My Ring Pt. 03

Story Info
The dynamics begin to change as roles are reversed.
4.2k words
4.68
17.9k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Denise couldn't help but smile while she was looking down into Larry's eyes. He still had his tongue buried inside her pussy and his head tight between her thighs. It felt so good to be the focus of the pleasure. Their sex had been so vanilla, he would only go down on her on special occasions and usually it was understood that he would like it reciprocated with a blow job. Not only was this the wildest sex act they have had, due to the ring there was no expectation for her to do anything in return. *Denise. Your heart rate and breathing indicate that you have had a pleasurable experience. You are a man now and you have a wife. When you have a stressful day, remember the benefit of having a wife like Larry at home. Records show, socially, that a wife should be in tune to their husbands needs. As such you can expect much more gratification from Larry. Tell Larry that he was a good girl and he looks beautiful in his new clothes. Tell him that you are thankful for your afternoon delight and that you are ready for him to get started on dinner.*

Denise paused after the bliss of having an orgasm wore off. She suddenly felt the weirdness of getting a "blowjob" from Larry who was dressed up in her girliest clothes. Although it felt gross hearing what the ring wanted, she definitely did not want to suffer a 3rd consequence of the evening. "Larry, um that was, er... you were a good girl. You look uh... beautiful in your uh new clothes. Thank you for the um 'blowjob'. I had a stressful day and that was... nice. I am ready for you to uh... start dinner" Denise struggled to get all the words out. It felt so foreign to say those things to Larry. *Larry. You have done a satisfactory job pleasing your husband. Good girl. You are unemployed and your husband is clearly the breadwinner. This makes you a housewife. As such your duties include cleaning, cooking, blowjobs, love making, keeping your appearance sexy for your husband, shopping, having babies, and raising your children. Since you already practiced your blowjobs it is time to get cooking. When your husband comes home they will want to have something to eat. Go into the kitchen and prepare a nice dinner for you and your husband. Make sure to clean as you go, Denise will not want a sloppy wife.*

Denise loosened her grip on Larry's head and let him walk down the stairs. His heels clicked as he walked which was a strange sound to hear. She also got a good look at his full attire as he walked away. She could see the panty lines faintly through the dress. She was mixed with feeling disgusted seeing him like that while also feeling very relaxed from their activity. *Denise. There are more than just one way to relax after a long day at your taxing job. Alcohol is shown to encourage relaxation as such you are to have a beer. Men also find programming that reminds them of physicality to be entertaining and de-stressing. There is a professional basketball game tonight. You can watch that while enjoying the beer. This will help you to relax and be in a positive mood for your wife. Before you do that there is another task to complete. You need to take a shower. After a man has an orgasm he should wash to make sure he does not carry any unwanted smells. While you are in there, you are to use the trimmers and buzz your hair. This will help you keep a more masculine appearance.*

Denise was devastated. She had thought that the night would be fairly easy watching sports and drinking beer like one of the guys. She had momentarily forgot that this torture ring was forcefully changing her appearance. So far it had only been dumb stuff like boxers but this would be a long lasting augmentation. People at work would be asking her why she shaved her hair like that. It was just too much, she wouldn't be made to do something that would have so much impact on her life. She bravely stated "I won't cut my hair, go ahead and hurt me". The ring shimmered red indicating failure. Several seconds passed and it was different from before. There were no signs the ring had caused her any pain. She stood up triumphantly when she heard a dish fall in the kitchen followed by what she can only describe as a shriek. She ran down the stairs to find Larry flailing on the floor. His dress had slid up during the writhing and she could see his full bulge in the pair of pink panties she used to frequently wear. Larry screamed "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I'M MAKING THE DINNER. PLEASE STOP. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. MAKE IT STOP. HELP ME DENISE!"

Denise was shocked to discover the ring had punished Larry for her disobedience. She was fully prepared to take the pain but seeing Larry writhe in pain was unbearable. She still loved him even though they were trapped in this twisted new life. *Denise. It will not stop unless you comply. A husband must protect their wife. Larry's life depends on your obedience.* Denise's eyes watered. She was going to have to mutilate her appearance and that meant going forward the ring would continue to be able to force her to do anything it wanted. But damn it she loved Larry and was not going to let him die for some hair and morals. She dashed to the bathroom and took the clippers. They buzzed as tears streamed down her face. As she cut, the screaming softened. Her locks of hair floated down to the ground one by one as she swept the device through her hair. Finally she had a buzzed look and a much more masculine demeanor. Larry's screaming had subsided and all that was left was an image of defeat looking back at her from the mirror.

