My Rival / My Rival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to my car, she hopped right in as if it were her own. It annoyed me a bit seeing her so quick to make herself at home.

It was the first time I had ever seen her after drinking. She doesn't seem too drunk, I thought as I started driving. But she said she was drunk, and she probably wouldn't be talking to me if she really wasn't.

I didn't want to have a conversation with her. After disliking her for so long and seeing her as my rival, I didn't think I could just flip a switch and act like her friend.

My heart continued to race, just hoping to get to the end of the adrenaline filled ride. But as the wheels continued to turn, I noticed the lavender scented perfume she was wearing. It left me red, thinking about her lavender underwear.

At about five foot two, she was tiny, but her presence was enormous. I had never felt so claustrophobic in my own car, but I could feel her watching me, picking up on every nervous tick.

When we finally got close to my apartment, I offered to drop her off at her place. Much to my shock, she asked, "Can I come over for a few minutes?"

"Oh... Okay..." I reacted, before proceeding to the parking lot.

Giggling to herself again, she gave me a little look and asked, "Emily... do I make you nervous?"

My eyes got big, ruining any chance to hide the obvious truth. However, I continued my attempt to look cool even though she saw right through me. "I just... I wasn't expecting to..."

She popped the door open and let herself out, not allowing me to finish my sentence. Like the unconfident girl that I am, I surrendered any further attempts to resist her request.

We went inside and I quickly felt embarrassment from my own apartment. I didn't expect anyone to come over, especially my rival, so it was left a bit of a mess.

Seeming unfazed, McKayla took a seat on my couch, making herself at home, just as she did in my car. She then looked at me while patting the seat right next to her, indicating she wanted me to come sit.

As I slowly approached, I felt her watching me like a hawk. I stared at the floor, afraid to make eye contact with her luscious green eyes.

"So..." she started, breaking the silence and catching my full attention. I looked at her from across the couch as she asked, "Exactly how much did you have to drink tonight?"

"I actually didn't drink any alcohol," I responded, wondering where she was going with this conversation. "I only had soda and chips."

"Are you kidding me?" the hot brunette asked, giving me a weird look. "You mean to tell me you didn't drink at all tonight?"

I shook my head, making contact with her piercing eyes. "I usually don't drink."

McKayla put her fingers through her beautiful brown hair and giggled to herself even harder. I looked on confused until she finally said, "I can't believe you were acting like that and you had nothing to drink."

My head popped back as I looked at her with even more questions. "Acted like what?" I asked, trying to remember the events of that night.

I was much too shy to admit it to myself, but in that moment, it felt as if she was blushing at me. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, she explained, "You were staring at me all night."

My mouth was wide open as I realized I had been caught red-handed. I had been spaced out for so long that night, I hardly even realized how silly I must have looked. Quickly, I tried to play dumb, flipping my hands through my light blonde hair. "Oh, was I?"

McKayla gave me a look, almost indicating she knew I was lying. Then, rolling her eyes again, she further explained, "Well, you always stare at me, but tonight was much worse than normal. I figured you were wasted or something."

As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, she didn't just notice my odd behavior that night, but she knew I stared at her all the time!

"I know why you've been staring at me," she said, causing me to scoot back into the couch. Though there had always been an awkward tension between us, I was not the type of person who could handle confrontations.

"It's not what you think," I said with a scared voice, not knowing how else to defend myself.

Unfortunately for me, she was undeterred by my desperate attempt for mercy. She shook her head and scooted closer to me. "Of all these years I've known you, I never would have imagined it. But I guess it's a good thing I figured it out while I was drinking."

I was shaking in my boots, a little confused by her statements. However, I could only assume she was about to further humiliate me in some type of physical confrontation.

Now, she was face-to-face with me, leaving me nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. I feared the worst before she leaned in and said, "I had no idea you were a lesbian."

My eyes popped wide open as those words struck me like a lightning bolt. I went from scared to confused, feeling like the Earth just stopped on its axis.

Looking into her eyes, I noticed her smiling down at me. "What?" I asked. "You think I'm... a lesbian?"

