wearing masks. There was a winding staircase at one end of the room, I made my way up to the second floor. There were several doors off the second storey hallway. I saw someone walk into one of the rooms and closed the door, the woman looked like my wife Amanda. I tried to call out to her but no sound came out of me. The dream woman came walking up the winding stairs, she was dressed exactly the same as last night. She looked at me, smiled and held her finger to her lips in a "be quiet" gesture. She opened the door that Amanda had closed and she walked into the room.

I walked in slow motion to the door and entered the room. I could see my dream woman sitting on one bed, the second bed it the room was empty. She beckoned me to sit beside her on the bed. She then pointed to the mirror on the wall opposite the beds. In the mirror I saw my wife on the second bed with a man. They were both naked and were embracing each other and kissing. I had never seen this man before. Dream woman put her hand on my leg, I turned to her and saw a tear fall down her cheek as she gestured towards my wife and the man as they made love on the bed beside us. I was furious that I was being betrayed and wanted to stop them but try as I might I couldn't rise up off the bed. Dream woman stood and walked to the couple on the bed, reached out and touched his bare shoulder and he came inside my wife. He looked as if he was in ecstasy and I was reminded of how I felt when she touched my shoulder last night.

Dream woman turned to me and took my hand. I stood up and we walked out of the room together hand in hand. Once out of the room she leaned in and kissed my cheek, the tears still on her face.

I woke with a start. Amanda was not in the room. Her side of the bed was not disturbed, she must have stayed in the guest bedroom. I got up to check, yes she was still sleeping. I climbed into her bed and spooned with her. She settled into me and we slept like that till morning.

"What got into you overnight Jim? You haven't been that affectionate in a long time. I thought you were still mad at me."

"I woke up and you weren't there. I got worried. When I saw you in the guest room, you looked so cute, I just couldn't help myself."

"So are we back on speaking terms now?"

"Sure, I'll start. I am sorry I got angry with you. You know exactly how to set me off. I know you have been enjoying your Friday nights with your co-workers but coming in at 2am was way more than I could handle."

"Jim, that's the time our group broke up to go home. We closed the club , then went for a coffee. Two in the morning is pretty reasonable."

"And that is the crux of our argument. Happily married women don't stay out without their husbands till 2am. Are you unhappy in our marriage? Do you prefer spending your time with others or are you just avoiding me?"

"We do fight a lot lately. If I have a few drinks with friends, I don't want to come home and get lectured about it. At 2am you should be in bed so I can avoid the the hassle."

"Are you seeing other men these Friday nights?

"Do I dance with men? Yes I do. Do they buy us drinks? Of course they do."

"Are you having sex with anyone?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I am a man and I used to be single. I know about dancing and buying pretty, sexy women drinks. I know what it leads to."

"Did you just imply that you think I'm pretty and sexy?"

"Yes I did, and you are avoiding the question."

"Ok, let’s see how I can answer you honestly. Have I had vaginal intercourse with a man other than you? No. Have I been felt up, groped, had my ass squeezed? Yes. Have I been asked for sexual favours by men or women? Yes to both. Have I given in to their desires? No, maybe a few of their smaller asks but never their major ones."

"It begs the question, what do you consider to be small or major."

"I have felt up a co-worker while dancing and one other man who had asked me to dance. Yes it was a little over the top but I was drunk and they were sexy."

"Playing these teasing games in clubs is dangerous Amanda. Did you want to have sex with these men?"

"That's a dangerous question Jim. Did I want to? Yes, my libido was raging! I wanted to fuck them, but I didn't, because I am married to you."

"If I asked you to stop going out Friday nights would you stop?"

"I need the release of blowing off steam and my Friday nights out are my release." I know it can be tempting to stray, especially when you have frequent arguments with your partner. I have managed that temptation just fine.”

She was right, we did argue a lot these days. There was a creeping disrespect in our conversations. I couldn’t help but notice that it started about the same time as her Friday night clubbing.

“I have an idea Jim. Would you like to meet some of my co-workers? We are having a gathering this Friday night. Why don't you come along and meet some of them?"

It made good sense. It couldn’t hurt. Maybe getting to know a few of them would help me be a little more understanding and flexible.

"Are you asking me out on a date for Friday night?"

"I sure am!"

--------

Thursday evening, after work we had a quick supper and watched some tv. I announced I was going to bed. I was surprised when Amanda came with me. We cuddled each other, spooning as we fell asleep.

For the third night in a row I dreamed that I was in the mansion. My wife walked out of one of the bedrooms wearing nothing other than a mask. She was followed by the same man she was with the night before. I could see his features better tonight. He was tall, with dirty blonde hair, very broad at the shoulders. He walked to my wife, he bent her over the stair rail and impaled her on his cock.