*Denise. As a man you have no need for such feature driven commodities like feminine hairstyles or frilly clothes. Having removed them from the picture, you are more fit for your husbandly duties. you are a man, whether you admitted it or not. Continue your tasks, your wife is making you a nice dinner. Good thing you didn't get them killed.* Denise snarled toward the mirror. Her fury had built and there was nothing she could do about it. She forced herself to take a few breaths before turning the water on. *Denise. Make sure to use the mens brands. You wouldn't want to smell girly looking like that. Failure to comply will be met with more severe correction.* It was a frustrating shower. She smelled weird as she applied the different liquids. There were no fruits or flowery scents. Instead there were sharp musky scents she once paired with memories of Larry. The warm water helped her to be less tense, but the joy of the shower would never be the same. Unsurprisingly the shower was much shorter without all the hair and all the product. Guess it was time to see what all the guys liked about sports. She shuddered thinking about how this would be what she did for fun now.

Denise put back on her clothes the ring had picked out and made her way downstairs. She was nervous about seeing Larry after that whole ordeal and with her new look. When she made eye contact with Larry as she passed the kitchen he could see right away the pain she had just pushed herself through. Larry set everything down and sprinted over to give her a hug. They embraced and both sobbed gently. Larry felt safe being held by Denise after having just been painfully used. Denise apologized profusely and swore she didn't know that could happen. Larry just let Denise squeeze him and explained how he was so proud of her for saving him. She had given up something important for her and he promised he would be there for her through this hell. They broke off their hug as they both had a task outstanding that they would be corrected for if they wasted any more time. All they wanted to do was comfort each other but the rings would ensure their obedience.

Denise grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch and turned on the basketball game. Larry was busy in the kitchen. He decided he would make some pork chops, mashed potatoes, and vegetables since he knew how to do that. As he walked around the kitchen his heels would click and his dress would sway when he turned. He could feel the panties wrapped around his penis and balls. The smooth material actually felt good and he was sporting an erection strained by the tightness of the panties. The bra began to make his shoulders ache a bit and his back was stiff from the heels. He felt so awkward cooking in the attire. As he cooked, he thought about how Denise had sacrificed tonight in the wake of his cowardice. He was truly motivated to make her a special meal even though it was an assigned task. He thought about how making her happy would feel good because of all the care he was putting into the food.

Oh come on! That guy was open! How do you miss a shot when you're that open?! Larry turned around and noticed Denise was getting into the game. He kind of chuckled because it was cute that she suddenly found it interesting after so many years of refusing to watch anything. It was weird, he was actually enjoying himself while cooking. He figured he might as well have a drink since Denise was, so he went to the fridge to grab a beer. When he got one in his hand his ring activated. *Larry. Wine would be more suitable for a woman cooking dinner. Pour yourself a glass of red.* Larry wanted the beer but he let it go and went to pour a glass of wine. His ring shimmered green. *Good girl Larry.* He didn't really like wine but he did feel like it complimented his actions as a housewife. Larry plated the food for Denise and placed it on the table then made one for himself and set it and the wine down on the table as well.

"Denise. The uh dinner is ready. Can you come to the table?" Larry called out. Denise turned off the tv. She was actually bummed because she surprisingly wanted to see how it ended. She always harped that they should not watch TV while eating so she knew it needed to be off. She walked over to the table and her ring activated. *Denise. A husband should be chivalrous. Your wife has spent time cooking for you. You are to compliment them on the appearance of the food. You also must pull back their chair and push them back. Additionally you will be responsible for opening doors for them, introducing them at gatherings, or offering your jacket when it is cold outside.* Denise knew this was probably an easy thing to do and the food did look good. "Larry, the food looks really good. Thank you for putting so much effort into our meal". Larry blushed, he was really happy she said such nice things to him. It was nice after all the trauma of the day. Denise pulled Larry's chair out and he sat down. She then pushed him back and went to sit down.

