My Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of that stuff happened. We waded through the brush and came to a small clearing about a hundred feet or so in. She stopped to put her shorts back on. We went to the right because I had noticed a creek running down that side of the brush as we had walked along. When we got to the creek we went back in the direction of the park. We carefully looked around while hiding behind some brush.

The cop was at the brushline and shining his flashlight into the brush trying to find us. Even at this distance, I could tell he was quite chubby. He had turned off the spotlight on his car but the beacon lights were still flashing. "Where'd they find this guy?" I thought. "Must have been between fast food jobs and they needed a cop pretty bad."

I turned the spotlight toward him then pulled the keys and dropped them on the floor. Then as close to the same time as I could, I hit the spotlight and siren. We took off heading directly behind the patrol car to keep him blinded and not being able to see which way we went. We ducked between some buildings and finally made it back to the motel. We laughed for a good while.

"Man, we should have just snuck away. When you turned on the light and siren, I about shit a brick knowing we were gonna get caught. My heart has never beat this fast before."

"Oh, hell, we were probably back in the room before Chubs even made it back to his car. Hope he didn't have a coronary or something."

Sweetness was flipping through her phone and played "I Just Want to Make Love to You" by Foghat. Then she started dancing very provocatively and looking me directly in the eyes. I knew what was coming. She pointed at the only chair in the room. I moved to sit in it. She moved very close. She was lifting her shirt just enough that I couldn't see her nipples. Then unzipped her shorts and lowering them just enough to tease me. This was when I noticed her pink panties were not there. With her back to me she bent over and rubbed her ass while looking between her legs at me lowering her shorts again showing about half of her butt cheeks but pulling them up before going too far. I'd seen it all before but she was really putting on a show. I felt it was the first time I'd ever seen her body and I wanted to see more.

She pulled off my shirt and undid my pants and pulled them off along with my boxer briefs. My dick was standing straight up. She showed me those pearly whites I liked so much.

The chair was armless and she sat down on my lap facing me, rubbing against me with her entire body. I reached for a breast and she pushed my hand away and stood up. She was playing with her clothes again and this time showed me a bit more. I could see just a flash of nipple and a little bit of her pussy slit but not for long. I was about to cum without her even touching me.

That song ended and another started immediately. I don't know what it was because I couldn't hear anything. It was all I could do to concentrate on her dancing and teasing. Damn, this woman is hot.

Shortly she pulled her shirt up to expose both tits then lowered it again. She was driving me fucking nuts and she knew it. She was still very close and I reached out and she slapped the back of my hand. I lowered it. She pushed her shorts down to just above her pussy and left them there. Then she very, very slowly lifted her shirt over her head and off. She threw it at me and it landed across my face. I couldn't see and quickly removed it and took a good long whiff of it. She had such a sweet smell about her. She danced a little more and as the song was ending she put her legs together and let her shorts drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

As the next song began, it was a very slow song, she danced over and sat on my lap facing me. Just before she settled down all the way, she took my cock and guided it into her pussy. I came as soon as it was in all the way. She started squirming and rubbing her pussy against me. I never went limp. I started humping and pushing in and out as she would rise then slide down my dick. I got up without pulling my dick out and lay her on the bed. Her legs were wrapped around me tight.

I had already cum twice tonight and much to my amazement, my cock was still rock solid. It was a good while before I came again but she came several times before did. I collapsed.

We both fell asleep immediately. I think my dick was still inside her.

--

The next morning I was laying beside her. We were both fucked out. I said, "That tease you did last night was the best I've seen. I mean, I've seen your body enough that it's burned into my brain, but last night, wow. It was like I'd never seen a woman's breasts or pussy ever. I kept trying to peek to see something forbidden. You know, a nipple or a shot of pubic hair or the split of your pussy lips. That was the hottest thing ever. I thought I was going to cum without anything even touching my cock. I guess that's why I blew my load as soon as you sat on my cock."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I certainly did. I loved it when we fucked in the park. I thought you were going to bail out on me for a second."

"I almost did. Then I saw that sweet looking ass jutting out like it was begging for a cock and nothing was going to stop me."

"That's what I was counting on and it was begging for your cock. It had been wanting it for a while. When I saw the picnic table I couldn't stop myself. I just reacted."

"Ever do anything like that before?"

"Maybe I'll tell you about it some day if you come back around sometime, but not now," she said.

I left it alone.

We showered and walked to get breakfast at the diner next door to the motel. Pretty dang good breakfast I might add.

As we sat eating, a cop walked in. Not the same one as the night before but he looked as if he had some authority. He was eyeing us but trying not to let us know.

