My Ring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise ran her tongue along Larry's ass all the way to his neck. He cooed and whimpered, clearly enjoying every moment. Next Denise grabbed Larry's hair and pulled while pressing a finger against his exposed hole. Ooohhhh. Larry loudly moaned. He was rock hard and the relentless teasing from Denise was making them both very horny. She slowly inserted her finger and wiggled it in little circles while pulling on his hair. Oh Denise! I want you to fuck me! Denise actually started to get wet when she heard him say that. She pondered if this was unusual or if she actually really liked being so dominant. Fuck me what Larry? She teased. PLEASE! He shouted. Beg for it Larry. Beg for daddy to fuck you. PLEASE DENISE. PLEASE FUCK ME IN MY PUSSY. I NEED DADDY TO FUCK ME IN MY PRETTY PUSSY. FUCK ME LIKE A LITTLE HOUSEWIFE SLUT. Denise was blown away by what she just heard. He had fully committed to the act even going so far to admit being a housewife.

She ran over to the drawer and grabbed the vibrating dildo. She pulled the thong to the side and pushed the lubed head against his hole. FUCK! As she pushed it he screamed and moaned until it was inside of him. DENISE ITS SO BIG. OOOOOOOHHH. As he whined out she turned the vibration on. OH FUCK ME. OH MY GOD. WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO GOOOOOOD. Denise giggled listening to the screams of pleasure. She started to pull on the dildo and then push it. Gently sliding it back and forth. OH DADDY. OH DADDY. OH MY GOD. FUCK ME. OH OH OH! I'M CUMMING. It didn't take many pumps before Larry started convulsing while he sprayed the biggest load he ever had into his panties.

He collapsed onto the bed. Denise fell alongside him. They both panted as they lay on the bed. Larry knew he was fucked. He not only was just literally fucked but he knew deep down that was the best orgasm he ever had. Turns out he was daddy's girl and a housewife slut. He loved it. Both rings brightly shone green as they drifted asleep where they lay.

12