My Recurring Dream Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

"Jim, I am sorry. You were right it was a dangerous game I was playing. I thought it was safe. It was exciting and sexy and I relished playing the femme fatale but I never thought it would end up like this."

"What did you think would happen when you entered that bedroom? Did you think he wanted to play snakes and ladders? You had to know what he wanted. Maybe you figured you could just tease him a little more and then when things got hot enough you burned your fingers."

"I did think I could get away with it. I didn't think he would be so forceful."

"So, you have been unfaithful to me. You fucked Carl."

"No, he penetrated me once, then I stopped him”

"That was his cock in your vagina. I heard you telling him to stop. For that I thank you, and because of that I am not going to divorce you but I want these stupid, dangerous games to stop."

"Thank you! I agree. I won't play the slut again. I love you."

--------

I was not sure it was the right thing to do but I had too many unanswered questions. I set up an appointment to meet Carolyn at her mansion.

When she answered the door I was once again astonished by her beauty. She invited me in and poured us a glass of wine. We sat in what looked to be a library. I was surprised at what she wore. It was a beautifully embroidered robe that wrapped around her.

"I am so happy to hear from you Jim. I wondered what happened to you and Amanda."

"We are good. We had a long conversation about things and I think we are finally on the same page. What about you and Carl?"

"Carl and I have an open marriage. It is not my preference but it is what I endure. Carl needs his ego stroked in a way that only new blood can accomplish. Seducing a married woman is probably the ultimate ego stroke for him. You and I watched as he seduced your wife. How did you feel?"

"God Carolyn, I wanted to strangle him! The only thing that stopped me was you."

"Yes, I suppose I did distract you." She said smiling.

"Carolyn, you play a dangerous game too, like Amanda. Did you think I would want to stop after you gave me oral sex? Did you ever think that I might have wanted to take things to the next level?"

"You mean would I have let you fuck me? If that is your question then yes. I am unusually attracted to you almost uncannily so. If you asked me right now to make love with you I would. If you asked me to bear your child I would." Somehow I know we are meant to be together."

"How can you live with Carl fucking women right in your own house?"

"It is hard but not impossible. Sometimes I will watch them through the mirror. Carl is a magnificent lover and it makes me feel so hot watching him give a woman the greatest sexual pleasure she is likely to ever receive. Watching him with your wife made me want you so bad. I have rarely had anyone with me to watch, and you being her husband made it even better."

"So the voyeurism of it all excites you."

"Yes, in fact just talking about it has me wet.

Jim, would you please make love to me?"

"I am a married man."

"I'm a married woman."

"So we have that in common.
Carolyn, you are my dream woman. Sex with you would likely spoil me for my wife. I can't, for the same reasons my wife told Carl she couldn't let him fuck her."

Carolyn stood up and opened her robe and dropped it. She stood there naked, her nipples erect with desire.

"I am not asking you for sex Jim, I am demanding it. Here, on this leather couch, take me, fuck me. I need it like I need air to breathe. Give me your cock, give me your life giving sperm. Make me pregnant Jim, give me a child."

It felt strangely like I was back in the dream again. Holy shit, was I dreaming? I was naked and on the couch with Carolyn. I was fucking her roughly. She called out for more,“harder, faster “ she cried. I gave her all I could. We switched positions and continued. I was close. She had already had several orgasms and was begging me to fill her vagina. I was nearly there when she wet a finger from her sopping wet pussy and shoved the finger up my ass. I came inside her again and again. I felt myself spasm for a full minute.

I woke up hugging Amanda.

"Hey, good morning lover. Holy shit, that was hot last night! I think we may have made a baby. At least I hope so Jim."

I was speechless. I must have fucked Amanda while dreaming I was fucking Carolyn. This was getting really fucked up. I think I may need a shrink.

Eight months later I helped Amanda get into the car to take her to her birthing classes. She was ripe with child, she was huge!

We drove past Carl and Carolyn's mansion on the way and we saw Carolyn getting into her car. She looked just as big as my wife. She was pregnant too.

I found out later that she and Carl had begun divorce proceedings when she found out she was pregnant. Carl was infertile.

Is it possible? Did I impregnate my dream woman in a dream?

One month later both women gave birth, one day apart. A girl for Amanda and I and a boy for Carolyn. Carolyn promised to have her boy DNA tested, if only to satisfy my curiosity.

Carl lost his seat on the board, he seduced too many employees and it caught up with him.

My dreams of that party in the mansion never returned. I loved Amanda but it took time to trust her. again. Carolyn will always be a dream woman for me, a mystery and a wild fantasy that I got to know in my dreams.

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers
12