"Hey, chief," said the waitress. "I heard about the show at the park last night. Joe came in as we opened just after his shift ended."

Should have known. Chief of police, great!

"Yeah, I told him he needed to spend more time worrying about the few break-ins we've had than trying to catch kids in the park after it's closed. Maybe one day he'll get the big picture."

"How are you folks this morning?" he asked looking straight at us.

"We're doing just fine, how about yourself?"

"I'm good. Saw you two here yesterday evening. I see you decided to stay the night."

"Yes, sir."

"Not much excitement in this little town. Not unless Joe sees something like a couple having sex in public, the park around midnight to be specific."

"Somebody was having sex in the park last night?" asked Sweetness. "I bet that was hot. Wish I'd been there to see that."

"I had nothing to do this morning so I went to check it out. He said they disappeared into the brush. I saw this morning where they had come out on the creek bed and walked back over to where his unit was."

I said, "Parents really got to keep an eye on their kids these days."

"Joe said these weren't kids. He's too fat and slow and not the brightest bulb in the string, but his eyesight is pretty damn good. He wasn't close enough to make out their faces. Said they were dressed a lot like you two as well, that is after they got dressed. The funniest part is, he had to tell me about them turning on the spotlight and siren before they slipped away. If Ms. Tillis hadn't heard the siren wailing and went out to talk to him, he never would have mentioned that embarrassing part to me. Maybe he'll learn something from it.

"I guess whoever it was might have some of that red mud from the creek bed still on their shoes," as he looked at my boots.

"Oh by the way, we do have one piece of evidence on the couple in the park."

"Oh, what might that be? And why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Just thought your lady friend might be interested since she thought it was so exciting. A pair of very expensive pink panties. Lace. Don't know anybody that may want to claim them do you?" he asked as he looked straight at Sweetness.

"Nope, not me. I don't wear panties. Want to search me?"

He chuckled and said, "That's ok. You two be careful on your ride back to Roswell. Oohrah." He walked out the door with a cup of coffee.

I checked my boots and sure enough, red mud stains all over them along with Sweetness' shoes.

"A jarhead. He wanted me to know that he checked up on me and found out I was one as well. He ran the plates on the bikes. Probably ran a check on Charlene Mae as well as called the dealership about mine since it still had a temporary tag." All this was running in my head.

"I need to call my accountant about getting me a Texas title and plates. I'll do it at our first stop on the way back. We need to leave quickly," I whispered to Sweetness.

He knew it was us in the park last night but probably didn't want to push the issue because it was really petty and it didn't hurt anybody. That, and he knew we wouldn't be staying.

The waitress asked, "Was that you two in the park last night? It was you wasn't it? I wish I had the guts to do shit like that. And right under the light. That's just too damned hot. I'm getting wet thinking about it." We just smiled at her.

We finished breakfast "post haste" and hightailed it out of there before somebody pissed off the chief and he took it out on us.

We rode back to Alamogordo before we stopped to eat. I called my accountant to set the wheels in motion to get a Texas title on the new bike. He told me he already started on it this morning. I told him to send the new plates to the dealer where I bought the bike and call me when the plates are on the way. "That'll give me a reason to catch up with Sweetness again," I thought.

We discussed what we wanted. "Cheeseburgers and onion rings for the both of us," I told the waitress. "I'll have a Dr. Pepper and a Sprite for Sweetness."

"So. You've never been married?"

"Nope."

"Think you'll ever fall in love again?"

"I'm an old guy. I probably don't have enough time to find someone like that."

"Ever have someone fall in love with you and you didn't love them?"

"Yes. Where are you going with this?"

"Nowhere really. Just trying to get to know you a little, that's all. And you're not that old."

"You don't know how old I am."

"I cheated. I saw the copy of your license the dealership has on file. You're 55."

"Ok, but fair is fair, how old are you?"

"It's not polite to ask a woman her age."

"Ha. I don't care about polite right now. Soooo."

"How about you take one guess, just one. Then I'll tell you how old I am."

"I said fair is fair. I don't think that's fair. You didn't have to guess my age."

"Ha. I don't care about fair right now. Soooo."

"Ok," I said. She looked to be near 40 but maybe not quite. I figured I'd use a different criteria than her looks. I wrote something on a napkin and said, "Thirty one."

"You think I look 31? Thank you!"

"Alright now, I took my guess, now give it up."

"Shit, I guess a deal is a deal. Forty six."

"You're 46 years old?" Then I flipped over the napkin where I wrote 38.

"Why did you write 38, then say 31?"