They began to eat and both were very happy with the quality of the meal. Denise had expected Larry to half ass it but it really showed that tried hard to make her a really good meal. Denise complimented it several times while they ate. *Larry. A housewife should show interest in their husband's day. Talk to Denise about her day* Larry complied. "Denise, do you want to talk about how your day went?" She ran him through all the stresses and meetings that she had. He felt empathetic that she had so much on her plate. He felt guilty that before the rings he was not doing more to help her to have a more balanced home life. He had not done a good enough job taking care of her but today it actually felt good to make her a bigger priority. The two continued to chat about the small things during the day and it was truly a nice dinner in the midst of what felt like a hurricane. They had finished eating when the rings flashed green. *Denise. This is what you should be treated to after a long working day. You have a lovely housewife who will be taking care of you from now on. You are excused to watch the game until further notice.* Denise got up and went to watch the TV again. She was excited to be able to see how it ends.

*Larry. A good housewife will tidy up after dinner. You are to clean the dishes and make sure the kitchen is clean before going to the bathroom. Instructions will follow.* Larry did not want to know what was in store but he would be a fool to waste a punishment over some plates. He washed all the dishes and wiped down the table and the counters. It was awkward seeing Denise watching TV after dinner since that was his usual go to. Having to do all the work made him appreciate what Dennise had often done on his behalf. After everything was cleaned he went to the bathroom and waited while looking at his ring. It flashed green.

*Larry. You have learned how to maintain a clean house. A housewife like you will need to ensure it is clean and stays that way. The same is true for your body. You need to make sure that you remain appealing to your husband. This includes good hygiene, keeping your body hairless, and wearing perfume to make yourself desirable. Disrobe. You are to use the hair removing cream all over your body. Once concluded you must wash yourself. While showering you are to condition and wash your hair with the woman's products in the shower. After you are dry you will apply the feminine deodorant and perfume to your body.*

Larry just started getting undressed with no resistance. He took off his heels, then slipped off his dress. He had a hard time getting his hands behind his back but after a bit of fumbling managed to unclasp his bra. He pulled down his panties and warmed up the water for the shower. He got in he started lathering his body in the hair removal cream at once. He hesitated when he got to his balls but the ring said completely hairless. After a few mins it began to burn a little but it was nothing compared to earlier. When the time was up he washed it off. He watched as all his hair started to slide off leaving him smooth all over. He then started to lather his hair in the conditioner. It smelled like flowers further reminding him of the womanhood he was being forced into. He washed his body and then his hair with the scented body washes and shampoos. It felt like he was barfed on by a meadow. He had never smelt this girly in his whole life. After he dried off he grabbed a rose shaped bottle of perfume and generously sprayed himself. Lastly he grabbed Denise's old deodorant and put it on. He noticed how light it was and how he needed less now that he didn't have any hair. He went to grab the clothes when the ring shimmered green and activated.

*Larry. You look and smell much more like a pretty little housewife now. Denise will no doubt appreciate the time you took to make yourself presentable. These clothes are unsuitable for your next task. Since you were a good girl today you will be rewarded. In a few minutes Denise will be tasked to take your virginity. You are a lucky girl. Since this is a special occasion you should look the part. There is a pink babydoll and thong set in the drawer with your lingerie. Get changed and wait in the bed for Denise* Larry started to hyperventilate. He was not quite sure how but it was abundantly evident Denise was going to have to fuck him. He remembered his writhing on the ground and snapped himself together so he wouldn't have to repeat it.

He walked into the bedroom and found what the ring had said. He grabbed the thong. He remembered how he used to love it when Denise would wear this. It was so sexy how it highlighted her curves and presented her round ass. Now it would be his curves and his ass that would be wrapped in this bubblegum pink sexed up outfit. He slid up the thong and guided his penis and balls into the small covering in the front. He nestled the back of the thong between his cheeks feeling completely exposed. He slid the baby doll over his body. It was extremely stimulating feeling the silky texture run across his hairless skin. He immediately got a boner but was too afraid to do anything about it.

