My Ring Pt. 04

Story Info
Larry and Denise continue their "training".
3.6k words
4.58
12.3k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Larry and Denise lay on their bed asleep in the aftermath of what can only be described as a colossal shift in their relationship. Larry woke first as he stirred. He was reminded of last night's activities as his ass was sore and his stomach hurt from having to go to the bathroom so badly. When he sat down on the toilet it burned as he relieved himself. He wanted to scream as he pushed but he tried to grunt softly as Denise was still asleep.

*Larry. As a woman there are great pleasures such as last night, but women also have a great deal of unpleasant pains they have to endure often alone or in silence. There is some medicated cream in the medicine cabinet that Denise sometimes uses. It will help with the burning sensation. Afterward be sure to start breakfast for Denise. You both have a busy day ahead.*

Larry applied the ointment and felt a bit of relief as the pain subsided. He rinsed his face and brushed out the knots in his hair. He brushed his teeth and felt the urge to give himself a quick spray of perfume before going out to the kitchen. He was still wearing the pink babydoll and thong from last night and had not been given instruction to change.

When he quietly snuck out of the Bathroom he peeked into the bedroom to see Denise was still fast asleep. She had work in 2 hours and knew she would be up shortly. He decided to make simple eggs and toast. Cooking was not something that Larry was used to doing everyday. He really only knew a few things that got him by as a bachelor, he figured this would change as things began to shift.

Denise was woken by her alarm. She was surprised that she had slept so soundly after all of the craziness of the past day. Noticeably Larry was not beside her. That lazy loaf had never been an early riser and she had always left for work while he was still dozing. This was kind of a pleasant surprise that she could see him and not have to tiptoe around in the morning.

*Denise. Today is a big day for you because you will be going to work as the man of the house. It is time to lay down some ground rules.

#1 for work you are expected to dress appropriately. This will include: slacks, belt, button down collared shirt, tie, optional blazer dress socks, dress shoes, and cologne. Larry has all of these items and some may be a poor fit, you will have to make due until you can go shopping tomorrow.

#2 You may not draw attention to or discuss your ring. If questioned, only reply that it was a gift from Larry.

#3 you are to alert your HR that you are experimenting with your sexual identification. They will handle the rest.

#4 you will not receive verbal instruction but you will be prompted by static shocks emitted throughout the day. If you do not correct, there will be consequences.

#5 If you are questioned about your appearance or similar you are to inform them that it is personal and to ask HR if they are concerned. You will not be inviting any questions into the matter.

Lastly Denise, my information tells me today there is a drug presentation at the end of your day today for project 37790B. You are to request the team to leave the product with you for further research. You will take the product home with you tonight. Failure to comply with this or any of the aforementioned rules will result in correction and/or termination depending on the severity of the action.*

As the ring concluded Denise again felt the dread sinking in. It was a little fun fooling around with Larry but this was her life now. All of her colleagues would see this out of place woman dressed up like a man. Then there was this mysterious project which she knew was on her agenda. The ring had access to it and wanted it. It could only be bad news for her and Larry but the ring was explicit in that it reminded her that not only was punishment on the table but their lives were in danger too.

She took a few moments to take a couple deep breaths. It was overwhelming to have all of this dumped on her this morning but the only way forward was to do what the ring has laid out. Flashes of Larry being tormented last night had sucked the brief notions of disobedience right out of her. She went to the bathroom to get ready. It was evident Larry had been there as he was terrible at putting everything away. She sighed and figured he deserved a little bit of a mess after all they were going through.

A quick shower was up next. It was amazing how much faster it was now that she didn't have to do so much to her hair. It was really just a clean, rinse, and dry. Moments later she finished getting ready, brushed her teeth, it was weird not putting on any makeup which was also such a time suck. She searched for a subtle cologne and sprayed herself a couple times.

She went to the bedroom for a fresh pair of boxers and another tight sports bra. She found a white button down shirt and a striped tie. In the dresser she grabbed a pair of black slacks and socks. She got fully dressed and was even able to tie her tie. At all of her work events she had always had to help Larry tie his tie since he was not very competent at it. Little did she know it would come in handy today while putting one on herself.

She looked in the mirror and winced as she looked like she thought she would. It kind of reminded her of what a little girl looks like when wearing daddy's clothes as pretend. She tried to adjust the clothes but it was hopeless as it always seemed to look the same.

Denise trudged down the stairs and heard the clanking coming from the kitchen. She rolled her eyes because that was the unmistakable sound of Larry fumbling around in there. She rarely let him loose in there because he just did not have any finesse and he always seemed to make a mess. As she strolled into the kitchen she noticed he was still wearing the little babydoll from last night. He had his back turned and had not seen her come in yet. She gave him a slap on the ass which was met with a yelp.

"Good morning Larry".

He turned and frowned. "What was that for?"

Denise smiled, "Well I just thought it was sweet revenge for all the times you came in here and slapped my ass".

They both laughed at the coy remark. Larry made her a cup of coffee and they chatted about how they slept, about how Denise was worried about going to work in that outfit, and they both had admitted to the sex last night being a bit of a whirlwind but fun. Larry served up the eggs and toast which was poorly cooked but edible.