"Thirty eight is my real guess as far as your good looks, but I said 31 because you have the sex drive and mannerisms of someone much younger. Along with a smokin' hot body. I was going to say 27, but I figured that you'd know that was total bullshit. I'm still not believing you're 46. Show me your ID."

"Touché. You got me I guess," as she pulled out her license.

"Damn, you are 46. I'd have never guessed it," I said.

She laughed pretty hard.

"Do you ever think about settling down?" I asked.

"Not really. I'm pretty happy right where I'm at. Especially when your cock is inside me somewhere. There is one more thing I'd like for you to do."

"What's that?"

"You figure it out, big boy."

"Can you give me a hint at least?"

She just looked at me, then the light came on. I knew what she wanted but I'm going to play dumb. "Well, if your not giving me a hint, don't get mad if you don't get what you want."

We were finished eating so we saddled up and headed out.

--

We made the rest of the trip without stopping and wound up back at her place about 8:00 PM.

As soon as we were inside we both went to piss then jumped in the shower together. She started playing with my dick and I had a raging hard on in about 10 seconds. There wasn't enough room in the small shower to do much so we cleaned up and got out. I had a towel wrapped around my waist with a sizable tent in front. I finally gave up and tossed the towel. She never even tried to cover up.

Sweetness put on some music and walked over and hugged me tight. The feeling of her bare breasts against me was a delightful feeling. Her wet hair smelled wonderful.

She looked up at me and I kissed her deeply, passionately. Our tongues playing sword fight as we explored each other's mouths. She turned and pulled me by the hand to the bedroom. I couldn't offer any resistance. Nor did I want to.

She pulled me down on top of her, legs spread wide. Again, I offered no complaint. I pushed my cock into her steaming hot and wet cunt. I started slow but found myself going harder and faster and then slamming into her wet hole hard.

She came once, then again. Mine was still building and I wanted it so bad. As bad as I'd ever wanted it. Then she came a third time. I was finally about to cum. I got as close as I dared then withdrew and started jacking off and came on her tits and chest and finally some dribbled out on her mound. I reached up and rubbed it all over her chest and tummy.

I rolled her over and my dick was still hard. I rubbed some of my cum on my cock and shoved some up her asshole. I shoved my dick in her pussy for more lubrication.

I positioned my cock at the entrance of her ass and shoved hard. The head popped in. It was very tight. She moaned and groaned. Some from pain and some from pleasure. I went slowly until I was balls deep in her ass. I waited a moment then began to slide in and out slowly. She started pushing back against me trying to get me as deep as she could. She was moaning now from all pleasure. She reached down and rubbed her clit and instantly exploded into a tremendous orgasm. I could feel her muscles tighten around my hard cock. When her orgasm was subsiding, she tensed again and exploded again. This one seemed stronger than the last. I couldn't hold off and busted my nut deep in her ass. We both collapsed on the bed breathing very hard and out of breath.

After a time she said, "Damn, is that what I've been missing my whole life? Jeez' I'm a dumbass. I almost fucking passed out it was so intense."

"What do you mean what you've been missing?"

"I've never allowed anyone to fuck my ass before."

"I thought that was what you were talking about me doing."

"No, I was talking about you dropping your cum on my tits and chest. When you started putting your dick in my ass, I thought, 'OK, I'll, give it a try. He'll stop if I ask him to. You would have wouldn't you?"

"Of course. Sex is for both parties to enjoy not just one."

"I don't know about you but I'm worn out and so is my pussy. Hope I'm not walking funny at work tomorrow because of you," as she chuckled a little.

"Because of ME? You could have stopped me anytime, so don't blame me."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm still going to blame you," as she chuckled again.

We fell asleep in one another's arms.

-

The next morning I woke up to the alarm of someone sucking my cock. I pulled her up and got her to straddle me. She lowered herself onto my dick and impaled herself on it. She started grinding then rising and allowing gravity to slide her back down the length of my hard dick. She would grind a little every time she hit bottom. It wasn't long before she came. It took me a while longer.

Afterwards she jumped in the shower and I followed when she was done. When she was ready for work, she kissed me very passionately. I held out her key and she said, "Keep it. Maybe you could surprise me next time you're in town."

"And if I'm here and you have someone with you?"

"Then he'll have to go home with blue balls."

We walked to the bikes together. I was a little behind her carrying my bags, tent and sleeping bag. I said, "You seem to be walking a little funny this morning."

"Shut the fuck up. I am not!" turning to slap me on the shoulder.

We kissed one more time and parted ways. I started strapping my stuff on the bike as she rode away.

"It looks like it's going to be a mild winter around the southwest so I'll stick to this area for a while," I thought to myself. "Next stop...hmmm...Phoenix. Why not?"

12