She chuckled to herself the way she constantly did throughout our interactions. "Well, maybe I shouldn't have assumed you were a lesbian, but I see that you're definitely into women. So, I guess that makes you bisexual?"

"Into women?" I asked, almost feeling offended. "Where did you get that idea?"

McKayla looked at me like I was stupid. She scoffed as she pointed out, "I saw the way you stared at me the entire night. You had those eyes, like you wanted me badly."

I felt my legs shaking as I realized my bad habit of staring at Mckayla had put me in such a crazy predicament. But what was I to do? Tell her I stare at her because I dislike her?

She took a seat on the couch next to me, causing my heart to race even harder. Staring into my fragile soul, she said, "You know, I've never really liked you..."

I became frozen, scared once again by some type of humiliating result. But much to my surprise, she finished her thought with, "But I think it's kind of hot that someone I dislike so much wants me so badly."

There was something about the way she said it, the seduction of her voice, that left me squirming in my seat. I could feel myself growing aroused as she scooted closer to me.

"It's not like that..." I said with my trembling voice. But though I tried to deny her, the intoxicating fragrance and powerful aura only made her harder to resist.

"Don't lie to me," she whispered into my ear as she slowly crawled over me. "Do you mean to tell me you've never even fantasized about me once?"

My eyes roamed around, unable to make contact with hers. Unfortunately, she picked up on my nervous ticks as I tried to lie to myself about fantasizing about her the previous night.

"You have, haven't you?!" she pointed out, catching my nonverbal cues. "What did you imagine me doing to you?"

I was lost and confused, not knowing how to handle her climbing on top of me. It felt like I was going to have a panic attack, but at the same time, I was excited, for some reason. However, I couldn't admit that I had accidentally touched myself the other night.

Unfortunately for me, she began guessing, hoping to figure it out without me telling her. "Did you imagine me kissing you?" she asked, drawing ever so close to my lips.

Too scared to speak, I quickly shook my head while wearing a scared look on my face. Though I successfully denied the accusation, it was just as strong of an affirmation that I did fantasize about something.

"Well, what did you imagine me doing?" she asked. "Eat you out or something?"

My eyes got big, like I had seen a spooky ghost. I went completely still, not knowing how to react. All I could do was stare at her.

"You did!" she yelled victoriously. She then began laughing proudly as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"All these years, I never knew you had such a freaky side," she continued.

"I don't!" I urgently argued back. However, the hot brunette hovered above me, looking undeterred and unconvinced.

"Yeah, I bet you're not excited about this at all," McKayla said with a wink. "And if you check your panties right now, they would be dry as the Sahara Desert, right?"

As those words echoed in my head, I suddenly realized the moist feeling as I rubbed my legs together. With my cowardly face, I looked her in the eyes and answered, "Right..."

"Bullshit!" she immediately shot back. With an evil smile on her face, she dared, "Then take your jeans off and prove you're not wet."

I don't know why, but instead of rejecting her dare, I felt I had no other option but to take my pants off and pray I wasn't as wet as I thought I might be. I slowly unbutton my jeans, but much to my surprise, McKayla began helping by pulling my pants down my little thighs.

As embarrassed as I was, I was about to reach a level of embarrassment I had never experienced before. She burst into laughter after seeing a huge wet spot on my soft pink underwear. "Did you wet yourself?" she asked, pointing at my soaked panties.

"Of course, I didn't!" I quickly refuted, falling right into her trap.

She gave me another wink before whispering with a sexy voice, "Then all of that is because of me!"

Though I couldn't hide my humiliation, I became lost in her green eyes as she stared me down. There was a fierce confidence about her, letting me know I wouldn't escape.

McKayla placed her open palm against my crotch and began rubbing the big wet spot, sending chills throughout my entire body. Then she moved in, capturing my lips with hers as she slowly kissed me.

My breathing became rapid, and I inexplicably kissed her back for a brief moment. I quickly caught myself and pulled away as my trembling voice muttered out, "This is so wrong..."

Those words only encouraged the feisty brunette. Licking her lips, she slipped a finger past my little cotton panties and gently stroked up and down until she found my clitoris.