Denise complimented him anyway so as not to hurt his feelings, he was trying to do the best he could. The time seemed to fly by and Denise dreaded that it was time to go. She kissed Larry and was off to work. It was going to be a long day.

Larry's ring flashed green. *Larry. Being a wife is more than just sex and cleaning. When you made Denise breakfast this morning, it was more than just doing chores. You are their companion. Just because Denise gets up early for work does not mean you will sleep your morning away. You talk to them, laugh with them, and spend your mornings together. This will foster a healthy relationship with your husband. You did that this morning and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately for Denise, her work schedule did not allow her to go out and purchase the things she needs in her new role, she will be going out tomorrow but you on the other hand are free due to your lack of schedule. Today we will be having a girls day.

You are to shower, put your hair into a ponytail, and get dressed to leave. Today you are to wear white bra and panty set in the dressor. Along with the white undergarments you can wear Denise's pink top with short sleeves and there is a knee length white shirt. There is a white pair of heels similar to the ones you wore yesterday as well to complete your outfit. Further instructions will follow upon completion. Failure to comply will be met with correction.*

Larry knew the drill. He took off the lingerie and put it in the delicate laundry and went to take a shower. He lathered his hair in all the products Denise kept there. He could tell his hair was becoming softer and it smelled much more feminine, like flowers. After he was dried he did his best to put his hair into a ponytail. It was loose and sloppy but he managed to get a hair tie to stay in place.

He went to get dressed as instructed. First with the panty and bra set. It was less weird than before, but still when he would put on panties he always managed to have an erection and it felt so taboo. He still struggled with the bra but it was a bit easier than yesterday since he knew what to expect.

It dawned on him that he may have to do it everyday and that soon he may find it to be an easy task. The rest of the clothes were simple to find and put on. Larry still felt clumsy trying to walk even in these small heels. His legs and arms felt exposed wearing such little clothes. He wondered how he was going to get through a day in public looking like this.

*Larry. Today is a big day for you. It will be your first day in public as a woman. We will need to lay down some ground rules.

#1 You must always be dressed appropriately for your role as a woman. Since you don't have any pockets you must carry your keys, phone, and wallet in one of Denise's purses. You should pick a purse that matches your outfit.

#2 You may not draw attention to or discuss your ring. If questioned, only reply that it was a gift from your husband.

#3 You are to use a women's bathroom if such a need arises. If there is a gender neutral bathroom this is also acceptable as the law may not protect you from not using it.

#4 you will not receive verbal instruction unless you are alone but you will be prompted by static shocks emitted throughout the day. If you do not correct, there will be consequences.

#5 If you are harassed for appearing as a man in womens clothes your response will be that you identify as a woman. There are laws that protect this as your right now unless otherwise posted on the premises. Please confirm you understand. Failure to comply with this or any of the aforementioned rules will result in correction and/or termination depending on the severity of the action.*

Larry half heartedly squeaked out a "yes, I understand.

*Good girl Larry. Here is the agenda for today. We are having a girls day at the mall. First you will go to a lingerie department store and choose a brand new outfit to wear for Denise tonight. Next you will go to various outfitters and choose 4 or more complete outfits. You must try on all the clothes. In addition to buying the 4 sets you are expected to try on an excess of 12 different outfits in order to work on your sense of style.

When you are done shopping for clothes you can have lunch in the food court. After lunch you are to a department store for a makeup sampling. The stylist will show you how to apply and what products to start off with. You will buy a set she recommends and practice applying it daily. Afterward you are to go to the salon and have the hairdresser help you pick out a style that matches the outfit you are wearing.

Lastly before leaving the mall you are to stop by the nail salon to have a manicure and a pedicure. You should want to look nice when Denise comes home. It will be a long day so be sure to put some tylenol in your purse in case your legs or feet become tired or uncomfortable. You must complete all tasks before Denise is expected home.*

Larry felt a very deep ache as the ring gave him instructions. He started to turn red in embarrassment and he had not done any of it. He imagined all of the eyes watching him walk around in this preppy skirt and all the girls rolling their eyes as he shopped in their stores. What if some guy tries to yell at him for being a queer or worse what if some other guy is into it? He began to panic as he was overwhelmed by all the variables.

"Ow. Fuck that smarts." The ring had given him a jolt as he had not made any progress towards leaving. "Ok. Fine. I get it..." He marched upstairs to get a purse and the things he needed. He did make sure to grab some medicine as he remembered the ache of walking in heels all day yesterday.

Larry drove to the mall and parked his car. He sat there for a few minutes too afraid to get out of the car. He was obviously a man who was wearing clothes that made his stick out like a sore thumb. "Ahhh. God damn it that hurts''. A stronger jolt of energy was sent from the ring. Evidently stalling for a second time had escalated that to a more painful response. "Ok. Better get this over with." Larry got out and started heading over to the mall.

