My Ring - Discovering Changes

Story Info
A ring purchased from a New Orleans bazaar changes me.
6.7k words
4.45
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ring.

This is a fictional story about the escapades that occur when a middle aged man acquires a ring that changes him into his female equivalent. All characters are adults, the escapades are mostly consensual. If this isn't your cup of tea, choose a different bistro.

I had the pleasure of attending a 4-day seminar on civil engineering for road designers - as thrilling as it sounds. But the pleasant portion was that the seminar happened to be in New Orleans, a city I have read about but never visited. I took the opportunity and added the weekend after the events were over.

I arrived on Tuesday afternoon and after checking into my hotel I had some time to wander through the old market. Just browsing through the trinkets, alligator heads, shrunken heads, clown heads, head shops when I was drawn to some old costume jewelry. I have no idea what made me, a 40 something hetero male pick up a women's ring that was obviously way too small - maybe it was the drab, black stone that seemed out of place with the rest of the shiny jewelry. When I picked up the ring the merchant appeared out of nowhere - an elderly black woman, worn down by her many years. In her haggard voice she simply said. '$200 - put it on in a cold bath and it changes you - take it off before bed to return'.

I forked over a handful of 20's and tried to slide it on my ring finger - her cold black hands grabbed me a gave me a stern warning - you must put it on in a cold bath, nowhere else.

I dropped the ring in my pocket and wandered through the market, grabbed a po'boy and a beer for dinner and headed back to my hotel.

I forgot all about my ring until I returned to my room. I sat on the bed and looked at the ring, undoubtedly a worthless piece of junk. What the hell, might as well give it a try. I ran a cold bath and stripped. As I waited for the tub to fill, I rolled the ring around in my hand, thoroughly convinced the old hag had taken me for a couple hundred bucks.

When the tub had several inches of water, I stepped in. The cold water was tolerable, felt pretty good in the New Orleans heat. When I was sitting down, I put the ring at the tip of my finger, no way a female ring 5 sizes too small fits my hand, but then I pushed the ring and it easily slipped over my knuckles - then I blacked out.

I woke up, the bath water was hot, very hot, my skin had turned pink all over. All I could think about was cooling off, so I turned on the shower as cold as it would go and stood under the spray for several minutes until I felt my world return to normal, but not for long. I went to rub my crotch and make sure everything was clean down there - but down there was missing. I reached down, my cock and balls were gone, replaced with what felt to be a pussy. Shit Shit Shit Shit. Then I noticed that my tits were blocking my view of my pussy. Wait, how can my tits be blocking the view of my pussy when I'm a dude and have neither tits nor pussy.

I ripped open the shower to look in the mirror, and staring back at me was most definitely the female version of me. A couple inches shorter, rounder, with hips, tits, and a pussy. What the fuck?

I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and dried off. Then I noticed that ring, my ring, fit my hands perfectly, but the stone was no longer black, it had changed to pink. I tried to rip it off and toss it in the trash, but it wouldn't budge. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck.

I paced around my room, naked, trying to think about what to do. I tried to put on some of my clothes, but I was now far too small. I found a t-shirt that fit, but without a bra my nipples stuck out. No way the shorts and underwear would fit, so I was stuck in my hotel at least for now.

I laid down on the bed wearing just a t-shirt that was too large when I recalled the rest of the words from the old hag. Take the ring off before bed and return. For now, I was going with the female version of me being a temporary phenomenon. I just take the ring off when I go to bed and return to being a middle-aged man.

While I was lying in bed, listening to the TV and reading my book. My hand naturally reached for my crotch, a normal behavior when I'm reading alone. With no balls to massage, I started rubbing my pussy, soon I lost interest in my book entirely, turned off the TV and decided to focus on my new body. I took off my shirt, turned down the bed and lay on the sheet, naked, the only light coming from my open hotel window. I started caressing myself, face - that feels pretty good. Neck - that feels even better. Tits - wow. My breathing shallowed with the gentle caresses I was giving my tits and nipples. Gently rubbed my tummy as I worked my way down. Ran my fingers through my bush and found my clit and lips. I worked my fingers over my clit while my other hand felt the moisture between my lips. I tried a couple different motions and determined using my left hand to slide my middle finger between my engorged lips while pointer and ring finger rubbed the outside of my pussy felt, well, amazing.

