All Comments on 'My Rig Bear'

by Driv3rCub81

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sweet - nice to see a story that involves fidelity, for a change.

Some typos, but only one that disturbed: "grinded" - Canadians don't really say that, do they? Past tense of "grind" is "ground".

Other than that, keep writing - nice stories about decent people in love will always be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

There is always room for some sweet lovin'. I look foreword to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I am not a writer but I do read alot. Not once did I get bored or lost in this story. I really enjoyed it . I would love to see more rig pig storys lol. Fellow Canadian from Alberta.

Pete62269Pete62269almost 11 years ago

it is so nice to read such a wonderful story, keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still smiling

Had a big gin on my face from start to end. My daughter said i looked like a fucking Cheshire cat, she thinks i'm a gay man in an old gals body, such a bitch.

,

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Tumescent Love and Fidelity in Life

"My Rig Bear" is a beautifully written romantic gay love story. Bravo that you could produce characters, their histories, a well developed and enjoyable plot on your first attempt leaves me amazed! Mike and Jack/Jay were so nice and playful early in the story. The honesty and tenderness that grew between them was joyful and believable. I cried quite often for the happiness they shared. Oh yes, and the sexual attraction, their lust, love making and raw sex was superb. Mr. Driv3rCub81, you'll need a special license to write about such sexy hunks again!! You'll be responsible for Masters beating their slaves because of intense erections breaking the chastity devices. Was everything perfect? No; it's easy to get the grammar, misused words and spelling corrected with the wealth of talented Literotica helpers. Did I love this story and your talent? HELL YES! Please keep writing. You have a gift to share. Thank you.

Driv3rCub81Driv3rCub81almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

The feedback has been so positive! Thank you very much everyone! I have to admit - I should have proof read it before I submitted it. I'll see if I can go in and proof read it and make some changes! Thanks again everyone! I'll try and keep writing in my downtime up here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a story!

Loved the story from beginning to end! Jack is such a wonderful lover, hairy chest, 8.5 inch endowment, and a real love burning in those cobalt blue eyes. How lucky Mike is to have found such a great guy. And how well he fits in with the workers! I would read many more stories about these guys. The sex is great, the bodies are downright delectable, and the love is so sincere and lasting. Brought tears to my eyes many times in reading this! Makes you want to find your own Mike or Jack! Looking forward to more stories like this!

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

A beautiful romantic story told well great plot and no sex just thown in but was aloud to develope as they grew closer and finally claimed each other it was a nice change from the usual wam bam thank ya ma'ma you get on lit and I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There is nothing more amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot

Also, BC/Alberta represent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story for a first time. I would like to see you write more and recommend you get an editor to fix it up. A good story should have the mistakes cleaned up so they don't distract the reader. Aside from that, I think it was a well-done story. You did a great job of showing their relationship build. There are one or two things I would have pointed out if I were beta reading it, but they were more of small details than large plot points. You did a great job of showing their relationship grow and in developing your characters. Overall, a great job. and I hope you will write more.

cannd

dendiadendiaalmost 11 years ago
Well written

Well done for your first story! Can't wait to see more.

ladyrose2195ladyrose2195almost 11 years ago
Excellent

I feel you have a well written piece here. It was easy for me to follow and the plot developed nicely. My only suggestion would be to edit a bit more for mistakes. Even without editing though you didn't have so many that it detracted from the story. So excellent job. I would definitely read more of your work.

shytxgrlshytxgrlalmost 11 years ago

For your first time, you have written something that is better than most seasoned writers on here. I can not wait for your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I truly loved this story. For your first ssubmission it was fanominal. I can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I loved this story, I could not put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but....

I found myself distracted by Jack & Mikes ages, 20 is too young for such a serious, committed realtionship. Also Mike came across as way too naive, and immature for 30. Just my opinion, I would have prefered Mike be more mature and Jack to be 22 or over, keep in mind society tends to consider 22 and over adults and 21 and under youths. I enjoyed the story but keep age both physical and maturity wise in mind when developing your characters. Good luck with your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Loved this story, hope you write another soon. loved that is wasnt multiple

chapters, however there was enough info to know the background of your main character. Keep up the good work, hope to ser something new soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

I am so glad I found your story. I really loved the characters and hope you write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your writing has a good flow to it--makes a nice read! I know you were pushed for time, but editing for spelling will make your work much smoother. Keep on writing for sure!

darthatheosdarthatheosover 9 years ago
Where'd you go?

I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely story

I loved this story and you are a really good writer. I will keep checking back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A truly amazing story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Very nice story .lucky guys .i remember my first love and i could relate the intensity of pleasure and the way we felt about each other were similar

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Did he ever meet Jack's family?

Whose place did they move into?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Story I've Ever Read on Here

This is by far the best story I've ever found on here or other websites, however the only thing I have a problem with is the age. Jack is 20 and Mike is 31?? I don't know many people that have a lot of chest hair at 20, I feel like it would be more realistic if Mike was 35 and Mike was 30 or so. Otherwise one of the best I've ever seen.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Love this story! Amazing!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

God, I feel jealous I wish I were so lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous