My Ring - Discovering Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at both and laid down a few ground rules... I told them that condoms are required, if anyone cums in me without a condom they have to eat it out. Ace cringed and said he never eats pussy - doesn't need to. 'Then you are alright with a condom?' I questioned as I dug my nails gently into his cock, he bit his lip and shook his head affirmative.

I looked at Wing while stroking his cock, he also shook his head in agreement.

I removed both of their boxers - both guys were totally naked. One hardon in my left hand, and one in my right. Wing's was impressive. Large, firm, uncut - with the base and balls nicely trimmer. Ace was wilder. He was both longer and girthier, and I'm certain he had never gotten around to doing any trimming.

I kissed Ace at the base where the shaft and scrotum attach and started sucking hard - like I was giving a hickey. He moaned and tried to pull my head in closer. I then did the same to Wing, working my mouth around the shaft and ball sac before sucking at the junction - then worked my way up to his covered helmet.

Ace went around the bed and tore off the covers - exposing the sheet and proceeded to lay down and start stroking my back.

I turned to him, and he directed my head to his cock that was pointing toward the ceiling. Wing reached between my legs and started fingering me through my soaked panties. Wing started pulling my panties up from the back then front, a motion that I just found out is extremely enjoyable. I was working on Aces cock with my mouth and Wing was working my pussy over through my panties. Wing fingered me to my fourth female orgasm, my first that was not at my own hands. I'm not sure Ace realized my tempo or moans changed at this event - he seemed lost in his own pleasure.

Wing grabbed the waist of my panties and started pulling them down. I raised my knees giving him implicit permission to proceed. In a moment our threesome was in the buff and horny as hell. Wing also laid on the bed, his cock also pointing to the ceiling. I repositioned so I again had a cock in each hand, and a decision about which one to suck. Much to Aces' dismay I chose Wing.

I went to my purse and grabbed a single condom and positioned myself between both guys. Touching the foil wrapper to each of them in turn, actively deciding who gets to go first. Ace volunteered to provide the first ride, which made me decide to slide the condom down Wing. I leaned down and kissed Ace hard and told him there were plenty of condoms and everyone gets a turn, but Wing made me cum when he was fingering me, so he gets dibs.

I mounted Wing, slowly at first, but my (virgin?) pussy was hungry for cock and after he was halfway in, I dropped myself on him, impaling me on his dick. Leaving no doubt about the status of my virginity. I leaned forward and started kissing Wing, and he started grinding his dick into me. He rolled over, pushing Ace out of bed in the process, and started fucking me with abandon. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he drove himself into me repeatedly. I'm not sure how many thrusts it takes for me to cum, and I'm not sure how many orgasms I had while he was fucking me - I can confirm that for me orgasms from fucking are much better that orgasms from self-pleasure.

When Wing reached his climax, I felt him spasm inside I didn't cum with him, but it was an amazing watching his face contort when his cock started spasming.

Wing rolled off me, spent, probably ready for a nap. As soon as he was off Ace hoped on, and before I knew it he was pounding away. I tried to find a comfortable position for his penetration, ended up with my legs locked around his back. I arched my neck, exhaling with a groan with every thrust in, taking a quick gasp in with every time he withdrew.

He pulled out to reposition, I took the opportunity to confirm he was properly suited up. I rubbed his condom and gave him a thumbs up.

He placed me on all fours and went behind me. Wing was sitting at the head of the bed; his softie was in my face when Ace was rubbing his covered cock over my pussy and ass crack... To make sure he knew what hole was open I turned and begged him to fuck my pussy. 'Fuck me, fuck my pussy, I need to be filled.'.

He complied, grabbed my hips and in a single thrust pushed as far as he could go. I'm not sure if the noise I made would be classified as a moan or a scream - either way it was muffled by Wing's groin. Ace was holding my hip secure when he was pounding. I buried my face in Wings crotch and was moaning. Ace was calling me names, slut, cunt, bitch... telling me to moan louder, moan like a slut you are, as he was pounding from behind. Wing was rubbing my face, letting me suck his fingers while I was moaning and begging Ace to cum for me.