I had my first female orgasm.

After catching my breath, I checked my ring, it was still there, stone was somehow pinker, but it was no longer stuck, I could slide it around my finger. I thought it best to wait until bedtime to take it off, heed the words of the old hag.

Took another bath - warm this time. Shaved my legs, and pits, and trimmed around my pussy. My face razor make quick work of the more delicate feminine follicles.

I read several chapters of my, turned on the TV and caught part of the news and the late show. When I went to take a piss before bed, I instinctively lifted the seat before realizing this was now a task that had to be performed while sitting. This is going to take some getting used to. Turned off the TV and the lights, removed the ring and placed it in the dresser and went to bed.

I woke up early the next morning, not because of my alarm, but because I was freezing. Shivers, goose bumps, like waking up with a fever and cold sweats, but without the fever. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower - hot. Stepped in and the hot water was warming my body, and the shivering went away. Again, I instinctively reached down to wash my crotch, and they were back. My cock and balls returned. I stepped back into my room to check my reflection in the room mirror, the bathroom mirror was steamed over. The reflection staring back at me was me, the male form of me, but with less body hair.

Day 2. Wednesday

Went to the seminars on Wednesday, tried to pay attention to the parts that were most relevant to my job as a road designer, but my thoughts were about my ring. At lunch I went back to the old market to try to find the old hag - walked up and down, looked at all the stalls and all the vendors, but she was nowhere to be found.

After the seminar some of the attendees went out for dinner. I begged off so I could head to a department store and load up on some women's clothes. Wandered through the women's section of the store, had a few stares as I was picking through different items of clothing. Panties - what size? I went with medium. Grabbed a few shirts, some stretchy pants that seemed like they would fit a variety of sizes, and a sports bra. A couple pairs of sandals completed my initial wardrobe.

Caught a cab back to my hotel and ran back to my room to start my cold bath. I knew what was going to happen this time - in the cold water. Put on the ring. Black out. Wake up in hot water. Take a cold shower - open the shower curtain and be greeted by the female me. It worked out just like that.

Grabbed my new assortment of women's fashions, I did a good job of guessing sizes. The panties fit fine. Sports bra felt a bit tight, not sure if they are supposed to be that way or not. Tried on the shirt and shorts, they fit as well. All that trying on clothes made me horny. I rubbed myself through the panties, it felt great. I stripped to just my panties and laid on the bed and started caressing, tweaking and tickling my breasts and nipples. I worked down to my crotch and continued where I left off. Rubbing through the light cloth. When I was thoroughly worked up, I slid the panties to one side so I could pleasure myself good and proper. Female orgasm number two, it rocked.

Took the tags off everything, dressed, put on my sandals, grabbed some cash and put it in my pocket and was ready to face the world as my female self.

The first order of business was dinner, with all the shopping, transitioning and masturbating I hadn't eaten anything in a while. Stopped by a bistro, had a salad and a soda, everyone was pleasant and called me either mam or miss. A trip to the restroom reminded me that I must pay attention to which form I am in, I almost walked into the men's room.

After dinner stopped by a few shops, picked up a purse and light jacket. Went back to the department store and the saleslady fitted me for a proper bra, she said the sport bras are fine, but was of the opinion we shouldn't wear them all day. The proper fitting bra (38C) was much more comfortable than the sports bra. Picked up a couple of other outfits while I was there and an I-heart-N.O. nightshirt, maybe it would keep me warm.

I was walking past a salon in the mall when I looked in a mirror. My haircut - long for a guy but short for a woman seemed a bit out of place. Stopped in and asked for a trim, and what the hell, some purple highlights. The stylist went to work, asking if I wanted a more feminine cut - I nodded affirmative. He worked some magic, the purple highlights really set off my ladylike features.

Went back to my room and changed into my new clothes so I could check out some nightlife. Walked the 3 blocks to Bourbon St. Stopped by a bar and grabbed a glass wine to go and walked through the noise and chaos. Bought a few beads, was given a few others - didn't show my tits, just had to shake them for a few guys. Turns out a middle-aged woman, conservatively dressed, does not draw much attention when wandering around Bourbon street, there is a lot of stuff that is much crazier.