Again I felt the fury but couldn't get my legs to move, I stood helpless. In this dream Amanda turned to look at me and mouthed "I love you." Just when I thought I could stand no more my dream woman walked up the stairs. This time she wore high heels, stockings, a thong and a very lovely lacy bra, still in her Venetian mask. She walks up next to Amanda and assumed the same position. Suddenly I found myself behind her, my hand moving the thin thong to the side and burying my cock in her very neatly trimmed blonde pussy. Our tempo matched that of the other couple. I came with a silent roar.

I snapped awake. My cock inside my wife, softening, with cum leaking all over us.

"Now I know something weird has gotten into you. We haven't had sex like that in a long time. I am not complaining. In fact if there is more to come I might be tempted to stay at home on Friday nights.”

This whole series of events was so surreal. I had to stop and compose myself to respond

"That was amazing Amanda. I love you and I have missed this. I'm looking forward to finally meeting your co-workers tonight."

Work was a bit light on Friday and I had lots of time to think about the gathering tonight. I also spent time analyzing the dream but coming up with no new insights.

Amanda and I showed up at the venue. It was at one of the board member’s home. I wore a business suit and Amanda a sexy dress of pink silk. I was introduced to several people and instantly forgot their names. It was then that I felt a staggering sense of déjà vu. This was the mansion in my dreams.

I didn't recognize anyone from my dream, until my wife introduced me to the board member and his beautiful wife. He was tall, with dirty blonde hair, broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome. This was the man in my dreams that was fucking my wife. His beautiful wife was none other than the woman in my dreams. She even wore the same iridescent dress from my dream. This was the first time I had seen her unmasked but those green eyes were unmistakable. This was truly a surreal moment.

He introduced himself as Carl and she was Carolyn West. Both seemed pleased to finally meet me. There was a moment that I thought could have been recognition in Carolyn's eyes but it passed quickly.

She cornered me when Amanda had gone to powder her nose.

"Do I know you from somewhere Jim? I get the feeling that we have met before."

"I have the same feeling." I can't imagine where we would have met. Do you go out with the staff for their Friday night clubbing?"

"No, I wasn't aware there was one. Is this a frequent thing? Do you and your wife go?"

"Amanda does, I usually just wait up for her to come home. Last week is the as 2am. We had a bit of an argument over it."

"Really, that is interesting and a coincidence, Carl got home late Friday as well. I was asleep so I don't know what time he got in but it was after 2am."

"You have a lovely home Carolyn."

"Thank you, would you like a quick tour?"

"I would love one."

When we got to the second floor I looked at the stair rail, where in my dream we had made love beside my wife and her husband. A shiver ran through me.

We stopped outside of the bedroom door.

"Carolyn, correct me if I am wrong, there are two queen sized beds in this room. They both have blue and white damask comforters on them. There is a mirror on the wall opposite them."

Carolyn looked surprised, then suspicious.

"Have you already seen this room?"

"Only in my dreams for the past three nights."

She looked around to see if we were alone then opened the door and led me into the room. It was exactly like my dream.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot beside her, I sat.

"Explain." She said.

I told her about the dreams. She blushed when I told her about what we did in those dreams but she nodded to herself.

"My husband is a serial adulterer. He has many notches on his belt and the company employees always seem to be a rich source of playmates. I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda and Carl have been intimate. Maybe the dreams were your subconscious warning you."

"How do you live with his cheating?"

"I don't know. I just put up with it. It makes me feel terribly inadequate, but the sense of conquest makes Carl bold and fearless, which makes him the alpha business leader that he is."

"Do you think Carl has been clubbing with the girls?"

"I don’t know, it fits. He doesn't usually tell me of his conquests until after they are finished. What will you do if Amanda is with Carl?"

"I don't know but I need to know for sure."

"I think we can arrange that."

She pointed at the mirror.

"That is a one way mirror. There is a small room on the other side. He sometimes sets up a camera there. If Amanda and Carl are fooling around, he will be sure to have her up here once the crowd thins out. If that happens you will have your proof."

"So we just wait?"

"Yes, but I doubt it will be for long."

It took longer than either of us thought. We sat and talked, got to know a little about each other. She was not only one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, she was kind, friendly and open. She saw it as her duty to support Carl's mission and if it meant she had to spend a few lonely nights while he was out fucking some young woman the so be it. I told her she deserved so much better than that. She deserved to be worshiped and adored.

"You are a kind and a wise man. Amanda is a fool if she..."