As I let out a soft moan, she took the opportunity to catch my open lips with hers and force another kiss on me. This time, I wasn't able to resist, and I kissed her back, matching her intensity.

What am I doing? I thought to myself as I gladly greeted her tongue with my own. I never imagined the world where I would be making out with the woman I long considered my arch-rival.

Though my mind was going crazy, my body was on autopilot. She had brought the animal out of me, and my instincts had taken over. We kissed harder and harder as I wrapped my arms around her. Feeling her up and down, I took advantage of the opportunity to fully appreciate her hot little body.

The stimulation she brought me with just one finger was intense, but it was her subtle exhales into my mouth as she moaned that really turned me on. Knowing she somehow found pleasure from me really got me going.

My hot rival suddenly pulled her lips away, making me desperate to get them back. "You're a lot friskier than I imagined," she said, giving me a naughty look.

My face was red, and I sank into my own shoulders. I couldn't even recall what I did with my hands or my tongue.

Before I could speak, I noticed a new sparkle in her eye, like she was ready to rock my world. "Why don't I give you exactly what you came for," she said, causing me to tremble in anticipation.

Before I knew it, she had worked my little panties down my thighs, leaving me completely exposed and embarrassed. I wanted to cover my face, but I couldn't stop looking as she positioned herself between my legs.

Not expecting anyone to see my delicate private parts, I hadn't shaved for a couple of weeks. I imagined McKayla as the type of girl to keep herself perfectly clean three hundred sixty-five days a year, so I felt a sense of shame as I watched her stare down at my light amount of fluff.

"I'm sorry," I said without thinking, adding to my own humiliation. I felt completely stupid, now realizing how much worse I just made things for myself.

McKayla just giggled as she rubbed her hands up my inner thighs and stared at my crotch like it was the cutest thing in the world. "Sorry for what?"

"My hair..."

"That's okay," she responded, gently combing my pubes out of the way with her fingers. "It's barely anything. Besides, I've always wondered what blonde pubes look like."

My embarrassment quickly replaced with a warm and intense pleasure. The brunette dove right in, pressing her warm tongue inside the lips of my vadge. When I realized what was happening, I let out several loud moans as I watched her eat me out.

She left me trembling, breathing harder and harder as she licked me all the way up and tantalized my clit. Still not in control of my actions, I assisted her by moving her wavy brown hair out of her way. Feeling my fingers through her waves, she let out a moan of her own.

As I held her hair, I couldn't help but notice numerous things about her that were hotter than I ever imagined. Her tight little dress had worked its way up her hips, exposing her firm butt in that lavender thong. I could see down her chest and noticed her matching bra holding her beautiful breasts in place. Hottest of all, there was a big smile on her face, almost as if she enjoyed licking my clitoris as much as I enjoyed her doing it.

My moans became unbearably loud, and my body went completely stiff. McKyla suddenly looked up at me with a big smile and asked, "Are you about to cum?"

Feeling shy, I accidentally put my index finger on my lips. I was afraid to talk and reveal my quivering voice, so I just nodded my head.

Not knowing what to expect, I wondered, What is she doing? as she left my crotch and worked herself back up to my face.

"Why so quiet, all of a sudden?" she whispered into my ear. Her shallow breaths brought goosebumps to my entire body. "Tell me you were about to cum."

I looked into her eyes with desperation, and with a shy voice, I admitted, "I was about to orgasm."

Though a smile remained on her face, she made it blatantly obvious she wasn't satisfied with my response. "That wasn't what I asked," she teased. "You don't need to sensor yourself with words like orgasm. You've already revealed how naughty you are. Now, tell me what you really want."

I gulped as I stared into her eyes, frozen in silence. It wasn't like me to use such vulgar language. She nodded at me again, almost assuring me that everything would be okay. I trusted her in that moment and allowed myself to be vulnerable. "I want you to make me... cum," I whispered.

As I saw the satisfaction in her eyes, I almost felt a weight lift off my shoulders. "I like it when you tell me what you really want," she said before closing the space between our lips. "Now, I want you to do what you want, not just say what you want."

"What do you mean by that?" I dared to ask.