Flirted with several different men - and a couple women. Nothing came of that, not sure if I was disappointed or relieved.

Around 11 the crowd started getting decidedly rowdier and rougher, determined it was a good time to go back to my room to change back.

Back in my room I stripped, took off my ring, the pink quickly faded when I removed it, put on my nightshirt in the hopes it would keep me warmer - it didn't help much. Woke up again early, and cold. Took my hot shower and confirmed everything had returned to the male form, but with purple highlights.

Day 3. Thursday

Another exciting day of road design considerations. Lunch with the group. A few of the attendees inquired about the new hairdo, turns out purple highlights on a middle-aged dude is not a big deal in New Orleans. Again, begged off dinner for 'need to catch up on some work back home'. Raced back to my room and went through the routine, timed it this time. 37 minutes from putting on the ring until I woke in the steamy water. Then a long cold shower to cool off.

Dressed in a casual outfit, silky panties, a comfy bra, shorts and a blouse. Tossed my hair like tried to imitate what the hairdresser did yesterday with limited success. Time to go out and face the city, maybe try to get laid - tits up!.

Grabbed a bite to eat in one of the pubs, some of the men were flirting with me. I wanted to experience more as a female, externally I was showing more confidence, which seemed to make me more available - either that or the purple hair. But inside I was a nervous wreck, what the hell did I know about sex from a woman's point of view.

One guy in particular, Jeremy, a banker from Kansas seemed particularly interested. He was surprised I knew so much about sports and was flirting over NCAA basketball as well as Hockey. I bought my first drink, but Larry took over when he found out we were cheering for rivals. It was a thrilling game - his Jhawks playing my Wildcats. Back and forth - lots of ebbs and flows of emotion in a wild finish my Wildcats won at the buzzer. He tipped his glass and congratulated me for the win... And then suggested we retire to his room so I could help lick his wounds. Gulp. Was I still a virgin? Would I be one tomorrow? I pondered his proposal, licked the rim of my glass - then finished my drink, smiled, reached out my hand and said, 'lead the way'. We both stumbled when we stood, guess we each had a little more than we thought.

When we got to his room, we took a shot of Jack for a nightcap. Toasted to friendly rivalries and moved to bed. We snuggled close and started kissing, not what I'd call making out, but it was still pleasant. I removed his shirt and put his hands on my chest hoping he would return the favor. Instead, he laid down. He smiled as I started rubbing his crotch, kissing my way down his chest. I reached into his pants, his member felt like it would be impressive, I wanted to see more. I undid his belt and loosened his shorts, he lifted his butt to let me remove his pants, leaving him in just his undies. I pulled his dick out - anxious for the first time being on the giving end of a blowjob. He hardened impressively, until he didn't. I put his entire dick in my mouth, it continued to deflate - I heard some soft snoring - damn.

I left him a note before I left- said simply 'Thanks for nothing. What a terrible disappointment. Beth'

Walked the 2 blocks back to my hotel. Too pissed to even pleasure myself this time. Took off the ring, the stone was an angry red, and crashed.

Day 4. Friday

Woke up freezing, hot shower. Damn it, I want to get laid. My hardon confirmed that both Beth and Ben wanted to get some. Last day of the conference wrapping up various meetings and confirming contacts. Most of the attendees returned to their respective homes, catching flights that left Friday afternoon. Some were leaving Saturday; I was staying the weekend. Two of the guys (Jake and Allan) said they were heading to the Dock for some drinks, dinner, and to see what happened. They invited me to come along. I told them I wasn't into 3-ways and had other plans anyway. Back to my room for a cold bath and cold shower. 34 minutes this time. I knew I wanted to be back at the Dock by 5 so I could 'run into' Jake and Allan - maybe try my hand at a 3-way!

Put on my 'slut wear', which for my female me was a loose, but sensible blouse and a skirt that almost covered my knees. My hot pink thong was barely visible above the waist of the skirt. Made sure I had some cash and condoms in my purse, took a deep breath and headed to the Dock. Tits up!

The Dock.