At that point the door to the bedroom opened and Amanda was first into the room, followed by Carl. The room we were in was soundproofed but the bedroom had microphones. Amanda spoke first.

"Carl, we shouldn't. I don't know where our spouses got to and I am worried."

"About Jim or about getting caught."

"I worry about Jim, he would never abandon me at a party this long."

"I don't care about Jim or Carolyn. I want you."

"Stop it Carl, I know this is Friday night but this doesn't feel right. Jim and I are finally talking to each other without shouting and I don't want to do anything to screw it up."

I breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that I had been holding my breath. Apparently she did care about keeping us together.

"Amanda we have been playing this Friday Night Club game for months now. Tonight is the night we finally take this game to a new level."

Carl began taking off his suit. He kept eye contact with Amanda as he stripped down to his boxers. He smiled broadly as he lowered them and stepped out of them. I could see why Amanda would be tempted, his broad shoulders were well muscled and his dick was proportional to the rest of him.

Amanda maintained eye contact all through the stripping, only breaking it to see his massive flaccid member. It was longer than mine when I was fully erect.

Carolyn spoke in my ear.

"His cock is beautiful isn't it? I don't know how your wife can just stand there looking at it. I would have had it in mouth before he had his pants off."

Amanda shook her head.

"No Carl, I can't do this."

"Then don't do anything. I will do everything for you."

Carl began stripping Amanda.

I couldn't stand watching them, "Carolyn, I can't let this happen, I have to stop them!"

"No Jim, you don't. Just let it happen. If you stop her then you will never know her intentions.” Carolyn was standing behind me. She put her arms around me in a hug.

Carl now had Amanda naked.

"Your wife is exquisite!" Carolyn said, "Such beautiful full breasts and a well-trimmed pussy. I bet she tastes so sweet."

Carl got on his knees and wrapped his arms around Amanda's ass.

"Amanda, you can remain faithful, I will do everything tonight." Carl obviously had a strange concept of faithfulness.

That said, he buried his face in her pussy. Soon she had to sit on the edge of the bed and then lay back. Carl was obviously a talented man with his tongue because Amanda was soon blubbering nonsense, something she did when highly aroused.

It was hard to stand there in the secret booth behind the mirror, watching my wife get eaten out by Carl.

Carolyn's arms were around me as she stood behind. Her hands went lower and she unbuckled my belt and unzipped me. She held my throbbing, and hard cock in her hand and she stroked it.

"I don't often watch my husband enjoying his conquests, but tonight is special because tonight I have a conquest to enjoy too!"

She increased the pace and then turned me around so she could go down on me as her husband went down on Amanda. Carolyn was indeed the woman in my dreams. She went at my erection like it contained the very elixir of life.

In the other room Carl had finished giving Amanda oral pleasure and he now lay down beside her. He kissed her so she could taste her own pussy on his lips. He then positioned himself on top of her. His cock teasing her entrance. He pressed himself slowly into her when she cried out.

"Stop Carl!"

"No, tonight we consummate this!" He tried to press himself into her again.

"No, we aren't. Get off of me."

He pulled out of her but stayed on top.

"You have remained faithful to your husband. I have done all the work here. You have done nothing wrong."

"Yes we have done something wrong. You have hurt Carolyn and I have hurt Jim. Having any kind of sex with you is wrong. Being together in this bedroom together is wrong. I am ashamed that I have had oral sex with you. You penetrated me and that was way over the line."

Carolyn stopped giving me head and stared out at my wife.

"No one has ever spoken to him like that!"

"Damn it Amanda! You have been cock teasing me for months now. I have had enough. I am going to fuck you." He gave her his full length and she cried.

"Do what you have to Carl. I can't physically stop you.”

"But I can!" I shouted as I burst into the room.

Carl hopped out of the bed and dashed to his closet and put on a robe. Amanda just lay there shocked and naked.

Carl stood on the ither side of the bed and said, "Jim, I am sorry you found out about us like this, Amanda and I have been having an affair for months now."

"That's a lie and you know it. Amanda may have been playing the cock tease but she has not been unfaithful."

Amanda sat up in the bed crying, "I never wanted it to go this far! It was just flirting for fun."

"Get dressed honey, we are going to leave now. Carl, stay away from my wife."

We left them standing there. Carl and Carolyn watched us leave. I still couldn't make sense of their relationship. Did they get off of watching each other fuck others? Did they always record video of what happened in that room? How was it possible that I had dreamed about Carolyn and Carl?

When Amanda and I got home we knew we were in for a long night of talking so we put on a pot of coffee and sat in our living room.

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers
12