Ace let out his roar as I felt him twitch inside me - he then collapsed on the bed. I took care of cleanup, removing the spent condom from Ace and wiping up his mess with a towel, then climbed into bed between them, resting on Wing as I pulled the sheets up over us. Our bodies as tired and spent as the used rubbers I just tossed in the garbage.

Aces room - the next morning.

The next morning, I woke up first. I was getting warm sandwiched between the two. My ring - I could feel it on my hand, and I wasn't cold. I gently reached down for a personal exam of my equipment, still a pussy. Pretty sure that was a relief.

Crawled over Wing to go to the bathroom - the bathroom lights confirmed there was no transformation overnight, still female. Sat down to take a piss, something that was getting to be natural by that time. Wiped, flushed, and started washing my face when Ace walked in - didn't knock, just barged in. He slapped my ass as he stepped by to take a piss.

'How you feelin' toots, hung over? Sore?' was his idea of bathroom conversation.

I finished washing my face and rinsing my mouth and replied, 'dandy as candy.' Not sure that is better bathroom conversation or not. Ace finished his piss and washed his hands while I was drying my face. With the towel over my face, I didn't see him grab a bath towel and snap my ass. The sound and the sting were both a shock and I let out a little shriek.

I reached over and grabbed his balls and gave him a squeeze, hard enough to get his attention. I looked up at him and asked if he could handle round 2 or was he just a one trick pony.

He grinned and said, 'try me'.

I pulled him out of the bathroom with his balls, turned him back to the bed and placed my index finger in the middle of his chest and pushed him back. He fell back into bed; Wing didn't seem to notice.

I knelt between his legs and started teasing, kissing and sucking everything in his crotch except his cock and balls. He was stroking my cheek, trying to direct my mouth to his shaft, but I was able to keep him frustrated and avoiding much direct contact. His hardon was coming to life when I finally planted a kiss on the base of his helmet - a place that I know contains my favorite pleasure point. I sucked the flesh under his head and rolled the vein under his cock between my mouth, massaging with my tongue. He started groaning and tried to shove his dick further into my mouth - but I avoided taking his cock in my mouth by moving down to his balls.

All this moving around caused Wing to wake up - he saw what was going on and said he'd be right back - his turn to take a leak.

With Wing awake, Ace decided he didn't have to be either quiet or still. He started calling me names again, things like 'take it slut'. 'suck on it whore'. I couldn't argue with the slut comment, but for some reason took some offense to being called a whore.

Wing returned to bed and laid down, he was massaging his stiffy and asked if there was room for one more.

'You're not through here bitch' Ace said when a removed my mouth and started sucking Wing.

I looked back at Ace and told him that I can be done whenever I feel like it, it doesn't matter to me if he is finished or not.

I returned to sucking and stroking Wing, using my free hand to stroke Ace. Wing was gently caressing my cheek as I was bobbing on his dick. When I returned to give Ace some attention, he grabbed me by the back of the head and telling me to take it all, calling me a bitch and a slut in the process. Two different ways to receive head - given the choice I preferred the tenderness of Wing.

With both of their cocks at full attention I asked if they had ever done a 696? They looked puzzled. I told them to think of two sixes, with a nine in between.

I explained they would need to be much closer; hips would need to be touching. Wing slid over, Ace seemed intrigued and didn't back away. I put a pillow on each of their chests and knelt spreading my legs as far apart as I could across their chests.

They were both feeling my pussy and ass as I settled in to start a new, novel, maneuver. I started with Ace. He was much less aggressive with me laying on top and letting him finger my pussy or ass (not sure who was fingering what - but was certainly enjoying the attention).

I started slowly; his cock seemed to get even harder in my mouth. I switched to Wing and worked my way down. I wanted to see how much I could take, didn't quite make it all the way before he started making noises like he was going to explode. Much more and I would gag so stopping there was the best option. I wasn't ready to be done yet, so I left Wing and returned to Ace. No way I could swallow him, he was just a bit bigger, but still gave it my best effort. While I was trying to determine my max depth, Wing repositioned under me and started licking my exposed pussy.