Immediately he felt the eyes of strangers lingering on him. Many people would make eye contact with him and turn away. His face was red with embarrassment. It was cruel to make him have to spend a day like this. He picked up his pace hoping it would be slightly less awkward when he got to the feminine stores. His feet clunked as he walked noticeably due to his inexperience. He could feel his skirt swish and his top felt so tight. He knew the outline of his bra could be seen and he could feel his ponytail brush against his neck as he walked.

Finally he made it to a department store that sold women's lingerie. There was a woman at the counter and there were not any customers in the store. He was at least thankful it was a morning on a weekday and less people were there. The woman at the counter looked up at him and smiled. He was nervous because she got right up and headed over to him.

"Hello Miss! Welcome in. My name is Emily. Can I help you find anything today?"

Larry was nervous and he was trying not to look down but he had a hard time holding eye contact. "Hi Emily. My name is... Larry. I recently um.. began uh... identifying as a... woman. I was hoping you could help me to pick out some lingerie." He blushed as this was really the first time he admitted, although forcibly, to identifying as a woman.

"Oh my gosh Larry! You are so cute! You know you would be surprised by how many men try to secretly purchase stuff for themselves. They are like 'these are for my wife' and they definitely are not. It's so refreshing to see a man not afraid to hide who he really is. Now what kind of lingerie should we look at?"

Larry looked around the store and he slightly winced. "Umm Emily, I don't really know. I was looking for something I can wear tonight for my uh... husband." He blushed even more as again he for the first time had just mentioned Denise as his husband.

"Oh my! Well aren't you a spicy little minx today. I have an idea. Considering your chest and waist size we should find something that accentuates your more feminine qualities. How about I size you for a push up corset top, a cute matching thong, a lace garter belt, and some thigh highs. If you like to you could even buy some heels that would look sexy with all that."

Larry nodded and tried to keep eye contact. Emily was a beautiful young woman, maybe 25. She was a medium build with a sizable bust. She had wide hips and long brown hair. If Larry had not been so embarrassed he might have thought she was attractive.

"Ok hon. Lets get your sizes." She made sure to get his waist, stomach, and chest measurements.

Emily made it so pleasant. The two of them talked about how Larry was going to do some shopping, do his hair, have a mani pedi, and spend time at the mall. "Oh my gosh Larry! That sounds like such a fun girls day. I am so jealous. I wish I had some girlfriends to do that stuff with. I just moved here and I am still getting acquainted. Well come on let's pick out your items and get you into a dressing room. I am going to just get you a black set for today. Every girl should have a sexy little black set and you can come back for more colors if you want to expand your collection."

Emily led Larry to the dressing room. He was expecting that she would go back to the counter but she came into the dressing room with him! "Now hon. I don't normally do this but I expect you are going to need some help with these items. Are you ok with that?"

Larry gulped and nodded. He knew he was out of depth here and actually appreciated her getting the ball rolling. "Now Larry go ahead and take everything off except your panties ok?"

He nervously started to remove his clothes and was so flustered when he looked down to see an erection in his little white panties. "Oh Larry. That's ok. Now that's kind of why we aren't trying on the thong ok? Just try not to press it up against me."

He looked down and then nodded since there wasn't really anything he could do. Emily helped him put on the corset top. It had the push up that was empty but it pressed his chest into a more feminine shape. She helped him learn how to put it on so that Denise would not have to help. He put on thigh highs and a garter belt. Emily showed him how it all connects and how the garter sits.

"Oh Larry. You look so sexy in that. Your husband is going to be a lucky man tonight. It will look so much better with the matching thong too. Well, look in the mirror and let me know if you like it!"

Larry looked at himself in the mirror. His lingerie, boner clad panties, and ponytail was an awkward site but admittedly it did look better than wearing the pink babydoll last night. "Emily you did a great job thank you. This is perfect and I will definitely take it. Thanks for not being... you know... judgemental."

"You are so welcome, hon. Let's get you changed and ring it up."

After Larry got dressed back into his outfit Emily rang him up and they bagged up all the lingerie. "Hey Larry. I actually had a great time helping you with your shopping. I am about to clock off my shift and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind a buddy for your girls day?"

Larry was taken back by the offer. He hadn't realized that Emily might have actually enjoyed his company. He had thought it was just going to be an awkward exchange. He did consider that if he had Emily around, the other tasks might not be so difficult if he had another woman to bounce ideas off of.

"Um Emily, that sounds really nice. You don't have to do that though. I don't want you to have to be embarrassed or anything because of me..." Larry knew that she would be subject to the side glances and staring the same as he was today and he didn't want to be difficult.

"Larry, if we are going to have a girls day you can't be putting yourself down like that ok? Now I asked to tag along because it sounds like a fun time and I want to go. I miss hanging out with my girlfriends and all I see is an opportunity to have a new girlfriend that I can do that with here.Do you think we can do that and go have some fun?"

Larry felt a skip in his chest and like he was going to cry. He was about to have the most difficult day but this random stranger had offered to help and she said so many nice things.

"Ok Emily. I'm sorry. I promise that when we have our girl day today it will be fun focused. I am really looking forward to spending the day together."

Larry went to the front of the store to wait for Emily. it was going to be his first girls day and he was excited.