She pressed her hot little body against mine and grabbed my hand. "I noticed you getting all handsy with me earlier," she said, before placing my hand on her smooth and firm butt. "I want you to put your hands wherever you'd like."

As she laid another kiss on me, I couldn't stop myself from accepting her invitation to touch whatever I wanted. I groped her cute butt in that hot little thong of hers. Then, noticing her breasts popping out of her push-up bra, I started to fondle them with my other hand.

My obedience obviously pleased McKayla, causing her to kiss me harder as our bodies were grinding. I started to match her intensity, inviting her tongue into my mouth as I continued to grope her.

I suddenly felt her fingers making their way towards my crotch again before she brought an intense stimulation to my embarrassingly wet clitoris. I moaned loud and hard, but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying her sweet lips.

I kissed her harder and harder until I couldn't take it any longer. I had lost myself in the moment, rubbing and clinging on to all her sexy assets as I braced for impact.

Suddenly, I felt myself stiffening up once again. I wanted to do a good job of making-out with her, but I was about to cum faster than I could have ever anticipated.

I panicked for a quick moment, feeling myself getting closer to the brink. For some reason, I felt like a guy who would be embarrassed to finish too quickly. But much to my comfort and satisfaction, the seductive brunette sensed what was going through my mind and gently encouraged me to let go of any inhibitions.

"Cum for me," she whispered, removing herself momentarily from my lips. "It'll be our little secret."

Unable to resist her any longer, I reengaged her lips, attacking her like a wild animal. She never stopped providing the stimulation that left me trembling for more. As our bodies and spirits continued to clash, I suddenly became crippled with pleasure before erupting in an embarrassingly loud series of moans.

As I exploded, I became lost, not knowing if I was experiencing several orgasms, or just one never ending climax. My body finally escaped its state of stiffness as I was filled with endorphins, rushing through every inch of me.

Looking into her eyes and feeling her lips, I could sense there was nothing to be ashamed of. The sexy brunette had me cumming harder than any fantasy I ever had. Despite my embarrassingly huge orgasm, I had the comfort of knowing she was enjoying it as well.

When she finally let me go, there was a look of satisfaction on her face, like she had accomplished everything she set out for herself. Not knowing what to say after such a wild event, I looked up at her desperately and muttered, "Thank you..."

McKayla

Throughout my entire life, she was always there. We grew up going to the same church and the same schools. Now, we go to same college and we even have the same major. Hell, I bet when we graduate... I'll end up at the same fucking job as her! That's how intertwined our lives have been.

It sounds like I'm talking about my best friend, doesn't it? Unfortunately, I'm not. Emily's more like... my arch-rival. Well, she's my rival, but I'm not hers.

Everyone has always loved Emily. She has that cute little southern bell look that guys love so much. She has naturally blonde hair and precious blue eyes that always made me sick.

I have nicer boobs than her, but of course, big breasts aren't even in anymore. People love small tits with a nice ass. And despite her little waist, she has a good rump on her.

I roll my eyes every time I see her angelic face. Unfortunately, she's always staring at me, probably judging me for the naughty girl I am compared to her.

Of course I get more attention than her. I dress sluttier and I flirt with all the guys. But eventually, guys always leave girls like me to settle down with girls like her.

I once thought I actually had a victory over her. Her ex-boyfriend, Brian, made it sound like he left her for me. But what really happened was she wasn't ready to have sex with him, and he came to me figuring I was an easy lay.

At first, I thought she was pretty cool. As I got older, I guess I grew jealous of how naturally cute and bubbly she was. I tried to ignore her, but that little girl next door act she puts on really made me despise her.

I thought things would be this way forever. However, life took a very strange turn... when I ended up fucking her...

Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but I could see that look in her eyes, showing she wanted me. I was so shocked; I didn't even know how to handle it. But like the forward person that I am, I went straight to her table and confronted her, because I had to know. The idea of her desiring me made me feel sexy in a way I had never felt before.

We've all had sexual encounters that we regret, especially when we drink alcohol. But there was something super arousing about fucking someone I disliked so much. I can't explain it, but there's something so fucking hot about finding out the person you are envious of desires you. On that fateful night, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to fulfill that new fantasy with the blonde princess.