My Revenge Plan

Story Info
To get back at my brother, I seduced my niece.
3.2k words
4.44
35k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
81 Followers

All characters are 18 and above.

I remember the day I decided to seduce my eighteen-year-old niece. I admit, at that moment, I wasn't thinking clearly. At the time, I was filled with rage and thoughts of revenge. I had just discovered that her father, my older brother Justin, and my new wife were having an affair. Apparently, they have been fucking for weeks. Now, my brother and I were never close. He has always resented me. We were 10 years apart and he was out of the house as I was growing up. He always accused my parents of raising me differently and spoiling me. He complained that I had it easier and minimized my achievements. It was always someone else's fault for his dumb decisions. I was twelve when he had my niece. I spent my teens babysitting her because it was the only thing he praised me for. I gave up trying to win his approval but I did enjoy spending time with my niece. I never suspected he would betray me like this.

I was on my laptop, sending screenshots of the chats between him and my wife to my lawyer. After going through message after message of them mocking how clueless I was, and how great the sex was, I had to take a break. My wife told him about my low sperm count. It wasn't impossible but it would be difficult for us to conceive. He joked with her about how he should get her pregnant instead and she could pass the baby off as mine. I sat there after reading that, silently cursing him and my wife, trying not to launch my Mac across the room.

At that moment, I was distracted by a repetitive sound outside of my window. As I looked out from my second-story office, I saw my niece Melissa jumping on a trampoline in the yard next door. She saw me and started waving wildly to get my attention. I gritted my teeth and faked a smile as best I could. She was innocent in all of this. But, seeing her there in the backyard reminded me that it was my loan that helped my brother buy the house next door. My parents pressured me to help him. They claimed he was depressed after his wife left him and Melissa. My mother pleaded with me saying he "needed to be close to family."

I felt disgusted with myself for helping him throughout the years. I could feel the rage inside me building again. I moved away from the window, out of sight, but I continued to watch my niece bounce up and down. I remember how she used to follow me around and cry when I had to leave. I left for college, got a job, married, and stopped spending much time with her. She was out there alone, wearing these short blue shorts that exposed the underside of her ass. Her little A cups were bouncing and I could see her dark nips poking through her tight pink cami. She was starved for attention and it showed in her acting out and the clothes she wore. For all the things my brother spoiled her with, he couldn't give her the affection she craved. No, he was fucking my wife instead.

It was then that the sick plan formed in my mind. I was going to fuck my brother's precious little princess. I would turn her into my little slut and become her new daddy. He did it to my wife, I can do it to his daughter. I know....I know it's not her fault her dad's a piece of shit. But my mind was now focused on one thing and one thing only, seducing her.

Before I could change my mind, I went down to my backyard. I walked up to the fence that separated my brother's yard from mine. "Hey, Missy!" I tried to hide any bitterness and sound as cheerful as possible. Missy was the nickname I've used ever since she was a baby. "Hi Uncle Mark!" She waved as she continued her little jumps and flips. I motioned to my yard and said, "Wanna take a dip in the pool?" She immediately stopped bouncing, her face lighting up with a smile. I expected this reaction. She loved to spend time in our pool and it had been a while since I had invited her to spend time with me. I could see that all that jumping on the trampoline had her camisole practically see-through with sweat. Her areolas are now visible through the thin fabric. I reluctantly forced my gaze from her chest.

I cleared my throat, "Is your dad home?". She shook her head. I'm not surprised. My wife Kim said she was traveling for work this weekend. I'm sure my brother is somewhere with her now, filling up her insatiable hole. "I'll text him and tell him you're with me," my fingers were already working the phone. "Go get your swimsuit," was all I needed to say before Melissa sprinted towards her house.

As I walked inside, my brother was texting me back, asking if I could watch her for the weekend. Something came up at work, blah..blah..blah. I huffed at his obvious lies. Melissa was too old for a babysitter anyway but he always babied her. I texted him OK. Fifteen minutes later my niece was walking through my door wearing only flip flops, a purple bikini with a duffel bag slung over her shoulder. I looked around to see if any of my neighbors noticed her half-naked arrival but there was no one.

I grabbed a beer and walked out to the patio. Melissa was already adjusting a pool lounger into a flat position and rubbing sunscreen on her arms. I took a moment to really look at her sweet young body. She was short and petite with a nice heart-shaped ass. Her legs were pale and looked fairly smooth. Her stomach was nice and flat. Her perky little tits poked out through the thin purple triangular fabric.

I preferred bigger breasts but she was a pretty girl. When she smiled, her dimples made her look even younger and more adorable. Her dark hair was now braided into two pigtails. This didn't make her look like a girl weeks from graduating high school. It was difficult to think about having sex with her. I was faltering in my commitment to my earlier plan. My mind quickly shifted to whether my brother had my wife bent over at this very moment. I shook my head as if to erase the thought, took a swig of my beer, and walked towards her.