Ace was enjoying my attempts to take as much as I could, gently encouraging me to take a little more each time I went down. I surprised myself when I was able to reach his untrimmed pubes on his shaft without gagging. After this accomplishment started licking his shaft and balls, but paying much more attention to the licking that Wing was giving me. I was moaning into Aces balls when Wing brought me to my first orgasm of the day. Wing knew my pussy would be sensitive after I came so he reduced pace, gently massaging my pussy with his mouth.

It didn't take too long for me to cool down and be ready to go for more. I told Wing that since he made me cum first - he got to choose how he came... I asked him if he wanted my pussy or my mouth.... Pussy. Asked him if he wanted to go first or second... First. Condom or bareback... Condom. Top or Bottom... He pondered for a moment and declared top.

I retreated to my purse and grabbed a rubber, opened it and popped it in my mouth. I used my mouth to slide the condom as far down as I could, finished the unroll with my hands. I took a position in the middle of the bed, Wing positioned himself between my legs. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, leaned forward, and entered my willing pussy. I locked my ankles behind his neck as he used his arms to support his weight. From this angle there was a lot more friction which only served to excite me more.

His pace intensified as he was getting ready to reach his own climax. I reached up and started pinching his nipples, when I twisted and pulled that brought him over the edge and I could feel his spasm inside me.

I released my ankles and returned to a prone position on the bed as Wing rolled off, kissing me as he left.

I had almost forgotten about Ace - patiently waiting his turn. When Wing was off Ace was quickly on top, straight up missionary, but he was pounding hard. He slowed down after a few minutes and lifted my legs up, repeating Wings move. Rather than leaning forward, he was fucking me slowly by sliding my hips into his. As I matched his rhythm, he released my hips slid his hands to my tits. He started massaging my tits and moved his fingers up to my nipples. When he started pinching, I arched my neck, gently biting my lip in a nod of approval. When he started pinching too hard, I took his hands and moved them back to my hips, where he could better control the pace.

Ace didn't seem to approve of the rebuff, withdrew from my pussy, removed the rubber and said, 'mouth it is then'. I didn't recall giving him the same options that I provide Wing, he didn't seem to care though when he sat down on the bend and moved me back to the floor - kneeling between his legs. At first, he gently positioned my head over his hardon, letting me set the pace up and down. I was starting to lose enthusiasm as his enthusiasm to use my mouth increased. I was able to remove my head to take a couple breaths and spit on his dick. He determined that was enough of a break for me and was much more aggressive when he pushed my head down his cock. I started groaning which made him more aggressive. I pulled up for another breath, before he could muffle me with his dick, I begged him to cum 'Cum in my mouth' were my exact words as I recall. He pushed me down; I could feel him start to tense as I was starting to gag. He shot his load in my mouth - my first oral cumshot, if they are all like this it would probably be my last.

I was breathing hard to catch my breath, spit and cum running out my mouth down his soft stick. I started mumbling, not words exactly, more like mumbling my thoughts. My mouth still on his cock head, my hand rubbing saliva and semen into his shaft and pubes. I backed up a few inches and spit into his crotch - 'There' were my only intelligible words.

Ace gave me a quizzical look and asked, 'what the fuck was that about?'.

I gave him the truth - 'I just put a hex on your cock. You won't get another hardon until your wife sucks my spit off your dick'.

He chuckled and said 'yeah, right, bitch'.

'More like witch, and I'm serious. Don't take a shower before your flight back to Denver - and when you get back do whatever you need to do to convince your wife to blow you... Or you never get hard again'.

He replied 'fuck you - and get the hell out' as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

'Not even going to spring for breakfast? About what I expect from a wham-bam get the fuck out ma'am type of guy'.

Ace grabbed a couple twenties from his money clip and pushed them into Wings chest, saying curtly 'go get something to eat -my treat' as he proceeded to the bathroom.

Wing and I gathered our respective clothes as we heard the shower start.

'I warned him' I said as I started dressing.

Wing and I were fully clothed, resembling a couple that had as rough of a night as we both enjoyed.

'Guess you're buying breakfast' I told Wing as we left Ace in the shower.

To be continued...

12