My Revenge Plan Pt. 02

Story Info
I've crossed the line with my niece. How far will I go?
1.4k words
4.59
16.9k
35

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
92 Followers

All characters are over eighteen. Thank you for reading.

I laid on my bed in my post-nut clarity, and felt waves of guilt and regret wash over me. I stared up at the ceiling and tried to slow my breathing down. I had just crossed a big line and ejaculated in my young niece's mouth. It felt amazing, but now I wondered what my friends, coworkers, and the rest of the family would do if they found out. What we did was incestuous. There was no going back now. The sad part was that I wanted more.

I didn't know if it was the hate I had for my brother, or the wrongness of it all that made this one of the most satisfying sexual experiences of my life. I rationalized that I had already come this far with my brother's daughter; I might as well go all the way. I turned my head towards the bathroom where Missy was. Looking at the closed door, I felt a bit of panic. What if she regretted it all? What if I had completely destroyed my relationship with her?

I jumped up and raced to the door. I gently knocked and called out her name, but I couldn't hear anything but running water. I opened the door to see Missy with her back to me, scrubbing her face through the glass shower door. I walked in quickly and slipped into the shower behind her. From behind I started unraveling her pigtails, allowing my fingers to slip through her soft hair. Her body went momentarily still. My fingers slowly combed her scalp, massaging it underneath the falling water.

I became anxious the longer she remained quiet. Before I could figure out what to say to her, she began. "Uncle Mark, do you think my dad will find out what we did?" I sighed heavily. "We have to be really careful. No one can know about this. We must keep this a secret between us," I moved her to face me. "Do you want to keep going?"

She lowered her eyes and looked away. I grabbed her chin with my thumb and forefinger, twisting her face to look at me. "You can tell me. I will love you no matter what you want to do." I held her gaze. "Do you want to stop at what we just did?"

She quietly shook her head, and I smiled in relief. I rested my hands on both sides of her face. I leaned in and kissed her lips, gently tugging on the bottom. I leaned back with her face still in my hands, "Say, 'No, Uncle Mark, I want to keep going'." Missy smirked and gave me an exaggerated puppy dog look as she repeated my words. I turned off the shower water and slapped and squeezed her ass.

We playfully dried each other; everything felt like a game. I was ready to get back in bed and continue what we started, but Missy said she was hungry. I put on a t-shirt with shorts. Missy asked if she could wear one of my shirts, and I said sure. She pulled out an old one that said "FBI - Female Body Inspector". It barely covered her ass. I asked her if she was going to put on underwear. She giggled and said, "What would be the point of that?" I laughed and chased her into the kitchen.

When I caught her, I threw her over my shoulder and spanked her bare buttcheeks three times. She squealed and laughed as I put her down. I said, "That wouldn't have hurt so much if you were wearing panties."

We made tacos for dinner together, happily kissing and touching each other throughout. After all the playfulness during dinner I was ready to fuck. After all the brief glimpses of Missy's pussy from under my t-shirt, my cock was straining against my shorts.

She was walking past me with her phone in her hand. I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. I was still seated at the dining table.. I held her back against my chest as my hands slipped under her shirt. With my fingers splayed across her tits, and my wrist moving quickly up and down, I could feel her nipples harden. I freed my cock and Missy began to grind against it. I was about to slip inside her when her phone rang. It was my brother on a video call.

In the beginning stages of my plan, I would've relished a situation like this. It was a perfect opportunity to taunt my brother for sleeping with my wife using his own daughter. Only now, I didn't want to do that. I wanted to keep everything secret. I enjoyed Missy and I wanted to continue to enjoy her.

But she answered the call before I could say anything. "Hi dad!" She happily waved into the camera while bouncing on my lap. My cock, was sandwiched between her thighs and out of the camera frame. I quickly slid my hands from under her shirt. I gave, what I hoped was not too awkward of a wave, saying "Hi, Justin."

My brother gave me an unreadable look when he saw me. He immediately asked "What are you wearing Melissa?!". Melissa looked down at the FBI t-shirt she borrowed from me as if seeing it for the first time. "This? Oh, it's Uncle Mark's shirt. He said I needed to put more clothes on." I had to look away to keep from laughing so I didn't see my brother's reaction.

Before he could respond, Missy started recounting her day. She talked about everything, from what she had for breakfast to the trampoline, and even coming over to enjoy the pool. She left out a lot of things, but I could see my brother's eyes begin to glaze over with boredom. This was typical of him and Missy's conversations. I became irritated.

Something in the background fell over and Missy asked, "What was that?" My brother stuttered before quickly ending the call. I had a good guess what 'that' was in the background, but I didn't care.

I went back to playing with Missy's nipples while kissing her shoulders. Her body was so responsive. I loved the way she tried to wiggle away from my hands, only to grind harder into my cock. I yanked the t-shirt over her head and arms as I stood up. I bumped her forward with my hips and she lurched forward. She grabbed a hold of a nearby seat for balance.

I groaned loudly as I entered her. She was so wet and tight. At first, I speared her slowly, trying to get her used to my eight inches. I reached forward and gently rubbed her clit. Missy's thighs clenched. She bent forward to rest her head on the seat she was holding. This gave a sexy little arch to her back. Now, I could go deeper.

At that moment, I lost my mind a little bit. I was wildly fucking her. I only remember the sounds of my hips slapping against her ass, and her pleading for me to keep going. When my hand moved from her clit to grasp her breast, Missy screamed at me to put it back. I was surprised by her forcefulness but also turned the fuck on.

As I fucked her, my thumb slid over her puckered asshole. Missy clenched me tightly in surprise. I really liked that reaction. I decided to circle her little hole with my thumb. I grunted as she tightened around me. I then pushed my thumb in her ass, up to the knuckle. When she came, her knees gave out. Her grip on me was so tight, I almost went down with her. I slammed my hand down on the nearby table and wrapped my other arm around her waist to catch her.

She screamed, "Uncle Mark!" and I just released everything I had inside. I leaned back on the table and slapped my hand to my forehead. Missy's heart shaped ass was grinding on my spent cock, milking me. "Shiiiit!," I hissed. Who the fuck taught her that?

She slipped off my cock and collapsed on the floor. Her head rested on the seat she still clung to as she looked up at me smiling. I clung to the table with both hands, grinning like an idiot. I carried her back to the bedroom where I made love to her again. Missy cried when she came a second time. I was taken aback. I've never had that happen before. It reminded me that I had to be careful with her. I held her tightly as we fell asleep together. The only thought firmly in my mind was that I never wanted this to end.

N0tg8
N0tg8
92 Followers