"Do you want me to rub sunscreen on your back?" I said it so low, I wasn't sure she heard me. She turned to me and smiled. She handed me the bottle and then flopped onto her stomach. I grabbed the sunscreen and tilted my beer towards her. "Want a sip?" She looked up at me in shock and said, "Really?" I smiled at her wide-open eyes. "It'll be our little secret, you're growing up now," I handed her the beer and started massaging sunscreen into her calves. "It's about time you started trying grown-up things."

"I've had alcohol before," she huffed before taking a large swig and placing the bottle on the concrete. I chuckled as my hands slowly massaged up her thighs. Her skin was so soft. The greasy sunscreen allowed me to slide over her skin pretty easily. I began forceful small little circles with my thumbs that inched up to her inner thighs. I could feel her muscles tense and then eventually relax. With my hands moving right under her buttcheeks,

I could see her bikini bottom shift, revealing her smooth pussy lips. My hands gently pulled her inner thighs apart and pushed them together again. This caused the inside of her pretty pink pussy to be revealed. My board shorts started to tighten as images of my cock sliding into her took hold of me. Knowing I shouldn't be seeing this just turned me on. I looked up to see if my niece was bothered by any of this. Missy's eyes were closed as her head rested on her folded arms. Her lips were parted as though she was holding her breath.

I worked my way up her back and spent a few moments with my thumbs massaging the back of her neck. As I worked my way down, I swiftly untied the bikini strings in the middle of her back. She tensed up and almost got up but stopped herself. "Relax baby," I rested my palm on her back. "I'll tie it up when I'm done." I could feel her exhale and lower herself to the lounge chair. "You look so beautiful," I looked up at her face to gauge her emotions. Her face was resting on her forearms with her eyes now wide open. " Thank you Uncle Mark." The way she looked at me stirred something in me. She gave me a small smile as my fingertips slid up her sides, grazing her armpits. She giggled and I heard her release a little sigh. I moved back to the center of her back. I slowly tied her bikini strings back together and slapped her bottom. "Flip over."

She was now on her back adjusting her top as if I couldn't see her hard nipples poking out like little erasers. I decided to start rubbing the greasy sunscreen on her shins, moving towards her feet. I took a minute to give her a little foot massage and she squirmed and said it tickled. I went back to her knees, working my way up.

My hands slowly glided over her belly button and up her ribs. I never stopped complimenting her throughout it all. You'd think I had never seen a woman before. I could tell all of the touching was getting to her. She was blushing and twisted away to reach for my beer again. Her eyes met mine in a silent request for permission. "You can drink all you want with me this weekend!" Her eyebrows raised as she took another large swig. I reiterated, "Your dad won't hear a thing about this weekend from me." I finished with a quick rub of her arms before declaring "All done!"

I got up, proudly displaying the strained member in my shorts. I started using sunscreen on my legs. As I suspected, my niece eagerly volunteered to exchange the favor. I laid back on my lounge chair with my eyes closed and fingers locked behind my head. Missy was gently smearing the sunscreen all over me. Her fingers slowly slid over my hairy chest before spending a few moments circling my nipples. My eyes popped open and met hers. She gave me a wicked little smile as she resumed her massaging.

"You're playing a dangerous game," I said smiling before closing my eyes again. "What do you mean Uncle Mark," she giggled. Her hands now moved up and down my forearms and biceps. I opened my eyes and met her gaze. In my mind, I'm asking myself if I want to take this any further. She's just a young girl. I'm just a betrayed spouse...out for revenge...and horny. I am supposed to be the one to make the right decision here. All that came out of my mouth at that moment was, "Do you want a margarita?" Missy's eyes widened, she nodded and smiled. I went inside to the bar. She followed me, skipping like a little girl.

She watched in eagerness as I brought out the margarita glasses and coated them with sugar. I added a sliced strawberry as a garnish which she loved. I think it made her feel like an adult. I poured her a strong drink and watched her gulp it down. I poured her another...and another. We went back outside to the pool and Missy playfully pushed me into the deep end. As I came up to the surface, she cannonballed right next to me. As I wiped the water from my eyes, she popped up right before me. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me. She burst out laughing and tried to wiggle herself free.

I could tell the margaritas were taking effect. I used our playful little water wrestling to cop a few feels. Once or twice, my hands slipped over her breasts and ass. I tried to pull free from her once and she wrapped a leg around my waist. My hands then cupped her ass before slipping to the back of her upper thighs and squeezing. She jerked involuntarily and I pulled her towards my stiff cock. I smiled at the way her eyes widened as she tried to pull free. My tip grazed her inner thigh and poked her right at her entrance. I would've been inside her if it wasn't for our swimwear. She stiffened but I pulled her close anyway."You're so cute," I instantly pressed my lips to hers before releasing her.