I recognized several patrons from our convention, but obviously I was a stranger to them. I suspect if anyone cared to look closely, they might confuse me with Ben's sister. Found Jake and Allen standing at the bar with a beer in hand watching the game on TV while also keeping an eye on the crowd. I found a seat at a high-top several feet away, but within view, and told the waitress I wanted the same beer they were having. I was watching the game ... and watching Allan watch me. I noticed Allen removing his wedding band - interesting.

The guys came over and said the bar was getting too close and asked if they could join me and we could watch the game together. I pulled out one of the other stools and said 'sure, we can make it a threesome'. We exchanged names and interests. Of course, I already knew Jake was an engineer for the Michigan DOT and Allan worked for a civil engineering firm in Denver. I lied and told them I was in town for my niece's bachelorette party, which was just cancelled because she caught him cheating, so now I'm in town by myself.

Allen was obviously the one in charge, so I took an interest in Jake. I started calling Jake wingman because he seemed to be playing a support role to Allan. I then said that I like wingmen, they are more sensitive lovers and generally better in bed - the aces only care about scoring. I started calling Allan Ace, and Jake Wing. Wing seemed to love the attention, even the attention of a middle aged, slightly overweight woman. This drove Ace mad, seems like he was used to getting the score and was not overly thrilled that I was paying more attention to Wing. Does it make me a bitch if I enjoyed flirting with two guys at once, playing off their emotions? Whatever, I was getting into it.

We each ordered a light meal- and more drinks. At 10 when the lights dimmed and the music roared, Ace leaned into me suggested the two of us find someplace a bit quieter, like his room. I told him I wasn't leaving without Wing. I leaned over and told Wing about Aces' proposal - he said he was up for just about anything. I told them the truth that I'd never been in a 3way with 2 other guys, and it sounded like fun. Wing seconded and said he was game. I told Ace that he was out voted 2-1. He had the option of the three of us going to his room for the evening. If he didn't want to participate Wing and I would find our own quite place and he could go toss off alone.

I'm not sure if this made Ace mad, horny or both, but he agreed which both surprised and frightened me.

Aces room.

Ace took charge when we returned to his room. He started kissing me, aggressively, which I returned with gusto. He removed my shirt and started running his hands under the waistband of my thong pulling it up slightly to give me a whale tail.

I broke off our kiss and turned my attention to Wing. Wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled our mouths together. I was aggressively kissing him, and he was returning the passion. Ace was behind me and undid my bra. I lifted my arms; he removed my bra and tossed it on the dresser. I slid my arms under Wings shirt when we returned to kissing. I worked my arms under his shirt up to his neck, he helped me remove his polo and pulled me in close, becoming the aggressive kisser as our chests introduced themselves.

Ace was still behind, rubbing my hips and playing with the waistband of my thong. I was lost in lust when he grabbed my hips and started rubbing his crotch against my butt and back. I turned to face Ace, who immediately stuck his tongue in my waiting mouth. I unbuttoned his shirt, starting at the bottom and working my way up. Wing was behind, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear driving me insane with lust.

With our little 3some now all topless a turned half way between my men and started rubbing their crotches. Wing with my left hand and Ace with my right. Kissing Wing and giving Ace access to my neck. They laid me down on the king bed, I'm not sure who removed my skirt, or if it was a team effort, but I was down to just my hot pink thong in record time. I sat up on the bed, looking up at both men, my head was about crotch level. I could feel the heat from both as I kissed them from their naval down to their belt as I was rubbing their engorged staffs through their pants. I removed Wings pants first, and he kicked off his socks leaving him in just his boxers (plain white, boring), tenting nicely. I then turned my attention to Ace, unbuckling his belt and removing his pants, he also removed his socks, leaving him in his boxers as well (at least they were plaid).

I reached up the legs opening of both guys and started stroking them. Ace grabbed my head and directed it to his cock - I kissed and nibbled him through his undies as I stroked him from his leg opening - then turned to Wing and used my mouth and hand to work his cock out the fly and start blowing him: my first successful blowjob. Ace definitely wanted to be the center of attention, he started rubbing his cock against the back of my head, begging for it to be his turn. I returned to Ace and pulled the waist of his shorts down enough to get the tip of his cock in my mouth. This move only seemed to make him want to fuck my mouth, something I wasn't quite ready for yet.

12