My ring return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My opponents taking pity on me help me up and get my back to my dressing room. I lie on the couch exhausted, dehydrated and covered in girl juices. And I mean covered, they've climaxed on my face, hands, feet, calves, thighs, they trailed cum over my belly and my tits, as I was tit humped both covered and bare breasted, I mean they've even managed to soak my hair. Finally, after a few bottles of water and a little rest, I manage to undress and drag myself to the shower.

After a long, hot shower I'm starting to feel a little more human again and less like a sex doll. I have dried myself and as I start to dress, having got as far as slipping on a new pair of pantyhose, there's a knock at the door.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"It's Dani. Are you decent?" she responds.

"Come in Dani." I reply, "I don't think I'm as indecent as when you last saw me."

Dani opens the door, laughing at my little joke.

"Wow." She says. Looking at me wearing nothing but sheer black pantyhose.

"Really?" I ask giggling slightly "This is what makes you say 'wow'?"

"It's all about context, and here in a private room one on one, this feel sexier and more intimate." She explains.

"Oh right. So have you come to take your turn fucking me? Because if I'd known I was about to have another horny young woman use and abuse me, I would have waited to take my shower." I counter with a tone of resignation.

"Well actually yes and no." Dani replied, "I came to give you this."

With that she laid down a large wad of cash on the dressing table.

"So you said yes and no, so what does that mean?" I press, still half expecting to be face first in my 7th snatch of the day (7 as I had already given Sam a 'special' kiss goodbye before leaving the house this morning).

"I also came to give you this." Dany clarified. Dropping to her knees and burying her face in my crotch.

"Oh jeez." I exclaim, "Do you mind if I sit down, I don't think I can stand through this?"

She responds by simply shoving me backwards, causing me to collapse of the couch. Then she crawls forward and puts her head back between my thighs, looking directly up at me she speaks.

"For the extra time you put in I think you deserve a bonus. I can't promise to repay every orgasm you gave out but you can tell me when to stop, until then I'll keep going."

True to her word, Dani made me cum over and over again. And in between my orgasms she spent her time kissing, licking and caressing me to recovery. At times we even made out, whilst I groped her tight young body. Sensing that I am completely spent, Dani moves away slightly.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Dani checks.

"One thing." I answer.

"Ok, name it." She replies keenly.

"Do you have a clean pair of pantyhose I could borrow? All of mine of covered in cum and lipstick, which I think my girlfriend might notice." I explain.

"Sure, I think I can do that." Dani replies.

With that Dani leaves the room and I return to the shower.

When I get out of the shower I find a fresh pair of very expensive pantyhose waiting for me, with a little note attached.

'Becky, thanks for today. I've been called away, so please see yourself out. And the pantyhose are just a loan, as I expect to see you wearing them when you return for your next match. Love Dani'

Next match?? No way. Ok, maybe it's got me a little intrigued...and we all know where that leads me, oh hell, really?!?!


12