So there he was on the bed: clean, doused in girly scents, and wearing a "fuck me" outfit. He had never felt so embarrassed, so humiliated, so emasculated, or so pretty. He blushed thinking about that last part.

Denise was captivated by the game. She didn't even notice how long Larry had been in the bathroom. The home team was down by 2 with 30 seconds on the clock. The away team set up a game tying shot but somehow they missed. Come on! She shouted. The game is on the line! Somehow the away team rebounded with just 4 seconds left. They passed it towards the sideline past the 3 point line and heaved it. Denise held her breath as the ball soared. Just like that they sunk it as time expired. They had won! OH MY GOD! That was awesome! She jumped and shouted completely unaware of how much she enjoyed the end of the game.

Her ring flashed green. *Denise. It is unsurprising that you enjoyed that program. Men tend to be competitive and contact games like this stimulate them. Since you are a man and a husband it is encouraging to see you in your element. Larry is waiting for you upstairs for your last task of the day.* Denise was a bit red realizing that she did in fact have a good time drinking beer and watching sports. She was also nervous about this last task but equally wanted to get it over with. She was having flashbacks of going to find Larry upstairs in her clothes. She knew that something was going to happen and dreaded finding out.

Denise slowly pulled the door open revealing a very girly looking Larry wearing her sexy outfit. She gasped as she realized that the last task would no doubt be earth shattering for Larry. "Oh no" she slipped out. Larry wanted to crawl under a rock. He was fully exposed and now Denise would have to do something he couldn't wrap his mind around. He had never thought in a million years what it would be like to have sex as a woman but now it was all he thought about. Denise is now the man which meant she was going to have her way with him shortly.

*Larry. You have done a good job making yourself a pretty little fuckable wife. It is time to position yourself to show Denise you are ready to be intimate. Get on all fours on the bed facing away from Denise. Lower your shoulders to the bed and arch your back. This will present your pussy as ready. Since you are still in training Denise will be fucking your ass. This will be sufficient to simulate your husband fucking your pussy.* Larry teared up a bit and looked over to Denise who was still shocked. He bowed his head and turned around. When he bent over and pointed his ass to the air the babydoll slid up revealing the thong, his full ass, and his hairlessness. Another gasp escaped Denise. She had cut her hair sure, but Larry was obviously having a much rougher transition.

*Denise. Larry has performed his duties as your wife today. He has earned a reward. You may enjoy running your hands along their body and teasing them. Larry has shaved to be more appealing to you. You should spare nothing when you tease, lick, and rub every part of his girly body. You are not permitted to cease until he screams for you to fuck him. As a man you must know how to get your wife in the mood. Experiment with your hands, mouth, anything you think will stimulate your wife. Larry is not permitted to move. Any voluntary movement will be met with correction. After Larry has sufficiently begged for you to fuck him. Gently remove the thong from his boi pussy by pulling it to the side. Do not remove Larry's lingerie. You are to use the vibrating dildo, you once pressured yourself with, to bring him to orgasm. You will have completed this task when he ejaculates into his panties. As a husband you must reward your wife, and take care of their needs as well.*

Denise didn't want to do this. She was grossed out about sticking a fake cock into his butt. She knew that Larry would suffer either way though. At least if she was doing it she could be gentle. She moved over to the bed and she towered over Larry in this position. It brought back memories of earlier when she felt so powerful getting a blowjob. Denise ran her hands along Larry's ass. He whimpered as he braced for the rest. Denise ran her hands up and down his legs, tickling and teasing along the way. She rubbed his ass cheeks and ran her fingers along his asshole. Larry moaned. She was startled when he moaned. It made her feel good like the control was intoxicating. Emboldened she moved her hands down to his chest and pinched his nipples. He yelped and then moaned. She rubbed them and began grinding her body on his ass. Larry moaned loudly. "Do you like that slut?" Denise was shocked she had just said that. She was swept up in the moment and could only wait for Larry to respond. "Yes" He eked out. "Yes what?" Denise pushed. "Yes... um... daddy?" Larry nervously answered. "Thats right!" Denise asserted while giving his ass a big squeeze. She knew talking dirty would be part of getting Larry to be ready but she actually kind of liked being called daddy.

12