I was enjoying the casual gropes but I was eager for more. I followed her as she pulled herself up and out of the pool, determined to continue what we started. She had her towel in front of her and was wiping her face when I wrapped my arms around her from behind. I placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck. "Did I scare you," I teased with my mouth close to her ear. I could feel her goosebumps rising. She shook her head defiantly. "No?...hmm," I kissed her wet earlobe." I thought you wanted to do big girl things with me this weekend." My hands slipped under the towel she clutched to her front. My right hand started moving in small circles over her stomach.

"Everything we do this weekend will be just between us..ok?" My left arm was wrapped around her belly pressing her against my chest and cock. "Ok," she let out in a whimper. I had her right where I wanted her. My right hand slid up to her left breast and I gently circled her nipple over her little bikini top with my middle finger. Her breath hitched and her chest jerked forward. I nuzzled her damp neck as she dropped her towel.

"Missy, you're such a sexy girl." I groaned into her ear. My right hand was now plucking her little nip as my left hand slipped into the front of her bikini bottom. My index and middle finger slipped between her pussy lips and I squeezed her clit between my knuckles. Her knees clamped together and she bent forward, pushing her ass right into my hard cock. I hissed as I moved my hand to the other breast and twisted that nipple.

She cried out and I twisted her around to face me. My cock pushed into her mound. I grabbed the ends of her two pigtails with one hand and yanked her head back. My mouth covered hers and my tongue slid ahead, trying to coax hers forward. Now that I've fully committed to starting my plan I'm going to see it through. I'm already enjoying myself.

I started to suck on her bottom lip as my hands roamed free, kneading and pulling on her ass. She pulled away briefly to say, "Mmm..wai...wait Uncle Mark! We shouldn't." I cupped her mound with my palm, "We shouldn't, but no one will ever know." I leaned in and kissed her slowly. "I want to taste you," I gave her pussy a quick pat. "I don't want anything more than to taste your sweet pussy," Missy blushed at my words. It made me wonder about her sexual experience. I leaned in to kiss her shoulder, slowly kissing my way up her neck. "Will you spread your legs for me baby...hmm?" Missy gripped my shoulders with both hands.

"Yes!" She blurted out breathlessly.

I smiled into her neck, eager to begin. My cock has been hard for a while now and I'm ready for a release. I grabbed Missy's wrist and pulled her into the house. I led her to my bedroom and pushed her down on the bed. I was still a little wet from the pool. I didn't care. I peeled her wet bikini bottom off and tossed it to the side. I leaned in and spread her pussy lips open with my fingers. My tongue made one slow pass over her clit before encircling it. Missy groaned and jerked her hips forward when I gave her swollen clit a good suck. Her thighs closed in on my head as I nuzzled her clit with my nose. Her hips twisted and bucked from the mattress as my tongue slid inside her juicy hole. The taste was uniquely hers mixed in with the pool. I wanted more. I licked and sucked and licked some more until she was babbling. I laid my palms down on her inner thighs, forcing her legs down and open. I licked my two fingers and slid them into her, sawing inside her while I sucked on her bud.

She cried out "Uncle Mark!" and I looked up to see her arched back, her fingers tightly gripping the sheets. My little niece was at her limit. Her hands grasped at the hair on top of my head. The slight pain of her hair pulling made me vigorously shake my head from side to side. Missy screamed as her orgasm hit. I smiled into her lips before sitting up on my knees. I looked down at the pretty teen who was still trembling. She was mine now. I knew it. Her body twisted to her right side, her chest rapidly heaving. She probably needed a little break but she wasn't getting it. I leaned forward and pushed her gently onto her back. I kissed her roughly, letting her taste herself on my lips.

I enjoyed watching her like this. I crawled forward and placed my tip at her lips. My knees were under her armpits. She reached up and held onto my thighs. "Suck me off, princess." I gripped the base of my cock and traced a circle around her mouth. She parted her lips eagerly. All of the precum dripping from my cock added a nice gloss to her young lips. I watched my cock head, which was now deep red, slide into those lips. I smirked as I thought 'If my brother could only see me now', getting sucked off by his little girl.

I jerked my hips forward to push my cock in further. She opened wider to accommodate me, being careful not to graze me with her teeth. I kept pushing forward, trying to gauge her limit. I kept going until she gagged. I leaned back and pulled her bikini top away from her breasts and plucked at those sweet nipples. Her little groans felt amazing with me in her mouth.

Missy's tongue swirled around my glans before attempting to overcome her gag reflex. She was so eager to please. I leaned over her, resting on my hands, practically doing push-ups into her tiny mouth. She was a good little cocksucker and I was ready to cum. After a few more pumps, my hips lunged forward. I grunted with each of the six thrusts it took me to release into her mouth. I rolled off of her onto my back with my hand splayed across my heaving chest. Missy cupped her mouth and raced to the bathroom. I chuckled to myself. I sure do cum a lot for a guy with low sperm.

N0tg8
N0tg8
81 Followers